The Devil Buys My Soul Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,325 Followers

Satan smiled. I knew something wasn't quite right with his offer, but Lillith's attentions dragged my mind from any rational thought.

"Well then," Satan said as he walked toward the door. "I'll leave you two to your fun." I didn't hear him leave, but I couldn't care less. Lillith pulled my mouth to her full and perfect breasts. I moaned.

Chapter Two

Lillith led me to the bedroom. The bed was king sized and there were lots of mirrors in the room. She sat me on a large stuffed chair beside the bed and rested on the floor between my legs. She opened my pants with both hands and then used one of them to stroke me to hardness. She held her hair in a ponytail with her other hand as she took the head of my cock into her mouth.

She was smiling up at me every time I looked at her. Lillith's eyes promised pleasures that she was more than qualified to deliver as her tongued danced along the top of my dick. She moved to the underside and I couldn't help but groan.

"Come for me!" she demanded.

"Not yet," I replied. I felt my orgasm building already, but it was still a little while away. Lillith let her tongue trail down to my balls. She continued to stroke my cock as her tongue worked its magic.

"Soon!" I cried after a time, fighting off my orgasm. Lillith smiled and moved her mouth to the head of my dick again. She met my gaze as her hand released my cock. Both her arms rested on my thighs as she slowly took my entire length into her mouth. Her dark hair was hanging down, but I could still see her watching me through it.

I grabbed her head and started moving it up and down on my cock. She groaned in pleasure. This caused me to move her head faster. She didn't fight me at all and took my entire length in her mouth and down her throat with every stroke. The pace of our actions picked up again, but I couldn't tell whether it was her or me that caused it.

A normal woman would have suffocated by the time I was ready to cum, but not Lillith! She grabbed my balls on my last thrust and squeezed them.

"Now!" I cried, warning her. Lillith held my cock in her throat as her nose lay buried in my pubic hair. She released my balls and used her overly long tongue to caress them. I came so hard that I actually blacked out for a moment. Lillith still lay between my legs when I was able to focus again. She was once again massaging my member.

"The night is young. What next?" she asked. I was surprised to see that my dick was already responding to her actions. I figured it must have something to do with her being a Succubus.

"Let's try the bed," I smiled. Lillith stood in one smooth motion. Her body was taunt and limber and the way she stood waiting for me left little to the imagination, or maybe I should say promised fulfillment of all I could imagine.

"Undress me," I said as I stood. I held up my arms as she slowly did what I asked. Her hands and lips caressed every part of my body as my clothes disappeared from my body. I was ready to attack her by the time I was fully naked. I was sorely tempted to do just that, but that was for later. First, I wanted desperately to see her naked.

I pulled her to me and we kissed passionately. I started undoing the little clothes she wore. It took me longer than you would think because I tried to return her earlier favor. My tongue and hands worked her body thoroughly. Lillith seemed to be enjoying my action almost as much as I did hers.

"I want you to fuck me!" she demanded as she broke away and lay on the bed with her long legs held open. I stared down at her heaving chest. Her pink pussy lay open and wet for me. I had to fight back a strong desire to howl.

"Later," I said and fell between her legs. My mouth found her center and Lillith gasped.

"Oh my!" she cried, looking at me with a smile. "That's nasty!" I smiled, but remained silent as I worked her pussy with my tongue. She tasted amazing. Lillith surprised me by cumming quickly. I hadn't even touched her clit yet.

"Fuck me now!" she demanded, but instead I laughed.

"What's your rush?" I asked, letting my tongue drift up to her clit. She gasped. "I'm not done yet."

"Don't you want to fuck me?" she asked, but I could tell she liked what I was doing.

"Of course!" I replied. "What man wouldn't?"

"So then take me!" she cried.

"Eventually," I replied, smiling once again. I stopped talking and started giving her clit some serious attention. Lillith came quickly once more, but I refused to stop what I was doing. She kept cumming for quite some time.

"No more! Please!" she begged, but I ignored her and brought her to another orgasm. She came so hard that her body shook for minutes afterward.

"Are you okay?" I asked once she was done. She smiled.

"Of course I'm okay," she replied. "I'm a succubus. I live for this type of stuff. It's just that I haven't been with someone in a long time who thought of my pleasure as well as his own."

"I'm not all that altruistic," I laughed. "I just enjoy the different tastes of women."

"Well then, you'll have to do that again. I can make myself taste different the next time," she began, but then paused when I started moving. She laughed and added, "Not right now! Later!"

"Oh, okay," I said, making myself sound disappointed. She laughed again.

"Don't worry! I'll certainly want you to do it again before we're done. At least once!" she said as she once again took hold of my dick. "But right now I want you to fuck me!"

"Ready so soon?" I asked in surprise.

"Succubus, remember," she smiled.

"I think you guys may have gotten a bump rap," I joked. She didn't laugh or even smile.

"No, we earned the reputation we have," she said, sounding sad for a moment, yet before I could say or do anything she pulled me on top of her and growled, "Now take me!"

I thrust into her in one smooth stroke. She was extremely tight and wet. I fucked her slowly as I nibbled on her breasts. I paid particular attention to her nipples. Lillith started crying out, but not in any words that I understood.

I glanced up at her face and saw that she was panting and swinging her head back and forth. Her eyes were closed and she was covered in a thin sheen of sweat. I picked up the pace.

"That's it! Faster!" she cried. I moved up and kissed her deeply as I picked up the pace once again. "Cum for me!" she panted. I felt Lillith's nails scratching my back. "I want to feel your cum deep inside of me!"

"Soon!" I cried.

"No, now!" she demanded. Her nails dug deeper. I took her arms in my hands and forced them over her head. I could see my own blood under her nails.

"That hurt!" I snapped.

"What did you expect? I am a demon after all," she replied, fighting against me. She might be a demon, but she was no stronger than an average woman her size. I had no problem holding her as I continued to pump into her. Of course, I was moving slower now.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"That's easy," she replied with a laugh that quickly turned into a growl. "I want you to stop trying to make love to me and treat me like the demon I am!"

"What?" I asked in surprise.

"I've been trying to tell you, but you won't listen," she sighed. Thankfully, she stopped fighting me as well. "I'm a succubus, not a woman. I was built for raw unadulterated sex! I've never felt love and never will. That emotion is not part of me."

"I don't understand," I said.

"I know," she replied with a shake of her head. She thought a moment and then tried a different track. "It doesn't matter. All you need know is that I get off by being taken. The harder the better! You can't really hurt me. Far sicker men then you have tried. You can try every fantasy you've ever had with me. I can be any woman and nothing is too sick for me to try! I'll enjoy it all! Now take me!"

What she was saying sunk in slowly. A part of me was disappointed, but a baser more animal part of me wanted to howl in rapture. She must have seen my reaction through my eyes.

"Yes! That's it! Let that part of you free!" she cried. There wasn't a physical snap, but there must have been a psychological one, because suddenly I was driving into Lillith once more. It wasn't long before I was slamming in and out of her with all the strength I had. I ignored the pain and kept on pounding into her. The power of my thrusts would have hurt a normal woman, but Lillith just grinned and came again.

I crushed her lips with my own, bruising them. She tried to bite me, but I pushed her head back down on the bed. I held her there as I fucked her ever-tightening pussy. I looked around the room, but everyplace I turned there was a mirror. In each if them I saw Lillith shivering in ecstasy.

"Take my cum!" I cried and released a flood of cum deep into her pussy. Lillith came again. I once again passed out momentarily. I lay atop of Lillith crushing her, but she didn't seem to mind.

"What now?" she asked when I rolled off of her.

"Lick me back to life," I said. Lillith smiled and moved between my legs. I surprised myself again when I grew hard faster then I thought possible after such an encounter.

I moved Lillith until she lay on top of me in a sixty-nine position. My tongue danced in her pussy. As promised, she didn't taste the same as before, but I liked this taste just as well. I was just moving to her clit when I felt her tongue on my balls once again. It moved swiftly and covered a lot of area. It felt amazing! She must have an extremely long tongue.

I focused on her clit until she came again. Lillith continued to lick my balls as she stroked my cock with one hand. After her orgasm died down I let my tongue drift to her ass.

"Finally!" she cried. I laughed despite myself. My ex-wife would never let me near her ass.

I used my tongue on Lillith's ass for quite a while. I felt her tongue drift down to my own ass. It felt good for a moment, but then she tried to push in and I rolled off of her.

"Not ready for that yet, are we?" she teased. I flipped her onto her stomach.

"No, but I am ready for this!" I cried as I shoved the head of my cock up her ass. It was even tighter than her pussy!

"Now that feels good!" she cried as I pushed my full length into her. I grabbed hold of her hips and started slamming in and out of her as soon as I was fully in. She thrashed underneath me and cried out.

"Fuck my ass! Shove that long staff of yours all the way in! Make me cum again!"

It wasn't long before she did just that. I joined her on her second orgasm in this position. I jammed my cock deep into her ass and cried out as I came. Again, it felt like a flood of cum left me and filled her. This time I was expecting the momentary loss of consciousness. I rolled off of Lillith just before it came.

"Let's take a shower," I said when I was able to focus again. She didn't look particularly thrilled, but I didn't care. She said I could fulfill all my fantasies. Fucking in the shower really turned me on. My ex-wife stopped showering with me years ago.

We stood and made our way to the bathroom. The shower was a large walk-in with a ledge. Lillith led me to the ledge once the water was regulated and sat me down. She once again kneeled between my legs.

I watched and was unsurprised to see my body reacting. Lillith continued for a while before standing and leaning against one of the glass walls. She shook her ass at me invitingly. I smiled and stood behind her. My cock slipped into her pussy from behind almost of its own violation.

The water was hitting me in the side of the face, so I turned to move the showerhead in a different direction. Suddenly I felt a strong pang of thirst. It was so strong that I couldn't stop myself from opening my mouth and drinking. It was delicious!

I almost forgot about Lillith as I drank. I also realized that I was hungry, but Lillith noticed me drinking and pushed back with her ass reminding me where I was and what I was doing. I looked down at her ass and grinned. I'd eat later!

I started fucking her pussy once again. I reached around Lillith and pinched her nipples.

"Harder!" she cried. I pinched harder and then twisted them. "More!"

I'm not certain how long we went at it, but eventually I came again and so did Lillith. She was holding me up when I was able to focus again.

"Lets go back to the bedroom," she said. I nodded in agreement. Lying down sounded good. Someone or something had cleaned the room while we were in the shower.

Lillith pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me. She started riding me slowly, but was soon bouncing faster than I thought humanly possible. I don't know how many times she came, but eventually I joined her. My mind momentarily blanked as usual.

"I have a position that I know you'll love!" she said with a grin. That position was followed by another, and another, and another after that. I lost count of the positions and the number of times I came. My thoughts were moving slower and slower, but all I could do was watch Lillith either directly or in the mirrors that covered the room's walls. Her every action drew me to her.

"That's it! Fuck my black pussy!" I heard the cry and focused to find a small black woman under me. I was fucking her furry pussy while she wrapped her ankles around my head. She was quite limber and I was enjoying fucking her, but I was confused. Where was Lillith?

"Lillith?" I asked.

"That's me!" the small black woman replied. She didn't look or sound like the brunette, but looking into her eyes, I realized it was true. "I told you, I can be anyone you desire!" I grunted and came deep in her tight, black pussy. She cried, "Yes! More!"

Later, I found myself fucking my ex-wife's mouth. Actually, she was lying on her back with her head over the side of the bed. I standing and thrusting my cock deep into her mouth. I could see my length as it bulged her throat. I glanced into her eyes and saw Lillith looking back at me. She winked.

I kept fading in and out, so I'm not sure what else I did for a while. Eventually, I found myself fucking my ex-wife's ass. That was something she would never do while we were married, but she seemed to be really enjoying it now! I came and passed out again.

Shelly lay next to me as I finger fucked her pussy. She was biting down hard on her own nipple. Her blond hair was sweat soaked and she groaned as I slipped another finger into her.

I blinked and found Shelly on all fours as I fucked her from behind. I was holding both her arm like reigns as I pulled her back hard with every thrust. I expected that one of her shoulders would dislocate any minute, but it never happened and I came again when her pussy squeezed my cock clamp-like.

My high school honor biology teacher was sitting on her desk with her long skirt thrust aside. I was sitting at my desk watching her play with her pussy. Her hand blurred and she came. I clamored out of my desk and made my way toward her.

"You are failing my class," she said, and then added naughtily, "You need some special tutoring!" She didn't seem to notice that I wasn't a boy anymore. I smiled, moved between her legs and thrust into her. She cried out and wrapped her arms around me. My old teacher held on for dear life as I plowed into her. We both screamed as we came.

The Asian woman looked familiar, but I couldn't place her. She was tiny with long black hair. I saw that her ass was tight and her nipples long as she came to me.

"Who are you?" I asked in confusion.

"Why, you ex-wife's lawyer of course," she smiled. "Don't tell me you don't remember the woman who help you ex-wife get the house and the car?"

"You bitch!" I cried in shock. I didn't recognize her at first because she always dressed so conservatively and acted so asexual, but not any more!

"Give me what I deserve!" she cried as she literally climbed up my body and wrapped her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. Her almond shaped eyes kept shifting and I tried to remember something, but my cock slipped into her pussy and all thoughts were gone. I held her small ass in the palms of my hands as I fucked her as we stood there. She came first, but I wasn't long behind her. I fell to the floor once I was done.

"Let's go to the bed!" the tall redheaded woman demanded. I pulled her into the shower and forced her down on her knees. She tried to argue, but I shoved my cock into her mouth and she started sucking.

"Yes!" I cried. My mouth fell open and water sprayed into it. Again, I drank as I realized how thirsty I was feeling.

"Come on! Let's go back to the bed!" I looked and the redhead was gone. Lillith stood in front of me again. I let her pull me out of the shower and bathroom.

"I'm tired," I croaked. She smiled.

"I know, but you still have so many more fantasies to fulfill!" she replied, turning into my old boss's wife. She was playing with her rather floppy breasts. I groaned as he pulled my face between them.

I lost track of the number of women Lillith became. Sometimes I remembered they were all Lillith, but at other times it seemed like I was with the actual person. I was exhausted and confused. All I knew for sure was that I had sex with them all and enjoyed every moment of each encounter.

It wasn't just the fact that she could change into whoever I wanted. Lillith was also true to her word about her willingness to try anything. I tried things with her that I'd only read about in magazines. We enacted some of my deepest and darkest fantasies. Some were very enjoyable while other caused me to try something else quickly. We did some things that I'm not particularly proud of, but it didn't matter, at least not at the time.

Lillith seemed to get happier and more beautiful with each passing moment. It was only when I insisted that we take a shower every so often that she lost some of her smile.

"Not again!" she finally snapped. I didn't bother arguing. She was winning those with more frequency as the night wore on. Instead, I stood and made my way to the bathroom. I stumbled once, but that was to be expected considering the workout I was getting.

I entered the shower and turned on the water. I started drinking the moment the water left the showerhead. Hunger pains no longer bothered me, but the water still tasted so good!

"Stop that and come here!" Lillith cried as she entered the bathroom. This time she looked like Sandy. "I want you to sit down here and let me ride you!" She was pointing toward the toilet. I took a step toward her, but then frowned. Sandy. There was something about Sandy.

"Come on! I want you!" Sandy cried, but I knew it wasn't her. I took a step back and a towel blocked my view for a moment. My eyes were drawn to the mirror. I saw Sandy's reflection, but for the first time I also saw my own. I looked horrible! My eyes had large dark circles and my cheeks looked sunken.

"What have I done!" I cried as I looked at the beard covering my chin. It was almost full grown. Lillith stepped into my view. For a moment my mind became fuzzy, but I fought against it.

"Come back to bed with me," she said with a smile. Lillith must have realized that her choosing Sandy's likeness was a mistake. Her form started flitting from one woman to another until she finally became the brunette once more. She smiled and took my hand. She raised it to her mouth and licked one of my fingers.

She was obviously trying to tempt me. It almost worked until I thought about Sandy. Suddenly it all came back to me! I remembered my bargain with the Devil! I remembered poor Sandy and Shelly. The guilt and self-hatred helped me face the succubus in front of me. I pulled my hand free.

"Enough, Lillith!" I cried and stumbled out of the bathroom and through the bedroom.

"Back so soon?"

I turned at the voice and saw the Devil standing in the kitchen. I pushed past him and grabbed a piece of fruit. I ate it as my hunger returned. On the third piece, my stomach revolted and the fruit came back up.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,325 Followers