The Devil Made Me Do Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Now it’s time for your makeup.” I said. On the desk I placed the make up and started to get some red on my applicator sponge. His hands slid up between my thighs and I moaned slightly turning to him and saying “This is going to take too long if you don’t behave. The sooner we get there the sooner we can come back and ravage each other.” Tom pouted a bit and removed his hands from his coveted prize. The make up was easy and just like how I applied mine; red face, black around the eyes, high on the cheek bones, and red lips. “Okay, let’s finish getting you ready.” I said and noticed a sexy wet spot forming on his silk briefs covering his rigid cock. “Hold that thought.” I whispered as he noticed my gaze was affixed on his bulging crotch with a smile in my eyes.

Tom proceeded to put on his black pinstriped red trousers as I held out his shirt for him to slip into. We chose to use the black onyx cufflinks and button covers to compliment his collarless shirt, and vest that matched his trousers. His horns and cape matched mine, but his cape was floor length. Then I pulled out the cane from the garment bag. He smiled broadly with my choice for the piece de resistance. He turned to look at himself in the mirror and smiled warmly.

“Baby you’ve out done yourself.” He uttered.

I smiled and said chuckling, “If the devil looks as good as you then I want to go to hell!” Adding, “Are we ready to go my darling devil?” He took my gloved hand and escorted me out to the elevator, kissing me deeply once the doors closed us in.

Chapter Four

The club was two blocks down so we decided to walk in the cool autumn evening air. My nipples hardened under my bodysuit while the crotch of my suit was damp and feeling the cool air touch it like gentle fingers. I shuttered from the mixed sensations. Tom sensed my shutter and stopped me, taking me in his arms and kissed me deeply. He took my breath away when he tugged on my lower lip with his teeth. Cars honked and people yelled and waved their approval of our costumes and our passionate kiss.

We held hands as we walked and were at the club in no time. We entered and went upstairs to find my friends, but a club employee stopped us and asked if we wanted to be entered in the couples’ best costume contest. He explained that the winners would be announced at 10pm and the prize was a gift certificate out to dinner. We both looked at each other and said yes in unison. He also informed us that the club employees were voting on the best costumes and only if there was a tie would the crowd decide. We went up to the second floor of the club and I saw my friends had a table already with two additional seats for us. We walked over and I introduced Tom to everyone “Pleased to meet all of you fine ladies.” He said adding “Who needs a fresh drink?” With their orders placed I accompanied him to the bar.

I brought their drinks over and whispered “Watch this.” Then I walked back to the bar. Tom had ordered our usual margaritas and two shots of tequila. I licked his inner wrist to the tip of his thumb with the tip of my tongue, shook out some salt and placed the lime slice between his teeth. I took hold of his hand and licked the salt off starting at his wrist and continuing until I had his thumb in my mouth, drank the tequila and kissed him deeply as I took the lime slice in my mouth. My friends cheered me on and drew attention to us. Then it was Tom’s turn he picked up the salt and bent his head to lick the top of my left breast through my keyhole cutout. He gave me a playful nip as he dragged his teeth while lifting his head then applied the salt to the wetness. He kissed me before placing his lime slice in my partially open mouth running two fingers over my lips. He took my hands and held them behind me as he lowered his open mouth to my salty breast. He licked long and slow from my salt patch up to my neck, pulling away long enough to release my hands and drink his tequila. He then took my head in both hands and kissed me passionately removing his lime slice from it‘s sexy holding spot. The bartender applauded, and my friends were going crazy cheering and whistling. Tom left a nice tip for the bartender and picked up our margaritas as we headed back to the table. Passing through the rapidly crowding room we were complimented on our performance by various partygoers.

“You two are too much.” Commented Donna.

Terri piped in with “Oh man...that was so hot.”

And Christine just made the sign of the cross as she held her rosary beads. She started to laugh and asked Tom “Do you have a younger brother?” Tom just smiled broadly and chuckled to himself.

The party was fantastic and the girls were getting asked to dance by many men. One man, dressed as a priest was very interested in Christine. Terri and Donna were chatting with many different men and getting hit on a lot. Tom and I danced close whether the music was fast or slow. We could feel each other’s heat as I rubbed my leather encased pussy against his rock hard cock. When the music stopped the DJ announced that the costume winners had been chosen. The crowd awaited the results he started with the honorable mentions and we all applauded as each runner up came up and claimed their prizes.

“Now for the best costumes of the evening...I’m going to start with the couples.” He said as I held Tom’s hand tight. “Would the devilishly hot tequila shot couple come forward.” The crowd went wild as we pushed our way to the stage. “Congratulations from all of us here at the Art Bar.” The DJ said as he handed Tom an envelope. The club owner took our picture with a Polaroid instant camera and gave us one of the prints. We didn’t even hear the rest of the winners as we headed back to the table. Tom opened the envelope once we sat down and he had a shocked look on his face.

“This can’t be right...this is for a hundred dollars to the One Eleven Chop House.” He said in a disbelieving tone. He also removed about a dozen free drink coupons for the Art Bar. “This is totally unbelievable Theresa.” He continued still sounding shocked. I proceeded to tell him that the chop house was a five star steak house. We shared our free drink coupons with my girlfriends and saved a few for ourselves for Saturday night. “Let’s get out of here baby...I need to have you now!” He pleaded with me. I smiled my approval to his suggestion and took him by the hand as we went to say goodnight to my friends.

We found Donna and Terri still bombarded with men and Tom gave them each a few coupons as we said our goodnights. Now to find Christine I thought to myself, we spotted her at a corner table talking with the guy dressed as a priest. Tom gave her a few coupons and we said goodnight to both of them.

Christine said “We’ll see you at the hotel in the morning. Terri and I are rooming together and Donna is in her own room tonight.” She added “We’ll see you downstairs for breakfast in the morning okay?” We nodded yes and proceeded to leave the party.

Chapter Five

The cool night air was refreshing after being in such a crowded club for so long. We hurried back to the hotel so we could get our private party for two started. We were able to enter the hotel from a side door with his room key. While walking towards the elevators he stopped and pulled me close kissing me with so much passion while his hands roamed my breasts feeling the hardness of my nipples under his palms. Not stopping as we heard the side door closing and footsteps fast approaching us. I threw my arms around his neck and returned his passion with my own burning desire.

“Get a room!” Was the exclamation we heard as we continued in our loving embrace. We stopped to see Christine and Terri standing there. Laughing we all walked to the elevator and stepped inside, Tom pushed the third floor button at the same time as Terri. “We’re in 327 where are you guys?” She inquired. We just smiled at her not saying a word. The doors opened and we stopped at 314 I winked at my friends and smiled. “Oh you are not going to believe this Donna met a guy friend of hers...total coincidence.” She added as we disappeared behind the closing door.

Once inside our capes fell to the floor along with our shoes being kicked off, as well as my pitchfork and his cane. He reached around my waist to unzip my skirt and slid it down my thighs until it was a puddle of red leather at my feet. His trousers were holding his raging hard on captive as I proceeded to remove them. He was already undoing his vest and shirt I slid the vest off of his strong shoulders. I pushed him on the bed and straddled his lap as he reached up to undo the neck of my bodysuit. As he slowly peeled it down he exposed my large porcelain white breasts and sensitive nipples begging to be sucked and teased.

“So my sexy she-devil it is now time to please your master.” Tom said with a wicked tone in his voice.

“I will please my master, the devil himself.” I replied in a trance-like tone, “I must please my master or I will be punished.”

I pushed him back into the bed as I leaned back to unsnap my crotch and slide his thick cock out of his briefs. He moaned with a guttural sound as I felt his hard cock respond to my touch. I raised myself high on my knees, he watched with a lustful look in his eyes, as my hands slid up my thighs to my stocking covered cunt. With two fingers I tore the sheer fabric slowly and exposed my glistening, shaved slit to him. Tom held his cock as in one swift motion I impaled myself on his sword of flesh buried to the hilt. My cunt muscles gripped tightly around his cock as I slid my dripping wet cunt slowly up his shaft enjoying his fullness inside me. Knowing that we both were in need of a mind-blowing orgasm I began to rise and fall on his cock at a quickening pace. With his hands on my hips he guided me along his shaft, like an engine piston, my juices covering his cock and briefs. He reached up and pinched my left nipple hard and rolled it roughly between his thumb and fingers pulling it taught. I moaned loudly as he knew I was close to cumming all over his blood-engorged cock. I felt it grow thicker inside my dripping cunt and his hands pushed me down harder and faster on his cock.

“I am going to fill you with my hot, devil seed wench. He stated and then commanded, “Cum all over my manhood as I fill you with my jizm.” As if on cue, I began to quake and clench his cock with my cunt as I felt his hot spurts of cum filling me. I lower my head to kiss him passionately and gaze into his dark eyes.

He pushes me off of his body and positions his semi-rigid cock in my face and says “You will now clean my cock wench.” I open my mouth and he forces his cock deep into my throat as my tongue swirls around his thickening shaft. I gag on his growing fullness and feel a sharp sting across my ass. “You will not gag on my cock wench,” He growls as another sharp sting lands reddening my ass further. Grabbing my hair he forces his cock deeper into my mouth and I do not gag. “Very good wench, you are completely under my spell now.” Fully erect and hard as steel he pulls his cock from my eager lips I try to suck him back into my mouth as another hard slap is placed on my ass. “Stop now.” He commands and I release his throbbing member from my mouth without protest.

He rolls me over onto my side and positions his cock at my puckered bud spitting on it. In one swift thrust he enters my ass and begins to pump me hard as I return his thrusts with my ass raising to meet him. I feel him slide two fingers effortlessly into my tight, wet cunt and his thumb rubs my hard clit. My ass cheeks wiggle under him as he slaps them hard resulting in my ass and cunt gripping down tightly.

“You like my devil cock fucking your ass wench...don’t you.” He asks.

I reply, “Yes master I want your seed deep inside me.”

Another hard slap across my crimson red ass, “I will cum where I please wench!” Is his firm reply as he pulls his cock out of my tight ass with a loud popping sound. “On your back wench, NOW!” I comply with his wishes as he stands over me stroking his engorged manhood. “Open you mouth...I want you to taste my devil seed wench.” He orders. I watch as the thick purple head of his cock begins spill his hot cum into my mouth and covering my face and hair. He slaps his cock on my cheeks to spread his hot seed over my red make up and lips. “Very good my sexy she-devil. You will remember everything that happened here tonight as you were under my spell.” He added, “Just remember that the devil made you do him...and you liked it.

If you liked this story please vote it is appreciated. If you have comments on my writing style or story contents please send me some feedback. Thanks. and Happy Halloween to all! There will be more sequels to this story if there is enough interest!

12