The Devil Inside Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catesby
Catesby
560 Followers

“You go up there and try to find somewhere to hide. I want you to see it all, baby.”

She kissed me again and I made my way up to the roof garden. The stairs led on to the middle of the roof and I looked around. Opposite the stairs there was a small section of tables and chairs. There was nothing else around but hard concrete. I quickly saw that it wasn’t completely deserted. A young man and woman, both in their teens, were making out, as they sat on one of the tables. Twenty feet away a couple of guys were standing up by the edge of the roof. They were smoking dope and taking surreptitious glances at the couple. I lit a cigarette and stood around waiting, not knowing what to do. There was nowhere to hide, nowhere to stop myself being seen, and with these other people around what were Jane and the three guys going to do anyway?

A minute later the door to the stairs opened and my wife and her new found friends came on to the roof. They all saw me instantly, but said nothing and went over to where the tables were, sitting down not far away from the young couple.

“Hmm,” my wife said, nodding over to the girl who was kissing her boyfriend, while he felt up her tits. “Looks like she’s enjoying herself.”

“You fancy a bit of that then?” one of the guys asked her, but didn’t bother waiting for a reply as he pulled her up from the chair and began kissing her, forcing his tongue down her throat.

Suddenly the other two sprang up and began running their hands up and down her body while their friend kissed Jane passionately. They obviously didn’t care who saw them, and neither did my wife. One of the men pulled down at the front of Jane’s dress until he had released her naked tits for everyone to see. He leaned down and began licking her erect nipple then he started sucking it. The man who was kissing her broke off and leaned down to do the same with her other breast. I heard her moan when she felt his tongue on her breast. Seconds later the third man had pulled her dress up above her waist and began pulling down her panties.

I looked over at the couple. They had stopped making out and were now watching my wife, this slut who was letting three men grope her at once. The girl stood up and dragged her boyfriend away and down the stairs. I guessed she was worried that he might get ideas. The two dope smokers were watching avidly and stepped closer to see what would happen. I joined them, pretending to be just an onlooker.

The men lifted Jane up onto the table and lay her down in front of them. Her dress was now bunched up around her belly, exposing her tits and her pussy to everyone.

“Come on then,” she said. “Get your cocks out, all of you. I want you all to fuck me. Come on.”

The three men did as she asked, unzipping their jeans and pulling out their cocks. They were all hard, hard and ready for her. They spread her legs apart as the first one entered her roughly, making her moan. She took the other men’s erections in her hands, rubbing their shafts as they played with her tits.

“Oh God. That’s it. Fuck me. You’ve all got such lovely cocks. I want to feel them all inside me.”

I stood ten feet away watching her act the slut for me, for her, for both of us. I pulled out my own erection and began to jerk off at the sight of it. The two teenagers looking on did the same thing as the first man began pumping inside her.

“Oh yeah, I’m coming you dirty bitch…you sexy fucking whore,” he groaned as he shot his load inside her.

The other two followed in quick succession, pounding into her, as she cried out, calling herself all kinds of filthy names while she orgasmed. When all three had come inside her they stepped back, leaving her lying there all but naked on the table. She saw the two dope smokers and I as we stood watching her, our cocks in our hands. She grinned at me then called them over.

“What about you guys? You want to come in my pussy? Come on… Do it… The more the merrier. I love big cocks in my pussy… Fuck me…”

The two kids wasted no time coming forward. One pushed the other out the way so he could get at her first. He lined up his cock with her gaping hole and shoved it deep inside her as she moaned. It didn’t take him long to come and then his friend took his place, squeezing her tits as he mounted her. When he had finished he climbed off of her and went over to his friend who was back by the roof’s edge, lighting up another joint. Jane beckoned me over, grabbing hold of my cock.

“How about you? You want some?” she asked, smirking at me.

I climbed on top of her and kissed her deeply as I guided my cock inside her.

“Oh Jane,” I whispered. “I really love you.”

“I love you too, baby,” she said as she reached her hands around my ass to push me deeper inside her.

“That was the most exciting thing I’ve ever seen.”

“Yeah? Good. Maybe we should go out for a drink tomorrow and celebrate. What do you think?”

I smiled at her and began to imagine what she would do next as I continued to thrust in and out of her pussy while she lay there on the table.

Catesby
Catesby
560 Followers