The DeVilles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray chuckled at the anxious look on Oliver's face. "Still a horndog after all these years, eh?"

Oliver frowned and glared at the laughing club owner. "I'm only here to get my wife back. It's not my fault you filled the place with a bunch of whores."

Ray laughed even harder, pulling a passing stripper into his lap as she sauntered by. "You here that, Sindy?" He tweaked the purple-haired stripper's hard nipple through her the filmy top that barely held her buoyant melons in check. "He called you a whore." He laughed even harder as she ground her skirt-covered ass into his rising dick, teasing his ear with her cocksucker lips.

Oliver kept his eyes averted, not wanting his own erection to tent in his pants and ruin his reunion with Linda.

Ray nodded to Oliver, grabbing his drink with one hand while Sindy humped into the one that played with her tight snatch. Oliver looked at the drink briefly, then turned away from the gyrating couple again. Ray's smile faded.

"Aw, Olly. Don't be like that." A note of menace entered his voice.

Oliver looked to the drink again, then back to Ray's hard eyes.

"You think I poisoned it?" He laughed again.

Oliver flushed red. "Just know that I have a folder containing everything about this. It's sitting on my secretary's desk with instructions to take it to the police if she doesn't hear from me before she gets into work tomorrow. The Sheriff knows I'm here, and he'll come looking if I disappear like Linda did."

Ray nodded, the smile still plastered to his face. "Drink your fuckin' drink." He took a swig of his own and slammed it onto the table, signaling for the bartender to make another. Oliver sipped at his own, frowning at the salty sweetness, then smacking his lips at the aftertaste. It was a strange concoction, but something about it got his blood racing.

Hearing a wolf whistle, Oliver looked over to see Ray cheering the stripper strutting onto a nearby side stage. "You're gonna love this one, buddy." Ray shouted above the crowd. "Tell me when you recognize her."Oliver shook his head, but turned to watch the dance with interest. What did Ray mean...

The stripper wrapped her barely covered body around the steel pole on the stage, sliding it between her large breasts and pierced pussy lips. Candy threw her head back, tickling her plump ass with her lush red locks as she arched further and further back.

She slowly gyrated into the pole, her cunt rings clacking against it with every other roll of the hips. A naughty grin spread over her face, and she licked at the pole with her triple-pierced tongue.

She spun around on high heels, peeling off her tiny g-string in one swift move and kicking it out into the crowd when she brought one long leg all the way up to her head. Turning, she wedged the pole between her ass cheeks, massaging it with long slow strokes as she stared out at Ray's booth.

Oliver recognized her.

"Madeleine?" he whispered dazedly, finishing his drink even as the teenage stripper from earlier slipped another one into his hand. Candy's heavily painted eyes lit up when she saw Oliver, and she started to tease him with her pierced tits. She was different, but that last exchange left no doubt. The jiggling hussy on stage was Councilwoman Madeleine Ayers.

But it didn't make any sense. For one thing, Madeleine was a woman in her fifties. Not this brazen young 20-something. And then she'd never had a body like that in the years Oliver had known her. Some hips maybe, but that ass and rack were Playboy material.

No amount of plastic surgery could make them ride so high under that creamy young skin. And those tattoos and piercings? Not a chance. Madeleine had removed Michael Crichton books from the city library for their sexual overtones. Now she was an unabashed slut?

Then Oliver thought back to the last time he'd seen Madeleine. She was telling him about her imminent divorce from Charlie Ayers. He'd been two-timing her with some whore. Probably one of Baroni's girls, Oliver had said. Madeleine agreed and said she was going over there to give Ray a piece of her mind. Oh, Madeleine...

Ray's laughter brought Oliver back to the present. The club owner caught his eye and winked at him. "You guessed it " Ray cupped Sindy's big boobs in his hands and pulled her back against him hard, the moaning whore craning her head back to tangle tongues as his fingers danced over the paw prints on her cleavage. Her legs opened wide, revealing the heart tattoo that covered her hairless cunt. She humped into the air, hungry for cock.

"Like Sindy here, she's a lot happier now. No more day planners, spreadsheets, or cheating husbands to worry about. Candy just wants to fuck."

Oliver's bleary eyes looked around nervously, he finished another of the strange cocktails and reached out for the ever-present follow up. "She... she wanted... Where's Linda?" Ray slipped three fingers into Sindy's steamy pussy. "Just a second, chief. I want you to see this. This is what I need your help with." His free hand pointed to the main stage.

A small figure strode out onto the stage, hips bumping to the beat. She pulled the black leather trenchcoat she wore open, revealing the tiny corset and g-string that held her privates in check. Shiny leather fuck-me boots clung to her shapely legs. Her alternating long and short locks of black and red hair swished around with her twisting form, the tips of her bangs dangling over the tops of her large breasts.

"Now taking the main stage, the luscious Lilith." an overhead voice announced. Lilith lifted her big brown eyes up to the crowd, drawing them in. She pouted her lips and let the trenchcoat fall to the floor, stretching luxuriously as her lithe hourglass figure was revealed.

She kneeled down and crept along on all fours, licking her painted lips and cooing. She stretched like a cat, stalking along the stage. Reaching the end, she whipped her hair back and spun around, presenting her ass to the audience and scratching her long nails down the stars tattooed on each thigh.

Men and women alike whooped and hollered at the teenage slut. Ray's bouncers took the opportunity to pull the non-regulars from the floor and force them out of the club. Their boss nodded his assent, letting them watch the show after they'd tossed out all non-members and locked the doors.

A red spotlight fell on Lilith as she removed the corset from her round tits. She pinched at the nipples, bringing one to her mouth and flicking it with her pierced tongue.

A wet sensation at Oliver's crotch broke him away from the temptress on stage. Looking down, he saw Sindy slurping at his throbbing cock, taking it deep down her throat and massaging his balls with her long nails.

Oliver drunkenly looked over to Ray, only now noticing the angel-winged teenager bouncing up and down on the club owner's massive cock. The man and girl crushed their lips together, probing deep with their tongues as their hands pulled one another together harder and harder with every thrust.

"R...Ray... wha..." Oliver could barely form words, thanks to the amount of euphorics and alcohol he'd ingested, but a few syllables reached Ray's ear. The man looked away from the busty whore pumping away on top of him, grinning at Oliver's predicament.

Sindy took Oliver's entire length into her drooling mouth repeatedly, tickling at his balls with the ring in her tongue.

"Fucking good, isn't she?" Ray grunted. Oliver looked at him pleadingly. "Oh, what's wrong, champ?"

Oliver rolled the words around in his head. What was wrong? The feeling in his cock was so powerful, so hot. What--

"Lin.. Linda..." he slurred.

Ray cackled, kneading Jessi's tight, wiggling rump. "You want your wife that bad, do ya buddy?"

The older man ran his hands through Sindy's long purple-white hair. She mewled around his dick and rubbed her rock hard nipples against his leg.

"I..." Oliver's eyes rolled back as he sprayed the whore's mouth with cum. Sindy instantly swallowed the whole load, tonguing his piss-slit to get at the last few drops.

"Go ahead. Say 'hi' to the new Linda." Ray grunted, pointing at Sindy.

Oliver's brow crinkled in frustration. He reached for the stripper's bobbing chin, tilting her face up and away from his clenching balls. Sindy gave him a dazzling smile, her painted face radiant even in the low light of the club.

Oliver brushed strands of hair away from her face, staring intently at the stud just above her upper lip. It went right through a dark beauty mark... Her green eyes... The dimpled cheeks...

"Linda...?"

The voluptuous stripper giggled at him, raising herself up and straddling his cock with her tattooed pussy. "I'm Sindy now, sweetie." She pulled his aching member into herself with practiced fingers and rode him hard.

Oliver moaned in ecstasy, thrashing his head around as his legs instinctively kicked the table away to give them more room. Sindy's cunt milked him hungrily, the whore kissing and licking at his neck until his hands reached up to squeeze her bouncing breasts.

He looked into his transformed wife's eyes. The insatiable cocklust in them scared and excited him, driving him to fuck her harder. Her face, like her body, looked about 20 years younger.

Better than that. She'd never been as drop-dead gorgeous as the whore riding him now. She licked her fat lips with her tongue ring, rolling her hips hard and thrusting her tits into his mauling hands.

"Linda... I... I love you..." he grunted, "I want... to be with you... forever..."

The jiggling slut laughed and jammed her tongue down his throat.

"Forever, honey?" She squeezed at him with her pussy. Oliver closed his eyes tight. "What would you give?"

"Anything..." "Mmmm... Everything?" She rubbed her hands over his chest. "We can be young together... forever..." "Yessss..."

She hopped up and down on him, engulfing his entire length, then letting it slip almost all the way out before repeating the process.

"All your property..."

"Yesss..."

"Your daughter..."

"Yessssss..."

"Your very soul..."

"Uuuhhhhnnn... yesssss..." He looked up at his perverted wife as she dropped her glamour, the black horns growing from her forehead as her purple mane turned ebony and cascaded over the rune seared above her jiggling ass. Her green eyes shimmered red as her skin slipped from dreamy peach to a demonic crimson.

Sindy snarled above him, baring her sharp fangs and letting her inhuman forked tongue slip out to wet her black lips. She brought his hands up to her massively swollen tits with her claws, prompting him to squeeze the huge globes.

Oliver took in the rest of the club. Glamours were dropping everywhere as strippers and patrons alike sprouted tails and horns. Two busty barflies rode a demon's tongue and cock with abandon, his claws clutching at their expanding jugs and booties as the rutting whores reached out to each other with their 8inch black tongues and shared a foul kiss.

Virginia, the high school dropout who'd been chatting with the bartender, was now bent over the serving area. Her flawless red breasts with their black nipples flattened against the bar as the massive demon behind her pounded into her asshole. Her claws dug long gouges into the counter, her eyes closed in ecstasy when she shrieked out in orgasm.

Annalee and Jade had been giving lapdances to a group of regulars. The mewling demonesses now found themselves sandwiched between the club members, 16inch cocks ramming in and out of their cunts and asses. The hellish sluts groaned lustily at every grope of clawed hands, bite from fanged mouths, and thrust of the gargantuan dicks.

On one of the side stages, Daphne thrust her gigantic tits out to the wanking demons seated below her. Her savage audience pumped their cocks, showering puddles of black cum over the area. The satanic stripper fell to all fours, humping and wiggling her ass in the air and whipping her phallic tail around.

Her huge boobs and long tongue dragged along the cum-covered stage as she ate up her fans' jism. She cooed and hissed at them after a few mouthfuls, licking at the nearest demon's black horn.

He reached up and squeezed her basketball-sized breast, filling his palm with black milk. The harlot lapped at it as he carried the fluid to his own fanged maw. She wrapped her dainty hands around his long horns as he cleaned her cream from his talons. Daphne pulled herself onto him, lowering her unholy cunt over his impossible length.

She mashed her immense rack against his broad chest, fucking herself onto his thrusting pelvis. The demoness purred against him, opening her juicy black lips to his questing tongue and sucking the length deep down her throat as another monstrous demon mounted her ass from behind.

Candy had slid off the stage early on, pulling a blonde waitress into her steamy snatch. The girl ate her out with gusto, thrilling as she felt one of the bouncers grab her by the tail and pull her hairless pussy onto his evil red cock.

Candy hissed at the demon, shaking her greatly enlarged boobs at him. He roared at the fallen councilwoman, raising his tail up to her black lips. She swallowed 7inches of the great phallus without a second thought, her claws pulling the waitress's fanged mouth harder into her pierced pussy.

Oliver swung his head around, finally seeing Ray and the teenage stripper with the angel wings tattooed on her back in their true forms. The strip club owner had grown into a red giant, dwarfing the randy demoness whipping her ass back and forth on his 18inch dick.

A bellow rang out from Ray's fanged maw as he released a torrent of black cum into his favorite whore. Jessi growled happily, squeezing black milk from breasts nearly as big as her own head with her wicked claws.

Ray pulled one of the dripping melons up to his black lips, biting at the demonic teen's massive boob. Jessi snarled for more. The huge demon clutched her tight round butt in his talons, spreading her cheeks and pulling her tail up.

His own thick tail rose up, prodding her puckered little ass. The demoness tossed her head back, the curls of her ass-length mane swishing around her cute little horns and the pointed ears covered in little gold rings.

Her red reptilian eyes turned to look to the entranced Oliver. Jessi curled a black lip at him, then licked her lover's long black horn with her triple-pierced, black, forked tongue. Ray stabbed his tail into her rear entrance.

The evil nympho riding him bayed lustfully, fucking back at his pistoning poles with unquenchable desire. Her demon lover pulled her tail hard, drawing the end up to her mouth. She curled it around his wrist playfully, licked the cum dripping from it, then sucked her own tail hungrily.

Oliver returned his gaze to his demoness wife. Changed even further than before, Sindy growled for more as he shafted her deeply. The satanic stripper ran her black claws over the paw prints tattooed on her endless cleavage, cupping her huge boobs and pinching streams of evil milk out of her black nipples.

Her husband cupped her impossibly beautiful face in his hands, caressing her little black horns and pointed ears. She licked at him, curling her tongue around his fingers and nipping them with her fangs.

At last, Sindy bit into him hard, triggering an orgasm in Oliver. He dug his bleeding hand into the globes of her ass, slipping a finger up her hungry anus. She looked down on him, not wanting the love he'd offered. Not particularly caring about his money or property. That was Linda.

Sindy only wanted to fuck and devour souls. Her long lashes fluttered as his soul came loose from his body, but she knew better. Her master had given her this life, and she had to do his bidding. He had something in mind...

Dismounting her still erect husband, Sindy jiggled over to the strip club owner, kneeling before him alongside Jessi. The lusty demonesses sucked Ray's enormous cock feverishly, rubbing their voluptuous bodies against his huge legs.

The demon stroked their lustrous hair, pulling them onto his cock by their horns. His whores snarled and moaned, lashing him with their long black tongues as they slipped their phallic tails into each other from behind.

Oliver strained in the booth across from them. His cock throbbed painfully, sexual hunger pulsing through his veins. He looked to the huge demon across from him, eyes pleading. Ray smirked at the still-human, then pointed a clawed finger at the main stage.

There, Lilith fucked herself onto her own hand. The demonic orgy around the room left the panting teen untouched and unsated. Ray growled to Oliver. "Fuck her."

Madness danced across Oliver's face. His dick had swelled beyond its normal proportions, reaching nearly 10inches in length. The stretched skin pulsed angrily around his rod, aching to sheathe itself in hot female flesh.

He stumbled out of the booth, barely able to breathe. The teenager on stage screamed as another orgasm tore through her body, her hands still squeezing and rubbing her cunt and tits.

Oliver crawled past the rutting demons littering the floor, eyes locked on the only other human left in the club. Candy looked up from the demoness she was tonguing while the bouncer double-stuffed her ass with cock and tail.

She hissed at her co-councilman encouragingly, squeezing her lover's massive tits roughly, prompting the other demoness to yowl and buck into her mouth even harder.

"Please..." A small voice whispered from the stage. The man looked to the gyrating stripper only a couple feet from his thirsty lips. "I... I... F-fuck me..." Her eyes rolled back as another orgasm crashed through her horny young body.

Her big boobs strained skywards, her back arched sensuously. She spread her legs wide, displaying her shaved pussy for the drooling man's benefit. He pumped his swollen dick in appreciation, climbing onto the stage and stuffing his face into her burning snatch.

"YESSSSS " Lilith shrieked, massaging his hair with her long nails as he lapped up her juices. Oliver licked his lips, traveling up her body and latching onto one of her turgid nipples.

"Ohhhh..." she cooed. "Don't fucking tease me... gimme that big dick..." She grabbed his ass roughly, pulling him hard into her crotch. The desperate man growled at the whore beneath him, spreading her cunt lips with one hand and guiding his straining hard-on in with the other. The couple moaned orgasmically, taking up a slow rhythm as Oliver stabbed deeper and deeper into the blistering heat of her cunt.

Across the room, Ray pumped into Sindy's red rump while she tongued Jessi's ass. The teenage demoness hissed at the club owner, hefting a heavy tit up to her fat black lips. Ray watched the humans fucking on the stage.

He turned to Jessi with a smirk. "Any moment now..." The crimson whore flashed her fangs wickedly, pulling Sindy up from her asshole and jamming her long tongue down the rutting demoness's throat.

Lilith scratched her nails down Oliver's back, moaning at the pounding the older man gave her. She pulled his mouth onto hers, opening wide for his probing tongue. She wrapped her legs around his waist, squeezing at him lovingly.

After many long moments, the breathless lovers finally ended the kiss, gasping for air and staring deep into each others' eyes. Lilith stopped moving. Her brow crinkled in confusion.

"D... Daddy?" Oliver kept pumping into her, body working on its own while his mind churned away. He hadn't seen his little girl ever since his mother-in-law had taken custody of the child. Sarah was so young then. Nothing like the busty slut humping against him. But something in those eyes...

"Sarahhh..."

The girl's blood boiled as an orgasm ripped through her. She mashed her tits against her father as he continued his assault on her little pussy. The man roared, blasting his cum into her clutching depths. He pulled her into another soul-seering kiss.