The Devil Dykes Ch. 05

Story Info
The East and North Winds blow in.
6.9k words
4.63
10.3k
8

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quantuman
Quantuman
89 Followers

Kat severs all ties with her past and begins her search for the North Wind. Connie continues her search for the East Wind. Things sizzle at The Springs Bed and Breakfast.

Kat wheeled her Harley through the San Francisco freeways, and when she pulled into the driveway of a gated down town high rise, she pushed a small button on her remote, and the iron gates slid open allowing her entry.

She pulled into a space labeled "Katherine Underwood" and parked the bike. As she unstrapped her bedroll and back pack, a security guard turned the corner and came up behind her.

"Hi Ms. Underwood, I haven't seen you in a while. Everything good?"

"Hey Bert. As a matter of fact, everything is terrific. How's the wife and kids?"

"They're just fine, thanks for asking. Tommy's getting over the flu, but he'll be fine."

Kat reached into her pocket and pulled out a coin. She tossed it to Bert.

"I know he's collector. That's an 1881 silver dollar I picked up in Nevada. Tell him I said I hope he feels better soon."

"Thank you so much. That's very sweet of you. He'll love it."

Kat smiled and went through the door into the corridor leading to the elevators. What she wanted more than anything else, besides holding Connie in her arms, was a hot shower and a thick steak.

The elevator doors opened, she inserted her key and hit the penthouse button. Thirty-nine floors later, she emerged into a private foyer, unlocked her door and entered her home. It had been three weeks.

She tossed the bedroll in the entry, kicked off her boots, stripped off her clothes and carried them and her backpack to the laundry room. She stacked it all on top of the washer.

She entered the kitchen, looked in the refrigerator and shook her head. Of course, there was nothing there worth eating.

"Ana, I sure miss Connie. Can we play some more?"

"You are both way to self indulgent, dear Katherine," Ana replied in her spirit voice. "Find the North Wind. Search for her. Call her to you."

Kat sighed and headed for the master suite. As she passed the living room windows, she looked out at the panoramic floor-to-ceiling view of San Francisco bay.

"Patience, Katherine. It's too soon to bring your physical bodies together again, but we shall link up in our spiritual embrace before you sleep tonight. Happy?"

Kat laughed and patted her lower belly.

"I love you Ana."

"And I you, dear Kat."

After a long hot shower, Kat toweled off and dressed for dinner. She slipped braless with no panties into a short hemmed black dress and stepped into her favorite low heeled pumps. She fussed slightly with her short cropped hair, applied a scant amount of makeup and called ahead for a table at the small restaurant on the lower floor of the building. There was always a table when she called. Katherine Underwood had privileges. She owned the building.

When she walked through the door, the maitre d' smiled and rushed up to her.

"Ms. Underwood, it's so nice to see you. It's been too long."

"Fernando, you're looking as handsome as ever." Fernando grinned broadly.

"So kind of you to say so. You're table is waiting."

Fernando showed Kat to a lone table in a dim lit corner. He held her chair as she sat. A table candle flickered, and one long stemmed rose adorned the setting. Kat leaned in and smelled the flower. It reminded her of Connie.

"Bring me a medium fillet, baked potato and whatever veggie Julio is dishing up tonight."

"Certainly," Fernando said and quickly disappeared pulling some curtains around the area giving her a hint of privacy.

When Kat's missionary parents died in a typhoid outbreak in the Amazon, she inherited the family fortune. Her grandfather had built a real estate empire from Atlantic City to San Francisco. She owned substantial stock in six major corporations, and had ridiculous amounts of cash spread across a large array of financial institutions. She managed it all with a team of attorneys and accountants who checked and counter checked each others work.

She had her own foundation that donated large amounts of money to her personal causes; numerous orphanages in South America, Africa and Asia, a cadre of shamanic practioners throughout the Amazon basin and many North American Indian schools.

As CEO and Chairman-of-the-board of the Underwood Industries, the Underwood Family Trust and Katherine Underwood, Inc., Kat headed up a board meeting every month one floor below her 3,000 square foot apartment. She had called from the road for a special meeting to convene tomorrow.

After dinner, she went back up to her apartment, peeled off her clothes and curled up on the bed. She squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples. One hand dropped between her legs, parted the folds of her needy cunt and massaged her clit.

"Connie," she moaned.

"Kat," she heard what sounded like Connie's voice. She sat up with a start.

"Connie?"

"Kat?"

Suddenly Ana stirred inside Kat's belly and her spirit head slid seductively out of her pussy.

"Oh god," Kat moaned and fell back onto the bed. "My Connie..."

"I'm here," Kat heard. She closed her eyes and felt the sensation of Connie's pussy lips plastered against her own. Ana moved in and out of her witch's pussies.

"I love fucking you two," they heard Ana Say. "You're so easy and ready. Such nasty little children."

Kat pinched her nipples and moved her hips with the rhythm Ana established. She could feel Connie's clitty riding against her swollen, achy bud.

"I'm going to cum," Kat groaned.

"Let's all cum together," Ana said. It sounded like a song.

Kat's hips twitched and quivered. She could feel Ana's body inside her from her open heart, through her belly and out her inflamed vagina. The sensational feeling of Connie's clit pounded against her own. When the orgasm washed over her, Kat began to cry. It felt so good and yet hurt so bad. She wanted Connie in her arms, her lips against her lips and her raw, hot clit against her needy little bud. But her tears turned to joy as the orgasm engulfed her and took her to the flower filled meadow they had visited so many times before.

Kat and Connie sat on either side of Ana's silvery human form. The three held hands. The orgasm sensation had become a vibration that radiated through everything. The heart of the vibration emanated out of the center of Ana's chest.

"Listen my children," Ana said in her mystically hypnotic voice. "I have a new task to add on top of you finding your counterpart winds. You need to find four women who embody the four elements; earth, air, fire and water.

"The air in this case is not a wind, but the general properties of a gaseous effervescence. She will be here and not here. Felt but invisible to the untrained eye; able to penetrate without notice.

"Earth will be our rock; steady and reliable; a solid foundation on which to build our endeavors.

"Fire will provide the necessary transformative heat needed to perform our alchemy.

"And water to provide a fluid and malleable life force necessary to carry us across the Universe."

Ana untied the front of her shear silk dress and let it fall away revealing her large breasts. The nipples stuck out at least an inch and glowed a bright white. She stretched her arms behind the two witches and pulled them into her.

"Suckle upon my bosom, my children. I have nourishment for you that will feed our tasks and strengthen your energy fields."

She pushed their faces into her breasts and Kat and Connie, with their usual blind obedience, placed their lips around Ana's nipples and began to suck. It wasn't a sexual experience. The milk that flowed from Ana had a sweetness that was indescribable. As it trickled down their throats, their bodies began to glow with warmth and vigor. Kat reached up and placed her hand around Ana's breast. She looked at Connie who was enraptured as she nursed on Ana's nipple. The milk dribbled out across Ana's breasts and down into the silvery gown she wore.

Kat looked up at Ana. Her eyes were closed and she too was lost in a feeling of bliss. Kat closed her eyes and surrendered all her attention to sucking the sweet nectar from her spirit guide's breast. She reached over, however, and took Connie's hand. They laced their fingers together and drank Ana's milk.

"My dear, sweet children," Ana sang holding their heads firmly to her chest. "Suck, drink and feed on my essence. We are one"

**********

The heat had subsided in the area of Fountain Springs. The late afternoon was still warm, but the days now dropped below 90 for the first time in a month.

Sherrie introduced Jennifer to Lynn, Suzie and Donna. They fire up the barbecue for dinner, and at sunset She invited Jennifer for a hike up one of the trails. It led through Mesquite Canyon to a waterfall that spilled out of the rocks, flowed for two hundred yards and disappeared into the desert sand. In that short stretch, the canyon was filled with trees and shrubs and wild life. A small but deep pool of water lay at the bottom of the falls.

As they hiked up the canyon, Sherrie shared some of the local history with Jennifer. When they arrived at the waterfall, she unceremoniously slipped out of her clothes and jumped into the pool of cool water. She came up through the water's surface grinning.

"Oh my god, this feels good." She dunked her head under again and came back up. "Well don't just stand there and gawk, come on in," she yelled at Jennifer with a grin.

Sherrie watched as Jennifer removed her blouse, stepped out of her sandals, dropped her shorts and started to tip toe closer.

"No way city girl; we only skinny dip here."

Jennifer giggled and shrugged. She unhooked her half bra and stepped out of her lacy panties. Sherrie couldn't take her eyes off her. Her breasts held high and firm. Her nipples were pouty and large. The forest of blond pubic hair was trimmed into cute runway running a couple of inches up toward her naval.

"Wow," Sherrie boldly said. "You are stunning."

As Jennifer stepped into the water blushing. She crossed her hands in front of her pussy and she looked into Sherrie's eyes.

"Come on, don't be shy. Go for it." Jennifer jumped in along side her hostess. Sherrie grabbed her hands and steadied her as her feet found a rock to stand on, but when she slipped and she fell into the little red head. Sherrie caught her in her arms and steadied Jennifer. Instead of letting go, Sherrie held her close. The cold water made both their nipples hard and erect. They brushed against each other. In the fading light, Jennifer looked into Sherrie's eyes.

"You're very beautiful," she whispered close enough to kiss. Jennifer trembled. Sherrie's hands slid down Jen's back and gently pulled her close. Their pubic hair made contact, and they both made a little gasping sound. Sherrie crushed her mouth against the Jennifer's inviting lips.

They stood in the water kissing until the night sky filled with starts. When a coyote barked in the distance, Jennifer tensed and Sherrie laughed.

"I love the call of a coyote," Sherrie said. "Just listen to all the wild life."

Crickets and frogs dominated the night sounds. They stood in the water, hugging and listening. Sherrie's lips rested on Jennifer's neck just below an ear. A new sound emerged from the darkness.

"Oh listen," Sherrie whispered excitably. "An Owl. That's a good omen."

"An omen for what?" Jennifer asked kissing the side of Sherrie's face.

"A good omen about you and me. I think Connie was right. Destiny is a foot here."

Jennifer smiled and caressed Sherrie's back, butt and shoulders.

"Your skin is like silk," Jennifer said. "I'm so glad you like girls. When I saw you come out on the porch, my heart started to race." Sherrie sighed and tongued the inside of Jennifer's ear. Jennifer shivered.

"When I saw you step out of your car, I got instantly wet and hot."

They both laughed and began exploring each other's body. After a few minutes, Sherrie stopped Jennifer's hand as it slid between her legs

"We should go," she said. "This is the time for the wild life to use the pond. Let's get our clothes and walk home."

They helped each other out of the water, gathered up their clothes, slipped on their sandals and carefully hiked back toward the bed and breakfast lights shining a quarter of a mile away. They held hands as they walked.

"So tell me," Sherrie said as they walked. "What do you do in Phoenix?"

"I don't do anything in Phoenix any more," she said. "I wasn't honest about that. I didn't just need time away, I bailed. I'm not going back."

"Okay, what happened?"

"Let's don't talk about it tonight. This has been so wonderful. You have been so wonderful. Thank you, Sherrie."

Sherrie stopped and faced her. She took Jennifer in her arms, rose up on her tip toes, and kissed her, brushing her bare nipples against Jennifer's breasts.

"I really needed this," Sherrie said. "You are so...so...perfect." They melted into each other's arms and a deep kiss.

**********

The last of her patrons had left the bar, and Connie was ready to call it a night when a car pulled up outside. Her neon OPEN sign still flashed so she reluctantly waited to see what would stumble in.

Just in case a wacked out road warrior came along, she kept a small caliber hand gun and shotgun taped up on the underside of the bar out of site but easily accessible. The sheriff had taken her out to the shooting range a couple of years ago and taught her how to handle the weaponry. He didn't like business people armed, but he was a realist. He knew in an area where there was little law enforcement, it was better to be safe than sorry.

The front door opened and two young couples came in and took a table.

"Howdy folks, how you doing?" They didn't respond, but one of the girls nodded. Connie felt a little tingle in her midsection.

One young man came to the bar and ordered four beers. The other one went to the juke box and fed it some quarters.

"Ana," Connie silently signaled. "That one girl made me feel something I haven't felt before."

"See if you can get her over here."

The girl made eye contact several times. On the next one, Connie smiled and wagged her finger to come over.

"I've gotta pee," the girl said. She got up and approached Connie at the bar.Here we go.

Connie focused all her attention on Ana and squint her eyes to block out most of the visual stimuli. The girl seemed aloof as she came up to the bar. Connie swooned as usual when Ana emerged from her sexual organ, rose up and examined the young woman. Connie swept her eyes up and down. The girl froze in place unable to move. Connie recalled how that first time made her feel when Kat swept her energy body and looked at her through Ana's eyes..

She could feel Ana's perception flood in on her. She saw the luminous lines of energy that made up the girl's energy body. It was a soft amber color, fully lit with no holes. It radiated a warmth that she had never seen before.

"Ana?"

"Maybe," Ana said. "Tell her where the restrooms are."

Connie forced a smile and pointed at the hallway down the end of the bar. She moved her head sideways in that direction.

"The restrooms...if you need them," she managed to say.

The young woman blinked a few times and seemed confused at first. But then she nodded.

"Oh ya...the restroom." She turned and walked that way.

"So what now?"

"When she comes back, ask where she's from."

After a few minutes, the girl returned. Her hair was light blond and cut short. She stood just over five feet tall. Her body was petite. As she passed, Connie spoke to her.

"Where you from?" The girl stopped and leaned on the bar.

"I'm from St. Louis. These guys are all from California. They're just giving me ride home from college."

Ana quickly emerged and entered the young woman's pussy. Connie leaned in and put her elbows on the bar. Her face was only a foot away from the girl.

"What's your name?"

"Marie," she said. She had started breathing heavier when Ana entered her.

"Sell it," Ana said. "You've got one shot."

"Listen, Marie," Connie said and put a hand over hers. "This may sound crazy, but I'm a witch and my spirit guide, an anaconda snake has just slithered up inside your pussy." The girls eyes widened but she didn't say anything nor did she flee.

"This is happening because we've been looking for a very special person to join us in a very special arrangement. Close your eyes and feel the snake inside your vagina." The girl stared at Connie but didn't close her eyes.

"Go ahead, close your eyes. It's all okay. You can walk away if you want to, but I don't think you should. Close your eyes just for a moment and listen to what I have to say."

The young woman closed her eyes. Her body shivered. Connie could feel and see Ana's silvery spirit form laced between their pussies.

"Feel the anaconda. If you listen, you can hear her voice. She sounds just like music. When she moves inside your pussy, she almost makes you cum. In fact, she does make you cum. Let her. Feel her power."

Connie held her hand. Marie kept her eyes closed for a long time. Finally one of her friends called to her.

"Hey Marie, what are doing?" Marie opened her eyes and looked at Connie.

"Nothing. I'm just talking to..."

"Connie."

"Connie," she yelled over her shoulder.

"Do you feel her?" She nodded her head.

"Do you hear her voice?" She nodded her head again. Her eyes were glassy.

"Do you trust me?" She shook her side to side. Connie smiled.

"Ana, what did you say to Marie?" Connie began mouthing Ana's words.

"Connie is searching for the East Wind. Connie is the West Wind. You are the East Wind, dear sweet Marie. If you join us, we can all learn to travel to unimaginable worlds and experience things not even dreamed of." Marie just stared at her.

"Go back to your friends now," Connie said. "Continue your travels, but come back when you're ready to fly with the wind."

Connie let go of her hand. Ana retreated from the girl's body, but Marie remained where she was.

"Are you for real?" A look of shock covered her face.

Connie shrugged, turned away and started wiping down the back bar.

"I asked are you for real?"

"Hey Marie," one of her male friends called. "What's going on over there?"

"Nothing! Mind your own business."

"Hot and dry," Ana said. "This is our East Wind. When I say, go, spin around and look her in the eyes."

Connie felt Ana stirring inside her. She was coiling for a strike. She wasn't emerging from her pussy, though. She felt Ana's head around the area of her naval. Her midsection began to vibrate and itch. It made her slightly nausous. Finally Ana said, go, and Connie spun around and locked her gaze on to Marie's eyes.

A hot force rushed out of her and entered Marie at the throat. Marie's eye became as large as silver dollars.

"Grab her hands," Ana commanded. Connie obeyed. While she could hear Ana's voice, the words were all for Marie. Connie listened intently and stared into Marie's eyes.

"Listen you stupid cunt. This kind of opportunity comes around to a scant few people and only once in a life time. I am one of the most powerful spirit guides in the world. I am the Queen of Amazonia. You have the requisite qualities to join us. But there are others who could satisfy our needs.

"If all you want is a chicken shit life full of dull routines that follow you to an early grave, then walk away and live out your useless days in pain until death reaps your energy filaments and tosses your pathetic ass back into humanity's mindless gene pool.

"If you want to soar across the universe, then join us as the East Wind, take your place beside Connie and the others and help in building the power circle that will take us where we want to go."

Quantuman
Quantuman
89 Followers
12