The Devil and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out a long sigh and slowly relaxed against my lover's body. He had been murmuring softly all the while but only now did I tune into the words.

"Mine. My Sweetling whore. Mine."

"You are the Devil aren't you?" I sighed into that comforting dark.

"One of them my love." He growled softly as he spoke. "Do you regret your decision?"

I closed my eyes and considered the question fully. My body hurt both physically and mentally. I felt more alive than ever before. I shook my head, no I couldn't regret a single thing. My lover had taught me about the true nature of my body, of my soul, and though the shock and the shame of it was still fresh in my mind so was the wetness of my arousal.

His cock grew impossibly thick against my spine and his soothing hands moved from my arms to my breasts, less soothing but ultimately more possessive. I revelled in the sigh he made as he eased slowly inside me, pushing up into me as he pulled me down onto him. Grinding against me in merciless circles of pleasure. I mourned the loss of him when he pulled from me though it was merely to reposition me.

He pushed my knees to my shoulders and gazed down at me. For the first time I could see him clearly in the penetrating darkness. See the glistening red of his oily skin, the gleam from the magnificent horns that sprouted from his head and the long fleshy tail that whipped the air in a display of his anticipation. The huge round fingers that curled around my ankles were tipped with long deadly looking claws, the savagely beautiful face that had been such a mystery to me until now. He watched me with bright yellow eyes and his lips pulled back in a smile of total masculine pride as my eyes widened at the intimidating length and breadth of his cock.

I stared in fearful fascination as he pressed that monstrous apparatus to that tiniest opening in my body and bore down. I screamed with agony, with fear and finally ecstasy as he filled me so totally I thought I might die from it. But I can't die from anything that he does to me now because he promised me forever and that word has fresh meaning to me these days. I shudder with sheer delight at the mere thought of forever more with my demon lover and his inhuman cock and debauched desires.

I spent years asking him what he wished to use my final favour for. More than a thousand nights of sheer carnal possession after more than a thousand days spent tempting strangers with my body for the ultimate demonic delicacy. Freely given human seed served in a willing human chalice.

Do you wish to know that final favour of his?

I had thought he would use it when he suggested that my brother join my father and I one evening, or the time he suggested that I stand naked in the men's toilet at the pool hall or even when he mentioned how very lonely his demon brothers get waiting around for a woman of their very own to cherish.

But I can tell you that I needed no such coercion in any of those matters.

I welcomed my brothers' cock into my arse as I sat astride my fathers body, watching his shame as he looked up at my brothers face from over my shoulder feeling every stroke of his body through the thin walls of my own and listening to their harsh urgent curses as they emptied themselves inside me. Again and again, night after night.

The pool hall was a veritable library of willing cocks to be borrowed. My stamina and capacity greatly increased by the devoted attentions of my lover. The praise that he heaped on me that night when I returned awash with more cum than I could ever have imagined still raises a proud flush to my cheeks.

And how could I deny any of my lover's brothers when I offer myself so readily to any man that asks. He may not share my body should he ask me to soothe one of those brothers but he will hold his body close to mine, spread me open for his kin and feel the straining of my muscles, the shuddering of my pleasures.

No what he finally asked me as that outstanding favour was that I help to find willing partners for those poor lonely brothers of his. Partners willing to spend eternity with a spectacularly well-endowed male specimen who will satisfy every carnal thought you have ever, or even never, had. A thousand lifetimes being cherished for the earthly delights that you can bring.

That is why I am telling you my story. That is why I hope that you will believe my words. Because I see the darkness in you too and I know others that will prize you for it. It only takes the asking of a few favours. Tell me; would you like to become a Sweetling whore too?