The Devil Ram

Story Info
A barbaric beast is set loose on the world of man.
1.9k words
3.93
32.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of his mating shattered the silence of the night. He thrust his cock like a spear into his unwilling prey again and again. It's size was like that of a mammoth's trunk, both in size and length. Far greater than any woman has ever taken, but that never stopped him from taking this woman and marking her as his. He was like an animal in heat, that was because he was an animal. He walked and talked like a man but everything about him was beastly. He looked like a ram with great curved horns and hoofed feet. Those hooves dug into the dirt around him giving him an iron like stance for his primal rutting.

His unwilling victim was a young woman with dark brown hair named Janet, that mistakenly decided to take a short cut through the park at night on her way home from work. She was prepared to deal with muggers having mace at hand, but not for a man beast that looked like the devil himself. But he was no devil or demon, but a creature from another world.

It started when Janet tried to sprint across the park, and then found her path suddenly cut off by a bright burst of light before her. It expanded quickly while she tried to shield her eyes, forming a large portal where the horned creature stumbled form. Once through he let out a roaring bay as if to announce his arrival to this world. Just as quickly as the portal opened it close without a trace. Once Janet's eyes adjusted again she noticed the creature before her and was frozen in fear. He wore little to cover his fury body, but what he did wear looked like leather armor. What Janet didn't see was the wicked looking battle axe he wielded.

But by now it was to later for her, there was no chance to get away now. He saw her, and he would have her. Janet managed to scream before she tried to run. The ram beast's arm snapped out and grabbed her. Once he had a good grip on her, he thrust his battle axe into the ground beside him before ripping Janet's clothes to shreds with now free hand. He then pushed shoved her face down into the ground. His intent was clear what he wanted and what he will do.

The sight of her body exposed drove his desire into over drive. He let go of her long enough to lick her hind end, from slit to hole to get a taste for her. She would do perfectly for my needs, he thought. That was when Janet began to sob, she was too scared to run away. Raped was better than dead, but there was no guarantee that he wouldn't kill her when he was done. Or even worse, eat her.

There were no coverings around the ram-man's waist or crotch of any kind, allowing him instant action when he was ready. Despite his animal appearance his hard trunk like cock didn't retract like animals do, instead hung like a man's showing the might of lust for any and all to see. The ram-man had already been fully erect the moment he had entered the world of man. But now after tasting his woman prey his inhuman cock had begun oozing.

He would break this woman's body and soul before he was done. But before that he began to teased her by allowing the tip of his ramhood to gently poke and rub against her folds. Panic filled Janet, shocking her to make an attempt to flee. Sadly she wasn't quick enough. Once again the iron grip of the ram-man were upon her keeping her pinned to the ground.

Once again he rubbed his mean against Janet, letting her feel the heat of his meat spear before it pierced her. It amused him how she cried more when she felt the touch of his fleshy weapon. Slowly he began to press into her, just enough to split her folds before pulling out again. By the third time he pressed in slightly he was reward by the feeling of wetness coating his tip. Just as he had thought, she may cry and beg for mercy to spare her and let her go, her body plead for something completely different. Something more. This is why he lived to conquer females of any kind. No matter how civilized they thought they were, deep down they were all primal beasts like him. And that's when he thrust his meat spear into her wet depths.

Janet cried out in pain but they were drowned out by the sound of his bays of victory. He had to thrust hard, just to fit part of his oversized cock into her tight hole. Each hard thrust caused her body to violent jerk forward and force a pain-filled scream out of her. Janet feared this monster may fuck her to death. Every thrust allowed him to shove more of himself into her. Bit by bit. He wouldn't rest until all of his throbbing blade was sheathed within her. The ram-man knew this woman was not big enough to accept such a gift as great as his, but his desire drove him on.

It took many thrusts but the ram-man finally felt himself reach his limit. There he held himself there a moment enjoying the feeling of her body jerking in pain against his ramhood. Janet struggled so hard to move herself away and off him, only to add to his pleasure of his already throbbing spear. The feeling of her frantic body sent a shiver down the ram-man's spine causing his member to swell just a little more.

The ram-man's body began to tremble, he could wait no longer. He felt his sack double in size and his interest in toying with her vanished. Animal lust fully took hold causing him to thrust wildly. The baying grunts filled the night air, echoing throughout the park. Tears ran down Janet's face as her pleas became wordless. Every thrust hurt like nothing ever before and she was sure she was bleeding from the shear size forced into her body. She couldn't believe this was happened, and wondered why. Why her? Why was this happened?

Janet closed her eyes wishing this all away, but the feeling inhuman shaft plowing away into her depths without resistance could not be ignored. It's fur covered body rubbed against her naked flesh bringing with it something she never felt before. God help her, she liked it. What was happening to her? She heard stories of others being taken forcibly by men and after a while their bodies betray them. They start to enjoy it. Pain turns to pleasure and they cry for more. Would this be her fate? Could she enjoy something for brutal and horrible and be turned on by it? Janet was certain this thing didn't care whether or not she enjoyed what was being done to her.

Janet's body was now his play thing, and now she now belonged to the ram-man. He had every right to do this and more. The ram-man loved to fuck almost as he loved to fight. Her body was so enjoyable he didn't want to stop but his body had other plans. He continue to thrust deep as her body would allow him to enter, still trying to push deeper than before. At this point death itself wouldn't even be able to stop him from reaching his climax. Daring not slow his pace to prolong the inevitable, he forced himself to continue his rapid pace.

His grip tightened around Janet's arms just as he felt himself erupt, pouring his seed into his unwilling mate. Every thrust pumped more seed into Janet, more than any man she mated in the past was ever capable of producing. The ram-man was now milking the remaining of his seed from his heavy sack into her limb body. This was how it was done for his race, if the sack was not fully emptied after swelling it could hurt him. The remaining unused seed could turn and poison him. But it also benefit him, ensure his seed was planted even in the most resistance bodies.

The beast the ram-man was enjoyed the feeling of pumping his essence out with every thrust. Sometimes the feeling of it was so great to him that it created more seed to be pumped out, leaving him locked with his victim for a whole day if need be. He dare not pull out due to how perfectly tight this woman's body was made her perfect for milking him fully. Much to his disappointment it wasn't long, that he felt himself completely empty. It mattered not, he could see clearly it was more than this race called man has ever dealt with before. So much so that despite the tight fit that a pool had been created under them.

When he finally pulled his spear free it was followed by a flood of his juices mixed with some blood. He merely smirked as he rose to stand over her, gazing down on her broken body. His meat spear hung defiantly looking ready for more. Staring down at Janet, his only thoughts were what his children would look like after their mating and how many would come from it. It was amusing to think of her raising his offspring smirked again at the thought of her raising his offspring. He would have to find her again, not like it would not be hard for him. The ram-man left a mark on her, one only he could see that would lead him back to her. Thoughts of their reunion briefly entered his mind. He would pay her a visit just to insure that no harm would come to his children. It was important to his plan that they be allowed to live and thrive in this new world. And once he knew she had submitted to this life, he would gift her with more. This thought made him hungry again. He began to take hold of his harden meat spear and stroked it thoroughly. He lingered there a moment as the sun began to rise just stroking his mighty massive length. With every stroke he gave it, it began to curl upward. It truly was a trunk of a mammoth. But no human woman would ever be able to experience all the pleasure it was capable of creating.

Janet still laying slumped on the ground dared to turn her head and look at the creature that raped her in the growing light. She saw clearly the abomination that was forced within her and the look of bliss on the monsters face as he touched himself. She prayed that he would not take her a second time. Before she realized it, Janet found herself calling out to it.

"Are you the devil?"

The ram-man stopped and looked at her with an eerie like grin when he replied.

"I know not of your devil. But for you, yes. You can call me Rhanor... the Devil."

Once said the ram-man now known as Rhanor the Devil pulled his axe out of the ground where he had left it earlier, turned and walked away from the rising sun. All the while continuing to pleasure himself. Janet pity the next woman he would encounter, but a bigger part of her was glad it would not be her. As for Rhanor the Devil, who was now loose on the world of man, set into motion plans that would make him this world's new god.