The DeVilles Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her red eyes rolled back in her head as the ultimate pleasure shot through her body and fed into the mental link she shared with Dinah, Annie, and Lisa. Across town, they echoed her cry.

Stan drank deep, washing himself in the power of hundreds of souls. His body shone with the energy coarsing through his veins. In moments, it would go straight to Hell. But first...

"DEMONS OF... CINNTON." Stan rumbled, voice reverberating off the walls. Every last devil in town hall ceased their frantic rutting and looked up to their master in awed silence. "WE LAY CLAIM TO THIS LAND. FROM NOW ON, LET NO HUMAN GO UNMOLESTED."

"YOUR FRIENDS," he smiled, looking to Betty Tei pinned between two burly demons.

"YOUR NEIGHBORS," his eyes landed on Jared Michelson, cock buried in Candy's ass.

"YOUR FAMILIES," he massaged Chrissy's gyrating rump, the fire in the demoness's eyes burning brighter than ever.

"ALL ARE MINE. GO TO THEIR HOMES... FIND THEM IN THE STREETS... LET THEM KNOW."

The demon army hissed, rising to their feet and rushing through the exits. His minions poured out onto the streets of the new Cinnton, leaving only Stan and his harem remaining in the defunct Town Hall. His brides crawled to him, fangs bared in hungry grins, tails waving over their prominent, tattooed asses.

A dozen pairs of delicate hands caressed him as Chrissy massaged his cock in her depths. The whores kissed and fondled one another, tempting their husband with their sapphic displays. Betty and Candy stuffed Rachel's cunt and ass with their dripping tails. Jessi and Steph nibbled at Lilith's pierced nipples. Chrissy and Vivien Turner kissed deeply, taunting Stan with their eyes.

He merely raised his right hand above his head, and clasped it into a fist.

With a sound like tearing silk, Dinah, Annie, and Lisa materialized alongside their sisters. The collective group purred, lust bubbling through them as they looked back to Stan.

"IT IS TIME," he boomed quietly, penetrating them to the core with his voice. The adoring demonesses pressed themselves against every inch of his body as he raised his massive arms above them.

***

Clark awoke in a haze. His mushy mind grasped at the sensations around him and could come to no conclusion but that he was having sex. Something warm and wet sucked at his dick. The weight on his crotch... a woman riding him. She'd been riding him a long time, now. Feeding him sweet liquid. Taking something from him...

He shook the thoughts from his head, digging his hands into the woman's juicy ass. His grip drew both blood and snarls, making his heart race wildly. With clearer vision, he could see in the darkness that his mystery lover smiled down upon him, teeth a brilliant white. It wasn't the face of his wife Kelly, but that didn't seem to matter.

Feeling no guilt about cheating on his spouse in their own king-size bed, Clark humped up into his gorgeous lover. A tingling in his balls told him this was the right thing, just before the semen raced through his cock and shot into the strange woman. She yipped as the cum filled her, dragging her claws down Clark's chest.

Rather than just roll over and fall asleep, Clark was invigorated by the orgasm. He growled low in his throat, bucking up into the woman. She responded immediately, laying herself against him so they were finally face to face.

Her immense tits squashed against Clark's pecs, arousing him even more. Then he gazed upon her delectable face, a carnal shape that could only have been sculpted by the greatest of artists. He knew, somehow, he should be worried about her red eyes and the sharp white fangs peaking between her black lips. Not to mention the black horns and wolflike red ears poking out of her black mane.

But he just fucked her harder.

The wolf demoness sniffed at his neck, nibbling him with her fangs. Clark moaned when he felt her break the skin and lick at his bloody cuts. He sunk his claws into her jiggling butt, reveling in the slick feel of her blood dribbling down his thick fingers. The demon slut snarled at him, bringing their lips together.

Clark latched onto her face, extending his long tongue into her sweet mouth. The demoness sucked at him noisily, sliding her forked tongue over his growing canines. Her wickedly spined tail coiled around his leg, coaxing the man to fuck deeper into her tight slit.

Feeling his foot long cock swell in his lover's cunt, Clark knew he wanted this. His bulky arms pulled the curvaceous harlot tight against his broad chest. The wolfgirl mewed happily, licking at his fangs and stroking his changing face. When her pussy walls clamped down on his pole, another orgasm blasted out of him.

He howled long and loud, making his mate's enormous breasts jiggle wildly as he jack-hammered into her. She raised her pointed nose to the sky, joining his howl as she climaxed. Clark's head thrashed back and forth, long horns tearing through his skin with searing pain. But even pain like this was pleasure to him now.

The transforming man sat up in the bed, his demonic lover licking at his chest and rocking against him. Clark's canine ears stretched out from the top of his head, pushing aside his unruly black hair. The stupefying spell lifted, his sharp senses rushed to life, informing him of the bouncing and snarling only a foot away.

There, his barely recognizable wife lay on all fours, sharp claws shredding the mattress as she humped back at another wolf demon. The gigantic beast ran its claws down her ridged back, trailing through the ringlets of her mane and over the base of her long tail. Kelly keened through her pointed nose, curling her tail around her mate's herculean arm.

The demon pumped his 20inch rod into Clark's wife, stretching her inhuman cunt around the length. A growl built up in Kelly's greatly expanded chest, and she twisted her wide hips with her tiny waist, shaking in orgasm. Her wolf ears flattened against her head as she looked to the sky, baying lustfully.

She leaned back into the monster's powerful chest, grinding her insanely voluptuous body against her mate. The wolf demon ran his talons over her taut stomach, bringing them up to his bestial slut's HH-cup tits. Kelly caressed his strong arms as they milked at her black nipples, dripping onyx cream all over the ruined bed.

The demoness purred against him, yipping when his monstrous length distended her stomach. She turned to face her lover, bringing her plush lips to his subtle muzzle and lapping at him with her 10inch forked black tongue. The beast wrestled her tongue with his own, probing his bitch's hungry throat as she gyrated against him.

A growl from the other side of the bed reached the rutting pair's ears. Their red eyes fell upon Clark and Vanessa Schell. Now fully changed, Clark's primal gaze raked over Kelly's delectable body. His black tongue licked Vanessa's milk away from his muzzle, prompting his wife to mirror the action.

Vanessa had crawled out of Clark's lap after their last series of orgasms and now bobbed her horned head on his 20inch cock. She crushed her enormous boobs against his digitrade leg, rubbing the hard nipples into his thigh. Her pussy massaged his fat tail lovingly, craving another load of decadent cream.

Seeing the rivers of ebony cum issuing from her husband's gargantuan meat, Kelly licked her lips and fell to all fours, crawling over to the throbbing glands, naturally swaying her firm rump and melon-sized tits.

She moved in alongside her sister demoness, inhaling the aroma of the dripping cock before lapping at the evil juices. Vanessa sniffed at the new addition to the pack, then licked at the cum escaping Kelly's fat lips.

The other wolf demoness growled at her, licking back until the two harlots were making out around Clark's pole. They lifted their huge boobs into his lap, sandwiching the length between them. Even then, the huge head stuck out of their combined cleavage at just the right height for them to fellate him.

Clark gripped both bitches's horned heads in his deadly talons, stroking the glossy hair away from their exquisite faces. The canine harlots slurped and growled at him, their asses raised high in the air, longing to be filled.

As if reading her mind, the alpha dog lifted Kelly's tail away from her puckered anus. The demoness purred at her mate, tilting her asshole up expectantly. The beast braced his arms around her and stuffed his monster cock up her rear opening. Kelly snarled into Vanessa's mouth as they sucked at either side of Clark's cockhead.

While yet another load of cum blasted from Clark's obscenely long phallus into the hungry bitches's fanged mouths, a sound reached his wolflike ears. Twitching atop his head, they discerned the feminine howl resonating down the hallway from his daughter's room. He licked his muzzle at the thought of mounting the new bitch.

***

Annalee and Jade pinned the demonized grocery clerk underneath their luscious bodies, making out and groping one another's humongous breasts as the demon's tongue and dick filled their pussies. Their snarls and curses fed into the cacophony of the demons invading the store.

By the cigarette display, Oliver screwed the night manager from behind. The once portly woman had deflated into a paragon of feminine allure.

Her strong, nubile form bucked back at the demon, tatters of her uniform hanging from her delicate waist and shoulders. Tits as big as her head swayed underneath her majestically, displaying exceptional firmness considering how wildly her hips humped at Oliver.

Mere feet away, his wife Sindy lay sandwiched between a pair of corrupted stockboys. The young demons had wedged both their cocks into her slick pussy, any insecurities about sharing a hole with another dick long forgotten. The demonic stripper thrust her sex against her lovers, tingling every time she got a peak at the heart tattoo on her mons and cunt lips bulging around the thick rods.

She took one of the boy's lengthening tongues down her throat while the other drank from her enormous jugs. Even in her former life, Sindy had enjoyed a pair of lips pulling at her nipples. Now, she simply lived for it. It didn't matter that she would never have children to nurse. Sindy was a creature of carnal pleasure now. Eager partners were plenty.

Further down the aisle, Ray Baroni and a demoness he'd recently turned pinned the girl's mother to the floor. Ray had found the kid at a bus stop, rubbing her jeans crotch and staring dazedly at the stars. Now, she was fisting her parent's ass while the two of them shared Ray's monstrous dick.

"OH That'sssss it, baby Stretch Mama's butt..." the woman hissed, her tongue flicking out as her eyes rolled back in her head. The demoness twisted her wrist in the tight hole, making her horny mother scream in ecstasy. Sharp nails played at the she-devil's cream-filled jugs, milking more of the delectable fluid from her daughter's titanic mammaries.

The woman tore away her shirt and bra with her wicked claws, freeing her expanding crimson bust, jutting the large, pert breasts against her daughter's impossible globes. Her eyes snapped open, flaring red as her lovers consumed her soul. She took the fat head of Ray's cock between her succulent lips, scraping at it as the member slid past her sharpening fangs.

Over in the produce department, a pair of women who'd been transformed while asleep in their beds now rode the janitors like wild broncos. The tireless whores crammed their heavy tits into the changing men's gaping mouths, snarling as their lovers's increasingly rough fucking heralded their growth into insatiable, giant-cocked demons.

The security guard, barely able to hold his taser when the fog descended, roared as he blasted a hot load into his landlady. Both had been flabby, middle-aged loners when the evening began. Since the demons had gifted them, the pair looked more like teenage pornstars. Outrageously shapely ones, at that.

The demoness yowled as the jism rocketed into her, squeezing her voluptuous ass around the 16inch cock. Her former tenant tugged at her tail, spinning her into his arms so he could spear her cunt in midair. She eagerly complied, digging her toeclaws into his sexy butt and jutting her perfectly spherical H-cups into his muscular chest.

Seeing his new face for the first time, she couldn't help but laugh at his dopey old security guard hat speared upon one of his long black horns. She lifted a clawed hand from her tight grip around his neck and tore the ridiculous garment away. Nothing was left to mar the image of the gorgeous male inside her.

She creamed on his cock when his firm lips seized over hers, taking the slut's breath away, but only fueling her carnal hunger. The demoness hissed into his mouth as his tail stabbed into her rear entrance, massaging his tongue with preternatural skill. Her satanic lover grasped her round ass in his claws and pounded her for all he was worth.

***

Jennifer gasped as another demon mounted her from behind, glorying in the stretching of both her recently virgin lower orifices. Her hellishly enhanced holes pulled at the enormous cocks, working them for more of the cum she craved. The young demoness hissed lustily at the sight of another more than foot long dick zeroing in on her hungry mouth.

As she filled her throat with the new arrival's fuckstick, the moaning from across the sleeper car drew her red gaze to the corner where her fiancé was fucking a tasty demon slut much like herself.

Before they'd boarded the train, Jennifer would've been fuming with rage at another woman even talking to her man. Now, she just wondered how far her forked tongue could reach into her pussy. The sight of Lucas's cock sawing into the busty demoness only made Jennifer appreciate the rods plugging her even more.

Bouncing rapidly on Lucas, the demoness purred continuously as her willing victim manhandled her huge tits. She brushed her luxurious black hair away from her pointed ears, exposing the dangly gold earrings that swung violently from the fevered thrusting. They were all that remained of her human existence.

Every trapping of her former life-- the business plans, the money, the electronic leash-- remained strewn about the compartment of the passenger car, where the voluptuous she-devil had burst out of her fancy clothes like a butterfly escaping a cocoon.

Once the demons had streamed into the train like a plague of locusts, she knew she would not survive this night. Before the last of them had fed her a load of cum, she eagerly pleaded for more. When the first man yielded his soul to her, the new demoness forgot about her old life entirely.

She prowled the corridors of the train, tingling at the sights of her fellow passengers succumbing to the demonic temptation. Cocks lengthened as succubi drank their black cum. Tits inflated as fangs nicked at their reddening skin.

The demoness shook her head at the changing humans, making her earrings jingle. They would provide an eternity of sexplay for her, but she hungered for the fresh souls just down the hallway...

And that was what led her to the couple in the sleeper car.

How easy it'd been to pull their sweaty forms to her lactating breasts. How delicious it'd been to feel the pair's tiny fangs digging into her black aureolae as she climbed atop the man's dick while his woman humped back at the demoness's phallic tail.

Now, her victims had become her equals. Their depraved lusts were wholly without conscience or kindness to hold them back. Like her, the once-engaged couple were ruled by only the basest pleasures. Lucas and Jennifer might remain together out of habit, but either of the demonized pair would gladly fuck away the soul of a complete stranger.

The demoness with the dangly gold earrings raised one of her gigantic tits to her fat black lips, suckling the dripping nipple between her fangs. Lucas followed her lead, cramming the other massive boob into his gaping maw. His talons pulled at her bubble butt, showcasing the velvety pussy lips spread wide around his fat cock.

His recently formed tail snaked up between his legs, the drooling cock-head brushing against the joining of their genitals. The she-devil groaned, letting her immense jug fall from her juicy lips to jostle against her lover's face. His red eyes looked up to her, unflinching, as his tail slowly pushed into her cunt alongside his 16inch member.

She snarled at him, jutting her tits into his face. Her eyes never looked away from his as her long, black tongue slipped out of her mouth and coiled around one of his large horns, polishing the onyx length. The demon grabbed her jiggling ass hard and sheathed both his rods deep within her.

The tinkling of her earrings was lost in the roars and moans that shook the walls of the car.

Back on the bed, Jennifer lay pinned beneath yet another demon. Her long red legs were locked around his waist as his prodigious shaft speared into her. "Harder, baby..." she snarled. "Gimme all that cock " She pulled his horned head down to hers, crushing their black lips together.

Cramming his tongue down Jennifer's throat, Aaron Tei gnashed his long fangs against the willing demoness's. He squeezed at her jiggling breasts, making the little whore keen and dig her claws into his crimson back.

Just as his master had told him yesterday, the last train of the night had been a smorgasbord of souls and sex. Within less than an hour, Stan's minions had descended over the train and turned the sleepy travelers into tireless sex fiends.

The late night operator radioed ahead a story about a drunk driver caught at a crossing to explain the delay. In the morning, the reports of damage to Blanton's tracks would justify the stories of a fearful population no longer trusting the railway. Ticket sales would gradually decline, and Stan's design would take form...

For now, Aaron simply enjoyed the gyrations of the demon slut beneath him. Jennifer's tail slithered along his right leg, making him dig his claws further into the flimsy mattress. Her tongue massaged his lovingly while her black claws tore at his humping ass. Her own round ass bucked back at him tirelessly.

The gargantuan demon pulled himself up from the writhing demoness, ending their tongue battle with a growl. Jennifer pouted at him, her sensuously arched eyebrows raised high while she whined through her juicy black lips. Her wide hips rolled back and forth, and she cupped her massive rack in her delicate, clawed hands, offering the firm globes to her lover.

Aaron sneered down at the otherworldly nymphomaniac, clutching her bulbous ass in his talons. Jennifer bared her fangs in a wide grin when she felt the demon's cock-tail slide over her flat stomach. She pulled her mammoth breasts apart just enough to let the huge head slither through her cleavage, then pillowed her tits around the length as it approached her lips.

Her tongue darted out, tasting the black semen dripping from the slit at the end. The tail immediately rewarded her with a gush of cum, encouraging the demoness to wrap her dick-sucking lips around the phallus and swallow. Jennifer groaned throatily, tit-fucking the tail while her greedy cunt pulled at his humongous cock.

The demon brushed the slut's ebony bangs away from her snakelike red irises and stroked her little horns. The look in Jennifer's eyes said it all: there was nowhere she'd rather be than the cursed orgy of Blanton.

***

Clark's daughter howled as she came around her father's 20inch pole again. The minor release barely distracted the wolf demoness from the growing rod clutched in her claws. Justin Holmes, the man she'd just turned, humped his length between her fists, prodding at her pointed nose with the drooling head.

Like his wife and children, he had succumbed to the curse and joined the bestial ranks of the pack. He bayed into the night as the corruption raced through his system, feeling his muzzle protrude from his rejuvenated face. His rough hands grabbed at the bitch in front of him, pulling her onto him by the horns.