The Devil Inside Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catesby
Catesby
559 Followers

“Randy?” Alice called as she came in. “You been keeping our guest entertained?”

“He’s probably been telling some of his tall tales,” Jane said. “The lying old reprobate.”

Randy looked sheepishly at me. Had he been lying throughout? He was a damn good liar if that was the case. Everything fit in. Her sexual inhibitions when she was sober, the way she acted when she got drunk. These dry spells he referred to might have been when I was down from college for a few weeks at a time. It all added up. But what about the times he mentioned after we were married? Surely I would have known if she had come home drunk? It was too much to believe. And if his story was true, she must have had many men before consenting to have sex with me. I tried to think back to our wedding night. I remembered asking her if it had hurt. I had never had a virgin before, but I always figured that she was, the way she used to act with me. She had said something along the lines of that it did hurt a little, but that it didn’t matter because she loved me so much. I don’t remember if there had been any bleeding though.

“Nick?” Jane’s voice tore me away from my thoughts. “I think we should be going. We don’t want to be late for our reservations.”

“Wait,” Alice said, bringing a wrapped parcel up from under the table at the corner of the room. “Don’t forget your anniversary gift. Here. Don’t open it now.”

“Thanks, Mother,” Jane said, taking the parcel and kissing her on the cheek as we left. At least things seemed to be a little better between them.

As I drove us to the restaurant I couldn’t stop thinking about the things Randy had said. I asked Jane to tell me about him.

“Oh, he’s just a drunken old fool,” she said belligerently. “What did he say to you? I bet he told you loads of lies about all the money he made and all the women he had. He lives in a fantasy world. I can’t see what my mother sees in him. He used to be one of her fancy men when my father was alive. God I hated him. He was always looking at me, trying to peer up my skirt. Once he came into the bathroom while I was taking a shower and he wouldn’t leave. He was waiting until I opened the shower cabinet so he could see me naked. He kept pressing his face against the frosted glass, trying to see inside, but I don’t think he could see anything because of all the steam. Anyway, I had to wait in there until Mother came home, and then he rushed off. My skin was all shrivelled up from the hot water. So I told Mother what had happened and she never let him come back while I was living there. She must have still been seeing him though. I think she let him move in as soon as you and I got married.”

Well, I thought, that would explain why he would make up those foul stories about her. He must have blamed her for lousing things up with Alice. I still thought that there must have been some element of truth in what he had said, but how was I to find out? I couldn’t see Jane admitting it to me even if it was true.

I drove ten miles out of town into the city. The restaurant had only recently opened but had received rave reviews. It had a large seating area with a bar to the side and upstairs was a nightclub. Neither of us had been there before. The maitre ‘d ushered us to a cosy, intimate table at the far end of the dining area. Soon after we were seated a waiter came along asking us if we wanted anything to drink and I ordered a bottle of champagne.

“Why did you ask for that?” Jane asked when he had gone.

“Well, it’s a celebration, isn’t it?” I replied.

“Yes, but you can’t drink it all. You’re driving.”

“Well, you’ll have to help me,” I said. The thought had struck me suddenly that if she had a couple of drinks she might open up a little about her past. I wouldn’t let her get drunk. I would just get her to loosen up a little.

“Oh, Nick, you know I can’t drink. I just get…I don’t know…out of control.”

“One glass won’t do you any harm,” I said. “And I’m here to make sure you’re okay. Come on Jane, let’s drink to our anniversary. It’s a special day, after all.”

Just then the champagne arrived and I asked the waiter to pour out two glasses. We ordered our food and when he had gone I raised my glass to Jane and said, “To us.” She didn’t look too sure about it, but went ahead and drank anyway.

“Well,” she said. “If you’re here to keep an eye on me, I guess there’s no harm in celebrating.”

By the time we had finished our food we had polished off the whole bottle of champagne. I hadn’t been able to turn the conversation to Randy and her past yet, so when the waiter picked up the dirty plates I asked him for another bottle. I knew that I would be over the limit but I thought we could get a cab home if necessary.

Jane made no objections when the waiter returned and poured her another glass. She laughed saying, “I could get used to this. I’ve never had champagne before.”

“What did you used to drink?” I asked her.

“When?”

“I don’t know. Whenever. When you were young. Did you ever drink at all?”

“Did Randy tell you something about me?” she asked and instantly I knew that he had been telling the truth.

I nodded, not sure whether to tell her exactly what he had said.

“I suppose he told you I used to get drunk and act like a slut.”

“More or less,” I said, waiting for her to tell me whether it was true or not. Would she admit it?

She smiled mischievously at me then lifted her glass to her lips and quickly drained the remaining wine.

“What would you say if I had done?”

“So it’s true then?”

“Yes,” she said finally. “Yes, it’s true. I used to get drunk and let Randy fuck me, Randy, or anyone else who was around. I would have a couple of drinks and start acting like a whore, just like my mother. Satisfied now? Is that what you wanted to hear?”


“How many…?” I began to ask, but couldn’t finish.

“How many men? I don’t know. Dozens, hundreds, I can’t remember. One time I was at a party. All the guys from high school were there. They used to hate me, called me a stuck up bitch because I wouldn’t let them get past first base with me. Then, at the party, I had a few beers. I took off all my clothes then opened the door of an empty bedroom. I turned to the room and said ‘Whoever wants it, come and get it.’ Of course they all wanted it. They all filed in, three or four at a time, and every one of them fucked me, in my mouth, in my pussy, in my ass. And I loved it Nick. I loved every minute of it.”

I looked into her eyes. They were gleaming. She wanted to tell me all this. It was as if she had been waiting all our married life so that she could make this confession to me. She wasn’t tearful, ashamed or apologetic. Her attitude said, “This is the way I am, deep inside. Take it or leave it.” Conflicting emotions ran through me. I was glad that she was admitting the truth. I was well aware by now that the thought of her acting like such a slut turned me on, but I think a lot of that was because she was usually so prim and proper. I wanted to help her, to make her see that drinking like that, acting that way when she was drunk, it was dangerous. I began telling her so and she burst out laughing.

“Do you want to know a secret, Nick?” she interrupted me. “I used to hear my mother having sex every day, usually with different guys, sometimes more than one a day. I could hear her moaning with pleasure. I knew she loved it. I wanted to try it myself, to see what it felt like. The trouble was I was afraid, scared of what people would think of me, that they would think I was a slut and a whore, like my mother. I wanted to be out of control, irresponsible, so people would think that I didn’t know what I was doing, that I was being taken advantage of. So I pretended I was drunk. I would go to a party or a bar and I would take a sip of a drink then throw the rest away, or switch glasses with something non-alcoholic. I always wanted to be in control, but not let others know I was.”

“What are you telling me?” I asked, confused by it all. “You never got drunk at all, really?”

“No,” she said. “Never. I can drink as much as I like. It never makes me drunk. Even the first time I tried it, I had three or four glasses of whiskey and it didn’t affect me at all.”

“Wait, wait. I’ve seen you totally out of it. I’ve seen you myself. Twice.”

“Let’s see. One of those times was when you fucked me in the alleyway, yes?” she asked, grinning at me when she saw the shocked look on my face. “What? You didn’t think I knew about that? Tried to keep that one to yourself didn’t you?”

“But you were…”

“Drunk? Paralytic? No. I’d had a couple of glasses of some weak cocktail. That’s all. I just wanted someone to fuck me. I wanted some stranger in a dark alley. I wanted something wild, something dirty. I was in the bar and I got up from where the girls were sitting. I was staggering everywhere, pretending that I was out of my head. I deliberately stumbled into this guy’s lap as he sat down and I started laughing and chatting with him, telling him my name, what I was doing there. I began rubbing my ass against his crotch and I could feel it. I could feel his cock getting hard. Then he whispered in my ear, telling me that I probably needed some air. I knew what he was after. I slurred my voice, saying that was a good idea, and I went outside. He followed me out and led me down the alley. I heard you call me, Nick. I turned round and I saw you crossing the road. I knew that you would catch up with us. I pretended that I was out of control completely. I think he wanted to take me back to his car but I stopped by the wall. I pulled down my panties and put his hands between my legs. I told him to fuck me, to fuck me right away. I wanted you to catch us. I wanted you to know what a filthy little slut I was.”

“But why?” I asked.

“Why? I don’t know. I was fed up with it. The way you always treated me, like some kind of princess. Your precious little angel. I wanted you to know what I was really like, deep inside. When the guy heard you running towards us he got scared. Maybe he thought you were a cop, I don’t know. I had wanted you to see him fuck me, close up. I wanted you to walk up to us, close enough so you could see his cock driving in and out of my pussy. Then, when he ran off I decided to pretend that I didn’t know you, that you were a complete stranger, but that I wanted you inside me anyway. I wanted you to think that I was nothing but a cock hungry whore. And you did, didn’t you?”

I looked into her eyes, not knowing what to say.

“Yes, I guess I did,” I said eventually. “But I thought it was just the alcohol. Like at our house warming party. You and Mike Cochran...”

“So you did see us together then?”

“Yes.”

“I wasn’t drunk then either,” she said.

“But you…I saw you…flirting with all the guys, falling all over the place. I saw you with Cochran…in the garage. You were going to let him fuck you.”

“Yes. Yes I was. But I wasn’t drunk. I was pretending.”

“But why?”

“Oh Nick, I don’t know. It was the way you were introducing me to everyone at the party, to your friends, to the new neighbours. I felt like I was just some kind of trophy wife. I wanted you to know what I was really like, and the rest of them too. I wanted everyone to know what a slut I was. I’d been hiding from myself for so long, I couldn’t stand it any more. At the party, something had just come over me. It was like I was possessed. You know, it wasn’t only Mike Cochran. I went out in the garage with a couple of other guys as well during the evening. I was sure that you would catch me eventually. Everyone could see the way I was acting. Some of the wives were keeping their husbands away from me. They all saw me as a drunken slut, all of them but you.”

“You went in the garage with other men too?”

“Yeah. Don’t ask who they were. It doesn’t matter.”

“What did you do in there?”

“What do you think?”

“You let them fuck you? Both of them?”

“Yes. Yes, I did. And there were more than two. There must have been five altogether including Cochran. He was the only one who didn’t get the chance to fuck me. When I heard you calling me I told him to do it. I told him to stick his prick inside me. But he was scared that you’d catch us so he made me go outside alone.”

“That night,” I said, faltering my words, still trying to come to terms with what she was telling me. “After the party we…we made love for hours. You were…insatiable. Why…?”

“I was sure you knew something. I could sense it, the way you were acting. I thought someone might have told you what I had been doing or you might have even seen something yourself. It really turned me on, thinking that you knew that about me, that you finally realised what I was really like. That you finally saw that I wasn’t your little angel, that I was actually a devil…a horny little devil. And then, the next day, you acted as if nothing had happened. I began to doubt that you had known anything after all.”

“But the sex that night…between us…it was incredible.”

“I know. I wish it was always like that, but…the next day…it was as if nothing had changed. I thought you wanted your sweet little innocent wife back. I love you Nick, I’ve always loved you. Ever since the first day, I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. I wasn’t a virgin when we met. I had had so many men I had lost count and I knew none of them had any respect for me. I wanted you to be different. I wanted you to love me and respect me and I thought the only way to do that was to pretend I was prim, proper, respectable, all that crap.

“The next day, after the party, I wanted you to confront me. I wanted you to tell me you loved me being so dirty with you, but you didn’t. You acted as if nothing had happened. I decided that the most important thing was that you were happy, content, and I didn’t think you wanted me acting like a slut, even just with you.”

“But I did,” I said reaching over to touch her hand. “I do. I loved it that night, and in the alley too. Having sex with you like that, it was amazing. I wish you were always that way with me.”

“Acting like a slut?”

“Yes. If you were like that whenever we were alone together, I would love it.”

“Oh, Nick. I’m sorry,” she said, pulling her hand away from mine. “You just don’t get it. You don’t understand what I’m like. I couldn’t just do it with you. I want other men as well. I always have. I can’t help myself. Whenever a man so much as looks at me I get this feeling inside and I just want to…to tear off my clothes and have him ravish me. A couple of times last month I went to the park in the afternoon. I spent about four hours there, pretending I was drunk. I would sit down on a bench, my skirt hiked up high on my thighs, stockings showing, my blouse unbuttoned and no bra on. Whenever a man approached me I would spread my legs in front of him so he could see I had no panties on. Then we’d go into the bushes and he’d fuck me there. They all thought I was just some drunken whore, too far gone to even ask for money. But I didn’t care, Nick. I just wanted their cocks inside me.

“I know I shouldn’t have told you any of this, but I can’t stand it anymore. It’s not fair, what I’ve been doing to you. I want you to know the truth. I’ve wanted to tell you for ages. I’ve tried to show you how I am, but now I…I’m laying all my cards on the table. I know it’s bad timing, our anniversary, and all that, but when I saw my mother and Randy, all those memories…I just had to tell you. We can’t go on together. I’m sorry. It’s over. It has to be.”

“No,” I said. “It’s not over. I love you. It doesn’t matter what you do.”

“You say that now, but…”

“No, I’ll prove it to you.”

“How?”

“How drunk are you now?” I asked.

“Not very. Why?”

“Let’s go upstairs to the nightclub. I want you to pretend that you’re really drunk. I want you to act like you always do when you’re like that. Like you’re a slut. I want to watch you fuck another man, to prove that I can handle it. Will you do that for me?”

Jane looked down, swallowed the remainder of the wine in her glass and turned her head back up to face me. Her eyes looked suddenly glassy.

“Yeah, I can do that,” she said with a lascivious smile. Her voice was slurred now. It wasn’t hard to believe that she was really drunk. She was a good actor, an experienced one.

I paid the bill for our meal and the wine then we went upstairs to the nightclub. There was no one on the stairs and halfway up Jane turned to me and asked her to unzip her dress.

“That’s going a bit far, don’t you think? If you go up there naked, we’ll just get thrown out.”

“No, stupid,” she said laughing. “I just want to take my bra off. Men always like a girl with no bra, you know.”

I unzipped the dress down to the waist then she unhooked her bra and pulled it off through the arms of the dress. It looked like she had had plenty of practice doing it. I let Jane go ahead then followed closely behind, so it looked like we weren’t actually together. It was now around ten o’clock and the place wasn’t too crowded. There were about twenty men and women on the dance floor and another twenty or so sitting in booths or standing at the bar.

Jane spotted a group of three men propped up by the bar and immediately walked over, swaying slightly, as she pretended to be drunk.

“Hello boys,” she greeted them, placing her hands on the shoulders of two of the men. “Care to buy a lady a drink.” Again her voice was slurred.

“You alone?” asked one of them.

“Well, I hope not. I always enjoy the company of strangers.”

I stood at the bar a few feet away from them as they plied her with drinks. Their eyes were drawn to her cleavage and her nipples, which were rock hard and pointing out through the material of her flimsy dress. Their hands were all over her ass and sometimes they would brush their arms across her tits. My wife kept looking over at me, checking that I could handle seeing all this, and I did nothing but nod encouragingly. After a while one of them asked her to dance and I watched him caressing my wife’s behind, his hand gripping the cheek of her ass while he pressed his groin against her. Soon his other hand reached up to feel her tits and she did nothing to stop him groping her. The other two men were watching them, laughing to themselves about how easy it was going to be to fuck her.

“Who gets her first then?” one of them asked.

“Hell, she’ll probably take us all on together. She looks the sort.”

When Jane and her partner came back to join the others, one of them commented on how they looked as though they enjoyed themselves.

“Yeah,” Jane said, looking over at me. “He’s some dancer. He’s got me all wet. Feel it.”

Jane grabbed the man’s hand and pulled it up her dress, right between her legs. Suddenly the other two men crowded round her, blocking my view, blocking everyone’s view, and I was sure that they were all groping her tits and her ass and her pussy. No one could see exactly what the guys were doing to her, but I could guess, and I was sure that my wife would be enjoying it.

After a minute or so, I heard one of them ask her if she wanted to go somewhere more private.

“Where’ve you got in mind?” she asked.

“Well, my car’s downstairs.”

“Oh, I don’t know,” she looked at me. I wouldn’t be able to see her fuck them if they drove her somewhere. “I don’t really feel like going for a drive anywhere.”

“Well, how about we go up to the roof garden? It’s always deserted this time of night.”

“Okay. That sounds nice. Just give me a couple of minutes,” Jane said then walked over behind the dance floor towards the toilet, gesturing me with her eyes to follow her.

When we were out of sight, Jane grabbed me, kissing me frantically.

“Are you ready for this?” she asked.

“I thought it was only going to be one guy,” I said. “But yes, I’m ready. God, yes. I can’t wait.”

Catesby
Catesby
559 Followers