The Device: Uncle's Wedding

Story Info
Bryan starts and orgy at a wedding with his Device.
1.5k words
4.09
133.2k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

Three months of testing the Device had proven one thing beyond any shadow of a doubt. The device worked. With a click of the dial it could turn any woman into a zombie slave but the problem was that wasn't really a lot of fun. She could obey simple commands but she couldn't get into it, there was no spark at the other end and that got real old real quick. Sure there were still applications for the device and one day he might sell the machine or explore those other options. But that wasn't what he had been spending the last few weeks working on. He'd turned his attention to a new idea.

In a nutshell Bryan believed that if there was a wavelength that could be transmitted to a woman that would make her into an obedient slave there had to be similar patterns that would evoke other reactions. One that would send her into a rage, one that would terrify her. He didn't really have any interest in those even though they were infinitely easier to find. He discovered there were at least three different and distinct forms of fear. The first and most common caused the subject to flee; the second would paralyze them in place. The final seemed to turn the subjects into near invulnerable fighting machines. They were so terrified they could only do a single thing; try to destroy the object of their fear. It was all very interesting but not at all what Bryan was looking for. He didn't even bother to record the data after he found what he was looking for.A subsonic harmony that instantly aroused any woman.

What better place was there to test such a thing than at his uncle's wedding? It wasn't the kind of thing that Bryan was really interested in doing anyway. The only reason he was there was that it was a family event and he had to go. He had to wear that stupid suit, with the stupid tie that felt like it was going to choke him ay any moment. He was stuck in a pair of shoes that didn't feel right and his hair was neatly slicked into place. The only good news was that all the children had been carted off to some nearby park for the vows. Everybody beneath the age of eighteen in fact had managed one way or another to excuse themselves from the activity. Which meant aside from some inevitable incest there was nothing for Bryan to feel bad about when he turned The Device on full blast.

He had to admit that his uncle had good taste in women. Keera was a little over on the short side for a woman but she was incredible. This was Dylan's first time seeing her in person but she was just as stunning in person as she had been in photographs. Even the wedding dress was doing a poor job of hiding her figure. She was slender, not much working up top but she had an ass that no amount of layering could conceal and a beautiful face.

If the bride's maids were triplets they must have gone out of their way to do their hair and make up alike. Three blonds stood in a row holding their little bouquets each identical to the one beside them. Delicious mounds of flesh strained the plunging necklines of their rose red dresses. The hem of the dress was only half way down their thighs so Bryan had a great view of their long legs and high heels.

Patience wasn't usually one of Bryan's strong suits so how he managed to make it through the entire service before activating his toy was difficult to believe. But something inside him really wanted to wait until the end. The newly married couple had just finished saying their vows. The Priest gave permission to kiss the bride. When their lips locked Bryan turned it on full blast.

He was near the back of the church and he could see the change in her eyes the moment it happened. Keera's entire body changed the moment it hit her. Her arms tightened pulling her newly wed husband against her but her eyes were the real change. No longer starry eyed with happiness they burned with raw lust. Bryan was the only man in the room who wasn't caught off guard. He was the only one without a reaction. Not a gasp of shock like the priest with the up close view, not the muffled cheers of the groom's men nor any of the other surprised murmurs the men were making.

The women were making sounds too but none of them were of surprise. They were pure unbridled lust cut loose into a small room. There was a sudden shift in the room that Bryan could smell in the change and it even go hotter in the room as all the women literally tackled the man nearest to them. At first the men were confused trying to fight back against the women but that only last a few seconds. There aren't many men who can resist a woman with her tongue down his throat and her hand down his pants and that was the exact scene all over the church.

"Oh my God this shit works." Bryan mumbled pulling out his camera phone and wading through the knee deep orgy to get what he really wanted to see.

It seemed that patience wasn't one of Keera's strong points either because she had already abandoned her husband who couldn't manage to pull his way out of the tuxedo fast enough. Instead her head was down beneath the priest's robes and even though she was completely concealed it was obvious exactly what was going on. Her entire body was bobbing up and down and the priest was clinging to the pulpit so tightly his knuckles were turning white.

Bryan's uncle had eventually given up on getting his pants all the way off, there were too many clips and claps to make that easy but he could fish his cock out through the zipper and yank his wife's hips out from beneath her. He threw her dress up over her back and yanked the thong to one side pushing into her double teaming his wife.

That actually made Bryan pause and look at the device. His Uncle should have been furious. The Device wasn't supposed to effect men but as he looked around the room they didn't seem to be quite as immune as he expected. It was obvious though that it was having at least some effect on them. Either that or two of the men in the front row were taking advantage of the chaos to explore their feelings a little deeper. Bryan cringed slightly and turned his attention to the bride's maids.

Now there was a sight. Three girls forming a triangle each with their head buried between the legs of the next. Slurping and sucking and making more noise than any other group in the building. There were a few guys circling them hoping to find a place to slip into the action and they found it after a few moments of searching. None of the girls had anything blocking their asses. Even in the most perverted, depraved porn Bryan had never seen anything that was even close to what he was witnessing then. Three girls in a sort of sixty nine being anally fucked by three men they probably didn't even know.

Bryan turned his attention a few feet away to where one of his cousins, he didn't actually remember her name was leaned over a pew rimming her twin brother. That was worth a close up; she was a cute girl with sleek black hair that ran down to her shoulders and a pretty face. Right then though she was French kissing her brother's asshole while another girl sucked him off and a third was pushing her way close enough to wriggle her tongue against his scrotum. It only took a few second for him to bust his load.

It was only ten or fifteen minutes into the orgy and one thing was quickly becoming obvious. The men were tiring out. One or two loads launched onto a pretty face or dumped into a tight wet hole they were content to slump down in the corners and watch the action from the sidelines. Most of the younger guys were still going at it a half an hour in but it was just a lesbian daisy chain after an hour. Two or three girls will wear any man out and relatively quickly at that.

Bryan smiled one last time as he made certain he had close ups of every single sperm smattered smile in the church before he left. He still hadn't gotten any for himself but that was on purpose. This was just another test of the Device and certainly one he was pleased with. now there was something more important he wanted to test.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers