The Devil and Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Another dimension, a new family, his first mission begins.
2.3k words
4.27
16.7k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I watched my own bleeding, bisected body, my eyes slowly flickered then closed. After I could no longer hold my eyes open, my brain started to fade. Then there was nothing at all. Then I felt my mind slowly fade back in, and I began to feel my limbs, and then I felt intense pain everywhere, then my nose started working, and I smelled the smoke of sulfur and sweet pears again. The pain abated, and I opened my eyes to see Lucy and a beautiful young girl of only 18 years of age, who looked like Lucy and somehow familiar in another way I couldn't put a finger on.

I got up and looked around at the chamber we were in, which was a rough-hewn cave of red stone, with a magnificent carved stone throne in one corner and in the other a roaring rust-colored fire, and the walls held myriad tunnels going who knows where, and small windows through which I could see the freezing wilderness outside the cave, which seemed to extend forever.

"Good to see you up, lover," said Lucy as she approached me and linked her arms loosely around my waist. It was at this point that I noticed that all three of us were naked. "Isn't Mary lovely," she said, indicating the beautiful girl, and I shrugged as noncommittally as I could with a raging hard-on. "Of course, you are not being truthful, but of course you must be thinking of your little girlfriend. Don't worry about that. Neither she nor anyone else you two know will remember your relationship at all, just that she dated a nondescript guy and they recently broke up amicably when he moved to Europe." She grabbed my head and pulled it right next to her face, whispering, "just remember that I own you."

Her iron grip shocked me with its power as did the harshness of her voice, but then just as suddenly she let go and lightened, "but don't worry, you'll enjoy it. I'll make sure of it." She giggled in her gorgeous tones again, and turned around, exposing her perfect ass and beautiful mane of dark hair. I noticed that, unlike her appearance when we had first met in the mortal world, she had a thick and whiplike tail that extended five feet out from where it met her body at her tailbone, and a pair of leathery bat-like wings that were folded up very small so that instead of extending from her shoulder blades to their presumably several foot wingspan, in their folded position they curved up only slightly, then back down to meet at points only a finger's breadth or so apart from both each other and the spot where her tail erupted from the base of her spine. Then I realized that she also had some medium sized pointed horns sprouting from her forehead, which I hadn't noticed before as I had been gobsmacked by her luscious curves and perfect facial features, and also because the extreme volume of her hair obscured all but the points of the horns, which poked up slightly above her coiffure.

She then spoke again, normally, but in slightly clipped tones, as if she had somewhere better to be, or as if she had just been teased for hours, and just wanted something hard inside her, but was still trying to be polite, despite a burning urge not to. "Now, though I will be your lover, and your boss, and your owner, I will not be as harsh with you as I am with many of my servants, and those foolish enough to make a deal with me. I find you not only attractive, minus of course your natural problem I fixed in return for your service, but even among humans your naivete is frankly adorable to one as jaded by years of experience as I am. Also, besides your services in the bedroom, the ones you will perform for me in the mortal world are perhaps the most important ones that any mortal will perform for me in the course of my very long life. And so, I'm going to give you a little gift to remember me by on your first sojourn back to the mortal world, and to welcome you to your new home, and your new family. Mary, show him a good time." Lucy retreated to her throne to sit and watch the show.

I saw Mary move so fast, it seemed as if at one instant she was standing, watching from her previous position a few paces diagonally from the throne, and the next she was kneeling in front of me, almost as if she hadn't moved at all. She looked up at me, and I stared into her deep, dark brown eyes that looked just like her- what was Lucy to her? Mother, sister, cousin? Did the Devil have relatives? Was Lucy the real Devil, or some lower order demon? And why did she look so familiar, even beyond her obvious connection to Lucy?

Then suddenly all questions dropped from my mind as I fell under the sway of her striking unearthly eyes, and her perfect lips slipped over my cock, as it slipped further into her mouth and then pushed into her throat and kept going until the whole thing was inside her oral cavity. I had gotten blowjobs from my prom date in high school and a couple of girls I'd dated in college, but they never satisfied me, in fact I'd gone limp in their mouths and never got off because they were so terrible at it. Some of them tried a couple times to make it work, the best lasted almost a month trying fruitlessly to orally stimulate me, but all of them finally gave up, and told me that they understood that I was gay, and I just needed to come to terms with it and stop breaking the hearts of girls who cared for me, and to find a guy that I could be happy with. I was always too polite to tell them that I didn't think I liked blowjobs all that much, and that frankly they were awful at it anyway. The gay rumors got around, and by the middle of my sophmore year in college, my "homosexuality" was an open secret amongst all the girls on campus, and I never a got a date at college after that.

Sarah was a girl that my parents had set me up with the summer before I entered law school, while I stayed with them. Our parents went to church together, and she was not nearly as sexually adventurous as any of my college girlfriends or my high school sweetheart, which wasn't saying much, but it took a lot of heavy petting and making out before she decided that she wanted our first time to be in the first week of August, so that we could have some fun in the time we had left before I went to law school at NYU. Which as we all know went swimmingly. But at least she didn't try to blow me. However, unlike all the bitey, gagging and all other sorts of terrible oral sex I had received, Mary's lips and throat were magnificent. Like a Dyson vacuum, she had the proper amount of suction. Her tight throat massaged the head of my penis, and her lips sucked hard at the base, but not painfully so, and her tongue slowly caressed my shaft within her warm, wet mouth. Her head moved quickly back and forth, giving me pleasure like I had never experienced before.

When I could tear my eyes away from her spellbinding gaze for a second I could see her lustrous straight hair flying through the air in shining waves as her head moved upon me, and her firm and full tits and bubble butt jiggled slightly. Even her horns were kind of adorable. I couldn't believe I was holding up against her amazing assault, but somehow I was.

She lifted her tail, and reached around quickly enough, outside my field of vision, that she reached around and rested the tip of her tail against my posterior. I jumped a little at the touch, but tried not to move. She began to slide it back and forth between my cheeks, which made me suppress a giggle cause it tickled a little, then she began to rub just the tip against my asshole, and then it slowly penetrated me, then retracted, and continued, moving further and further inside each time, and it felt amazing. And then, as she bottomed out inside me, I bottomed out deep inside her throat, and exploded like I never had before.

I grabbed onto the back of her head for dear life, and the intensity of my orgasm tightened every muscle in my body, then released them, then tightened them again as I blew one incredibly powerful load after another into her throat. I felt as if I must have decapitated her with the power of my ejaculation, but I still felt her strong suction surrounding me. I could barely stay conscious as I pounded her throat she pounded my ass. Then after what seemed like half an hour of full body continuous pain and pleasure, the thrusting stopped as we were both spent.

I slowly slipped out of her mouth, as I let go of her. I could see that she had swallowed every single drop. Every muscle in my body gave way as I fell forward limply to the ground, but managed to throw out my arms, narrowly avoiding giving myself a concussion. I landed atop part of her tail with my pubic bone, causing her to squeal as part of my weight landed on the apparently very sensitive appendage. I apologized furiously, and she giggled at my obsequiousness, and patted me on the shoulder. My arms gave out and my torso fell the rest of the way, only slightly dinging my cranium on the stone. She bent over to kiss the back of my head, then walked out of the throne room, her heels clicking against the stone floor, giving a slight sigh of sexual pleasure and satisfaction when she was far enough away that she thought I couldn't hear, though I heard it clear as a bell.

Lucy clicked her way across the floor, and yanked me up by my shoulders, and at her touch, I revived, and found purchase on the floor with my feet. "Now, your first mission awaits you, but first I must awaken your true potential." She placed her arms on my shoulders, squinted her eyes as if flinching from an intense pain. Then her hands began to glow, as did my entire body. Her whole body clenched, drawing blood from my shoulders as her hands dug in, and her mouth opened in the most anguished scream I had ever heard in my life. At least until I heard myself begin to scream as her actions started to affect my body.

It seemed as if the opposite of my joining with Mary was happening as my body felt pain beyond my mind's ability to comprehend, as muscles tore, bones broke, my skin was literally on fire, and wings, horns and tail spurted from my body as I burned. My flesh melted away, and I could see my bare muscles and skeleton begin to reform into new shapes through the flames surrounding me. As that finished, my new skin wrapped around me, the rich reddish tan of Lucy and Mary. Lucy finally let go and collapsed onto her throne, exhausted.

I looked at my body and despite the new features, I seemed to look much the same as I did before, but as I tested my new body I felt huge, amazing strength rippling through my body, though I was only slightly more toned than before, and my joints were incredibly flexible, such that I could touch my ankle to my ass, or my heel to my head, should I so choose.

"And now for your first mission, my dear," the exhausted Lucy wheezed, "you are to impregnate your mother, awaken her as I have done to you, then bring her back here with you. I will guide you through the difficult parts of the awakening and transportation rituals when it is time."

"And by the way, though I am weakened now and you are strong, do not attempt to kill me. You could do it, although even in this weakened state, I am extremely difficult for you to kill. If you did so, however, you would be bound to be the ruler of this dimension. And I can more or less guarantee that not only would you not want to do that, you would almost certainly be defeated by the forces arrayed against us without my help, and after their failure to kill me in their last invasion, they will probably not kill you, but rather keep you to torture, in ways even sicker than I can imagine."

"Wait, you can't possibly expect me to commit incest with my mother! And even if I wanted to, how could I possibly convince her to do anything in this body?"

"As to your second question, you won't have to do it in that body. Like me, you will be perceived more or less as you were before in the mortal plane, unless you choose to be yourself truly, or you may be perceived more or less any way you choose. And as for the first question, it's a little rich to complain about incest when you just got blown by your own daughter. Bye now!"

She waved cutely, blew me a kiss, then snapped her fingers, and I disappeared in a puff of smoke...

To Be Continued...