The Devil Owns the Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like you've found yourself a partner," said Zee.

************

Thaddeus left his friend's condo an hour later. He'd gotten Alice's phone number from him and promised to keep in touch once he figured out what had happened. His only prayer was that nothing drastic occurred to Kayla; he couldn't bear hearing news that her corpse had been found in some remote ditch in the city. Crazy things were after all known to happen. He too had seen his own share of nightmares in the past and he barely got much sleep when he thought seriously about them. He feed Elsa then picked her up along with the photo album he'd gotten from Kayla's drawer and drove towards home.

He had switched off his cell phone last night before they arrived at the club, knowing that Constance would call once she'd settled comfortably in Paris. He reckoned between now and whenever she returned home he was going to be getting a lot of phone sex from her. He wondered if she'd packed a dildo along ... or perhaps she might get too lonely and horny over there and go find herself a black dude to take care of her. With women, one just never knows. He switched his phone on and wasn't surprised to find three missed calls and two text messages waiting for him. The numbers seemed foreign—he bet they were French. He read through the messages. They were from Constance, just as he'd expected. He would send her an email reply later. He called his office and his lovely secretary Sarah, answered the phone.

"Hi there Thad," she said to him. "Good morning."

"Morning to you, Sarah. How was your Saturday?"

"Not much fun. Stayed indoors and did some knitting, then went out later with a friend."

"A man friend?"

She laughed. "No, just an old girlfriend of mine I hadn't seen in a while. You sound like you're driving."

"Yeah, I am. Something came up and I might be heading over to the office later. If it's anything serious, I might have to give you a call later."

"Would you want me to swing by the office? I'm not doing anything serious right now."

"No, it won't be necessary. Besides, I won't be at the office until later. Right now I'm heading home. I'll call you later if things turn serious, okay?"

"All right. If you need me, all you have to do is call."

"That's why you're a darling, Sarah. I'll talk to you later."

Thad said goodbye to her then hung up. He glanced at his rear-view mirror and observed his head bump. It was still protruding enough for anyone to make out. He admired Elsa who sat lazily on the backseat, running her tongue over her skin.

"You sure must have been a worthy kitten when they got up," he smiled at her then returned to his driving.

The roads were free and devoid of traffic, probably because it was a Sunday and folks were still sleeping off last night's hangover or getting set to be off to church. Thaddeus thought about Erica, wondered how she was doing with Artie. He hopped neither of them would be up waiting for him to return home.

Home was where he'd left it last evening. He drove his Coupe DeVille into his parking space and closed his door with less noise, not wishing to wake up his neighbours, if actually they were inside, which he reckoned they were. He approached his door with his knapsack slung on one shoulder and the cat Elsa on his arm and drew to a halt when he noticed his front door standing ajar with the door handle hanging loose like something had smashed it in. He sneaked a peak past the door and though he didn't see anyone waiting for him inside, he wasn't happy with the state of his apartment. He entered his apartment and closed the door behind him and surveyed the mess that was inside.

His apartment looked as if a tsunami had travelled inside and turned the place into the sight of a demolition derby. Someone had smashed his TV set along with his DVD player, ripped holes in his furniture and smashed the centre table in half. Drawers lay open and the contents emptied out of it and made into a littered mess. There were broken glasses everywhere; the numerous wall photos smashed. Whoever had done such had spared breaking the windows, thank God for small mercies. Thaddeus put his knapsack down. Elsa jumped from his arm and raced across the room. Thad went looking into the kitchen and found it in a similar state as the living room. From there he went looking in the bedroom and that was too bore a similar mess. His clothes had been taken out his closet and discarded all over the room. The intruder had ripped and stabbed his bed and left him a written note on his dresser. The note was written with a black marker pen in bold letters.

YES, I DID THIS TO YOU. WILL DROP BY NEXT TIME.

—BLONDIE.

Blondie. Thad's eyes narrowed on that name and he felt a well of rage boiling deep in his gut wanting to explode. He squeezed the paper in his hand but didn't throw it away. The bastard had gotten away and now he was after him. He sat on his bed turning his eyes everywhere, lost in his thoughts.

He was still busy thinking when his doorbell sounded. He got up and went to the living room and saw a woman there pushing past his battered door. It was his secretary, Sarah. She was looking casual in jeans and a blouse and her eyes scanned the look of destruction that was his apartment with baffled amazement.

"What happened?" she asked as she carefully walked into the room, careful not to step on any broken bottles.

"Seems I had myself a visitor last night. A good thing I wasn't around to open the door for him."

"What type of visitor?"

He gave her the squeezed note and she read it and right away knew. She read it with further confusion in her eyes. "I don't understand. Didn't the cops arrest him?"

"Looks like they gave him an early release for good behaviour," he took the note from her and threw it on the pile of broke furniture. "What're you doing here anyway? I told you I'd call if anything serious came up."

"You sounded quite serious when we spoke, and I had nothing better to do. I thought I'd come and keep you company—Oh my God, that's a nasty bump you have there."

She came forward and held his head in her hands. "What really happened to you last night?"

"It's a crazy story, sort of," he said, taking her hands in his. "I doubt if you'd even believe me."

She gave him a whimsical type of smile that seemed to have double meaning to it. "Was it about a woman?"

"Yes, it is."

She brought her hand to the back of his head and pulled his face towards her and gummed her lips to his. Thad's lips came open at the mere contact and flicked his tongue against hers. Their kiss brought them to each other's arms and the cuddled each other firmly. A moment later she pulled back from him to catch her breath.

"I came because I wanted to feel your arms on me once again," she murmured with her lips inches from his face. "Though I didn't expect to find your apartment like this. Tell me what happened last night."

"I'll tell you that later." She gave an unexpected cry as he swept her off her feet into his arms and she wrapped her arms around his neck and breathed into his faces. "First thing, I need to touch that body of yours. Just be careful you don't touch my head bump."

Elsa stood immobile by the entryway between the living room and the hallway that led to the bedroom and it was a good thing she moved at the last minute or else Thad might have stepped on her tail without care. She eyed the tall black man as he ambled past her carrying a female in his arms into the bedroom and kicked the door close as if he knew she would want to come inside and perhaps watch their activity. Feeling left out, Elsa turned around and strolled towards the direction of the kitchen to find something to do.

Thaddeus kicked his feet out of his shoes as he dumped Sarah on the bed. She pushed away the ripped sheets and blanket on the bed and undid the buttons of her blouse while Thad hurried out of his clothes. She had barely freed her arms from her blouse when he grabbed her leg and pulled her towards him. Their lips clashed as they found each other, their hands touched and grasped and didn't want to let go. Thad removed her jeans from her legs and sucked in his breath when he discovered that she wasn't wearing anything else inside. She opened her legs for him, smiling, her fingers held open the outward flesh of her labia. Thad's cock stood to attention with pumped up blood and he dove upon her.

His hands pressed her legs apart and he slipped his tongue between her pink flesh. Almost immediately her body twitched and jerked under him and further as his tongue lapped her juicy wetness her moans rose to an incessant demand while her body jittered under him. Her pussy grew moist from the persistence of his probing tongue and he inserted a finger inside and fucked her with it while he nibbled on her clit. Sarah's legs kicked the air above his head as she shuddered to instant climax. She was still moaning and calling his name when he stood up and came to her head and thrust his cock into her mouth. Sarah wrapped her hand around his shaft while she bobbed her head back and forth on his cock. The smell of his masculinity wafted into her nostrils. Thad kept fingering her pussy and she in return moved her pelvis in response to his finger probing.

Her legs remained open for him when he came between her legs and beat the head of his cock against her pussy's entrance. Her hips moved up and down and she was groaning with impatience when his cock entered her. Her breath held in her throat as he pushed inch after inch inside her. Her hands and legs wrapped over his back and thighs as he buried more of himself inside her. She hissed through clenched teeth as he withdrew and plunged back inside her. His cock was filing her up and she was loving every inch of it. Her body surrendered to his animal-like lust, loving the feel of his cock as he gave her smooth long strokes of his shaft. Her hips moved along with him, almost as if they were connected to the hip. She thrust upwards as he slammed down on her, her hands grasped his buttocks, caressed his muscles there as they contracted when he fucked her. She could hear herself making lewd cries, telling him to fuck her harder, but the words didn't seem to be coming from her. They seemed to be coming from some deep cavern of space in her mind. A well of lust and desire unlike any few people who've experienced searing orgasms can only hope to feel.

"Oohhhh," she cooed into his ear, her face squeezed as if in pain.

Thad dug his hands under her flesh and raised her buttocks off the bed. He slipped his finger into her anal orifice and Sarah's moans went into frantic gasps as he finger-fucked her ass while as the same time fed her pussy back and forth with his cock. By now he was slamming her all the way to the bone. Warm gushes of wet sticky liquid flooded his shaft. He grasped from the sensation but didn't reduce his action. He went on pistoning his cock deeper and deeper and harder inside her, fucking her as if she were an animal he wanted desperately to lay waste to. Sarah screamed and screamed repeatedly. Her fingers dug into his flesh as she clutched him for dear life. The moment came to her once again and her body underwent a shivering frenzy and her moans turned into a loud lengthy shriek as her orgasm slammed into her heart and soul.

Thaddeus rolled to his side, still holding onto her and with one leg now over his side, kept on fucking her just as he wanted. His tongue searched for her lips and she kissed him back passionately. Her mind was still afloat from the wave of orgasm she'd undergone and barely knew what else was happening to her. Her body wasn't in her control even though it actively responded to what Thad was giving to her. He rolled on his back, pulling her along. He held her by the waistline and plunged his cock higher up into her cunt, pistoning with his thighs and hips. Her tits swayed and clapped each other inches from his face. His finger remained stuck in her asshole and by now he'd inserted it all the way to his knuckle. His heart pounded in his chest as if about to burst. When he realised the moment was upon him, he increased his thrust inside her, gritting his teeth as the fire built in the head of his cock.

At the last minute, he pulled his cock out of her and gave it a sudden jerk and grunted loudly as he felt a spurt of semen shoot out and landed on her buttocks. Several more splattered over her backside till everything he had dribbled out of him. They lay beside each other spent. Someone entered the bedroom and approached the bed. Sarah lay on top of him still gasping thus didn't see the woman who entered the room, though Thad did. He watched in silence as Erica bent her face over Sarah's buttocks and held her ass cheeks while she licked off Thad's cum. Sarah looked up from the bed startled and nearly jumped off it but Thad held her down and told her to relax. Erica finished what she was doing then looked up at them smiling.

"Good cum ought never go to waste," she wiped a trace of semen from the side of her lips and dipped it into her mouth like it was milk.

12