The Devil Dykes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quantuman
Quantuman
89 Followers

"Let go of her hands," Ana said to Connie. "Throw them out and lock up. It's up to her now."

Connie let go of Marie's hands, smiled and raised her eye brows.

"Okay, folks. It's closing time. The beer is on the house." Connie walked over to the front of the bar room, opened the door and stood there waiting."

"No shit?" One of the young men said. Marie still stood back where Connie left her.

"Let's go, out! Now!"

"Okay," the other young man said. "No need to get snippy. Come on Marie." Marie didn't move. The young man stopped.

"Marie? What are you doing? We're leaving."

Marie started to move but stopped.

"Come on, girl. California is still miles away."

"I'll catch a bus. I...want to talk to Connie some more."

"Connie?" The young man said. "Ooo, Connie. My new best friend. What ever. I'll put your bags out on the porch. Later," he called and went out the door.

Connie stepped out and brought in Marie's luggage. She closed the door, locked it and reached up and pulled the neon OPEN sign chain. She turned toward Marie, put her hands on her hips and smiled. Marie didn't speak or move. Connie slowly walked toward her.

"You want to see her?"

"Who?" Marie asked.

"Who do you think?"

Connie stopped when she was only a couple of feet away. She took Marie's hands in her own.

"Have you ever been with a woman?" Connie asked. Marie pushed Connie's hands away.

"Is that what this is about? You just want to seduce me? I'm no lesbian if that's what you mean. Crap, now my ride has left."

"I didn't ask if you were a lesbian." Connie moved closer until she pushed Marie into the bar. She touched her belly against her.

"Okay Ana. Show her one more time."

Ana shot out of Connie's pussy and dove into Marie's vagina. Marie gasped and grabbed Connie's forearms.

"This is a threesome you'll never have any where else," Connie whispered as Ana's body slid deep inside Marie and began her sexual exploits. "Can you see her? She's inside us both. She's fucking us now." Connie groaned. It was heavenly. Marie shuddered.

She wrapped her arms around Marie and pulled her face into her cleavage. She ground her hips against her. She could tell Marie was her complimentary opposite. The intensely wonderful friction wasn't there like it was with Kat. It was a feeling of being profoundly plugged into someone who fit all your locks and keys.

She silently whispered to Kat,we've got her.

"Oh my god," Marie groaned. Her body began to quake.

"Cum for us, sweet Marie," Connie whispered. "Cum for all of us."

Connie could feel that Kat was experiencing Marie's orgasm too. Marie put her hands behind Connie's neck and hung from her as Ana brought them all to multiple orgasms. Connie panties were soaked as the waves of sensuous bliss washed over them.

Marie's head fell back and she looked up at Connie. Connie gently pushed the hair back from the young woman's face and kissed her, a long, sweet kiss with tongues dancing and caressing into each other's mouths.

After they relaxed, Connie let go of Marie and picked up her luggage.

"Come with me beautiful." She led the way up the stairs and into her apartment.

"Make yourself at home, sweetie. Are you hungry?" Marie shook her head. "Then sit down and let me answer questions you don't even know to ask." Connie knelt at her feet and started removing Marie's shoes.

"From here on out, your life will be about learning the ways of a warrior; a spiritual warrior. You'll learn the ins and outs of Ana's spirit world and how to live in it, how to command it and what our goals are. We have a purpose. You are a part of that purpose now." Marie sat on the edge of the bed and listened intently. Connie rubbed her bare feet.

"I am the West Wind, you are the East Wind, and Kat is the South Wind. You'll meet Kat soon enough, but she shared in our sexual experience down stairs a few moments ago. We are all connected now through the anaconda. We call here Ana. She resides in all of us. What I feel, Kat feels. Kat already knows you.

"Katherine is away searching for the North Wind. Once we are all together, we'll have another quest to find four women that embody the four elements. I'm probably getting a little ahead of things for you. We'll take it slower.

"Ana teaches us when we are in a trance state; sometimes during meditation but most often when we make love. She transports us to another world. It's pretty fantastic. She operates on the sexual plane because that's where there's such a great deal of power."

Connie smiled at her, joined her on the bed and caressed her cheek.

"You are such a lovely young woman," she said. "Kat is going to adore you. I already do. You are my complimentary opposite. I an the West and you are the East." She leaned in and lightly kissed Marie's lips. She brushed her nose against Marie's.

"How do you feel?" Connie asked.

"I don't know. I'm numb. I'm in shock," Marie said. "I feel like a fell asleep in the back of our car and I'm dreaming. Is this really happening to me?" Connie nodded with a smile.

"Close your eyes, sweetie," Connie said. "Feel Ana inside you." Marie closed her eyes. Ana moved and spoke.

"My dearest Marie, we've been looking for you. You are so very precious to us and our purpose. It is your purpose too. We are all one in the spirit. Don't worry about your life before tonight. It's still yours. You'll be asked to only give up the parts that are useless and debilitating, but if you're like most humans, that's pretty much the whole thing.

"I need you and Connie to make love as much as possible. Through the union of your bodies with my body, we are all fortified for the difficulties that lie ahead. Our path won't be easy, but it will be filled with love and joy.

"When my spirit form unites your bodies through the sexual union, and I thread your delicious pussies together, I impart to you the spiritual, soulful energy that will transform us all into a cohesive unit that will one day give us the power to soar across the universe to worlds yet dreamed."

Marie fell back on the bed. Connie straddled her and unbuttoned her shirt. She reached under Marie's back and unhooked her bra. Her breasts were beautiful. Her nipples were tiny. Marie opened her eyes and looked up at Connie.

"I can't believe I'm lying here with someone who's a total stranger and you're undressing me and...and...and..."

"And making you feel wonderful?" Connie said with a smile. She gently ran her palms over Marie's nipples. They stiffened and became erect. Marie moaned.

"And making me feel like...I've never felt before."

Connie removed her own shirt and bra, took Marie's hands and placed them on her breasts. Her nipples immediately responded and stiffened against Marie's fingers. The young woman smiled.

"Wow," Marie exclaimed. "This is a first." Connie closed her eyes and tilted her head back.

"Hummm," she whispered. "That feels good."

Connie leaned down and teased her with her pendulous breasts dragging her nipples over Marie's. She licked Marie's lips before pressing her mouth against her and darting her tongue inside. Marie's tongue responded exploring Connie's mouth.

"Glad you stayed?" Connie whispered as they kissed.

"I don't think I could have left if I wanted to. I'm the East Wind, right?"

"You certainly are."

Connie kissed down Marie's chest, licked and sucked her nipples. Her mouth and tongue travelled lower over Marie's silky soft skin. She unsnapped her pants, pulled the zipper down and removed everything in one motion. The scent of Marie's arousal struck Connie full force. The aroma was intoxicating and she inhaled deeply.

While Marie's hair was a light blond, her pubic hair was very dark and naturally sparse. Connie caressed her labia majora lightly running her finger tips over the puffy mound.

"Such a pretty pussy," Connie said and looked up. Marie watched her wide eyed. Connie smiled and rubbed her nose around Marie's crotch savoring the scent of her womanhood. She used her nose to part the outer lips. The aroma of her pussy grew stronger and Connie reached out her tongue and licked from the bottom of the slit up to the top. Marie groaned and opened her legs.

She parted the outer lips with her fingers and examined the labia minora, the flower-like inner lips that held the tiny clit under an umbrella at the top.

"So pretty," she said and circled her tongue around the inside of Marie's pussy. Marie squirmed on the bed, reached down and lightly laid her fingers against Connie's head caressing her hair.

"Has a girl ever eaten your pussy before?" She asked and looked up at Marie. Marie didn't look down; she simply shook her head from side to side.

"Do you want me to eat your pussy?"

"Yes," Marie managed to say in a breathless word.

Connie buried her face into Marie's open vagina and stabbed her tongue in as deep as she could reach. She swirled it around drinking in the nectar, licked around and around and up and down from Marie's ass hole to her clit.

She pulled the clitty hood up and away exposing the swollen pearl and took it in her mouth. Marie flinched and twitched. The muscles of her belly spasmed and her legs shook uncontrollably. Her hips bucked.

Connie sucked her clit until Marie exploded in an orgasm. She screamed, moaned and groaned. She thrashed from side to side, and a second climax rolled through her.

While Marie panted on the bed, Connie removed her shoes and jeans, climbed on the bed and scissored Marie slamming her cunt into Marie's pussy. Marie screamed again. Ana emerged from Connie's dripping pussy and slid into Marie's hot oily hole. Marie half sat up and stared at Connie.

"Holy fucking shit," Marie said as Ana slid back and forth inside the two women. Connie felt a profound connection to Marie, but she ached for Kat.

"She is with us, dear Connie," Ana said. "Marie, Kat is with us too. Kat, meet Marie. Fuck each other my children."

"Kat," Connie cried out and Ana brought them all to a mind numbing orgasm that left Connie and Marie in a post orgasmic faint. They lay pussy to pussy for a long time. Finally Connie stirred and reluctantly pulled her wet vagina away from Marie. When their pussy lips parted, Marie groaned in disappointment.

"Come on, angel," Connie said and playfully slapped Marie on the ass. "Let's take a shower and we'll get some sleep." She thought of Kat and felt the longing. She would have cried, but she stifled the emotion and walked into the bathroom.

Kat, I love you so much.

She could feel the love from Kat coming back to her, and she smiled. That would have to do.

**********

Katherine put the final touches on her board meeting attire; a conservative blue business suit, designer heels, light makeup and her short blond hair neatly swept to one side.

She tucked her leather attaché case under one arm, slipped her mother's diamond encrusted ruby and platinum ring on her wedding finger, just for Connie, and checked herself out in the full length mirror at her walk-in closet. She rubbed the lip stick off her front teeth. Perfect.

The board had already assembled; eleven men and one other woman. Kat took her place at the head of the table.

"Good morning everyone. You all look great. I know you must be wondering why I called this special meeting, so I won't keep you in suspense any longer." Katherine made eye contact with everyone around the table as she spoke.

"I've decided to retire from the CEO position and as the chair." There was a couple of audible gasps.

"You're kidding, right?" Don Stevens said with a look of shock on his face. Don was the board's council of record and Kat's personal attorney.

"No I'm not. Sorry that I didn't discuss this with you before hand, Don. But I've been out of town and this decision all came to head in the last few days. I want to do other things. Bud, I nominate you to fill the chairmanship. Is that good with everyone?" Kat raised her hand. Everyone followed suit.

"That leaves the position of CEO, and I'll let the new board take that up. I'll stay on record until you decide. Don, I'd like you to stay on as my private council."

"Of course, Katherine. I...I'm shocked."

"I know. I apologize to all of you. I'll still drop in for the annual shareholder's meeting."

Kat stood up and held her hands out.

"Any other business?" They all sat in silence.

"Great," she said. "Bud, she's all yours. Thank you for the wonderful years we've spent together. I've learned something about business from each and everyone. You're my family, and I love you."

Kat opened her attaché case, and laid several folders on the table.

"These are for you, Bud. My thoughts on where I wanted things to go in the future. This one is for Don." She slid it across the table in front of her longtime friend and attorney. "Don, can we have dinner tonight?"

"Of course," he replied.

"My table at eight?"

"I'll be there."

She looked around the table at the people she had known and relied on for many years.

"Ed, Michael, John, Don, Meredith, Ralph, Lance, Edward, William, Mark, Peter and Doug, see you later. Good luck. Make me proud."

She turned away and departed the board room. She felt lightness in her step. She spun the ring on her finger and thought of her mother, but most of all, she thought of Connie.

Kat contemplated the North Wind wondering where to start.

"There is no place to start," Ana said. "You know better than that. Everywhere is the starting place, and right now is always the starting time."

Kat rode the elevator down to the lobby. As she stepped out, she ran into an older woman knocking books and folders out of her hands.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry," Kat said knelling as best as she could in her tight fitting dress. She helped pick up the mess. She was embarrassed by her clumsiness unfitting for a seasoned warrior witch.

The slightly graying woman was in her mid-forties, attractive and flustered by the experience.

"It's okay," she said. "I wasn't watching where I was going." She giggled out of embarrassment. "I'm on this crazy deadline."

Kat felt a familiar itch around her mid-section.

"Ana?" She silently called.

"Check her out," Ana replied.

"Can I buy you a cup of coffee? I feel awful running you down like this."

The woman hesitated and then relented.

"I...well...sure that just might be what I need. Thank you."

"There's a great cup of coffee down stairs in the steak house."

"Are you sure? I think they're closed until five."

"I have strings," Kat assured her. "Follow me. I'm Katherine." She smiled and held out her hand.

"Roberta," she said and took Kat's hand in her own.

Kat led Roberta to a door marked employees only, and opened it for her.

"Do you work here?" She asked a little uncertain about stepping through.

"No exactly. It's okay. I have friends in high places. Wait," Kat said and stopped. She scrutinized Roberta's face.

"What?" Roberta shied away slightly as Kat reached up and ran her thumb under Roberta's bottom lip.

"Your lip stick is smeared a tiny bit."

"Great," Roberta said and stood still while Kat gently rubbed the edge of the older woman's lip. Kat smiled.

"All better. This way."

She led Roberta down a long hallway, through another door and across the kitchen.

"Senorita Katherine," one of the men in a chef's hat said. "Dinner tonight?"

"Si Miguel," she replied. "The usual, but now we only want café."

"I have some fresh lobster."

"I'm a meat and potato girl. You know that."

"Si," he replied and laughed. "A big fat medium fillet, baked potato and tonight, steamed broccoli." Kat waved goodbye as she led Roberta into the dining room.

"Miss Underwood," one of the service personal said when he saw her. "I...we..."

"Just some coffee, Roger." She looked at Roberta. "Do you take cream or sugar?" Roberta shook her head.

"This way," Kat said. "I like this table in the corner."

"You're very well known around her."

"I get around. Have a seat."

After the coffee came, Kat sat back and eyed Roberta.

"So what's this dead line that has you racing about stumbling into to people?" Roberta blushed.

"A doctoral thesis that's due at the end of the month."

"Hum, sounds heavy," Kat said. She felt Ana stir and parted her legs even though Ana's spirit form didn't required physical space. The anaconda slowly slid out. Kat's respiration increased and her heart started to race. She squinted her eyes.

The vision of the snake rising up always filled her with awe. Ana probed into Roberta's energy field and swayed side to side. Kat swept her eyes up and down gazing at the sight she beheld through Ana's eyes.

Long, silvery filaments of vibrating energy ran vertically like a gossamer cocoon. It was beautiful and looked whole and complete.

Roberta sat very still and silent. She felt like the breath had been sucked out of her body. She was suddenly nauseous and an intense itching sensation radiated out from her naval.

"I don't feel well," she muttered, barely able to speak.

"She's all yours," Ana said. "You girls have been lucky. Take her down."

"Kat leaned across the table as Ana gently slid between Roberta's legs, nudged her head up against her crotch and entered her vagina. Roberta shivered and clutched her stomach.

"I think I'm sick," she said.

"You're not sick Roberta," Kat said in a hushed tone. "Listen very carefully to me. I'm a witch, and right now, my helper and spiritual benefactor, an anaconda snake, has penetrated your pussy and is resting inside your womb."

Roberta had a look of abject horror on her face.

"Can you feel her?" Roberta didn't respond.

"I call her Ana. Listen and you can hear her voice. It will sound just like music."

Roberta wanted to get up and run, but she was paralyzed.

"Dear Roberta," Ana began. Roberta flinched in surprise upon hearing the voice. "Katherine is the South Wind in a sorceric circle of power. Her task has been to find the North Wind. The North Wind embodies all the qualities you possess. You are the North Wind." Roberta and Katherine were locked in a mesmerizing gaze.

"If you join us, you will be a part of a magical mythical adventure that will take you and all of us to worlds beyond your imagination. In a moment, I'll release you, and if you stay, your life will change for ever. You will learn how to manipulate energy and mold it into any shape and form you desire.

"If you run, you can go back to your pathetic attempt to stuff useless knowledge into your empty head for reasons you can't even articulate. Admit it, your life from morning to night, is a mindless routine without meaning nor end except to one day slide into the black, yawning mouth of death leaving nothing behind but a dissipating perfume of a wasted life."

Ana retracted from her vagina, and Roberta slumped in the chair. Her chin rested on her chest. Kat grabbed her hands. After a few minutes, Roberta looked up into Katherine's eyes.

"Okay," Roberta said and nodded her head. "Take me away. I am so ready."

Kat smiled, reached across the table and took Roberta's face in her hands. She leaned in and kissed her lips. Roberta accepted Kat's tongue and returned the kiss.We've got her, Connie.

"That was easy," Ana sang. "But the elementals may be much more difficult."

"Come with me," Kat said and stood up. "I live upstairs. We need some privacy." Ana curled up inside Kat's womb and dreamt.

Quantuman
Quantuman
89 Followers
12