The DeVilles Ch. 07

Story Info
Devil's Night: The demons take Blanton.
19k words
4.71
87.2k
24

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters in the following story are 18 years of age or older. Any resemblance to real persons, places, or events is purely coincidental.

*

"It's right down there, Daddy." Lisa pointed out the window.

Alex Myers shook his head and frowned. "I don't see anything, kiddo. Are you sure they said here?" His Toyota careened down the dirt road, slowly closing on the meadow where Lisa's youth group was supposed to have their campout.

Only there wasn't anyone there. No fires, no lights, and no other cars anywhere to be seen. The whole thing was puzzling, since he swore she'd never mentioned it before. Lisa was so good about this kind of thing, too.

"I know what they said. It's a stargazing hike, Daddy. They probably turned all the lights off so they could see."

"Yeah well, honey, I'm not seeing anything out there. Not parked cars or anything. You sure you got the date right?" His teenage daughter giggled at him. "Just turn the lights off, silly. I'm sure we'll see them once our eyes adjust." She wriggled her nose at him, twirling a strand of long brown hair around her little finger.

Alex shrugged and put the car into park. He powered off the battery, letting the darkness surround them. The sounds of crickets and nightbirds drifted through the meadow, but nothing else stirred. The hairs on the back of his neck tingled when Alex felt his daughter's soft hand run along his thigh.

"It's sooooooo nice tonight..." Lisa breathed.

***

"Since there's no old business, the first point of order will be the unusual timing of this meeting." Oliver Conniff placed the gavel back in its cradle.

The crowd hung his every word, partly due to the amount he was worth. But he also had a commanding new aura about him. Something the other townspeople hadn't noticed before. For a man his age, the unfamiliar vitality was certainly something to behold.

Oliver looked to either side and smiled at his fellow councilmen and women. Each one had worked so hard to climb to the top wrung of this tiny social ladder. It was amusingly sad, he thought. Madeleine Ayers returned his smile from a few seats down. She didn't look nearly as ravishing tonight as she had yesterday, but they didn't want to give too much away. Much of the town had shown up for this impromptu affair, after all. "If I may," Patrick Turner chimed in, drawing attention to a few seats from Oliver's right, "I have heard the argument to be presented tonight before." Heads nodded as others recalled the numerous attempts the solve their predicament. "This 'roadside attraction' Ray Baroni calls Cinnsbury has always been a sore point. No one wants it there, but we can't force him to cede to Blanton. The State recognized that collection of chicken coops as an entity outside our county-- "

"That's right," Jared Michelson chimed in from the audience. He stood up and looked around to his neighbors. "I've done a lot of surveying in this area, and everyone I've worked with will tell you we can't simply take over another town."

"It's not a town " A woman cried out.

"That monster put up a damned whorehouse in our backyard " Richard Pratt added, his face white with hate. Everyone knew Richard had wanted Baroni dead since his only daughter had dropped out of high school and run off to Cinnsbury's strip club.

"Let's vote now "

"Where's Mayor Albrecht?"

"Settle down." Oliver banged the gavel to cut off further outbursts. "I know there's a lot of bad blood. That's why we decided this meeting couldn't be delayed. Ryan?"

He nodded to the entrance of auditorium where a young man jerked out of his seat and opened the doors. He swung his head out and whispered something, then returned to his chair. Before the door could close, a foot slipped in and pulled it back.

Ray Baroni sauntered into the room, followed by a veritable parade of strippers and bouncers from the Kit Kat.

***

The woman with the dangly gold earrings blinked away the sleep in her eyes as the train slowed down, pulling her, her gaudy jewelry, and the briefcase beside her forward with the deceleration. She looked out the window, barely seeing anything under the curtain of night. Other passengers who'd woken did much the same, clearly unsure as to where they'd stopped.

Outside the windows, the train station was silent and non-descript. Like a dozen other places the Express had passed on its way across the state. It was that very thing which made the few conscious passengers curious enough to give the area more than a glance. This place wasn't a major destination. Why had they stopped?

When the woman with the earrings first made out the sign reading "Blanton", she frowned. The time this delay must be adding to their trip... The doors still hadn't "whooshed" open, so they were clearly taking some kind of pit stop. Or there was something in the way? Whatever the case, she could be sure she wasn't making it home tonight. She cursed quietly at not having spent the extra money for a sleeper car. The cushioned seat wasn't doing her neck a world of good. It'd be a wonder if she could turn her head in the morning.

Squinting out the window at the large male silhouettes bustling alongside the passenger car, she cursed again. With an army of idiots swarming over the train, it was obvious they weren't moving right away.

What she wouldn't have given for that sleeper car...

***

Edward felt hot liquid splashing down his throat once more. He struggled against his bonds. They still wouldn't give. His blindfold remained taut as ever. The cream pouring past his wedged-open lips was just as delicious as it had been throughout the night, but even the warm tingling spreading over his body wasn't enough to make him happy with their predicament.

Every now and then, he could swear he heard his wife and son whimpering nearby. At least they were alive. Relatively comfortable, too, if his present state was anything to go by. It didn't change the fact they'd been kidnapped from their annual road trip by some psychotic bitch.

"Shhhhhh... hush, little babies," the sultry female voice cooed to them once more. "I know you're hungry. I'm hungry too." She snickered as Edward pulled at his bonds harder. Her nimble fingers reached into his pants and caressed the hard-on that had developed there. Edward couldn't imagine why he was so horny. All he could do was try not to hump into her hand.

"Ohhh, dinner's almost ready," the voice giggled into his ear, her soft face brushing against his cheek. The moist prodding at his gag had to be her tongue. It pushed at the restraint insistently, forcing more of it into his mouth as she mockingly made out with him. Her nails trailed through his hair, kneading his scalp.

With unsettling speed, she straddled his lap. The kidnapper's thighs gripped him tightly, her lush ass undulating on his crotch. Her breasts had to be huge, pressing insistently at his chest while she continued to lick and nibble at his face.

"I bet you'd like another drink, wouldn't you, honey?" she husked. Her sharp nails picked at his gag, unplugging it from his aching mouth.

"You fu--" he managed before something else was stuffed between his lips. Tongue instinctively darting out, he tasted the tang of womanly sweat and milk on warm metal. The pierced nipple between his teeth throbbed with urgency, dripping the delectable cream he'd been force fed all night. He spat and bucked against the girl, but her grip around his head only tightened, pulling him hard against her large breast. As he struggled and bit, her milk continued to flow down his throat. The stream grew stronger and stronger, tempting Edward's tongue to roll it around and savor the addictive essence. Before he knew it, she was panting and rocking her hips. Rather than be frightened, his earlier horniness blossomed into full-fledged lust. He gnawed at her nipple ring like a starving madman.

The seductress above him simpered lovingly, running her long nails down his back. She fiddled with his bonds, picking them apart impossibly quick. Rather than knock her away, Edward's hands flew to her tight round ass and grabbed the firm cheeks through her tiny skirt. She arched her butt into his strong fingers, moaning at the rough treatment.

Dragging her fat tit away from him, the girl brought her ass down on his lap once more, humping against him mercilessly. Her plush lips pushed against his, opening to accept his tongue. The three barbells in her tongue set his desires ablaze as they caressed him. Edward frenched her passionately, not understanding why this evil slut had affected him so. His wife, Maria, had never turned him on like this in all the years he'd known her. What was happening?

Her fingers pulled open his fly, freeing his throbbing erection to her sensuous massage. She pumped his glands hard, making Edward feel as if he were growing longer than normal. His hands raced under her skirt, tracing her tiny asshole and bald pussy as they probed her pantiless crotch. He twiddled her pierced clit, feeling the fleshy nubbin pulse in his grip.

She pulled her mouth away from him and snarled, raising her cunt high enough to bring it over his bloated cock and sheathe it between her velvety folds. "OH That's my baby " the seductress hissed, bouncing on his cock with all her might. Her buxom breasts flopped against him, stabbing their rings into his torso on every extended grind.

His kidnapper embraced him tightly, tugging at his blindfold as he sawed in and out of her dripping slit. She sucked at his earlobe, tickling it with her piercings. "Mmmmm... look what they're doing, lover..." The blindfold came loose. Edward blinked at the low light, eyes slowly adjusting to the low light of the room.

The slut writhing atop him continued ministering to his ear, leaving only the long strands of her black hair and an unblemished shoulder in his blurry field of vision. As the cloudiness gave way, he could make out someone wriggling around not far in front of him. They grunted and moaned. The image resolved more, and Edward suddenly came inside the tight cunt he'd been fucking.

Maria lay atop their son, Nathan. The voluptuous kidnapper who continued to ride him like a prize stallion had positioned his wife so she straddled their boy, face to face. With their hands tied, he also knew she'd been the one to remove their clothes. However, Maria and his son had gone even further since then, fucking each other desperately. Gagged mouths clenched in lust, it was clear they wanted this.

Edward's wife looked up from her incestuous love, his thick tool pumping into her as she turned back and noticed Edward watching. Her eyes rolled back in her head as an orgasm rattled through her bones.

"And now," Dinah Turner breathed, sitting up and locking eyes with Edward, his cock remaining rock hard and tightly wedged inside her. "Time for the main course." Her lip curled lustily, and Edward swore her eyes glimmered red as she bucked on top of him.

***

"Alright, I want to go home now," Carol Pinsky said. She pushed Annie Michelson off her and reached for her jeans. Annie shook her blonde head and sighed as her friend looked for her keys.

"Carol, I thought you liked me."

"I do." Carol buttoned up her blouse, choosing to stuff her bra in her pocket rather than delay by re-hooking it. "But I'm not a dyke."

"I'm not gay." Annie chuckled.

"Fine, I'm not Bi, either. It was fun for a bit, but I just don't get off like that. It's not your fault. I'm just not that into girls, so don't get weepy on me." She sat up and gasped as Annie grabbed her breast hard. "FUCK "

"I think you're wrong, Carol," Annie whispered. She dug her other hand into Carol's chest as well, making her friend scream in pain. She slapped at Annie's wrists, but the blonde wouldn't loosen her grip. She swung a leg over her crying friend's lap, pinning the teenager in the backseat of her parent's minivan. "I think you just need to get in touch with your inner slut."

She winked at Carol, licking at her face lewdly. Her would-be lover sobbed and struggled, hardly aware of the unnatural length of the tongue lapping away her tears.

***

Ray Baroni couldn't have wiped the smirk off his face if he wanted to. Half the people in Town Hall were grumbling and shouting over his bawdy display. The others sat in total silence, either unable or unwilling to join in the fracas. Ray's parade of whores and thugs had taken seats among them, stirring the pot just a little more.

Not enough to cause a mass exodus.

Just enough to get Ray off.

"So I heard about this vote tonight," Ray said from the podium opposite the Council Seat. "You nutjobs are after my town... again. Only this time you've got some fucking Senator in your pocket or something."

"Mr. Baroni," Oliver Conniff responded, "Nothing like that has taken place. We are merely voting to form an exploratory committee--"

"Blah blah blah, you want my town." Ray waved his hand dismissively. The disapproval in the crowd had died down, but he could still feel their eyes boring holes into his back. Good. They wouldn't want to miss a beat.

"Well, I have a proposal for you. I'll merge with you goddamn puritanical sheep. But we're not having any of this "ceding" or "annexation" or any more of your bullshit. From now on, I'm gonna be running things."

Ray raised his arms theatrically. "I now proclaim myself Mayor of Cinnton " He smirked as the room blew up in curses and shouts.

Oliver banged his gavel repeatedly for order. He didn't get it. The enraged citizens of Blanton broke up into various gaggles of babbling fools. Some stood up to get away from the cacophony, but found the entrance blocked by a couple of Ray's thugs.

"Move " a woman shouted, but the bouncer didn't respond. "Tell your ape to let us out, Baroni "

Ray just smiled innocently, wrapping an arm around the waist of Jessi DeVille as she sidled up next to him. "It's time," he whispered into her ear.

The scantily clad stripper burst out in laughter, cupping Ray's swollen crotch in one hand. "I know it, baby." She pulled her bikini top away from her luscious DD tits with the other hand.

More angry shouts erupted nearby when people noticed Ray suckling from his favorite whore's pierced nipple. Incensed as they were, they didn't notice the black milk dribbling from Ray's mouth as he pulled away.

"FRIENDS I THINK IT'S TIME WE LET BYGONES BE BYGONES EVERYONE LET LOOSE " With those words, glamours dropped from the whores and bouncers littering the room. The demons and demonesses hissed and growled sensuously, pawing at their 16inch and longer dicks or watermelon-sized hooters.

A woman shrieked in dismay, only to find herself silenced by the head of a huge demon cock being thrust between her lips. Chaos broke out on the floor as the townspeople ran from the hyper-sexual devils herding them together.

A couple of studious teenagers who'd only hoped to see "government in action" as their teacher called it, broke for an emergency exit. Just as the boy's hand reached the door, a sleek set of talons wrapped around his wrist and pulled him away. Whipping around, he saw the demoness Madeleine Ayers, now known as Candy.

The luscious slut pulled the boy to her velvety red skin, wrapping her tail around his leg and tickling his hardening dick with the tip. She grinned wickedly, showing off her ivory fangs and perfect blowjob lips. Her massive tits pillowed against the boy's chest and cradled his chin as she leaned down to kiss him, forked black tongue tickling his nose.

"NO " His blonde girlfriend shouted. She beat at the demonic whore's tattooed back with her little fists, shrieking and starting to cry. A massive set of hands seized her around the shoulders and pulled her right off her feet before she even knew what was happening.

By the time she got her bearings, she could see the boy she loved still pinned up against the emergency exit many yards away, a satanic pornstar biting into his neck and masturbating him furiously.

Looking down, the girl saw she now straddled a gigantic lap. Muscular crimson legs kept hers split apart while a red baseball bat of a cock pulsated against her stomach. The bulbous head pumped rivers of black cum, staining her dress and panties with its corrupting fluid.

The demon's vicious claws tore her top, exposing her modest breasts to the air. She screamed in terror, but the talons gently tilted her chin up, bringing her open mouth to the fang-filled maw of her monstrous tormentor.

Her horrified eyes beheld the abomination Oliver Conniff had become.

***

Mayor Kendall Albrecht cursed the day she'd been having. She cursed the idiots in her office who'd forgotten to tell her about the surprise Council meeting. She cursed that slut assistant who'd kept her at work with meaningless crap and then spilled coffee all over her blouse. And then she cursed the slut's tattoo freak boyfriend who blocked her car in when he double parked to pick her up.

It was a goddamn awful day.

Now that she'd finally made it home, it'd taken her the better part of an hour to shower the bizarre mocha-latte-whatever her assistant had spilled all over her. The scent was still in her hair. Delicious as it was, it clung to her skin like tar. That bitch was definitely getting fired for this.

The Mayor coiffed her grey hair the best she could, patting down the black pantsuit she'd decided on. She hadn't worn it for a long time, but something about it called out to her. It hugged her ass snugly, giving her a trim look. And then the jacket was cut low to show off her tits.

Wait, what? Since when did she want to display herself like a common--

The ringing doorbell broke her concentration. Oh, well. She was presentable now, so maybe she could make it to the meeting with some of her dignity intact. Grabbing her purse and keys, she strutted over to the door, unaware of the extra sway in her hips.

"Hello " a chirpy little voice greeted her as she opened the front door. There, on her doorstep, was a stereotypical Wilderness Girl holding out a stack of cookie boxes. "I got your whole order, Mrs. Oh-breech Two Double-Creams and one box of Nutt Chunkies," the adorable girl giggled.

The Mayor was rendered speechless for a moment. She looked around, as if someone were playing a joke on her. "I... oh, dear... I didn't order any cookies, sweetheart." She smiled sheepishly at the kid, seeing her spritely enthusiasm dissipate.

"But... but..." The girl put the boxes down and looked at her order chart. Her eyes darted from the house number to the chart to the Mayor and back again. "I know I sold these, cuz they got me to my quota, and now I can go to camp, and, and--"

The Mayor held her hand up. "It's okay. I'll buy them. Just let me..." She reached into her purse.

"'k, I need a check so they can match it to your address, and then they have the map, and then they can--"

"Fine, dear. Fine. I just need to..." She looked around the neighborhood once more, realizing it was a bit late for an unaccompanied minor to be out alone. "Why don't you come in? Then I can write you a check, and we'll call your mommy or daddy so they can drive you home, okay?"

The girl nodded cheerfully, and they both headed inside. "Daddy will be so happy " the Wilderness Girl gushed, clicking the silver stud piercing in her tongue against her teeth as she watched the Mayor's ass swish in front of her.

***

Anderson Schell stumbled out of his car. He was dog tired and didn't give a damn about the overflowing briefcase sitting in the passenger seat. He just wanted to sit his ass on the couch and watch some TV.

No crap from his wife, teenage bitch-queen daughter, or his son and that filthy dog of his. Just some TV, a decent dinner, and eight hours of sleep before he went back to the mountain of paperwork left from three days back.