The DeVilles Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His first clue that something was wrong was when the dog didn't bark or jump on him as he first walked through the door. The second was the absence of a too-loud TV in the background. The third was the chorus of lusty groans and squeals that rang through the house.

And the place reeked of sex.

Stepping past the foyer, Anderson saw the demons humping away at his wife, Vanessa, and their daughter, Tiffany. Stricken with panic, he couldn't help but stand there and stare. The creatures were large enough to crush him in their heavily muscled arms. Judging by the way they crouched over his girls, they were easily 8ft tall.

But the one rutting into his wife made the other seem almost human by comparison. More than anything else, the monstrosity looked like a shaven werewolf. With big black horns. And red skin. And a 20inch cock.

Its face jutted forward almost in a short muzzle with tiny whiskers, an array of razor sharp teeth on display. The ears atop its head looked more canine than the pointed ears of its friend. And, while his companion had a flowing mane of thick black hair, this one had a shorter but thicker pelt running from forehead nearly to midback. Its rear claws tore apart the carpet, thanks to the leverage of digitrade rear legs.

The long tail wagged behind it happily as the abomination pumped into Vanessa doggystyle. But, when the wolfman howled in orgasmic release, Anderson was shocked to see his wife bay along with the beast.

She thrust her ass up for the demon to pummel her, delighting in the fullness of so much cock in her tiny pussy. Gripping the rug in her fists she raised her chest from the floor, breasts swinging obscenely as she humped back at the monster.

At that moment, Anderson noticed the youthful glow of Vanessa's skin. It was nothing like the oily complexion he'd known all these years. Something had given her the smoothness of a teen. She'd firmed up like a fitness model, love handles nowhere to be seen. The ass she presented to the creature was full and firm enough to catch any man's eye.

Rising to her knees, her husband saw that her boobs had grown equally voluptuous. Stretching her toned arms behind her to grasp at the monstrosity's ridged back, Anderson witnessed the unnatural firmness that propelled her DD cup hooters forward as they continued to swell and defy gravity.

Her pelvis ground back against her lover, devoid of the bush she'd had in the morning. In fact, her entire baby smooth body was as hairless below the neck as the day she was born. Snarling at her corruptor, Vanessa wrapped the black claws that adorned her strong fingers around the beast's long black horns. She opened her eyes for the first time since Anderson had arrived, revealing the evil red that had consumed the natural blue. When the creature brought its face to hers, she grinned, baring her sharp teeth.

Her fat lips parted, allowing her snakelike tongue to lash out at the wolflish muzzle. The monster growled, plunging his tongue into the wife and mother's open mouth. Vanessa responded aggressively, working her jaws against his. The creature grasped her now F-cup melons in its talons, sitting back in a more human position as his new fucktoy rolled her hips into him, stomach distending slightly from the inhuman dick inside her.

***

Town Hall appeared quiet and peaceful from the outside. Behind the locked doors, walls shook from the cries of ecstasy that rang through the building.

Jessi DeVille bounced on Ray's humongous rod. Sneering down at the beauty, the twisted flesh peddler stroked the teenage demoness's huge tits and gyrating ass with his claws. The demonic whore snarled her rapture.

"I told you, babe," the demon grunted, "Fuck your daddy. I know how to get things done." His slut snickered atop him, still humping away like mad. Ray joined her laughter as it broke out into mad cackling.

"You're *grunt* so fucking stupid," she managed between peals of laughter.

Ray's fanged smirk fell.

Rage blossomed over his face.

He dug deep into Jessi's jostling ass with his talons, sending torrents of black blood pouring out of the wounds. The demoness hissed lustily, fucking herself onto him harder and jabbing her claws into his back as her own gouges healed. Her tail slithered around his thigh, gripping tightly so she could yank her pierced and tatttooed cunt back onto him that much faster.

"You never knew, Ray," a deep voice rumbled behind him. His head spun around, knocking aside Jessi with his large black horn. Behind him, a larger demon stood. Half a dozen curvaceous demonesses knelt at his clawed feet, servicing his foot and a half long dick with their snakelike tongues. The demon looked down on him imperiously, shaking his head at the strip club owner.

"You feel that tingling?" Jessi cooed into his ear, stroking his chest with her claws. "That's your soul." Fear seized Ray. His red eyes went wide. "You thought I'd eaten it all, didn't you?" Jessi lapped at his neck with her triple-pierced tongue. The gold barbells slithered around his straining adam's apple.

"You always had trouble seeing the big picture, sweetie." She clenched her slit around his length, prompting the organ to fire even though Ray was paralyzed with fright and confusion.

"It's what made you such a valuable tool," the demon behind him said. "You never wondered why you had so much power. Never thought my daughter was prodding you along. You just hungered for all that pointless 'change'. So pitifully human... It was a decent cover, though. " Jessi smiled radiantly at her father, drooling enviously as her sister demonesses devoured the cum pouring out of him.

"But you've served your purpose," Stan DeVille continued. "My brides have a den of sin for their entertainment. And you..." He sneered, nodding to Jessi. "You can finally know our nameless bliss."

Jessi cooed, rubbing her massive breasts against Ray. The teenage she-devil looked deeply into his red eyes with her own reptilian orbs. She bared her fangs, humping onto his cock blissfully. With a strong inhale, Ray's slut-- no, Stan's devoted bride-- ripped the last tatters of his filthy soul apart. Ray bellowed loudly, thrusting his hips into the satanic harlot.

Stan smiled upon his daughter and her new slave. He lowered himself to the floor of the auditorium, glorifying in the screams and moans all around him-- many of them more willing than they had been moments before.

The immense demons who'd stood barring the exits had since selected women from the crowd of humans. Now, their victims thirstily drank the sweet ichor dripping from their cocks.

Candy's young charge pumped into her asshole from behind, his clawed hand diddling her clit and tugging at her numerous pussy rings. The Councilwoman turned stripper turned hell-whore fucked her hips back at him, making her enormous boobs bounce sexily.

She kept her beautiful horned head tilted to one side, locking mouths with the transforming boy. Her three tongue piercings coaxed his inexperienced tongue into her mouth where she could nibble it and suckle his human blood.

The girl Oliver Conniff captured now humped her balding cunt onto his member with abandon. Despite her attempts at maintaining a tidy outward appearance, she'd always envied the promiscuity she'd seen other girls enjoy. Having drunk long and heartily from the demon's cock-tipped tail, her curiosities had grown from cravings into full-fledged need.

She stroked his orange-sized balls with her newly clawed fingers. Her red eyes closed as the vertical slits in them stretched over her irises, another climax sizzling through her sexy body as Oliver's tail poured its ninth load down her throat.

Her blonde hair draped over her breasts, not quite hiding her lover's gigantic hands as they clutched her swelling tits. Oliver occasionally caressed the silky strands with his claws, finding more and more black hair overtaking the golden locks.

The girl sucked his tail desperately, moaning as she curled her tongue around the length. Further and further it went, slipping out of her juicy lips to reveal the new black color and forked tip as it spiraled around the tasty phallus. She snarled and brought her dainty claws up to help her lover massage her fat tits as they rutted together.

Stan looked on approvingly. His talons reached amongst the harem of succubi servicing him and pulled at the gold-ringed horns of his youngest daughter. Crissy looked up to her master hungrily, licking inky semen from her fat lips.

She rose from his fountaining organ and slunk over to face him on all fours. Stan grabbed the nympho demoness's bubble butt and pulled her on top of him. Her H-cup tits flattened against her master's chest as she squirmed against him.

"NOW," he hissed, extending his tongue to grapple with hers.

***

"WHAT THE FUCK? " Alex Myers shouted, yanking Lisa away from his neck. The naughty brunette snickered, rocking her pierced teenage slit back and forth on her dad's aching cock. She tossed her head back, lips painted with his blood.

Her smiling mouth gasped, baring her sharp fangs to her terrified parent. "You're a-- ," he gasped, blood racing through his body, circulating the curse she'd laid on him, "You're a vamp-- a vampir-- "

"Oh, no, Daddy." The seductress teased, working his manhood into the tight folds of her pussy. Her red eyes glinted in the starlight shining upon the meadow. Lisa pulled her top over her head, revealing her braless breasts with their golden nipple rings to her father.

His jaw worked wordlessly as he drank in her nubile young form, eldritch tattoos undulating over her stomach, hips, and crotch.

"I'm just like you." Her horns and pointed ears poked through her lustrous hair. "Just like you're meant to be." Her triple-pierced forked tongue licked at her lips as they plumped up and darkened.

She ran her deadly claws through Alex's hair, leaning into him with her inflating tits. Her plump ass continued to bump and grind on his cock, which lengthened beyond normal human dimensions.

The desperate father gripped his little girl's delectable ass in his steely hands, feeling strength and fucklust eating away at his mind. Opening his bloodshot eyes, he finally saw the libidinous harlot his daughter had become.

Her red body whipped around on his pole. The massive tits jiggled obscenely, dripping their tainted black milk onto him in streams. Lisa's thin waist flared out to mesmerizing hips, tirelessly rolling on and off his fuckstick.

"Now, Daddy," the demoness hissed, drawing his eyes to her impossibly beautiful face, thin eyebrows arching high over dark eyelids and the wicked red eyes they hooded. "Give me that dirty little soul of yours," she licked at her phallic tail as it slithered over her shoulder and down into her cavernous cleavage, "and I'll show you how to fill all my holes at once." The gold bands around her horns pulsed with energy. Alex's mouth fell slack, accepting the load his daughter spewed into his mouth without complaint. Her eyes glowed red.

"NOW." she husked.

***

Dinah straddled the fledgling demon, slipping his 14 inch cock into her burning cunt in one fluid movement. Free of her glamour, the teenage she-devil gyrated her absurdly curvaceous pornstar body with a perfection no human could copy.

She brushed her waist-length tendrils of luxurious black hair behind her gold-banded horns delicately. Her other hand tweaked at Nathan's black nipple with her claws, coaxing a roar from his fanged maw.

He struggled to grab at the busty slut riding him, but his mother crept up and pinned his muscular red arms down with her own dainty claws.

"Ooooo... leave some for the rest of us, baby..." Maria leaned down and slipped her long black tongue into her offspring's mouth.

Their fangs gnashed against one another hungrily as they probed deep down each other's throats. Dinah purred at the display, constricting around the young demon's cock with her articulate pussy.

Bringing her head up from the tongue battle, Maria snarled lusciously. Like a cat, she glided past her boy's panting face, dragging her voluptuous body over his questing demon tongue. Nathan lapped at the onyx cream dripping from her G-cup tits, traced his tongue over her flat stomach, and growled hungrily when her hairless snatch settled over his face.

Like lightning, his hands shot up to his mom's ass, digging his claws into the jiggling flesh she rolled back and forth on top of him. Maria flung her long amber hair shot with thick streaks of ebony out of her face, purring contentedly at the feel of her baby's 8inch tongue stabbing into her depths. Her radiant skin faded to red; the change coloring her in the splendor of Hell.

Maria reached up with her talons and yanked on her black nipples, yowling as she shot milk at the demoness across from her. Dinah giggled, licking the stray droplets with her long tongue and leaning closer to the curvaceous whore she'd created. Their tongues tangled sinuously, and they crushed their immense tits together, making out ferociously.

The teenage demoness clawed down the undulating mother's silky back, her gold-runed talons slicing through the skin, only to have it close tightly over the cuts, leaving no scars. Maria purred at the abuse.

Her mistress tickled the base of her spine with those same talons, feeling the tailbone writhe under her flesh, aching for release. Maria fellated the demoness's tongue between her black, dick-sucking lips, grunting as twin bumps appeared on her forehead.

Opening her snakelike red eyes, Maria mewled and grinned around the demoness's thrashing tongue. She pulled her sapphic lover to her tighter, stimulating the spouting nipples atop their enormous mammaries. Dinah growled into her mouth, keening when she felt the demon-woman's lithe hands grasp the globes of her ass.

The corrupted wife and mother yowled when she felt Nathan's significantly enlarged talons stab into her own asshole, grinding her pulsing clit into her son's jagged fangs.

Undeterred, she stroked the tattooed base of Dinah's phallic tail, pulling it back to expose the teenage harlot's tiny rear entrance, wiggling over pussy lips stretched wide around Nathan's jack-hammering cock.

The she-devil smirked, brushing Maria's long ebony bangs away from the dainty black horns pushing out of her forehead. Maria's face tightened in yet another climax, reshaping into the whorish ideal of her race: high cheekbones, juicy lips, small chin and jaw, aquiline nose, dark-lidded red eyes, high-arching pencil-thin eyebrows.

She looked closer in age to her teenage lovers than the tired old human she and her husband had been only an hour ago.

A second set of claws gripped Dinah's tail, finally explaining why Maria had the craven look on her gorgeous face: The demon that had been Edward kneeled behind his mistress, guiding his 16inch long pole up Dinah's sphincter until his pubis rested snugly against her bulbous ass.

"MmmmmMMMMM FUCK " Dinah roared, pulling away from Maria's fully developed tongue and circling Edward's waist with her long tail. The demon cupped his creator's succulent tits in his large hands, tugging her nipple rings with his sharp talons.

His satanic lover flailed her obscene tongue around ecstatically, screwing herself back onto the humongous cocks pistoning into her holes with all her strength.

Edward bit into her neck, then latched his mouth onto hers, working his forked tongue deep down her throat. One of her clawed hands caressed her victim's handsome face lovingly, in sharp contrast to the voracious twisting of the pair's lips as they french-kissed hungrily. Her other hand jerked off the long tail growing from the base of Maria's spine.

The now complete demoness mewled saucily, bouncing her ass on her son's tongue and fingers. She lapped at her corruptor's huge tits, following the trails of foul cream down her flat stomach, past the runes tattooed over her cunt, and into the pierced clitoral hood. Her own H-cups flattened against Nathan's rock hard abs as she settled her sweet face into Dinah's gyrating cunt.

As the demon slut nibbled at her clit, running her 8inch tongue along the fat cocks stretching her mistress's holes, Dinah bellowed in climax. The runed gold rings around her horns shimmered and her eyes flared fiercely.

"NOW."

***

Annie bit deep into Carol's mammoth tit. The demonized girl snarled for more, humping her baby-smooth cunt against her lover's gold-etched claws. She thrust her substantially enlarged bosoms skyward, eclipsing her lithe torso. Her long, probing tongue ran over her lips and chin, sliding over the tops of her breasts looking for more of the cream and cum Annie had fed her.

"I told you, " Annie growled into Carol's vast red boob. She stopped her suckling and sat back on her plush round ass, tail flicking mischieviously. Her own awesome tits shot forward as she climaxed from the fucking Carol's tail gave her pierced cunt. She caressed the appendage lovingly as Carol rose to her knees with inhuman agility. "You're quite the slut."

Carol cackled at her seducer's compliment, cuddling up to her and straddling her thigh while sliding her own between Annie's legs. She flashed a toothy grin at the other demoness, red eyes unflinching, and ground her cunt against her with growing need.

"Fuck my ass this time, bitch," she purred, pinching at Annie's pierced nipples.

Stan's bride groaned and spread her fucktoy's bulbous ass, spearing her fat cock-tail into Carol's rear entrance. The other teen yowled like a cat in heat, pillowing her jugs against Annie's, making her voluptuous sister slut coo at the sight of their heaving crimson flesh trapped between them like overripe fruit.

The demon whores snarled and hissed, biting at each other's graceful necks as their pornstar bodies jiggled and writhed. Their phallic tails screwed deep up their holes, showering their insides with pearly black semen.

With a loud snap, the backseat of the van collapsed under their fevered bouncing. The desperate succubi took no notice, thrusting their wide hips with wild abandon.

Annie continued to crush their fat tits together, lapping at the milk pooling in their cavernous shared cleavage with her triple-pierced tongue. Carol's cocksucker lips kissed at Annie's pointed ear, tickling the lobe with the points of her own forked tongue.

Claws tearing at the upholstery around them, the formerly prim teenagers rutted and drooled like wild animals. Their tails were tireless. Their starving holes sucked and grabbed for more, never satisfied enough was stuffed inside them. Never losing their grip or ceasing their infernal massage.

Annie hissed, cupping Carol's melons in her claws, drawing gouts of black blood. The she-devil cooed and licked her black lips, squeezing her ass around the foot of demoness tail invading her rear.

"NOW," Annie growled, eyes glowing red.

***

The three remaining humans in Town Hall huddled together, crying and shivering as they surveyed the hellish orgy around them. Every time one of the demonic townspeople would approach the elderly couple and middle aged woman, Stan Deville's harem would hiss a warning at them, often luring them between their legs for a rough fucking.

Chairs throughout the room had been crushed and cast aside, leaving the floor wide open for the copulating sex-fiends. The demons had no concern for the mess they were making or the cacophony of their roars and curses.

A number of demonesses were so delighted by the lake of cum pooling at the lowest point of the auditorium, they gathered around it on all fours, lapping at the nectar with their long tongues.

Withered and aged women drank from the well and became young again. Not that they were women any more. Their flaws had been washed away by the overpowering lust. Faces once blemished and world weary had been molded into breathtaking beauty. Tired bodies, so far from their full potential, had been pushed by unquenchable desires into forms of a purely sexual nature.