The Devil in Jemma Dean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His grasp on her waist lessened as his left hand glided from her neck to her breasts. He grabbed her left one firmly molding his hand into every sacred inch of flesh.

He lowered his nose to the cleavage and inhaled deeply hoping to catch the invisible scent of desire. He needed all of his sense to be engaged.

The touch of a nipple. The sound of her purring, A glimpse of her assets, The taste of sweat and

perfume. The smell of raw pheromones.

Donald's mouth cupped Starr's aureola as his tongue circled her begging nipples. He lapped his way around it three times before unexpectedly changing direction. Starr felt the goosebumps prickle on her skin and sighed a little harder than before.

He slowly eased his teeth down to her nipples. He pulled slightly and raised her titty a little. He sucked hard trying in vain to capture the entire breast into his small mouth. If it were up to him, he would have swallowed them both at once.

Starr stroked his hair as he licked. Some moments grew so intense they compelled her to grab and pull.

Donald planted his face into her cleavage. He kissed between her towers and lowered his head into a trail of smooches. Each kiss came a little closer to her loosely hanging dress. Starr twitched her waist causing it to slip lower. The crack and curve of her shelf-like ass trickled into view.

She twitched again.

The dress fell a little lower, but no matter how she strained and moved it would not completely fall off her body the way she hoped. Donald's mouth reached her belly button. Once again he grabbed the dress with his teeth--this time at the front.

His hands slid around to the back of her dress and strained to peel it off her. He pulled harder until Starr shook her ass again and again until it finally hit the floor.

He knelt before her well shaven crotch. The edge of her ass almost winked at him behind her thigh.

Starr uttered a coarse moan as Donald kiss the outermost lips of her vagina. She regain a handful of his hair and pulled him closer to her honeypot. Donald's tongue toyed the edge of her damp slit.

She guided his head to the parts that ached the worst, but it failed to soothe her. Though Donald had a well trained and experienced tongue, it could do little more than nibble at the edges of her lust. It was so slight that it teased and the lust grow stronger.

Starr needed a new position. She grabbed Donald by the chin and looked down into his shiny blue eyes.

All she could say was "lay me down."

Donald stood, grabbed her waist again, cupped her neck and dipped her quickly towards the ground. He twirled her to clockwise and held her over the couch. He stared into her soul, nibbled on her neck.

He sucked as he nibbled, but she pulled away before he bit too hard.

"I can't have my neighbors seeing that when they wake up," she explained.

He pecked from her neck to her mouth and kissed her with increasing passion. Each swirl of the tongue went deeper and pushed her closer to the couch.

Starr threw up her hand to catch a last chance at balance, but it was too late. Her eager body smashed into the cushions.

Donald's kisses grew more primal. He didn't even waste time to make a trail. Just a couple farewell pecks to each nipple as he beelined for her waiting snatch.

Starr parted her legs, but only slightly. She still wanted Donald to be the forward one. The hint of vulva was just an invitation.

In the end he didn't even notice her seduction. He burrowed through her thighs, pushed them apart and exposed her soaking pink love trap. Its puffy brown lips dripped sweet juices underneath a prominent clit. Donald had to drink from them.

He spread her hole open wider with his fingers and licked it along the edges. He went slowly to see which parts caused her to moan and shudder the most.

Where was the part that would make her the wettest? What spots were too sensitive and had to be avoided for now? After the fourth cycle he was ready.

The bottom ridge under the hole was causing a bit of steady moaning and the occasional squeal. Donald knew not to move too fast. He started on the edges and slowly worked his way into the middles.

As the squirmings decreased, her breathing got more intense, and a fat drop of lady nectar splashed inside his lips Donald knew it was time to raise up just below the clit. He kept the rhythm of the strokes consistent.

As Starr twisted and swerved the intense jolts invaded her body. Each swirl of the tongue pushed her further into desire. Yes, here it was, the feeling that had eluded her for far too long.

The needs that starved to be met finally sated. Starr panted and grind her sexy thighs into Donald's mouth mashing her clit into his face.

Then, suddenly... Thunk!

Something, probably Bobby, hit hard on the other side of the wall.

"Oh Shit" hushed Starr.

She turned towards the bedroom and slowly lifted off of Donald's Face. He backed up and looked to the front door.

"Should I go?" He asked.

Starr picked up the bottle. Donald immediately sat down.

Starr ran into the bedroom. Bobby was up staggering towards her like a zombie. He stroked his hard shiny cock as he approached.

"See babe" he slurred "I told you I'd be ready after the game."

Of all the things she disliked about Bobby, the thing that Starr hated the most was that he was strictly a one minute man.

Even the best man has his off days, some even go through slumps, but Bobby had been riding a losing streak for damn near three years now. Donald could be losing too, but at least he had enough skill with his magnificent tongue to give her a good cum if not total completeness.

As this thought soared in her head Starr thanked the heavens above that her man was an easy blow.

She stormed towards him. She whipped her arm around his waist with another to his shoulder. In a single motioned she knocked him off balance and sent him crashing back into the bed. She stared down with a cruel smile.

"You call that ready? I need something that can FILL me." she pouted.

She crawled down his sweaty torso and put her lips to his unmanicured shaft.

"Starr's gonna get you ready baby."

She pursed her lips as if expecting a kiss. She worked her mouth up and down the length of his shaft and nibbled without using teeth. She felt the veins throb in her lips.

The veins became a solid mass. Bobby let out a boisterous moan. Starr leaped to his face to shush him.

"Not a sound" She ordered. "Tonight we're doing this differently. We're going to pretend that there's a bloodthirsty demon in the living room and if he hears us fucking he'll steal our souls. We're going to make this real quiet. Now let me get you ready."

Starr returned to his member. She nibbled until the veins were swollen once again. She moved her head, submerged his shaft and flicked her tongue on the right edge of his helmet. The flicks followed the hard fleshy cliff to the left side next.

Bobby gasped. He wanted to scream, but remembered the demon in the other room.

She continued until the first taste of salty precum swished into her mouth.

It was time to switch her stroke. Her throat stretched and angled over his balls. Starr's mouth slurped and gagged as she repeatedly rammed her throat over his massive length. Bobby's hips shook and bucked as Starr cupped his balls. He rested a hand over her head, too overwhelmed to force it further.

He couldn't believe she was about to do it.

She was about to swallow his load.

No wonder she was pretending there was a demon in the other room. Bobby reasoned that if he couldn't make a sound that meant he couldn't warn her when he was about to blow. He considered just how sexy and sneaky his lady was when the warm blood flooded his mind.

This was it. The pressure grew and stirred in his groin.

His entire male essence shifted from his arms, legs and stomach. The only things necessary for life at this moment were his heart, his brain, and his penis. Everything else shut down. His muscles unclenched, the air left his lungs.

His dick danced and spazzed as his seed rushed out of him.

He felt his lady slurp up every drop and guzzle it down her throat. She raised up and licked his head while she stroked his shaft. She needed every white cell he could muster.

Bobby's blasts slowed. Starr stroked harder. His dick spent its last soldier. Her throat made its last swallow. She licked the remaining stray drops off his thighs.

Bobby didn't make a sound. He couldn't even if he wanted to. The most he could give was a whispered "Wow."

The last thing he saw before he closed his eyes was Starr's loving smile. Then he returned to sleep.

Starr smile faded as Bobby passed out. Like many women she really didn't mind swallowing; however like most she knew to hold a little of herself back. The only way a man would keep interested is if he knew there was something kinky waiting for him on the horizon.

A birthday treat, a raise at work, or a new piece of jewelry were all cues for a surprise. Tonight the purpose was putting Bobby to sleep so that she could get more of Donald's magic tongue.

To that end Starr had been magnificent. Bobby was too spent to snore. Too spent to move for at least the next few hours, but how would she play it off?

Surely Donald would taste that something was different if he kissed her.

An emerald wink caught the corner of Starr's eye. The light was a glint from a long forgotten half full bottle of Jemma Dean that lurked from behind the headboard. Starr wrestled it from its hiding place and opened the top.

She took a hearty swig and swished her mouth clean. She swallowed the brandy and chased with another swig just to be sure. Still holding the bottle she took one last look at her lover. She had a final swig to erase him from her mind, shut the door, and headed out to meet Donald.

He still laid obediently on the couch.

"Okay lover. The TV is off once and for good," she declared.

She drank some more brandy. Donald had his questions, but before he could voice them Starr poured a stream of brandy down his throat as well. She chased the booze with ravenous kisses. The bottle sloshed and spilled a little as she slammed it to the carpeted floor.

Starr yanked the zipper of his olive slacks. She tore open his button, flipped down his boxers and exposed the meaty cock sticking to his bellybutton.

She slid her hands down the triangle between his thighs and groin and forced down his pants and draws. He lifted his ass to accommodate her.

"Hold that thick boy up for me. I'm going to ride you."

Donald did as he was told.

Starr spread her meaty thighs and slowly placed her damp glove over Donald's iron hot rod. She sighed as she enveloped him. He wasn't massive, but he had a decent size.

His dick could certainly hit the spots his tongue couldn't and gave even more delicious pleasure to the ones he could. She needed to find out which angle could be the most useful, so she rotated her hips in a slow hula hoop motion.

She found it! A throbbing behind her left lip. She kept the angle while quickly rocking her hips back and forth.

The throbbing grew stronger and sharper begging for release. She rocked harder.

"Yes" she whispered.

"YES!" she screamed.

"Baby, lets wake some neighbors!"

Donald bent his legs and thrust as Starr ground his pleasure stick deep into her crevice. He let a shrill moan that was happy to earn its freedom.

Starr replied with an enthusiastic "Unghh."

She ground harder and faster. He felt her beautiful ass scrape his thighs as she dripped and bounced.

"Oh yes... right there.... keep it right there!!"

Donald thrust as still and steadily as he could. The sweat washed his forehead as the feeling overcame him. He was about to bust. There was no holding back now. The only question was how hard.

Starr felt the magical fireworks going off in her brain. She looked down and Donald. His eyes twinkled like a possessed maniac. He was close. That was fine. So was she.

She bared down and ground that spot to its breaking point.

Donald thrust harder and faster.

Then in a cosmic instant their orgasms collided together. Her thighs relaxed, her pussy tightened, her clit jumped and bounced, his balls released into her waiting hole.

Starr screamed "Ungh.... Ieeeee.... Oh god..!

"Holy fuck... Jesus Christ!" Donald yelled, as they spilled into each other until the ember of the last cum faded.

It was quick, it was hot, it was loud. So loud that Donald and Starr failed to hear Bobby's alarm clock go off waking him for work.

That man could sleep through anything, even a hurricane, but once that alarm clock went nothing was going to hold him to a bed. Bobby awoke moments before they came.

Just as Starr had climbed off of Donald's spent member she heard her man yell out from the bedroom. "Starr what the fuck is going on?"

"Nothing," she yelled back. "just have the radio on."

"Well, turn it down and start some coffee"

"Sure, come on out"

Donald didn't need permission any more. He pulled up his pants and ran for the door. Fuck that crazy bitch and all the bullshit that came with her.

He was gone. Starr knew better then to chase.

She dove for the stereo and turned it on hoping that Bobby had left it on the hip hop station. The sound flickered on the moment Bobby opened the bedroom door.

Kirk Franklin's "Stomp" played in the living room.

Donald looked puzzled.

Starr shrugged and asked. "Would you believe all the crazy shit they're putting in gospel music nowadays?"

She kissed his forehead, walked to the kitchen and reached for the coffee pot.

THE END.

I want to give a special thanks to Melaphyre Melodies. Her editing skills made this story much better than it ever could have been on its own. Thank you again a million times over and then some.

12