The Devil Called

Story Info
Hot summer time.
876 words
3.68
7.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Devil called – he wants his weather back" I told him when I walked back out on the porch with a cold beer for both of us. He smiled at the joke but I wasn't kidding for the fourth straight day it was hot as hell outside with no relief in sight. We were sitting in the porch swing not touching of course trying to find some relief, which wasn't coming. Finishing his beer, he got up and asked if I would like another I told him sure.

He came back out with two beers, a Popsicle and a twinkle in his eye. "I think I have a way to cool you off", he told me waving the frozen treat. Oh really I replied with a smile, and what do you plan on doing with that?

"Unbutton your shirt." he said. I never wear a bra because of the size of my breasts – just a handful no waste, complete perfection. My nipples are quiet large in comparison though and seem to always be at full attention – hard and long sticking straight out. We live in a quite neighborhood and with the trees and porch no one had seen our outside adventures, or at least complained if they did. I quickly undo my shirt and wait for him. "you better hurry or it's gonna melt" I say with a smile.

He quickly removes it from the wrapper and slowly rubs it against my lips, 'mmm cherry, my favorite' I say. He begins to draw a line down my chin and neck, tracing my collar bone until he gets to my breasts. 'You should remove your shirt, don't want to make it sticky' he tells me. I slip it off my shoulders and sit back to enjoy.

His tongue traces the sticky line that was made. He begins at my mouth lightly sucking the sweet juice from my lips and chin, licking my neck and collarbone. He returns to the Popsicle and begins with my breasts. My breath is taken back when he rubs the frozen bar across and it begins to run towards my nipple and drip off. He takes a second to give the treat a suck before going after my nipple. The coldness makes my already hard nipple diamond hard – my aureola puckers from the attention. Not wanting the other to feel left out he quickly does the same to the other as his hot tongue licks the juice from my breast.

Moaning, the sensations are wickedly wonderful first hot then cold and then hot again. He traded back and forth between the two sucking the cherry juice off and rubbing the frozen treat on my nipples keeping them hard.

While he was getting another I quickly removed my bottoms and sat back down. His smile said it all. He gives me a deep kiss and asks me to spread my legs putting my feet up on the swing and to keep them open. I tell him that it's never going to last in this heat.

He continues to kiss me and I feel the Popsicle touch my button making me gasp for air. The combined sensations from the heat of my pussy and the cold from the Popsicle is amazing. I was quite surprise not to hear sizzling and see steam rolling. He pulls back from the kiss and does the most amazing act ever. Carefully, he rubs the Popsicle down my pussy until he finds the hole and pushes the frozen stick deep inside of my pussy and begin to fuck me with it. I can feel the juice from the Popsicle and from my pussy running down my ass. Your tongue reaches out then and licks the liquid that is escaping and your mouth is sucking deeply.

Knowing that the treat is surely almost gone, you remove it and bring it up to my mouth for me to finish it. You then drop your pants and your cock is at full attention. I remove the wooden stick from my mouth and replace it with your hard meaty stick. My mouth is cool from the Popsicle and it is your turn to gasp slightly. A couple of sucks is all I get to give and you pull out and lift me up telling me to wrap my legs around you. You cock quickly finds my still cooled off pussy as I find myself sitting on the edge of the table being pounded by your cock. The stickiness from the Popsicle with the juices of my pussy are making your mission quite easy. I reach down to find my button and begin to rub knowing full well that it won't take long because you are also hitting that spot that I love for you to rub. You tell me that you're almost there I can tell – there doesn't seem to be very much room for you to move. I tell you not to stop and pull your head in for a kiss and explode on your cock as you give my pussy one last final thrust.

I lay back on the table with a very satisfied smile and tell you 'To hell with the Devil, the heat can stay.'