The Devil Next Door Pt. 03

Story Info
She finally gets the man but more than she expected...
2k words
4.5
42.8k
17

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 12/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent the rest of the day cleaning the house for my parents, my brain in a fog of confusion. I wasn't sure what was going on with Jenn and I knew I still wanted Chris. I never licked another girl's pussy before and yet I couldn't stop thinking about tasting her again, often running up to my room to bang myself with my vibrator.

I had the house clean by one and decided to lay by the pool. I threw on a different bikini, this one was white and totally see-thru when wet. I have to admit, I ran to the living room window several times during the day to see if Jenn's car was gone but was disappointed to see Chris's car not there. Oh well, I would catch some sun and relax before my folks got home.

The breeze was blowing nicely but almost too chilly, my nipples hardening as soon as I stepped outside. I spread my large towel out on the grass and laid down, not even looking towards Chris's house. I think I was afraid that Jenn would come out and maybe sit on my face or something crazy. There wasn't a sound coming from their house so I turned on my radio and began to relax.

"Hey."

I looked up to see Chris standing next to me. "You're blocking my sun." I said as I put my head back down and tried to ignore him.

"Sorry. I just wanted to make sure everything was okay."

"All is good, dude. Thanks."

"That's it? Jenn went for a run this morning and I wanted to come over then but I had to run Joey back to his mom's. We are fine? No hard feelings?"

"A run, huh? Yeah, we are cool, don't sweat it."

I decided to see if I could still tease him and I leaned up on my elbows, wiggling a little so that one nipple fell out of the tiny little triangle. I pretended not to notice, eager to see if he would say anything. I leaned my head back to look at him and was rewarded with a bulge in his shorts.

"Katie... you are killing me. Please fix your top."

"You don't want to fix it for me?" I said, still looking at his cock as I slipped a finger into my mouth, sucking on it slowly while he watched. I made sure it was nice and wet and then slid it out, tracing my hard nipple and leaving a little wet trail glistening in the sun before finally moving the top to cover back up. He sighed, shifting in the yard as he tried to nonchalantly adjust himself. I couldn't help but giggle.

"Your parents should be home soon, have anything special planned with them tonight?"

"Nope. I am sure they will be exhausted, grumble about cooking dinner and then settle on Chinese. They won't be back until late tonight. Still have plenty of time to show you my room..."

"Funny."

"So where is the wifey?"

"We aren't married yet. She went to visit with her mom, should be back in an hour or so."

I got up and stood in front of him, tired of the back and forth banter and the teasing. I reached out and wrapped my hand around his cock, squeezing it gently. He was so thick, my fingers unable to touch as they wrapped around it. I slid up and down his length, guessing him to be about 8 inches. He made no moves to stop me as his hand gripped mine but continued to allow mine to travel up and down his length. I was dripping, my pussy pulsing for his cock.

"You're a bad girl, Katie." He growled. I saw the fight in his eyes again and knew he was close to stopping me.

"Then follow me upstairs and punish me. Now." I let go of his cock and walked past him, entering my house. I took about 5 steps inside before turning around. He hadn't moved but was watching me. I smiled as I pulled my bikini top to the sides, my large tits staring back at him. I pulled my bottoms to the side to show him my smooth pussy as I ran a finger over my swollen lips.

He charged towards me and I squealed in delight, turning to run upstairs. He made it in and locked the sliding door before I hit the first step. I was ten steps up before he caught me, grabbing my hips and pulling me back. I felt his cock pressing against my ass as his hands roughly grabbed my tits, squeezing them and pinching my nipples. His lips kissed my neck softly before his teeth made contact with my skin, biting me. His beard tickled me.

"Damn... I shouldn't be doing this." He growled. I wilted, disappointed as I expected him to push away from me and leave me. Instead, he pushed my head down and ordered me to put my hands on the steps in front of me. I shook my ass in his face, taunting him.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Four sharp smacks, two to each cheek and I was crying out. The heat rushed over my skin and yet I wanted more. I wiggled in front of him again and he grabbed my bottoms, yanking them down around my knees and pushing my ass cheeks apart. I thought he was going to fuck me as he ran his hand over my dripping pussy. Instead, he shoved his face into my ass, his tongue licking and exploring virgin territory.

He sent shock waves through my entire body! I pushed against him, bucking my hips as he tongue fucked my asshole. His hand rubbed my pussy, his thumb working my clit like a pro. I was screaming as orgasm after orgasm ripped through my body. I needed him to stop so I could calm down but he was relentless, licking and sucking my asshole while his fingers fucked my pussy.

Finally, he slowed down, sweetly rimming my virgin asshole with his tongue. I began to beg him to let me suck his dick, "Please baby, I promise you will like it. I need your big cock in my mouth." Instead, he pulled his mouth and hands away. I moved so I could turn around but he placed his hand on my back, holding me still as I heard the velcro on his shorts come undone.

I wiggled my ass again and finally felt what I had been after. His huge cock pressed between my lips, sliding up and down and getting nice and wet with my juices. I felt him push into me, stretching my pussy wider than any other boy I had been with. He growled, grabbing my hips and slamming his cock into me.

"Fuck yes!! Oh God, give me your cock, Chris! Fuck me, I am your dirty little slut, please use my pussy!" I cried out, pushing back against him, feeling his cock bash against my cervix as he plowed into me.

"Oh yeah?" He grunted, his balls smacking my clit and pushing me over the edge. "You want to be my slut, huh?"

I couldn't stop coming, his balls hitting my clit as his huge cock filled my pussy. I was screaming out, dripping my juices onto the stairs, my knees hurting as he continued fucking me hard and deep. He pulled my hair and smacked my ass, my tits smacking against each other beneath me. I felt his sweat dripping onto my body as I pushed into him.

"I'm going to cum, Katie... where should I cum?" He grunted loudly. "Do you want it on your ass?"

"No! Please cum inside of me... please Sir!"

"I can't get you pregnant..."

"I'm on the pill, baby, you won't get me pregnant."

He slammed hard and deep a few more times before growling his release. His cock exploded inside of me, filling me with his hot seed. I tightened around him, my muscles milking him for all of his delicious cream.

Finally, he pulled his cock out, my cunt empty and begging to have him back inside. He yanked my bikini bottoms up, patting the crotch and then grabbed my hair, pulling me up on my knees and spinning me around.

I smiled as he shoved his wet cock down my throat. He didn't give me time to adjust to his width and length, gagging me instantly. I sucked and licked and sucked some more, cleaning all of my pussy juice off of his pole. I then slid to his nuts, gingerly taking them into my mouth and cleaning them. When all was to his satisfaction, he pulled back and picked his shorts back up, securing them in place around his waist.

"Leave the bottoms on, I will text you later. No other cock, either. Got it?"

"Yep, got it."

He grabbed my hair and yanked me up, "That isn't the right answer, little girl." He then turned me around and smacked my ass several more times, not playful but very hard.

"Yes Sir!!"

"Good girl."

He then turned and left, not another word said or a glance back at me. What. The. Fuck?! This seemed to be a trend in my house and I didn't have a fucking clue what to do. I did know that I had no fucking clue he would be this wild and this dominating and now I was hungry for more. And what was it with these stairs?! First Jenn and then Chris... I was going to have to make it up them if I didn't want permanent carpet burn on my knees!

I managed to crawl upstairs and climb into my bed. The curtains were closed in my room so I got up and opened them, unsure of whether his text would involve watching me. I then held my phone, patiently waiting for him as I felt the tremors run through my pussy.

I must have fallen asleep. I was startle awake when my phone beeped loudly next to me. My hands were shaking as I slid the lock and looked at the message.

Sir: Run your hand over your bottoms and tell me if they are wet.

I did so, parting my legs and sliding my hand over the wet crotch.

Me: Yes Sir... they are.

Sir: Good, slowly slide the off but make sure you don't spill anything, if there is a little pool in them.

I sat the phone down and slid them off, facing the bedroom window so he could see. The sun was setting so I wasn't sure if he was even watching.

Sir: Good girl. Now bring them to your mouth and suck on them. The crotch part. Suck my seed from them.

Me: Yes Sir...

I sat the phone down again and brought the bottoms to my mouth. I ran my tongue over the material and tasted his seed. He was amazing and I wanted to suck it from his cock. I pushed them into my mouth and began sucking, wanting to get every fucking drop from them. I lowered a hand and began rubbing my clit as I sucked on his cum.

Sir: Stop. I didn't tell you to touch yourself.

Me: I'm sorry, Sir.

There was silence. I waited for him to respond but got nothing. My heart started racing as I placed the bottoms on the bed, the cum completely sucked out of the thin, white material. My hands were shaking as I grabbed my phone and sent another text.

Me: I can't wait to see you again.

There was a pause. A long pause and I became worried, did Jenn come home and catch him talking to me?

Sir: This needs to stop.

Me: What?! Why???

Sir: I have to go. Have a good night.

Me: Really?!

There was nothing else said. He didn't respond and now I was laying in my bed a totally confused mess, aching to feel him inside of me again, hell, to just have him next to me again. I got up and placed the bikini bottoms in my dresser. I didn't want to wash them because I wasn't sure if I would get to be with him again. Stupid, I know. I slipped on a pair of shorts and a t shirt and made it downstairs in time to see my parents get home.