The Devil Buys My Soul Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,275 Followers

"First of all, your deals always backfire. Tyler's handsome and has a big dick. That sounds great, except it's too big for him use on a woman," I explained.

"Shelly has Sandy, her looks and her beautiful voice," he replied. I rolled my eyes.

"And her real dream of being a singer will never happen," I said. "I'm sure you'll see to that." He laughed and shrugged.

"I see you're a smart one, but I notice you didn't say anything about not accepting my offer because it would be wrong," he said, tilting his head slightly. This time I smiled.

"You're right," I said, still feeling the anger and frustration that bubbled deep within me at the reunion. I was tired and disillusioned. If God let Sandy, a good woman, suffer so under Shelly's will, then how much better could he be then the Devil himself? "Oh, I know it's wrong, but so be it. I'm tired of my life. I know that whatever you offer will have hidden traps, but it has to be better than my life now."

"Ah, 'music to my ears'," he said with an evil laugh. I rolled my eyes again.

"No disrespect intended, but you can cut out the corny act. I'm not nearly naïve enough to believe that a being who has lived as long as you and has the power you have, acts the way you do," I sighed. He was watching me with a raised eyebrow. "And you can drop the illusion."

"What illusion?" he asked.

"The scary face. You might as well stop broadcasting the dread and menace too," I replied with a shake of my head. I then pointed to his face and added, "You're a fallen angel and I expect that angels don't look like that." He laughed again, only this time it was more normal. It wasn't the 'over the top' evil laughter devil's always had in movies. The dread and menace were gone too.

"You are going to be more fun then I originally expected," he said as his face shifted again. It still wasn't human, but it wasn't evil looking either. His teeth looked more normal and his face became far more handsome. He looked at me staring at him and sighed. "Angels are far more impressive with the wings and halo. That's why I usually use the other look."

"You look impressive enough," I said as I shook my head. "Women would swoon to be near someone as handsome as you."

"Oh, they do," he grinned, starting to laugh evilly again. He caught himself and sighed. "Sorry, old habits. Why don't we get down to business?"

"Sounds good to me," I replied, trying to hide my nervousness. I already agreed to sell my soul to the devil, but I wasn't sure what it was worth, not even to me.

"Well, I can certainly help you get rid of the extra weight. I can also take care of your poor eyesight, the bump on your nose and the hearing problem that starting to appear," the Devil began. He was watching my face as he spoke and realized I wasn't impressed. He sighed and added, "Oh well, since I like you, I'll throw in the whole package. I can promise you good looks and a long healthy life." I received the distinct impression of dealing with a car salesman.

In my experience there was only one way to deal with them. That was to make up your mind before sitting down with them what exactly you were willing to spend. Also, you had to be willing to walk away from the deal. The second was easy enough. I had no intention of selling my soul cheaply. It was the first that I needed time to think about.

"Okay, okay, I'll also throw in a winning lottery number. You'll be rich!" he added, taking my earlier hesitation as a sign of interest. He was looking at me carefully.

"No deal," I said calmly.

"Are you sure? I've already offered you far more than I've paid for the majority of the souls I buy. Just how much do you think your soul is worth?" he said. I smiled, but didn't respond. He sighed and added, "Well, that's my final offer."

"I think I sleep at a hotel tonight. Too bad we couldn't do business," I said and went to gather my belongings. I was living out of a suitcase, so it didn't take very long. I walked to the door.

"Are you sure you're willing to give up what I've offered?" the Devil asked. He stood blocking the door.

"I'm sure," I said, and then held out my hand. "No hard feelings."

"None," he smiled, shaking my hand. I left and made my way to my car. I put the luggage in the trunk and started it up. I was just about to put the car into gear when there was a flash. I was blinded and disoriented for a moment. I saw that I was back in the house when I was able to focus again.

" 'I tell you what I'm going to do'," he said, using a barker's voice. We both smiled at the joke. "I've offered you health and riches. You don't seem the type to be interested in power, so that leaves women."

"No thanks, I can get my own women," I said.

"Sure, like you ex-wife?" he asked sarcastically. I grimaced. "I'm not talking about finding you a soul mate or anything. I'm talking fulfilling your most perverted fantasies!" He smiled and made a flourish with his hands.

Suddenly there were three women standing in front of him, a blond, a brunette and a redhead. They were not naked, but the clothes they wore only enhanced their looks. Unsurprisingly, they were all absolutely gorgeous. What did surprise me was the sensuality they exuded.

The brunette was particularly enticing. She had long hair and a full figure. She was wearing a red teddy and garter belts. Her dark eyes promised things that made my dick throb.

"Think about it," the Devil said. "They can be at your beck and call for the rest of your life. Just imagine the fun you'll have!"

"No, thank you," I said, but it was harder than it should have been. The brunette licked her lips and my cock tingled.

"How about one of these?" he replied and made the flourish again. There were three different women standing in front of him now. They were all black. One was tall and muscular, another lithe and athletic and the third short and shapely. Each of them also exuded the same sensuality that the others had. I would have been crazy to turn down any of them.

"No," I said, but the Devil smiled because he could tell I was tempted. He flourished again and three other women were before him. They were all Asian.

This continued for quite some time. He kept switching the women and I kept turning them down. Any one of them could cause a wet dream. He tried all shapes, colors and sizes. Some, like the first brunette were particularly hard to turn down, but none were easy.

"How about these?" he said. There was something in his tone that caught my interest. I looked back to the women and saw my ex-wife, Shelly and Sandy. "You can have all of them and do whatever you like to them! You can worship them or be their master."

My ex-wife looked like she did when we first met. She was smiling, something I hadn't seen in years. Shelly looked just as I expected Shelly would. Her eyes were challenging and there was a primordial urge to take that challenge and tame her. Sandy looked at me with the same look she gave me earlier, just before Shelly found us.

"None of them are real," I said, realizing the truth.

"They are as real as you want them to be," the Devil replied. I sighed.

"What are they?" I asked.

"Why, succubae of course," he replied with a raised eyebrow.

"Of course," I groaned and then added, "No, thank you."

"You aren't making this easy," the Devil sighed. "Why don't you just tell me what you want?" I smiled. Finally!

"I want Sandy free from Shelly's will."

"I was afraid of that," the Devil said with a shake of his head. "I can't give you that."

"Why not?" I cried.

"It's simple really. Sandy was part of Shelly's price for her soul. I can't go back on my part of the deal."

"Can't or won't?" I asked angrily. "You don't strike me as someone particularly worried about keeping deals!"

"I'm the Devil and although my word normally doesn't mean much at all, it's different when I make a deal for a soul. It's part of the bargain I made with God. I'm sorry, but you can't have Shelly." We stood staring at each other until I sighed and looked away.

"Is there anyway for me to free Sandy from Shelly?" I asked. "Doesn't true love break those kind of bonds?" The Devil smiled, but not unkindly.

"Only in books and movies," he replied. "You can not free Sandy."

"So, she stuck with Shelly forever," I sighed.

"I never said that," the Devil replied with a smile. "If Shelly dies, then Sandy is free, which brings me back to my original offer. Do you want my help in killing Shelly? She asked for beauty, a great voice and Sandy. She never asked for long life."

It was tempting, but there were two reasons why I didn't accept his offer. The first was that I really didn't want to be responsible for anyone death. Maybe Shelly deserved it after selling her soul, but forcing her to pay it early seemed wrong. She was going to burn for all eternity once she died. I couldn't be the reason why that payment came due. Especially considering my own pending deal.

The second reason I didn't accept his offer was that nothing the Devil agreed to didn't have another sinister outcome. I thought about it for a few moments and then nodded in realization.

"Sandy will die when Shelly does," I said.

"Bravo! Very good!" the Devil laughed. He didn't seem particularly upset that I guessed what he was leaving out. "Sandy's life force is tied to Shelly's. If Shelly dies, then so does Sandy. However, keep in mind, she would be free and not in my care." I nodded in understanding.

"What other ways can Sandy be freed? Give me a way where she survives," I asked.

"What makes you so certain that there is another way," he asked in reply. I smiled.

"I wasn't until just now. Your answer wasn't really an answer. You're hiding something," I replied. Again, he laughed. It sounded like he was really enjoying himself.

"There is a way, but I wouldn't get my hopes up," he finally replied. "The only way for Sandy to be free and still living is for her master to release her."

"Damn!" I cursed.

"Oh, you will be," he teased. I rolled my eyes as thoughts flashed through my mind. We stood silently facing each other for a time while I thought of a plan.

"I know what price I want for my soul," I finally said. He raised his eyebrows in surprise. "I want three wishes."

"I'm the Devil, not a genie!" he laughed. I stood silently waiting. He looked at me, paused and then said in amazement, "You're serious!"

"Yes," I replied.

"Absolutely not!" he cried in mortification. I sat silently watching him. "It doesn't work that way!" He continued to rant for quite a bit longer, but suddenly stopped when he realized I wasn't reacting.

"Are you done?" I asked.

"A little too over the top?" he asked.

"You think?" I replied. We both laughed.

"You know, what you are asking really is far beyond the normal scope of what I buy souls for?" he asked once we stopped laughing. "Besides, none of the wishes will work if they involve breaking any of my previous agreements."

"You mean I can't wish for Tyler to have a normal sized dick," I said, faking disappointment. The Devil grinned, but did not laugh.

"Not you can't," he replied. "You also won't be able to wish Sandy free from Shelly."

"I know," I replied. "But that's my problem. The wishes are the price for my soul." He met my gaze once more.

"These wishes would have to be selfish or cause harm. I can't grant selfless wishes. I am the Devil after all," he grinned. I nodded in acceptance. That would make things harder, but not impossible.

"There is a scope issue as well. You can wish to be rich, but not for all of the money in the world. You can wish for a person's death, but only one person per wish. Basically, you can't wish for anything that would be noticed by the outside world as coming from a higher power," he added. I thought carefully for a moment.

"Okay," I replied.

"You know that if I agree to this type of deal, then all the other stuff I offered earlier won't happen. You'll still be overweight and out of work. That is, unless you use one of your wishes," he finally said. I laughed.

"I might try and insist on getting it all," I replied, and then continued before he could respond. "But, don't worry. I won't. It would only make me feel like I'm cheapening my soul. Besides, I can fix those other things myself."

"Then we have a deal?" he asked holding out his hand.

"Not quite," I smiled. "I have one more stipulation."

"What is it?" he snapped, sounding truly annoyed for the first time.

"Part of the deal is that you do nothing to affect my plans either directly or indirectly. You basically stay out of my life and the lives of Shelly and Sandy. You don't start something that eventually affects us. For example, I don't want you sending someone to hijack a bus that then swerves and crushes my car, killing or maiming any of us."

"You are a very odd man," Satan replied, giving me a strange look as he paused. He was obviously thinking. "Okay, I'm willing to agree not to do anything to affect the outcome with one exception."

"What?" I asked, knowing that I had to be very careful here.

"I will come to you from time to time and offer you gifts. Many of them will be extremely pleasurable," he replied, and then laughed when I rolled my eyes. "Yes, they will be temptations and traps involved, but all you need do is not accept my gifts to avoid problems."

I tried to guess at what he was trying to do, but couldn't come up with a reason not to accept his condition. It would mean safety for Shelly and more importantly, Sandy. It would mean it for me as well as long as I didn't fall for any of his traps or temptations. Worse case, all I needed to do was not accept his gifts and I would be okay.

"Agreed," I said, holding out my hand. He smiled and made no move to take it.

"My agreement to this stipulation doesn't come free. I have a condition of my own," he said.

I sighed and thought to myself, 'Here it comes!'

"You will only have one week to use your wishes."

"Absolutely not!" I cried. A week wasn't nearly long enough for my plans.

"I will not agree without a time limit. Your price is far too big to leave out there forever."

"Okay, then give me a year," I said. It wouldn't take nearly that long, but I wanted to be certain. The Devil smiled, but shook his head.

"Maybe a month," he replied.

"Eleven months," I countered.

"I can see where this is going," he sighed. "Let's settle on six months." I thought for a moment.

"Let's settle on sunrise the day after Halloween," I replied. It was actually a couple more days than six months, but for some reason it seemed appropriate.

"Absolutely not! That's All Saints day. Six months is October 27. That's what I'll agree to," he replied. There was something in his reaction that caused me to remain stubborn.

"Sunrise All Saints day or I walk," I replied.

"You can't expect me to agree on such a date," he argued, but I shrugged. "Fine, I'll give you until Halloween at midnight."

"All Saints day. Sunrise," I insisted. He watched me carefully, but no more carefully then I was watching him.

"No deal," Satan said.

"Fine," I sighed. He looked serious. I waved momentarily when I thought about poor Sandy, but I held strong in the end. He could tell the strength of my resolution by looking at me.

"You would give up on your price for a few more hours on a deadline?" he asked.

"I'm paying with my soul for the wishes," I replied. "There is something your not telling me and I can't think of the right question to ask to figure it out. Your reaction makes me think that the date matters. I could be wrong, but I'm not going to take the chance."

"What about Sandy? You'd leave her a slave to Shelly?"

"I don't want to, but I have a strong feeling that I won't be able to help her anyway if I give in. You and I both know I plan to use my wishes to help Sandy and possibly punish Shelly and Tyler as well. That's my price for my soul."

Satan looked at me again. I let him see how serious I was about the issue. He would agree or I would walk. I was surprised when he finally held out his hand.

"Agreed. Is it a deal?" I took a deep breath and nodded as I reached for his hand.

"We have a deal," I replied. His hand turned white hot and I screamed out in pain. It didn't last very long, but it felt like an eternity.

"I just branded my mark of ownership on your soul," he said when the pain faded and I could think again.

"I would have written you an IOU," I gasped out, causing him to laugh again.

"You know, I may find some interesting things to do with you once I finally claim your soul. I could use someone like you," the Devil smiled, but then it faded as he added, "Of course, it would have to be worked around your punishment. No one who goes to hell escapes that." His eyes glowed and for a moment I remembered what he showed me earlier. It was gone in a moment, but it once again left no doubt in my mind that he was really Satan.

"That something to worry about later," I replied, forcing the thoughts away. "Now, when can I make my wishes?"

"You can ask for them at any time now that I've marked your soul," the Devil replied.

"Really?" I asked in amazement. He just nodded. I was sorely tempted to find out for sure, but there was only one way to do that, and that would be a huge mistake. Satan was smiling at me while these thoughts passed through my mind.

"Tempting, isn't it?" he asked. I shrugged and nodded as he asked, "So, what are you going to do?"

"Find Shelly and Sandy," I replied.

"That's going to be difficult at this time of night."

"I don't suppose you'd tell me where they are?" I asked. He didn't even bother to answer. I smiled and added, "I didn't think so."

"It's late. Why not wait until the morning? You're not going to find them anyway," he said. I shrugged and stood to leave.

"You're probably right," I replied. "But, maybe I'll just go back to the reunion and see if they are there."

"As you wish, but they left not long after you did," he replied. He could be lying, but it was late and the reunion was almost over.

"I might as well take a quick look," I sighed. "It's not like I have anything better to do." He made a flourish with his hand again and the first brunette stood before him once more. She was just as amazing as I remembered in her red teddy and garter belts.

"For me?" I asked in surprise.

"Of course," he replied cryptically. "I like you and its time that I do my good deed for the century." I rolled my eyes at his attempt at humor and he grinned. "You have six months to do what you plan and the odds of you finding Sandy and Shelly tonight are slim to none."

"Oh, come on! This is obviously a trap," I said. He shook his head.

"No," he replied, motioning the succubus toward me. "This is a temptation. She will give you pleasure beyond imagination!"

"At what cost?" I asked, not really expecting an answer.

"Your soul if you're not careful," he said watching me, and then smiled and added. "But, that's already mine so you have no fear there."

"What else?" I asked.

"Only the time you spend with her," he replied as the Brunette wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. My dick was quickly hardening as she ground her hip into it.

"I will be anyone you want and do anything you ask," she said, her lips thick and promising. Her scent began to fill me.

"What's your name?" I asked her, almost forgetting about Satan's presence.

"Can't you guess?" she asked with a smile. My blood was pounding.

"Lillith," I replied. It came out as a groan.

"You are a smart one," she said, before leaning forward and kissing my neck. She nibbled with surprising gentleness.

"So, I take it you are accepting my first gift?" the Devil asked, drawing my attention back to him.

"I can't do anything tonight anyway," I replied. I knew it was wrong, but I had already sold my soul and Lillith's mere presence was driving me wild.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,275 Followers