The DeVilles Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breasts rivaling their heads for size hung below their supple red bodies, black nipples grazing the cum puddle and often adding doses of euphoric milk with a squeeze from their delicate claws. Their ass-length manes of ebony hair dipped into the mixture, painting their tiny waists, bubble butts, and bald cunts when they pulled themselves upright.

Of course, the sight of upthrust round asses, tails wagging around their long legs saucily, was more than enough to coax the giant cocked demons to mount the harlots, adding to the rising sea of sex juices.

Richard Pratt found the tattooed ass of his stripper daughter gyrating in front of him and settled his demonic bulk on top of her. His giant claws pulled her tail aside, leaving no obstructions between her rear entrance and his foot and a half long pole. Virginia squeezed back at him, turning her immaculate face from her meal and curling her tail around his muscular thigh.

Recognizing her father's altered body, the former high school dropout swallowed her mouthful of black cum and flashed her fangs. She leaned into his colossal chest, shoving her hips back against him. Richard growled, scratching over the kitty tattooed on her hairless mons to tug at the silver rings lining her pussy folds. His other hand brushed the underside of her H-cup tit, making the demoness purr and lay her head against his shoulder. Her father took the hint, hefting her porno boob in his claws, flicking the silver barbell in her black nipple. Richard's nymphomaniacal daughter humped back at him harder, swirling her tight ass around his stabbing length.

The slut hissed at him, staring voraciously at the man who had raised her. Virginia massaged her other huge tit with her claws, encouraging her father to treat her like the whore she now was.

Richard gazed into her satanic eyes, a ring piercing just beneath her pencil thin eyebrow. The hellish harlot ran her 8inch tongue over her lips and button nose, revealing the six silver rings lining the sides of its forked length. Her little black horns nicked at his chest.

"This is all I ever need, Daddy," Virginia growled. "A fat cock pumping into my slutty body."

Richard shot a sizzling wad into her ass, pinching her clit tightly between his claws to set off her own orgasm.

The demoness's hot milk leaked between his fingers. She raised her arms up to stroke his long black horns. Her demonic father snorted, letting his long forked tongue out to trace at the rings and studs in her wickedly pointed ear.

The crimson temptress keened, rutting onto the demon's steely pipe with her juicy ass. As Richard snaked his tail through her legs and up into her cleavage, the demoness squeezed her volleyball-boobs around the phallus tightly, burying it in jostling breastflesh. Her tongue swiped at Richard's, entangling it.

Gargantuan hands moving to cup his little girl's immense tits, using them to jerk off his phallic tail. The demon lowered his mouth to the slut's dick-sucking black lips. She lured his tongue deep down her throat, massaging it with her well-trained mouth. The father and daughter growled lustily.

Lost in their throat-fucking, lips mashed together and rubbing raw, they came again. Virginia's pussy squirted around the ridges of his tail while the head painted the shelf of her breasts and his cock fountained in her tiny asshole.

Martha Abernathy, who had been 78 years old only an hour before, crept up on the couple from behind, sliding her rejuvenated body, nearly a twin to the teenage slut above her, under the incestuous pair as their cum rained down. She cradled her enormous tits in her claws as her tongue bathed the father and daughter's genitals.

Henry Cross, English teacher at the local high school, walked up to the threesome, pumping his heavy crimson trouser snake in his cum-stained talons. Virginia's reptilian eyes drank in his Adonic physique, eyelids growing heavy as she appraised his disgustingly long demon cock. Still rutting her father furiously, the demoness leaned forward and hissed at Henry. The demon Cross rumbled deep in his chest, pulling Virginia by the horns onto his hairless crotch. She yowled sensuously, taking his kielbasa between her fangs, working it into her throat. Henry wrapped her flowing black hair around a clawed fist, cramming more and more of his absurd dick between her fat lips until they kissed the root of his member.

He then pumped her throat mercilessly, pistoning a whole foot of cock in and out of the horny demoness while her father rocketed yet another load up her ass and Martha stabbed her forked tongue into Virginia's tattooed snatch.

The busty nympho merely dug her claws into the floor and thrust her holes against her lovers, her pierced tongue massaging Henry's smooth balls as his cock filled her throat. Similar sights littered the auditorium. Friends and neighbors had degenerated into sex-obsessed animals. The soulless mass had forsaken all the rules and mores of humanity. They were the damned, eternally. And they loved it.

Stan DeVille would have enjoyed surveying his new followers if not for the pressing task impaled on his 18inch pole. Chrissy rode her daddy's cock like the accomplished slut she was, hips circling and titanic breasts bouncing heavily.

Her claws frigged her asshole while she fellated her own tail. The faraway look in her luminous eyes matched the energy coruscating off her tattoed waistline and stomach.

"Daddy," she purred, "so... full..." The runes spat scarlet lightning, rippling over the teenage demoness's oversexed skin.

'I know, my whore." He stabbed up into her fiercely, making his grapefruit-sized testicles leap and slap against her jostling ass. "Just a few moments... your reward shall be exquisite." Chrissy smiled, cherishing her god's promise of lust and power.

He pulled at the ether with his powers, gathering the soul energy swimming around them and forcing more and more of it into his devilish daughter's body.

The horde of demons around them rutted excitedly, smelling the changes in the air. They knew the innocence and goodness they'd destroyed this day would help Stan DeVille take over their once quiet and peaceful town. They counted on it. He was their master now, and his every promise of debauchery and sin would guide them towards greater sexual highs.

Stan squashed Chrissy's funbags in his mitts, making her cum spray down his legs in response. Betty Tei and Stephanie Michelson delightedly cleaned the liquid before it could drip to the ground. With a loud roar, Stan thrust into his bride and daughter one last time, reaching into her black heart and taking control of the mental link she shared with her covenant.

Across town, Annie, Dinah, and Lisa tore the souls from their victims, feeding them into their runed bodies as their lord and husband commanded. The three points where the energy coalesced flashed through Stan's perception. His tendrils sought out the three locations where he'd sent his temptresses. They glowed with perversion, fundamentally wrong for the world of men.

The master demon tapped into his daughter's reserves, trailing strands from the pool of souls, braiding them into longer and longer ropes. They called out to his sluts, enticing them to grab hold and bind themselves. The demonesses were all too eager.

And then, the black magic warped the very fabric of the world.

Stan funneled the energy through the corners of his domain, encompassing Blanton and Cinnsbury in infernal heat. Stars winked out of the completely black sky, leaving only a cursed yellow moon glaring down at the land. The borders of DeVille's domain became shrouded in mist, concealing it from the curious eyes of humanity.

Just as the physical haze disguised the terrain, a psychic fog descended upon the inhabitants. Rational minds fell into a stupor. Blood boiled, assaulted by the flames of primal lust. Euphoria ruled the night. No one trapped in the triangle formation would stand up to the demons that had taken over. No soul would have the strength to protect itself.

The three humans in the auditorium no longer shied away from the demons's advances.

***

Vanessa Schell howled into the night, baring her lengthening fangs. She spun around on the demon beast's 20inch cock, grunting as her dying human organs shifted around the gargantuan length. Settling her juicy ass in her lover's lap, she wrapped her long legs around the creature's waist, digging into his flanks with her black toeclaws.

The sight of his wanton wife mating with the monster finally took its toll on Anderson. The poor man's legs buckled underneath him. He flailed out against the wall dizzily, propping himself up against the shock that had finally hit home.

But it wasn't shock.

Thoughts came to him slowly. The whole world seemed to have fallen into a great aquarium where everything swam languidly through the warm water. Oh, the heat that engulfed him. So comforting, yet sensuous. Like a lover had wrapped her arms around him and cradled him to her bosom.

"You like that, Papa?"

Anderson looked up into the red slit irises of his daughter, who had indeed picked him up and settled his face between her huge jugs. His once skinny girl had sprouted impossibly full curves in the short time since he'd come home. The androgyny of her awkward youth had been devoured along with her innocence.

Tiffany moaned, rubbing herself against her daddy. Her brown tresses fell about her shoulders in big glossy curls streaked with rich black, framing her seductive face. Small scraps of her childish summer dress clung to her flat stomach, failing to conceal the shelf of her plush ass or the dripping length of her bald slit.

She bowed down and kissed her stunned father's forehead with her pouty lips, smiling wickedly when she felt Anderson's erection poke into her abdomen. The girl lowered him the rest of the way to the ground, propping his weak body into a sitting position against the wall. She deftly swung her luscious legs over his lap, dropping her pussy right on top of his crotch.

"Ooooo... Poppy got me a present, didn't he?" she giggled, grinding her cunt against his straining member. He groaned ecstatically, not understanding how this voluptuous nymphomaniac had found him, but loving every instant.

"I hope it's a big fat cock," the teen slut cooed, slipping her hands into his pants. "My tiny pussy always wants dick." She punctuated the statement with a lick of her fat lips, black tongue beginning to split at the tip. Tiffany squealed with glee when she fished his throbbing meat out of his slacks, tearing at the fabric with her growing claws.

"It is " She beamed at him, mashing her swelling DDs against his shirt. Lining her dad's cock up with her pussy, she engulfed his entire length in a single move. Father and daughter groaned together, thrusting their hips at a desperately accelerating pace. Her cunt walls gripped his cock like a vise, milking him harder and harder as the fucking continued.

A grunt from above caught Tiffany's attention. Behind her, the 8foot tall demon who'd taken her soul jacked off his 16inch long member in a giant fist. He growled, baring his sharp teeth viciously. The transforming girl smiled back at him, feeling her canines lengthen. She arched her back, presenting her jiggling rear to her corruptor as her father's dick pounded into her.

"Up my ass, Billy," she hissed to her demonized brother, licking at her claws with her growing tongue before stabbing them into her asshole. "I want you and Papa double stuffing me "

The changing girl leaned forward, bringing her darkening lips to her father's and kissing him wetly. The enraptured man opened his mouth to her probing tongue. His eyes rolled back in his head when he felt the forked end tickle his back teeth. She scratched her black claws down his chest, shredding his shirt like tissue paper.

Billy, an innocent boy only a couple days before, stalked behind his dad and sister, slowly lowering himself to the humping pair. His heavily muscled form had easily overpowered the women of his family earlier in the evening. Of course, the creature that had once been his pet also contributed to the making of the new sluts, and that's why the demon let it take his mother as his own bitch.

But Rachel DeVille was their corruptor and true mistress. And Stan DeVille was master of all demons. It was on his command that they had seduced the soon-to-be demonesses. After dark, as he had said, when the air grew still and thick.

The demon growled low in his throat, sliding his muscular body over his sister's increasingly voluptuous rump. Tiffany purred at the sensation of his talons parting the full cheeks of her ass. Big as an apple, the head of his cock seemed like it would never fit inside the harlot's puckered asshole. The brother and sister knew better.

On an upstroke off Anderson's cock, Tiffany's rear entrance butted against the demon's rod. He shoved most of the monstrous phallus into her with one lunge. His perverted sister mewled at the invasion, rolling her hips back against both her father and brother's cocks.

Billy trailed his tongue over her unblemished back, the skin fading to a crimson hue before he reached her long neck. He savored the sweet taste of her devil flesh, nibbling at her earlobe. The points of her demonic ears emerged from her hair. Her shiny tresses, now more black than brown, curled around her sides in lush waves.

Tiffany turned her face, now cast in the ravishing mold of a demoness, to the devil stuffing her ass. She licked at her father's hungry lips one last time with her 8inch long tongue, then slid it between her brother's sharp teeth. The demon returned the kiss in full, sticking his own snakelike tongue down her silky throat.

Brother and sister slid their fangs over one another, working their jaws hungrily. Billy cupped the fledgling she-devil's growing G-cup tits, squashing them together and working the erect black nipples between his strong fingers. His whore squealed into his mouth, humping faster onto her lovers.

Finally breaking the kiss, Tiffany snarled and looked upon Anderson. Her thin, slutty eyebrows arched high over her dark-lidded eyes, taunting her human prey. She swirled her wide hips around the dicks stretching her ass and pussy. Raising her right hand to an engorged breast, she tugged at the ebony nipple, coaxing a bead of black cream out of the nub.

"Taste me," she cooed to her father, pulling his head to her enormous tit. Anderson latched on like a hungry babe, drawing first droplets and then full streams of sinful milk from the demoness. His lecherous daughter laughed musically, thrilling as her demonic brother gushed inside her ass, lubricating the orifice for faster fucking.

Yips rang through Tiffany's pointed ears. She turned to the living room, resting her gorgeous head against Billy's shoulder as she watched their mother ride the demon beast. "Mommy's so pretty," she husked, horns pushing out of her skull. "I can't wait to taste her cunt."

Her brother chuckled, poking the head of his phallic tail into the demoness's asshole alongside his cock. Snarls and curses spewed from Tiffany's mouth, but he quickly silenced her with a violent french kiss. She reached up and grasped his long black horns, stroking them like cocks. Oh, how she wanted more cocks... In the living room, Vanessa gyrated her voluptuous ass on top of the biggest cock she had ever seen. 20 inches long and thick around as a soup can. As a human, it would've been impossible to take inside her. The monster had forced her to swallow his semen for nearly ten minutes before she would suck the head on her own.

Soon after that, she was taking him down her throat, forgetting to breathe or gag as the magical cum twisted her body and mind. Wrestling her to all fours, the beast had bit deeply into the back of her neck before cramming his weighty meat into her cunt, binding her to demonkind. Now, the wanton demoness bounced on top of him with abandon. Her forked black tongue dangled between her fangs, dripping with drool. The beast below her barked, humping up into the former wife and mother. He squeezed her perfect H-cup jugs in his cruel claws, drenching his arms in tainted milk. Vanessa yipped for more like a bitch in heat.

Filling her clenching pussy with yet another load, the monster threw her to the ground with calculated cruelty. Though the distance was short, she landed on all fours with preternatural agility. The demoness dug her wicked talons into the carpet and growled at her lover. Standing before her, the beast's cock throbbed with need, ropes of cum dripping from it.

Vanessa crawled up to the heavy dick, taking it far down her throat in one motion. The abomination howled, blasting another load down her gullet right away. His bitch looked up to him unflinchingly with her red eyes. Her tongue lapped at his grapefruit-sized balls while her claws fondled her own immense boobs.

A smile crossed the demon's muzzle when he saw her cock-headed tail wag lazily over her heart-shaped ass. The demoness returned the smile around her throatful of cock. He stroked her wild mane, feeling her ears poking out of the thick tendrils. Unlike her daughter, Vanessa's had migrated to the top of her head.

Like her mate's...

Her canine ears twitched at her lover's caresses. She growled and fell to all fours again, fucking the massive prick down her throat repeatedly as she tore at the carpet. Leaking nipples dragged on the floor, crushed under the weight of her huge tits.

Her back arched sensuously, thrusting her curvy butt into the air. By now, her tail had curled around and dipped into her own cunt, sliding in tightly even after the stretching she'd just endured.

The hellish monster fell to his knees and leaned over the scarlet whore, lapping at her puckered asshole as she continued to fellate him. Her feet grew ever so slightly longer as the moments passed, pushing her legs into a digitrade stance. Pulling her face away from the behemoth cock, Vanessa slurped at it with her now 10inch long tongue.

Monstrous claws seized upon her taut red ass, spinning the bitch around so her alpha could mount her. The animalistic demoness keened in delight, black horns blossoming from her smooth forehead. The sound augmented into a soft howl as her nose pushed forward slightly, gaining some length but in no way detracting from her exquisite beauty.

She rocked back and forth, presenting her velvety holes for her mate's pleasure. Looking over one shoulder at her creator, she bared her fangs and snarled lustily. Her massively swollen HH-cups dragged on the carpet, staining it black with her cream. She snaked her tail, more ridged than a normal demoness's, around her lover's waist, mewing for his cock.

Though they had been very different creatures only a short time ago, the bestial lovers were bonded in a way few beings would ever be. They were the first of their race, and they knew that. It was their task to add to the pack. To make more hybrid demon creatures like themselves. To seduce a new species into existence.

The beast's 20inch long pole prodded Vanessa's asshole, slowly sinking into an orifice once designed for functionality, now altered for fucking. The demon bitch clamped down on him with her walls, crushing the phallus inside her. He pinned her hands underneath his gigantic palms and settled his gargantuan body atop her.

The new Vanessa barked and drooled, shoving her outrageously curvaceous body against her mate. Her huge tits jostled underneath her. His fat tail teased her erect clit as the ridges dragged over her tiny slit. She fucked back at him harder, taking his entire baseball bat dick into her distended rectum.

She pushed herself up from the ground, breasts bobbling as she humped with all her might. The abomination impaling her roared and raised himself onto his knees. This gave his slut all the leverage she needed to knock him back onto his ass.