The Devil and Me Ch. 01

Story Info
Tomas makes a deal, but at what cost?
1.3k words
4
17.2k
16

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cuddled against Sarah, feeling her breasts against my chest. It was our first time, my first time. I was twenty-five and I couldn't believe my luck at finding someone so beautiful and caring, but I still felt inadequate. Why had it taken me so long to find someone, and why did I still feel so worthless? Why was such an awesome girl giving me a chance? My cock hung limp in my jeans, I hoped she couldn't feel it. She didn't seem to notice, but I was sure she could. I shifted my position, and got up from the bed slowly. "What's up?" she said.

"Just going to the bathroom," I lied.

"It's just down the stairs and to the left."

As I started to move, I started to feel a slight pressure in my bladder, realizing that the white lie I had told to escape was actually starting to come true. I walked to the stairs, and as I started to descend them, they creaked ominously. The lights were off downstairs, and as I got further downstairs, the darkness started to surround me, and I felt suddenly claustrophobic. I looked back up the stairs to see if I had missed a light switch. I saw none. I looked down into the blackness, and saw nothing again. I gripped the railing, even more fearful now, for reasons I couldn't articulate. I reached the last step, after a walk that seemed like forever. I was sure I'd have to fumble around in the dark to find a light switch or the bathroom door, but I saw the door slightly ajar with golden light streaming out through the gap. I walked in, flipped up the seat, unzipped my pants, and let the pressure inside me slowly release. As I did it, my eyes lowered and focused on my dick, in many ways the cause of all the trouble.

It hung there, limp and small, and I felt the most immense sadness I had ever felt. I just couldn't face her, the enormity of disrobing in front of another human being with all the shame inside myself, which just wouldn't go away. It seemed like my junk was receding even further inside my body, becoming comically small. I sighed, pulled up my boxers and jeans, and zipped up. I opened the bathroom door and was about to leave, go upstairs and apologize to the beautiful woman waiting for me for ruining our perfect night. Then the smell hit me.

Sulfur wafted into my nostrils, and I thought I must have farted, but I knew that I hadn't. Then I saw some smoke coming through the door. I panicked, thinking that there must be a fire instead. My mind slowly registered that this was not regular smoke. It was a dark rust color, and along with the sharp sulfur note I had first noticed, there was also a softer, sweet smell in the smoke, like fresh pears, that as I inhaled more and more, slowly relaxed my mind and body. All my cares melted away. I stepped into the hallway, and saw that the smoke was coming from further down the hallway, from a room that was now illuminated, that hadn't been lit before. I walked slowly toward the door, and peered around the edge to see what was going on.

Inside the room, there was no furniture but a leather lounge chair with a few pillows. Oh and there was also one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, clad in a dark lacy thong and bra. Her silky dark hair crashed over her perfect shoulders in waves. My words failed in any way to describe her tight voluptuous body that seemed to defy gravity. Her skin was a gorgeous bronze that seemed to have a red glow under it. I stared deeply into her deep dark brown eyes, and she spoke.

"Hello Tomas."

"How do you know my name? Who are you? How did you get here?"

"You will find out all in time. You can call me Lucy."

"Well, what do you want, Lucy? You're not hanging in my girlfriend's basement for fun."

"Tomas, I want to help you with your 'little problem.'"

"And how are you gonna make my dick bigger, not to mention why you'd want to?"

"Well, I'm a very special woman, with a lot of talents. If I can't do it, no charge."

"And what's the charge if you do?"

"Just a little favor you'll do for me after you're dead."

"After I'm dead?"

"Sure. But do you even believe in such a thing? Is it really that important, when compared to something that will make every day of the rest of your life better?"

"I guess you're right. What have I really got to lose?"

"Exactly."

"So what do I do?"

"Sign on the dotted line."

A piece of parchment with barely readable script appeared in a puff of the rust-colored smoke, along with a feather quill. I picked it up and began to sign. I winced as a slice opened in my arm, and the blood flowed into the pen as I wrote. I finished signing and set down the pen. The cut healed instantly, and then I felt a swelling in my pants as my cock doubled in size, becoming a full ten inches, and became much thicker.

"Holy shit," I said.

"Come over here, big boy," she said in her sultry voice.

"That wasn't part of the deal."

"Well, I can't very well not give my handiwork a test drive, now can I?"

She snapped her fingers once, and her bra unhooked and her thong slipped off. She did it again, and my shirt flew off, my zipper dropped, as did my pants and underwear. She snapped a third time, and I was harder than an iron bar. She stepped across the room to me, her spiked heels clicked across the floor as she grabbed me. Then she hopped up on me, landing perfectly on my hard cock. The waves of pleasure gripped me and wouldn't let go, just like her legs, that now wrapped around my torso. She landed a kiss on my lips like I'd never felt before. Her tits flew through the air past my face as we fucked furiously. I wrapped my mouth around a nipple, grabbed her pillowy yet tight ass for dear life and nearly passed out, but as I lost my footing I landed on the lounge just right. She kept banging so hard that my pelvis felt like it was bruised. I couldn't believe I was holding on this long. It must be a bonus of whatever she had done to me. But finally I let go, and she did as well, her eyes glowing bright red. She screamed so loud I was sure Sarah must have heard, and then it was over. She got up, with my seed slowly dripping from her pussy, bent over to give me another amazing kiss, that made my whole body tingle. She turned back for a second and looked me straight in the eye.

"See you in hell, lover," said Lucy as she blew me a kiss and disappeared in a puff of rust-colored smoke. Then there was nothing left but a little smoke and the smell of sulfur and fresh pears. I got dressed quickly and ascended the stairs to my waiting girlfriend. I asked her if she had noticed anything weird. She said no. I seemed to be ready to go again, and we made sweet gentle love for a short while. It was amazing, but I kept thinking of Lucy no matter how hard I tried. I said goodnight to Sarah, got into my car, and was on my way home.

I heard the semi too late, I tried to swerve, and the undercarriage hit me, cleaving my body in two. I saw my legs stay in the car as my torso was flung clear of the car, and I landed on the side of the road. It seemed as if I could hear the mellifluous yet sinister laugh of Lucy, as I slowly bled out.

To Be Continued...