The Devil Dykes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quantuman
Quantuman
89 Followers

"I'm just telling you how it was and how it is. Mama Lucia raised me from the time I was two years old, until I came up to the states when I was 18."

"A witch? Okay...so...what the fuck does that mean?"

Witchy leaned down and planted a soft, slow kiss on Connie's mouth.

"For now, it just means if you seem under my spell...well...you are. No wait...that's not quite how it is. In truth, I'm under the spell of Anaconda and the spirit world I live in. When you're with me, for now, you fall under that spell too."

"What do you mean the spirit world you live in?" Witchy groaned, encircled one of Connie's breasts with both hands and planted a kiss on the nipple.

"I'm ready to fuck. I wanna kiss you here and here and here and here." Witchy kissed different spots over Connie's stomach. "And I wanna get my lips down here," she said undoing the button on Connie's jeans and pulling down the zipper. Connie pulled her knees up blocking Witchy's efforts.

"Tell me what you meant about living in a spirit world."

"Naughty girl," Witchy whispered as she slid her hand down the front of Connie's jeans and into her wet pubic hair. Connie gasped. "You want to talk, and I want to lick. Okay." Witchy withdrew her hand, placed it up to her nose and inhaled.

"Damn! I'm ready to taste you, girlfriend and sink into that sweet, soft center, and suck on your little pearl." Connie blushed and touched the pearl stud in Witchy's ear.

"Please?" Connie made a pouty expression.

Witchy sat up on the sofa next to Connie, and suddenly her eyes became steely and cold. Their focus went far away.

"All this," Witchy stood up and began with a wide gesture of her hands. "And this," she said squeezing her breasts. "And everything else in this physical world around us, and the doings of this and that in your safe little middle class life and in my wild and lawless indulgence is not much more than an illusion. The world with the real guts and substance is beyond our five senses." She stopped and let her eyes focus on Connie.

"I call it the spirit world because that's what Mama Lucia called it," she continued. "It's interlaced with the physical world, so in truth, there is only one world, but the appearance of the physical realm follows the lead of the spirit realm. We are spirits in a material world. Just like that Sting song. It's no bullshit." She stared at Connie, smiled and started singing and danced side-to-side.

"We are spirits, in the material..." Connie laughed.

"To be a witch is to explore, without reservation, and manipulate the energies of that spirit world. Mama Lucia taught me how. She trained me and groomed me to be a witch. She empowered me to take command; she showed me how to lead the physical realm where ever I wanted. She gave me to Anaconda, her spirit totem, and Anaconda has led me right to you. I have been looking for you, my sweet. I have seen that you are the one. Now, enough of this chit chat."

She grabbed Connie's ankles and gave them a tug and straightening her legs out across the sofa. In one swift move, Connie's jeans and panties flew off and soared into air. Witchy caught her panties in midflight and held them against her face. She inhaled deeply. She turned them in her hands, found the wet crotch, and looking at Connie with a salacious grin, placed them in her mouth and sucked.

"Yummy," she whispered. Witchy pushed Connie's legs open and fell face first into Connie's moist, soft and very wet center. Connie gasp, giggled and locked her legs around Witchy's head.

"Oh, my God!" She moaned. Witchy slipped her tongue passed the hairy labia of Connie's vagina and savored her new girlfriend's delicate flavor and aroma.

"Baby, you are so fine," Witchy murmured.

"Damn that feels good." She arched her hips up into Witchy's face.

I think I've waited all my life for her too.

Witchy stopped, stood up and removed the rest of her clothes. She looked down at Connie. Connie's attention went straight to Witchy's shaved pussy. The labia majora was swollen with a hint of moisture at the opening. Witchy moved closer, and in so doing, her vaginal lips opened giving Connie a peek at the inner lips. The looked like pink, flower petals. A larger than life clitty poked out near the top of the flower. Connie's felt a tiny trickle of love juice drip out of her. It ran down to her anus and tickled.

"Yes, I have been looking for you. I wasn't sure how or where I'd find you, but Anaconda brought us together."

Holy fuck. What am I getting into?

She knelt beside the sofa and took one of Connie's feet in her hands. She examined the tiny red painted toes, and ran a finger gently between each one. Connie giggled.

"Pretty little feet, girl friend."

Witchy brought the foot up to her lips and began sucking each toe, all the while looking into Connie's eyes. Connie placed her free foot against Witchy's chest and began pinching a nipple with her toes. After a few minutes, Witchy pushed Connie's legs together, laid her forearm into the back of Connie's knees and pushed her thighs down to her chest. Connie's ass and vagina rotated up fully exposed, and Witchy softly caressed and fingered both openings. Connie moaned and quivered.

Oh, shit. Holy shit.Her breath heaved.

Never done this before.

"Such a pretty pussy, and a fine ass, girl friend." Witchy held Connie's knees tight to her chest, moved onto the sofa and buried her face once again into Connie's crotch. This time, her tongue roved up and down from Connie's clitty back into the crevice of her ass, across her anus and back again, over and over. She plunged her tongue first into the panting woman's pussy, and then into her ass.

"Two sweet little holes to play with. Yummy."

"Christ, baby. You're gonna make me cum."

Witchy spread her fingers and drove one each into Connie's cunt and ass. She locked her lips around Connie's clit and sucked. She drew it into her mouth and as her fingers slid in and out of both holes, Connie exploded into a screaming orgasm. Witchy pulled her fingers out, placed her whole mouth over Connie's vagina and drank in the girl's orgasmic juice straight from the tap. Within thirty seconds, Connie screamed again, but in giggles and laughter, clamping her legs shut.

"Stop! I can't take it." Witchy joined in the laughter.

Connie pulled Witchy next to her, kissed her deeply and whispered, "Oh God, oh God, Oh God," over and over again. Without a minute's hesitation, she pushed Witchy down on the couch and straddled her.

"My turn, girl friend." Connie was dying to lick Witchy's hairless pussy. She hovered over it and examined it, gently spreading the outer lips.

"So pretty."

She circled one finger tip around the flowery inner lips before touching Witchy's clit. Witchy quivered, moaned and raised her hips up forcing Connie's finger to slide inside her love tunnel.

"It's so beautiful," she whispered as she lowered her lips into the musky aroma of arousal.

I can't believe I feel this way.

Her tongue went in as deep as she could reach, swirled around and drew Witchy's flavor into her mouth. She looked up into the witch's face.

I'm in big trouble.

"I don't know what happens from here. I don't even care. I'm just so glad you found me," Connie said. Witchy smiled.

"I know what happens," Witchy replied as Connie started to lower her face back into the honey. She stopped and looked back with a questioning face. Witchy only smiled. After a moment, Connie playfully slapped her.

"What?"

"I told you. You're my girl now. Say it." Connie just looked at her, mindful of the delicious aroma coming from Witchy's open cunt.

"Say it, bitch," demanded Witchy and she gently returned Connie's slap. Connie giggled and placed a knee into Witchy's crotch. She leaned over the Devil Dyke, a few inches from nose-to-nose.

"I'm your girl," she said accentuating each word with all the conviction she could muster. Witchy grinned.

"Don't forget it."

"Never. But what happens in a week when you leave?"

"You'll still be mine. That's all you need to remember. Anaconda has given us to each other."

"Oh, Anaconda, huh? Maybe this is my choice."

Connie swooped down and lapped her tongue once over Witchy's clit then came up grinning. Witchy gasped.

"No one has a choice," she said. "Mama Lucia taught me that, and she was right. We're all just threads being woven through a tapestry." She stared at Connie for a few seconds, and then quickly reached up, grabbed Connie's head and pulled her face into her crotch. They both giggled and wrestled a bit until Connie settled in and began to savor the feast. Witchy held on to Connie's head and humped her face. She panted and groaned.

"God you can eat pussy."

And I'm lovin' it!

Connie moistened a finger and started drawing little circles around Witchy's anus. Her tongue wiggled back and forth over her clitty.

I've never felt like this. I've never done this.

After several minutes, Witchy sat up, pushed Connie over on her back, separated her legs and slid into her in scissor fashion until their vaginas came into contact. She ground her cunt against Connie's, and the bar owner gasp.

Whooa!

"I'm going to feed you my energy now, and I'm going to take yours from you. That's the final step that binds us together. Now fuck me, baby. Give me your energy. I surrender mine. We are one." Her eyes burned into Connie.

Witchy began grinding her cunt against Connie, and she responded in kind. They both began to gasp and groan. Witchy locked her hands around Connie's hips and pulled, humping as hard as she could.

"I'm sending all my energy into you, baby," Witchy gasped with the look of anguish on her face.

"Draw me up into your heart. Give me yours. Feel it, lover! Release it. We are one body. You're mine. I'm yours" Her words were barely audible coming through gasping breath. Nothing more was spoken. Both women began crying out, groaning, moaning, cursing and grinding their pusses against each other. The juicy sound of their wet vaginas slurped and smacked as their hips pumped. The lips of their cunts embraced in a kiss and separated with a slurp. Their clittys ground together. Shivers of electrical energy coursed through their bodies. As if it were one single orgasm raking through two bodies, they climaxed together.

The orgasmic juices that flooded their vaginas became a wet symphony of sucking sound mixed with their animal like screams. Both women rocked and humped until they collapsed in exhaustion. Their breath heaved in their chests. Their legs remained intertwined. They were both reluctant to draw their sloppy wet vaginas away from each other.

"Can you feel it?" Witchy asked after her breath began to ease.

"Like I've died and gone to heaven?"

Witchy laughed. "Can you feel Anaconda? She's inside both our cunts, binding us together."

In that instant, Connie saw a dreamy image of a snake, whose tail rested in the top of Witchy's head. Its body ran down the middle of Witchy's torso and came out of her vagina. It entered Connie's vagina and its head rested in her throat.

What the fuck?

"What the fuck?" A voice in her head said. It was the softest, most soothing sound she had ever heard.

"You are mine now, little one." It came from the inside of her body, but it was as clear as if it were outside in the room.

"We are one. There are many others, but for now, you two are bound with me." The sound of its voice was almost as good as the orgasm.

"We have a single purpose. You must surrender every aspect of your life, every thought, every act, and every decision, to me. In exchange, you'll find an indescribable joy in living each moment as an adventure into ecstasy. We'll travel to worlds you've never even dreamed of. Besides, you really don't have choice." Laughter echoed in Connie's head.

When her eyes finally focused on Witchy, she realized tears silently tracked down her cheeks.

I must be going insane. I've completely lost it. Fallen in love and gone insane. Great!!

"What have you done to me?" Connie said wiping the tears away.

Witchy didn't respond immediately. Finally she said, "It wasn't me, sweet heart. You know that." Their vaginas remained sealed in a kiss.

"I saw it," Connie said. "I feel it now." She placed a hand against her chest. "It spoke to me. I think I'm going crazy."

"No, no," Witchy said and reached out her hand. Connie laced her fingers into Witchy's.

"This is real, baby. Just relax. Settle into her. Settle into us. I'm here with you. We're all together now. I've waited my whole life for this. Whether you know it or not now, so have you. This is our destiny. It's your destiny."

Finally they broke their vaginal embrace, brought their lips together and kissed. They cuddled on the couch, rubbed thighs against crotches, and fondled each other.

"None of those bitches down stairs are touching you." Witchy ran her fingers into Connie's soft forest of wet pubic hair. Connie cooed.

"This sweet pussy is mine."

Connie ran her fingers over Witchy's bald mound.

"And this one is all mine." They held each other and kissed. Their fingers continued to explore the wet satin folds of their womanhood.

"Now," Connie whispered in Witchy's ear, kissing and tonguing it. "Do I really have to call you Witchy?"

"I don't want the Dykes to know me by any other name, so yes, when you're around them, I'm Witchy. But here, like this, you call me Kat."

Connie snuggled closer to her.

"I love you, Kat." The witch didn't see the surprised look on Connie's face.

I don't believe I just said that. But damn, I really do feel love for her.

"I love you too, baby doll." Kat kissed Connie's neck and softly rubbed her clit.

"You're my girl, now."

Connie slid her finger into Kat's wet, hot and very tasty hole.

"I'm your girl too, Kat."

"And we both belong to Anaconda."

"Yes," Connie whispered, not really sure what it meant.

"You'll learn, my dear," that angelic, sweet voice inside her head said. "I'll teach you. Just surrender and trust me."

"Yessss," Connie whispered feeling the heat rise again. "We are one."

Quantuman
Quantuman
89 Followers
12