The DeVilles Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stunned, the beast growled with contempt. His bitch hissed in return, crawling over him sensuously. Her tail waved above her shapely ass, displaying the sharp ridges that traveled over her rump and all the way up her spine. The demoness trapped his flailing cock between her tits, sliding them up his crotch and over his chiseled torso.

Vanessa settled her wet snatch on her alpha's balls, washing them in a mixture of their corrupt fluids. She purred into his chest, lapping at his right nipple with her bestial tongue. Her thick claws teased along his neck, earning her another growl. Her wolflike ears flicked, and she ground against the monstrosity, stimulating the cock trapped between their toned stomachs.

It was too much. The demonic werewolf clutched her luscious ass in his claws, lining her smooth slit up with his fuckstick. The yowling bitch stretched out her neck up to lick at his muzzle, her pussy juice still staining it black. His handsome wolfish face enraptured her. She sniffed in his musk with her pointed nose.

Gazing down upon his mated whore, the beast felt fiery lust well up in him. The face worshipping him had once been so plain. Had once treated him as no more than a thing.

Now, the snakelike red eyes tempted him with hellish promise, pencil thin eyebrows arching high. Her feral mane, a sea of ebony waves broken only by her horns and naked wolf ears, framed the delicate carnality of her face.

Her cocksucker lips teased his jaw, sharp canines glinting underneath them every so often. She crushed her perfectly round melons against his chest, undulating in his iron grip.

At last, the abomination lifted the wolf harlot by her tiny waist and stuffed his dick up her cunt. Vanessa howled long and loud, an orgasm tearing through her oversexed body. Another followed right behind it when he crammed his tail in as well. The demoness rolled her hips onto the rods stretching her pussy wide open, loving the abuse.

She bounced ferociously in her lover's lap, taking him balls deep, pausing to rotate her juicy ass around his hairless testicles. Her lithe digitrade legs forced her high on the cocks, then dropped her back to the base. Her immense breasts jostled and painted his chest with cream. The primal growls and whines were ceaseless.

Vanessa snarled viciously at the beast, embracing him tight in her claws. He craned forward, biting deep into the rutting bitch's throat. She hissed her ecstasy, biting his shoulder just as hard. The demon werewolves looked back to each other, blood dripping from their fanged maws.

The bitch sneered at her alpha dog, mischief playing across her slutty face. The beast bellowed, simultaneously firing his cock and tail in her overstuffed snatch. He mashed his muzzle to her lips, gnashing their fangs against one another. Vanessa responded hungrily, wrapping her tongue around his as the 12inch length explored her throat. Their jaws worked desperately, and the energetic humping began anew.

***

The demoness had shed her Wilderness Girl disguise when she felt the change in the air. Her lush body had torn through the borrowed uniform as she hastily dropped her glamour. She couldn't help but cackle when she saw the mayor fall to her knees and rock her hips.

Now, she grasped Mayor Abrecht's jouncing ass in her talons, sawing her tail into the older woman's dripping sex. Kendall Albrecht knew she should feel revulsion at the she-devil's molestation. She didn't. Ever since her assistant had spilled that drink on her, strange desires had been tickling her mind and body.

Since the stupefying spell had taken the strength out of her, the boiling lusts had knocked all rational thought aside. Only her fear of the unknown kept her lusts from taking over. The demoness at her crotch was dealing with that.

"You'll be such a tasty little slutbunny when I'm done with you," the voluptuous whore hissed. She crawled up Kendall's prone body, slicing the buttons off her jacket with her sharp claws. Her graceful hands slid over the Mayor's heaving breasts, grasping them through her bra.

"I'm a great lay," she giggled, energetically stabbing into the human's quim. "I made Daddy's cock so big. And Mommy..." She groaned. "Mommy's just as fuckable and suckable as I am now."

The demoness thrust her huge tits out proudly, running her claws over them, down her trim waist, past the wide hips, and into her smooth little slit. She spread her sexy thighs wide, displaying the cursive letters spelling "Cumslut" along her waistline. The two rings piercing her erect clitoris jingled as she rolled her hips and frigged her pussy with her claws.

She licked at her juicy black lips, sticking out the fat silver stud in her tongue. "Mommy really loves it when I stick this in her cunny," the demoness snickered. "You wanna feel it, slutty lady? You want this in your pussy?" She snaked her long, forked tongue out, dangling it over Kendall's face.

Petrified, the sex-mad woman could do nothing as her hips rotated against the devil tail of their own accord. A moan, dripping with lust, slipped out of her mouth. Her eyes wided in surprise, then closed as the phallic tail stabbed her g-spot and sent her into the throes of the most powerful orgasm she'd ever felt.

The shivering Mayor gripped the carpet in her fists, thrusting her hips into the air wildly. Her demonic tormentor squealed with glee, lowering her awesome rack to Kendall's panting mouth. She pinched her black nipples, cooing through her sharp little fangs.

Mayor Albrecht tossed her sweaty hair out of her face and gazed hungrily upon the dripping breasts in front of her. The demoness shook her shoulders, making her immense melons jiggle. Kendall licked her lips and mouthed the air.

"Your titties are gonna be so fuckin' huge..." The she-devil ripped away Kendall's shirt and bra, leaving her hard nipples straining in the sultry air. Her clawed fingers massaged the naked mounds, drawing gasps from her victim.

The demoness straddled the Mayor's crotch, grinding their clits and rubbing their breasts together. She pulled Kendall close to her, tempting the woman with every inch of her body. Her talons circled the Mayor's wrists and brought her hands up to the demoness's scarlet tits. Hardly missing a beat, the desperate human cupped the immense breasts in her small hands, caressing them lovingly.

"Suck me, slut," the crimson whore purred, sliding her tongue over Kendall's lips. "Drink from my fat tits, and I'll lick you're cunt so good..." She kissed the dazed Mayor deeply, tickling her tonsils and grazing her lips with her fangs. Kendall groaned, wrapping her arms around her tormentor's silky back; pulling her in tight.

The satanic temptress weaved the claws of her left hand through Kendall's hair, gripping her head as they made out. Her right hand heaved her heavy boob upwards, bringing the nipple up to their panting mouths. Her black tongue swept out at the dripping mammary, tasting the black milk. She then slithered it back into the Mayor's mouth, sharing the delectable cream.

Kendall responded immediately, sucking her lover's tongue for every trace of the diabolical nectar. The demoness purred and brought her leaking nipple up higher, slipping it into the ecstatic woman's open mouth. The Mayor latched on hungrily, sucking hard at the immense breast.

Her demonic seductress snarled in carnal delight, cradling the woman's face to her fat tit. She ground her pelvis into Kendall's, rubbing their aching clits together. Her tail continued to saw into the Mayor's pussy, making her thrust her hips back at the demoness for more of the thick phallus.

"Mmmm... I can feel your yummy soul. They taste so good." The satanic harlot whispered, kissing at Kendall's forehead. "And it feels so good to get rid of it. Like your whole body becomes a big clitty. Forever. And all you wanna do is screw. Forever."

She pulled Kendall's gasping mouth away from her nipple, giggling as the woman desperately lapped at it with her tongue. "You wanna fuck forever, sexy?" she cooed, pulling her huge tit just out of the Mayor's reach. Kendall whined miserably, her eyes pleading to the heartless whore.

"Pleeeease... I can't stop. I-I need more "

"More what?" The demoness taunted.

"M-more milk "

"Aaaand?"

"And... and more cock And more pussy And more fuck J-Just fuck me "

The demoness smiled upon the broken woman, slipping her hands under her bouncing ass. She pulled Kendall upright, forcing the human to straddle her thighs. The cock-tipped tail never ceased pistoning into her dripping slit.

Giving the Mayor one last kiss, the demoness leaned back and studied her with those calculating red eyes. Even someone as strong willed as Kendall Albrecht was powerless before almighty lust. The woman clutched her hellish lover's shoulders tightly, swirling her hips onto the stabbing phallus.

With a lunge, the wicked whore sank her fangs into Kendall's neck, binding their blood. Her victim shrieked as she drank, cumming so hard her soul shook free. The demoness seized the opportunity, grasping at it with her hellish powers and decimating the gentle energy.

The woman convulsed in her arms, heat racing through her veins. The hollowness in her burned, spreading throughout her body like wildfire. Her human heart burst from the strain. Her lungs ceased to function. The synapses in her brain stopped firing. She slumped onto the demoness, still clutching her voluptuous form in the death grip.

"Mrs. Mayor," the she-devil cooed. "You're fired."

Kendall stirred against the shelf of the demoness's breasts. Her head reared back, tossing her hair out of the loose bun that had somehow held through the rough sex.

And then she cackled.

The former Mayor of Blanton laughed long and loud and wickedly, squeezing at the phallus inside her and rocking up and down. She smiled brightly at the demoness fucking her. The she-devil flashed her fangs. Kendall giggled at the gesture and leaned forward, locking lips with the voluptuous slut.

Their tongues wrestled, entangling sensuously as the damned women grunted and salivated from their efforts. The demoness crammed three fingers into Kendall's tight ass, prompting a loud squeal, then deep purring. She probed far into the demon slut's mouth, absorbing her sweet taste, polishing her flawless teeth, tickling the back of her throat...

Kendall broke the long tongue battle, sucking her corruptor's black tongue as it gradually slipped from her plush lips. Her own tongue remained twisted around it, the amount exiting the demoness's mouth greatly increased from what she had put in. Before her eyes, the fleshy pink darkened to deepest black, matching her lover's perfectly.

The inhuman length retracted into Kendall's mouth with a slurp. She grinned at the demoness, showing off her now perfectly white teeth. Their gazes locked, Kendall communicating her desire for more penetration with her lusty stare. The demoness, on the other hand, reveled in the sight of her lover's brown irises blooming red as the dark circles in the center became snakelike slits.

***

Steph Michelson bounced atop the last human's swelling cock while his transforming wife ground her snatch onto his grey-haired head. The newborn demoness shook away her rapidly darkening locks and smashed her growing tits into Steph's huge pierced mounds, arching her back as her tail pushed out from her spine. She dug her claws into her husband's chest and hissed for more of his tongue.

Around them, hundreds of lecherous demons watched and jeered as the demonesses coaxed the man's soul from his body.

"Fuck her ass " the honors student Oliver Conniff had corrupted hissed before slipping her rejuvenated grandfather's cock between her fangs and rapidly bobbing her head on it. Patrick Turner, whose daughter Dinah had consumed his own soul months ago, was slamming into the demonic teen from behind while the stripper Annalee rubbed her gigantic jugs against his back and rode his tail. "Show us your tits " Henry Cross roared while two delectable sluts wanked his enormous member between their own succulent orbs.

The new demoness smiled radiantly, pullingaway from Steph's embrace to shake her massive boobs for the crowd. Her satanic brothers and sisters hissed and cheered, making her smile even wider as she stroked her tail and brought it up to her lips.

"Suck it, you damned tease " The woman barely recognized the speaker. It was the voice of her own daughter. She had never been attractive or outgoing and had stayed with her parents throughout her adulthood. No children, no husband, no lovers. It was the same attachment to her folks that had brought her to the town meeting on this night.

Now, the old mother beheld her child's perfected red form, humping away at the foot and a half long cocks in her cunt and ass. No longer a dumpy old spinster, the demoness thrust her lactating tits into a lover's large claws. Another held her thin waist in his steely grip, pulling her juicy derriere harder onto his pulsating rod.

The once timid middle-aged woman moaned lustily at her lovers's abuse, snaking her tail around the assfucker's waist. Her hungry eyes locked onto her transforming mother's and she licked her luscious black lips with her long tongue, making an unspoken offer of oral delights.

Her mother wet her own lips in return, taking her new cock-tail down her throat as she felt her husband's tongue slide deeper into her pussy. Steph cooed as the man's sharp nails caressed her plush ass, and she leaned into the woman's neck, biting it gently as her own tail appeared in front of the woman's face.

"You slut, suck them both " Rachel DeVille shouted from the comfort of a neighbor's sizable lap. She didn't know his name, but she loved the way his impossible dick stretched her asshole. The first of Stan's wives reclined against her lover's muscular chest, her pierced H-cup tits towering over her as she undulated against the demon.

She felt Sindy Conniff's forked tongue lap at her pierced clit and growled at the demonic stripper. Sindy sucked the clit-ring hard between her fangs, laving over her bare pussy lips and the shameless "SLUT" tattoo just above. Rachel gripped the lusty she-devil's horns in her claws, trapping her gorgeous face between widespread thighs.

Sindy's heart-shaped ass could only sway in the air for so long before a demon pulled her tail aside and stuffed his 16inch cock inside her. The stripper keened and ate at Rachel furiously, her tongue-ring clicking against her lover's pierced clit as she fucked back at the rod in her tattooed cunt.

She didn't know that the teen pumping away at her had once delivered papers to her house. She didn't really care. Neither did he. All that mattered to them now was the rut. The carnal existence that was theirs for eternity.

"Sweet fucking cunt.." the demon breathed, leaning over Sindy to join her at Rachel's hot slit. The demons entwined their tongues between her folds, drinking deeply. The demonized teen reacher under Sindy and squeezed her bowling ball boobs. She cooed, locking her calves around his knees to hold his legs in place as she thrust her ass back at him.

In the center of the demon orgy, the last man's dick swelled to elephantine proportions as the hellish sluts tore away the scraps of his soul, savoring their meal. His wife, now fully transformed, lay against his chest, fat melons pillowed between them. Her tail waved over her bubble butt excitedly as she made out with him, swallowing the length of his swollen tongue.

Steph sucked at the man's 14inch cock, encircling it with her triple-pierced tongue. She rubbed herself along his right leg, making it glisten with her juices. As another load of cum blasted down her throat, she noticed the sweetly tainted flavor. The tang that only graced the soulless ranks of the damned.

The man bellowed, baring his deadly fangs to the world. His wife purred into his chest, sliding her cunt along his abdomen. She caressed his bulging forehead with her claws, adoring the masculine angles of his youthening face. A breathy moan escaped her as Steph pushed the growing length of the new demon's cock against her slit.

Without the slightest hesitation, the demoness sheathed his member in her tight folds, starting the primal bump and grind. The carnal rhythm they hadn't danced to in so long. The brand-new demon's red eyes snapped open and took in the scarlet whore gyrating above him.

Her long hair cascaded around her mountainous breasts and slender form. Her wide hips rolled her bald little snatch around his club of a dick. Her ravishing face glowed above it all, fangs and horns glinting in the light as she snarled at him.

The demon pulled them into a sitting position, Steph still lapping at his balls. He gripped his wife's rack in his large talons, sucking a black nipple between his black lips. The whore cooed, clutching at his pointed ears as he drank her milk. Her round ass jostled in his massive lap, tail running down to tease at Steph's rosebud.

Running her dainty claws over her husband's blossoming horns, the demoness pulled herself up by them, then let herself drop, embedding him balls-deep inside her. The trollop repeated the wicked move, her spouting nipple never leaving her lover's maw.

It was the greatest fuck of their marriage. The greatest of their lives. Nothing before their wedding or even on their honeymoon could possibly compare. Of course, this wasn't a renewal of their vows. No holy spirit bore witness to their coupling tonight, and the only bonds they tied were with the hungers raging inside them.

"FFFFFUCK " The demoness screamed. The 16inch cock inside her blasted her pussy walls, triggering her own orgasm. She yanked her demon lover's handsome face from her colossal tit by his long horns, mashing their black lips together and mewling as his long, forked tongue traveled down her throat. The horde of devils around them howled as the energy of the last soul sizzled through the air. Heat and electricity suffused the horny red bodies, linking them all together as one. All the threads ran through the room, coalescing in the area above the Council Seat.

There, Stan DeVille sat regally, daughter Chrissy held in his arms while Jessi and Lilith suckled his enormous cock.

Satisfied, the demon lord caressed the trembling demoness in his arms. The unabashed slut rubbed her voluptuous body against his bulk, but her spirit was weak. Her father titled her chin up to look at him. The electricity scintillating off her eyes reflected the power stored inside her.

"Daddy..." she whimpered. "I... what do I do?" For the first time in her existence, his daughter had no idea how to use her abilities. She desired power almost as much as she yearned for sex, but this was so different. The power that had transformed her in no way prepared the demoness for what her father had in mind.

"Give it to me." Stan gripped his slut's ass in his claws, rubbing the silky flesh. Her pussy moistened at his touch. "You are the strongest of my minions, little whore." He kissed at her dick-sucking lips lightly. "But I am the master."

Jessi and Lilith guided their husband's 18inch rod into their sister's tattooed cunt, lapping at the length with their pierced tongues. The demoness returned her father's kiss, opening her fanged mouth to his questing tongue. She humped onto the giant dick, wrapping her sensuous legs around her master's waist.

Already, she could feel Stan's essence dipping into her. It was the same sensation she'd felt when he devoured her soul. The same tendrils that had guided her and her friends. They searched her frame for the souls she had stored, tickling at her ethereal senses. Then, without a second thought, Stan clutched the well of power and ripped it from her body.

Chrissy's piercing scream resounded through the auditorium, prompting the sex fiends around her to join the call. Her curvaceous body bounced on her dad's cock with greater enthusiasm than ever before.