The DeVilles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilith groaned with desire, wrestling him with her own pierced tongue. She hardly even noticed his questing tongue traveling down her throat until she nearly choked on the length.

Looking up to her father, Lilith watched his blue eyes contract and twitch. The irises stretched into long, snake-like pupils. The blue color surged into a bloody red, filling with the evil that drove him to pump his rejuvenating cock into her.

His member swelled to even greater lengths, slithering further into her already obscenely stretched pussy. The stripper's body sizzled with pain and ecstasy as her transforming father pumped deeper and deeper inside her.

"You like that cock, baby?" Oliver growled above her, licking at her bouncing boobs with his lengthening tongue. The slutty teen gripped him harder with her toned thighs.

"Yyyesssss..." Lilith husked.

"Fuck yeah... you're just a little slut now... All you want is... Uhnn... cocks and tongues fucking your whore holes..."

The girl squealed in delight, kissing at her father's handsome young face and running her hands over the long horns growing from his forehead. The demon roared as his phallic tail and pointed ears extended from his red body.

His daughter gasped underneath him, orgasming yet again at the sight of the lecherous beast screwing her. Oliver's taloned hands grasped her shelf-like ass, pulling her upright and forcing the weight of her whole body onto his 16inch member.

Lilith shook uncontrollably, clawing into the massive demon's thrusting red body with all the strength left in her. Her father titled her chin up with a thick black claw. The girl's bloodshot eyes stared at him dazedly. He chuckled when she managed to weakly buck her hips against him.

"You know what I want now, baby?" he growled. She shook her head lazily, long black/red bangs covering her eyes.

"I want to make you a beautiful fucktoy for the rest of eternity. I want your tasty little soul..." Oliver sneered. Lilith's breath caught in her throat. It was all so fucking wrong. She'd run out on everything in her life.

Her loving grandmother had been discarded, then john after john had screwed her for the money that brought her here. She became a high class whore who sucked and fucked anyone in the club, but still there was a limit. Now, she'd bedded her own father in the middle of a demon orgy. Now, he was asking her to give up her immortal soul.

The young stripper looked to Jessi for guidance, finding her fellow stripper riding Ray reverse cowgirl. Her best friend fucked onto their boss's inhuman red cock with her plump ass while Sindy tickled her cervix with her forked black tongue.

Oliver's evil wife rubbed her perfect red nose against the teenager's pentagram and "SLUT" tattoos, nibbling at the young demoness's numerous cuntlip piercings with her sharp fangs.

Jessi fucked her cock-tipped tail into Sindy's tattooed pussy relentlessly, stuffing an unimaginable amount of the appendage into her fellow stripper. Ray also treated the whore's ass to the same punishment, cramming her bubble butt full of dick.

The insatiable demoness merely entwined her own phallic tail around the demon's, pulling his length ever deeper inside her. Sindy's bulbous ass and tits jiggled around sexily as she plunged herself onto the huge rods. She purred when Jessi's clawed hands caressed her black horns and the pointed red ears poking out of her luxurious ebony mane

Jessi DeVille thrust her H-cup melons into Ray's huge hands, the immense globes overflowing even his large mitts. Her gold nipple rings contrasted sharply with the black aureolae that glistened with droplets of black milk. She turned back to the massive demon filling her tight asshole, laving over his gorgeous face with her triple-pierced black tongue.

Looking back to Lilith, Jessi bared her sharp fangs in a snarl. She rocked harder onto the tongue and cock inside her, tossing her ass-length hair over one shoulder and shaking her massive rack for the still-human teen's benefit.

"Fucking do it " Jessi yowled.

Lilith's eyes rolled back into her head as another orgasm consumed the last of her reservations.

"Take my soul, Daddy." She hissed to the demon fucking her. Oliver pulled her into another wrenching kiss. The new instincts rewriting his personality told him what to do, and he bit the willing whore's tongue hard with his large fangs.

Lilith came again, bucking her hips against the gigantic demon. He pulled her mouth from his, shoving his fat tail into her mouth as both his tail-cock and dick blasted the girl with thick black cum.

Rather than relax, Lilith sucked at him noisily, drinking his cum with relish and flexing her abused pussy muscles around his unholy dick. Oliver pulled his tail back, enjoying the way Lilith's lips continued slurping as he slipped beyond her reach.

The stripper turned to his smiling face, cooing as she swallowed the last of the cum in her mouth. She leaned closer and opened her mouth to his lashing tongue.

"Now you're my whore, Sarah." Her father rumbled.

Lilith humped her tight slit onto his rock-hard fuckstick, smiling impishly at her father. Her lidded eyes glimmered momentarily, the pupils stretching into vertical reptilian slits as the irises turned red.

"Call me Lilith, baby." She licked at his black lips with her pierced tongue, grinning as it grew right before her eyes. She felt a tickling inside her. The last vestiges of her human soul were slipping away, being devoured by Oliver's hellish power. But then she tasted an essence wafting off of him. His soul still barely clung to his corrupted flesh. Her stepmother hadn't devoured it as per Ray had certainly ordered her to.

Lilith looked at Ray in puzzlement. The demon fucked into his whores, not bothering to watch the young girl. It was odd. Was he giving her a choice? If she left her father's soul intact, there still might be a way out of this for them. They could return to humanity and leave this demon's nest far behind them.

There was only one problem: Lilith didn't want to.

As Sarah, she'd struggled to fit into a society that vilified her natural inclinations. Her father hadn't even spoken to her in a decade. She'd ended up in a seedy strip club in the middle of nowhere. Her future... she had no future.

Now, she was on the cusp of eternal ecstasy. Jessi had honed her promiscuous nature into the vessel of her doom. But, oh, what a delicious doom. To fuck and suck everyone around her until the end of time. To be one of hell's wickedest whores. To willingly destroy the last remnants of her father...

Lilith pulled his soul into her hungrily, sending it screaming into the infernal depths of hell. Oliver roared, throwing his slutty daughter onto the stage as demonic power raged within him. His giant muscular body pulsed with unquenchable lust, red eyes glowing beneath his wild black hair.

The giant cock between his legs, thick as a can of spray paint, bounced 16inches in front of his ripped abdomen. His tail lashed behind him angrily, spraying black fluid over the rutting demons all around him. A lusty mew brought Oliver's attention back to the girl wriggling next to him. Lilith's skin burned to a luscious red right before his eyes. She fell to all fours, presenting her swelling round ass to him, rolling her hips teasingly. The newborn demoness tossed her growing mane back, black lips parting to show off her delicate fangs.

"Fill my cunt, Daddy " she snarled.

Oliver pumped his horse-cock, dripping pre-cum onto the stage as he approached the corrupted teen. Without preamble, he mounted her willing cunt. Lilith growled, milking his shaft as he bottomed out inside her. The father wrapped a clawed hand around the inverted crucifix on her arm, pulling her back against his broad chest. Lilith arched her back, stretching her increasingly toned arms over her head and grabbing Oliver's jutting horns in her clawed hands.

The transforming girl's already substantial breasts ballooned out in front of her, showing no hint of sag as their heavy weight was suspended proudly by her small shoulders. Her widening hips and lush ass inflated the rest of her delectable hourglass figure, casting her body in the mold of the ultimate seductress. It matched her twisted mind perfectly.

Her father milked her black nipples as he humped into her, already teasing droplets from the fledgling demoness. Lilith yipped at the pinching claws, twisting her head around to look into her father's red eyes. Oliver smirked at the augmented beauty of his new whore. Sarah had been beautiful, but Lilith was irresistible. The slutty thin eyebrows arched high over her red eyes. Her cheekbones rose proudly over her soft face. Her forked black tongue ran over her cocksucker lips and long fangs.

The slut mashed her mouth against her father's, taking his long tongue deep down her throat and cleaning his fanged maw with her own. He mauled her volleyball-sized tits savagely in response. The incestuous couple's rear claws dug deep furrows into the stage as their bodies slapped together.

Lilith's growing tail slipped down between their grinding bodies, wrapping around her father's tensed thighs. Their fangs clashed hungrily as their climaxes approached, not separating until the satanic father and daughter roared out in orgasm.

"FUCK ME, YOU DEMON STUD MAKE ME THE PERFECT WHORE "

Oliver's massive organ stretched his daughter's flat stomach and the butterfly tattoos adorning it. She pawed at it with her claws as she felt the gallons of evil black jism pouring into her. The demoness hissed for more as her black horns extended from her wild ebony locks.

She felt a sharp prick at her juicy thigh, looking down to see Sindy nipping at her red flesh and drinking the droplets of black blood that fell from the rapidly healing wound. Lilith mewled at her stepmother, bringing the busty demoness's mouth up to her hairless pussy as globs and globs of cum drooled from her constricting slit.

The teenage demoness snarled, snaking her new tail into Sindy's endless cleavage and jabbing the head into the slurping whore's tattooed cunt. Lilith grabbed the demoness by her pointed ears, pulling her long pierced tongue deep into her pussy to clean out Oliver's seed.

The husband and father who'd only come to the club out of love for his wife sat back on his haunches. His voluptuous daughter bucked onto his wife's fangs, howling at her sister stripper/demoness's ministrations.

The demon rumbled at the sight, then felt clawed hands wrap around his chest. Massive tits pressed against his back, and he turned to see Candy and the waitress she'd been fucking beaming at him with fanged smiles.

He stood up in front of the kneeling whores and swung his cum-covered member around to their thirsty mouths. Candy immediately swallowed the fat rod between her sharp canines, taking most of it down her throat while the other slut lapped at his dripping nuts with her long tongue. Oliver growled and pulled the bitches onto him by their horns.

Five large demons converged on Sindy and Lilith, their giant cocks throbbing with need. The sluts proudly thrust their immense breasts at them, giggling as they stroked each others' slits invitingly. The demons fell onto the insatiable temptresses, suckling at their huge boobs and positioning their enormous poles against their cunts and assholes.

With a little maneuvering, the demonesses were soon snarling and jiggling atop one demon apiece, with another tearing into each of their plump asses. The fifth stood above them, spewing semen over their long, lashing tongues and heaving melons.

Back in his booth, Ray pumped another load into Jessi's tireless pussy. The demonic teen shoved her pierced nipples against him, cooing as her asshole massaged his tail.

"I've destroyed him. Completely." Ray growled.

Jessi bit into his lip, licking up the black blood. "Fuckin' sexy, baby... Daddy's going to be so happy " She squeezed his rods affectionately.

"Fuck your daddy, bitch." He grabbed the globes of her ass hard and pounded into her rapidly. "My enemy's gone, and now I can remake this town MY way."

Jessi snarled atop him, her tits bouncing rapidly.

"Mmmmmmmmaster's going to remake the world..." She hissed.

Ray threw his head back as she gouged his chest with her claws.

"Master... Yeah..." The demon yanked his whore's head back by her long mane, biting into her neck hard as she snarled ecstatically.