The Devil and Jill Flaherty

Story Info
Be careful what you wish for.
10.9k words
3.58
83.2k
48
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dtiverson
dtiverson
3,901 Followers

This is just me entertaining myself. It stems from a chat that I had with my buddy RichardGerald concerning the origin and composition of the pavement on the road to hell. There are no blameless people in it. But IMHO that's the risk of being human.

It's semi-axiomatic that decent people will try to do the "right-thing." But then again, the right-thing is normally not marked by a road sign, especially in novel situations. So, when life dumps a steaming pile of moral ambiguity on you, it's imperative to think-through your decisions. Since, hasty actions often lead to, "Shrug - It seemed like a good idea at the time." I offer this short (for me) story of dubious ethics and bad judgement to illustrate that point. - enjoy... DT

*****

THE DEVIL AND JILL FLAHERTY

My wife's family has a long and storied history as low-life trailer trash. Her father, who has never worked a day in his life, has the IQ of a lemur. Still, he DOES drink; which occasionally leads him to touch up Jill's mom. Jill's mom dropped out two kids; neither of whom were fathered by her alleged husband. Still, she DID hold down a steady job, working at a strip club. She said that she liked the ambiance. She must have been a good-looking woman; before the booze and drugs caught up with her. But now, she puts new meaning to the term, "Ridden hard and put up wet."

Jill was six years old when sister Willy came along. Willy's real name is Wilhelmina. It's a tribute to a Dutch guy, who was passing through nine months before her birth. Jill's mom was always god-knows-elsewhere. So, even though Jill was just a tyke herself, she took care of little Willy from the day she was born.

As they grew up, Jill nurtured and cared for her little sister. So, there were more than just sisterly ties. Willy was like Jill's kid. Jill protected her from her pseudo-dad's drunken rants. And during the days that their parents were MIA, Jill scraped together enough money to feed them. Hence, Jill's sense of self-sacrifice was ingrained from birth. That is an important thing to keep in mind as you read this. The other critical thing is the difference in appearance between the two sisters.

Jill's hit-and-run-candidate must have been a Swede. She has the enigmatic blue eyes, thick blond hair, long narrow Swedish nose and sensual mouth of a classic Nordic beauty. Nonetheless, it's her outrageous body that gets all the attention. Jill's mom has huge jugs. Jill's are a little smaller, but not by much. The rest of Jill is supple, trim and athletic, with long beautiful legs.

Poor Willy lost the genetic lottery. She has wide shoulders. No waist, peasant hips and her legs would be more appropriate on a chicken. She also has a broad Dutch face with slightly gapped teeth. In short, she looks like the Tasmanian Devil; if the Tasmanian Devil had humongous tits.

I first encountered Willy when she was eighteen. I was a regular at a certain restaurant. I wasn't eating there for the food. I was eating there because of the stunning blond waitress; who always seemed to be assigned to my table. It didn't take many visits to ask her out. We had a few coffee dates, that progressed to a real date.

I remember the first time I saw their squalid little flat. The two women were living in a one-bedroom apartment that would give a coal miner claustrophobia. Willy answered the door. I had heard about her. But, it was the first time I'd met her. My initial thought was, "This one's going to have a hard time finding a husband."

Then, Jill appeared and all thoughts of Willy's predicament vanished. I had only seen Jill in some variant of her waitress uniform. Now she was standing there in a cheap little-black-dress, with her sheaf of shining blond hair hanging down to her shoulder blades.

The dress hugged every nuance of her lithe body. It was probably her only GOOD dress. But it showed off her assets from her big fabulous tits, all the way down to her beautiful long legs. I just stood there with my mouth hanging open, while Willy gazed at her sister with unadulterated hero worship.

Jill did a little twirl and said, "You like?"

I said truly flabbergasted, "You're beautiful!!"

She gave me a flirtatious smile and said, "I bet you say that to all the women you date."

I said, "I have never dated a woman as beautiful as you."

She got that simpering look that women get when their emotions are riled up. She said, "Flattery, might get you laid." And it did.

It took more than one date. But, Jill eventually agreed to a weekend in a quaint bed and breakfast up in Marine City. Willy was nineteen and perfectly able to care for herself. So, Jill's absence wasn't the issue. I just hoped that Jill could forget the daily care-and-feeding of her sister, which was always foremost in her mind.

Jill has a quiet and thoughtful personality. She can be deliciously witty and she has a wide-ranging world-view. But generally, she is reserved and never lets her guard down. The guardedness branded her as one of those "responsible" types. I suppose any six-year-old, who was a baby's primary care-giver, would have a few monkeys fucking in their attic. But Jill's urge to fix things for Willy, especially when those things were either impossible to fix, or none of her business, was absolutely nuts.

We had a nice dinner in a romantic restaurant, overlooking the river. Then we settled down in our quaint Victorian room. It had one of those big antique four-posters that semi-reminded me of bondage porn. But it was modern and comfortable. Jill came out of the en-suite in a Calvin Johnson jersey. There was plainly nothing underneath it.

She walked over to the bed and the first thing she did was check her phone for texts. I knew she was thinking about Willy. It was a bit of a mood killer. Then she shucked off the jersey and plopped down on her back next to me. All thoughts about Jill's state-of-mind vanished. It was, "Game on."

She is only five six. But she has one of those lean, long waisted bodies that would be considered skinny if it weren't for the fact that there were a couple of massive tits sitting on her rip cage. Her waist is tiny and her hips are wide and fruitful. She has long legs. I noted how powerful, and toned they were. Her thighs are full, a little longer than average. So, the impression you got was that she is all-leg.

Nonetheless her boobs are the exceptional part. When they lay on their back; most women with breasts as big as Jill's have them slide off onto their arms. Jill's massive jugs just puddled out on top of her chest like two monster hills.

Normally, the only way you could get an effect like that was if they were made out of silicone. But, I knew they weren't. Jill couldn't afford health-care, let alone a boob job. Her nipples were perhaps the best part of the whole package. The aureoles were dark brown and extra wide, and her bright red nubs stood out almost a quarter of an inch.

I turned toward her. She had her eyes closed and she was panting. I leaned over to the nearest boob and took the red-hot nipple between my lips. Jill groaned with sensation. Then I bit down gently and she shrieked.

All the time I was doing that she was muttering to herself, "So long." I don't think she was talking about what she was idly jacking. It can hold its own with the rest of the boys. But she seemed to be talking about the time between when she had last had sex.

I worked my hand down her flat stomach to her slit. It was boiling hot and heavily lubricated. She must have been thinking about this for some time, because she was most-definitely ready. I slid my fingers across her prominent clitty. That produced a prolonged groan and her legs spread wide to give me access to everything down there.

Jill might be guarded and controlled in every aspect of her life. But, she's a different person in the sack. This version is a passionate and needy woman. I suppose that a life of responsibility and self-sacrifice can bottle up a lot of feelings. Those suppressed emotions let go in an explosion that made Mount St. Helens seem like a party-popper.

I touched her clit. That started the first of what seemed like endless orgasms. she just went off like a skyrocket. Her legs spread reflexively and elevated, banging me in the side of the head. Then, she began to hump the air. I went on twiddling, while evaluating myself to see if I had a concussion. She started pulling on my shoulders. It was like she was literally wrestling me into position.

She said through gritted teeth, "Fuck me!! You have to fuck me!! I have to have it. Right now!!" I was kneeling between her legs, trying to hit a widely gyrating target, without much success. She grabbed me impatiently, and forced me into a fiery furnace of need.

As I slid up into her she yelled, "OH MY GOD!!" wrapped her legs around me and began frantically bucking. I looked in her face and her eyes were rolled up in her head, only the whites showed. She started thrashing around, emitting a keening wail, utterly lost to her passion.

I fucked her for a while and Jill just got noisier and noisier. I was glad we were in the attic room. Finally, she was on her hands and knees and I was concentrating on the middle of her muscular back, just above her two big round buns. I was marveling at how hard her body was, almost without fat and trying as hard as I could to get to the finish line, before the management kicked us out for being so noisy.

As the mother of all orgasms hit her, Jill began to yowl like a cat in heat. I later discovered that was Jill's distinguishing trait when she came hard. Then she collapsed face forward spasming and twitching like she was having an epileptic seizure.

I came at that point. It was so overwhelming that I thought I was going to explode. When I finally got some rationality back I found myself sprawled on Jill's back. She was face down arms stretched straight over her head still wringing out the sheets. Her butt was hoisted with me shrinking out of her. Our mutual sweat was sticking us together. She was still undergoing little aftershocks. They felt delicious. We were both taking great gulps of air.

I rolled off her trying to catch my breath. She finally turned toward me with wonder in her eyes, one big boob flopped over the other, as she said, "I know I get crazy when I'm fucked. But I have NEVER acted like THAT before." Then she added sincerely and without a hint of exaggeration in her voice, "I love you."

And that's the way it was. I couldn't do better than Jill; either in looks, or disposition. She was a smart, woman, who made every night a bedroom adventure. I would be worried about her extreme sexuality. If it weren't for the fact that she also had the personal integrity of Mother Theresa.

So, it just seemed natural that Jill and Willy would move into my much bigger two-bedroom apartment. Willy came with the package. It never crossed my mind that she wouldn't.

We married a year later. Willy was the only Bridesmaid. It was impossible to do much about Willy's face. But, the cut on her dress showed off about a half yard of cleavage and that made her attractive enough that she was getting some attention from the unattached guys.

The wedding was interesting. I have almost no family. My parents were divorced when I was five and my mom disappeared to parts unknown. So, I didn't even think about inviting her. My dad was a decent guy. Between his job and day-care, he did his best.

Like me, he is medium height and a little over-muscled. Both of us lifted and it was a bonding experience. But he generally comes off like the mild-mannered neighbor, who you always call to fix things. It never occurred to me that he might be anything but boring.

Both of Jill's parents showed up. Her old man was drunk by noon and passed out by the time the reception started. For a change, her mom was dressed like a normal woman, instead of a stripper. She seemed to take an immediate shine to my old man, which was worrisome.

My dad didn't know he was being hit on most of the day, even though Jill's mom took every opportunity to rub her boobs on him. He finally got the message when she leaned over during dinner and whispered something in his ear. I didn't need much imagination to figure out what THAT was.

His eyes flew open and I thought he'd blow a gasket. But instead he rose in a dignified manner and extended his hand. Jill's mom took it regally, and then they both exited stage-right. I was thinking, "Maybe I underestimated the old guy?"

The other odd thing was that Willy found a suitor. Willy is no prize but this guy wasn't either. I hesitate to use the term, "Quasimodo," since he didn't have a hunchback. But he WAS about five three.

They danced together all night. Willy is closer to five-seven. So, Quasi spent all that time with his nose buried in her cleavage, which both participants seemed to enjoy immensely.

The guy was from Jill's mom's work. I didn't know their relationship. But Jill's mom insisted that he be invited. Apparently, he was her most ardent fan and she wanted to repay the favor. I sincerely hoped that it wasn't because they were fucking. The image of Jill's mom being ridden by that little spider monkey made me throw up in the back of my mouth.

At the time, we had a two-bedroom apartment. Willy slept in the smaller bedroom and we slept in the one with the ensuite. Jill and I had been living together for fourteen months. So, our wedding night was a lot like every other night. We were both a bit buzzed. But we expected to celebrate when we got home.

The only difference between THAT night and every other was that I picked up the new Mrs. Flaherty to carry her across the threshold. Then I almost dropped her.

That was because our ears were assaulted by sounds of a woman being royally fucked. The shrieking and moaning was counterpointed by the pounding of the headboard against the wall and the slapping noises, which sounded like rhythmic pistol shots, except there was a liquid component. It appeared that Willy had found a man.

Jill and I had to listen to sex sounds half the night. The fact that it was ALSO our wedding night was no big deal, since we had been wildly fucking for well over a year. Nevertheless, I WAS impressed by the gargoyle's stamina. The two of them emerged while Jill and I were sitting around having breakfast. It gave me an opportunity to check the dude out.

It was a match made in heaven. He was as unattractive as Willy. Willy was clearly experiencing a post-orgasmic afterglow. She was looking at the guy like he was a rock star. On the other hand, I could see the distaste written all over my new wife's face.

I had to agree with Jill. The guy was almost child-sized and ugly as sin, with close-set eyes, slicked back greasy black hair, little feral eyes pimples and one of those porky pig snouts. But his attitude said that he thought he was hot shit.

Instead of paying attention to the woman who had been pleasuring him all night. He walked over to Jill, laid a proprietary hand on her shoulder and said, "Hey babe, I'm Ralph. Do you want a sample of the thing I gave your sister? I'm always ready." It was beyond a doubt the crudest and most tone-deaf thing I had ever witnessed.

Jill looked stunned. Besides disrespecting her, the guy had just humiliated her sister. She said with fury in her voice, "Get your hand off me, or I'm going to cut it off with this bread knife!!" She brandished it menacingly and added, "And don't ever think about touching me again, creep!!"

Willy said placatingly, "He was just teasing Sis. Ralph has a great sense of humor." I suppose she thought that Ralph was the last chance she was ever going to get.

I added menacingly, "I don't think he's funny." I was a foot taller and about 120 pounds heavier. I moved around the table to stand next to the little shit, just to reinforce my point. He was unimpressed.

Instead of apologizing he smirked and said, "You don't know what you're missing baby." Then he scampered over to the seat that I had just vacated. And he began to gobble the breakfast I was about to eat.

Jill and I exchanged stupefied glances. She said under her breath, "He's Willy's boyfriend. Don't kill him."

It would have actually been romantic if Ralph wasn't such an obnoxious little fucker. Two of the ugliest people in the world had found each other. But, Ralphie's attitude was more along the lines that he was doing Willy a big favor by moving in with her.

That's correct, I said, "Moving in." Because, the insufferable little shit never left. He would sit around the apartment all day eating my food and drinking my beer. Then he would keep us awake all night banging Jill's sister. He never kept a job. He told us that his bosses just couldn't handle criticism.

I couldn't stand it any longer. I tried to kick the little fucker out. But, Willy appealed to Jill and Jill came to me. She said, "Willy loves him. She says she'll die without him." I told her that RALPH was going to die if I had to live with him one more month. Jill pestered. She was OCD about protecting her sister. So, WE moved out, instead.

We bought a house. It was a neat little bungalow. I was making decent money and we could have afforded better. But I still had to pay the rent on the apartment. It seems that neither Ralph, nor Willy could handle the uplift. At least Willy worked. It was a minimum wage job, cleaning houses. But her pittance could barely feed them. Ralph was going to live off her for as long as he could. I loved Jill so I soldiered on,

Jill told me that Willy was very happy, which of course pleased Jill. And if Jill was pleased, then I was regularly pleased, over-and-over. The house we settled on was one of those one-story craftsman style places with an open plan that combined living room, dining room and kitchen. The two bedrooms and the bathroom were down a little hall off the living room on the other side of the house from the kitchen. It was small and comfortable and it was a nice place to raise kids, who came along sooner than later.

We hadn't been in our new digs two months when Jill announced that she was pregnant. When little Billy arrived, he was a joy. I did everything, from diaper patrol to sitting up all night when he had the colic. We both agreed that Jill wouldn't do anything but raise Billy. She also worked out like a crazy woman. She wanted her pre-pregnancy body back. The result of that exercise was a hard body with even bigger tits. I enjoyed all of Jill's bounty for a couple of months, and then she announced that she was pregnant again.

I thought, "You're a fertile little princess aren't you." Jill went permanently back on the pill. Two kids were enough. Fortunately, the second one turned out to be a girl and the love of my life, with the possible exception of her mom. Little girls are always super-special to daddies and Jody was no different. So, life went on and we were a happy family. Jill was an absolutely superb mom and I was very proud of her. Willy turned out to be an even better Aunt.

Which quickly became a problem. Willy and Ralphie had married in the period while we were raising babies. We paid for the wedding and Ralph paid us back by getting smashed and hitting on every one of the bridesmaids, including Jill.

I walked his drunken ass out to the parking lot, where we had words. I told him to straighten up and treat Willy with respect. Or, I was going to beat his butt. He bristled and did the macho thing about how he would like to see me try.

So, I picked him up by both shoulders, holding him away from me so he couldn't kick me. I shook him like I was trying to get cat shit off a rug and said, "I know that you act like an asshole to get attention. But you are part of this family now and I'm going to kick your ass If you embarrass us; got it?"

dtiverson
dtiverson
3,901 Followers