The DeVilles Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Across the room, his youngest daughters serviced the alpha male. Evelyn and Amy had been outspoken girls all their lives, but now no words could communicate the desire that drove them. The growling bitches alternated between taking their mate's insane dong down their throats and bathing his swollen balls with their 12inch long tongues.

The wolf harlots rubbed their HH-cups against one another as they fellated the pack leader, ridged tails inserted firmly in their cunts. Their red eyes looked up to the bestial demon adoringly, noses twitching as they savored his musk. Even if they had to share the monster between them, the sisters wanted nothing more than to sample the carnal pleasures of their new mate.

Vanessa and the other new packmates had canvassed the neighborhood, spreading the transformation among both humans and canines. They butted against Stan's demons at every turn, working together with their demonic brethren to turn the helpless townspeople into both demons and animalistic creatures like themselves.

As with the Holmes household, the sleepy domestiles had quickly come to life with symphonies of sexual delight, only quieting when the demonic residents fanned out to share their new existence with the rest of the town.

Justin's wife purred into the chest of the enormous wolf demon resting beneath her. His 20inch cock pulsing between the globes of her tight ass, she caressed it with her prehensile tail. Rubbing her hyper-voluptuous body against the beast-man, it was clear the canine demoness wasn't bothered by the fact she'd seduced her own son.

In fact, the constant flow of pussy juice showed how much it had turned her on.

She turned her breathtakingly primal beauty up to her mate's gaze, wolf ears flicking away tendrils of black hair. Her boy leaned down to sniff at her. The purring got even louder, and she brought her lithe arms in close to her chest, pushing her cranium-sized melons together and crushing them against the monster's broad chest.

Not a shred of motherly warmth or nurturing instinct remained in the demoness. Her cocksucker lips curled wickedly as she snarled at her offspring, undulating against his muscular bulk. Her new mate growled in return, displaying his sharp teeth. The demonized mother craned her neck up to him, licking at his smooth muzzle until he released his own forked tongue.

Mother and son locked lips hungrily, their long tongues fighting for dominance. The wolf harlot lifted herself higher on the demon's immense torso, cradling his chin between her tits as her tail guided his baseball bat of a dick into her asshole. Her lustrous mane danced around the tops of her asscheeks as she lowered herself onto him.

Jaws working together, fangs scraping against one another, the oversexed pair rutted faster and faster. The wolf demoness ran her claws through her mate's unruly hair, growling into his mouth as the shelf of her ass rolled back and forth along his insane length.

Their tails twined together, constricting around each other as they sprayed black fluid. The wolfman grabbed his mother's HH-cup tits in his giant paws, fondling her sumptuous curves. With a yip, the demoness broke their long kiss and stared at her creation.

"Rrrrr... Make me cum again, big cock..." She hefted her gigantic tits in her hands, milking herself with black claws as she rocked on him.

"Yessss... Mama..." The demon pounded her harder and faster than before, making them both pant with desire. Their tongues tangled obscenely in midair, bodies slapping together rapidly.

A rumbling built up in both their chests until the incestuous lovers reared back their heads and howled into the night.

The call was echoed by their brothers and sisters throughout town.

***

The Sheriff's car sat abandoned by the side of the road. Its lights bathed the grass and bushes in red and blue light, illuminating the uninhabited area with its bizarre kaleidoscope. The crossroads didn't see much use, except for shipping. Only the most necessary out of town supplies came through, at that, since Blanton had been largely self sufficient.

Lying along the side of the road in a pile of rags that had once been his uniform, the Sheriff wiped the spittle from his black lips. Maria sucked at his bloated balls, pulling one of them into her mouth as his angry red cock flopped around like a fresh-caught bass.

Her willing prey teased at her left nipple with his new tail. She crooned around his swollen testes, taking one of the large orbs between her fangs and sucking it for all she was worth. Her tail waved over her curvaceous form excitedly, giddy from the taste of the lawman's soul.

It hadn't taken long for the demoness and her lovers to race across the terrain, speeding over the undergrowth faster than any mortal creature. The desire to resume their fucking had been constant, especially since Maria had yet to test Edward and their son's grossly elongated pricks. But such pleasures had to wait.

Finding the car had been a happy accident, of course. The Sheriff had been rendered useless by the DeVille curse, so he presented no challenge to Maria's sinful wiles. The demons let their slut have her fun as they got to work, knowing they'd soon have a bevy of harlots to penetrate in their new home.

Roaring his desire, the demonized sheriff lifted Maria from his nuts by her glossy locks. She reward him with a loud pop as she reluctantly released his ball from the vacuum of her mouth, scraping it with her fangs as she gave in. The new demon smiled on her, pulling her nubile body into his lap.

Maria reveled in the throbbing of his cock against her stomach, its head painting the undersides of her sumptuous boobs with ichor.

"I guess we have time for one more ride," she breathed, arching into him as his tail sought out her asshole. "Fuck momma good, honey." Her tongue laved over his exposed fangs, leaving a trickle of black blood on his lips.

The corrupted policeman pulled her ripe buttocks over his cock, balancing her with the strength of his tail as much as his thick arms. She aided him, pulling herself up by his sturdy horns. His pulsating cock slid along her rosebud, aching to join his tail in her infernal heat.

Maria yowled into the midnight haze, coiling her own tail around the mighty cock to help it double-stuff her rear. Like magic, the immense meat speared her tight hole, stretching her obscenely alongside the other phallus. The demoness lowered herself all the way down, taking his dick to the root.

Her globular tits flattened against her lover, spreading out to either side of her slender ribcage. She clawed his back, thrilling in the fullness of her once sacred opening. Rocking her wide hips, the she-devil squeezed her anus around the wondrous girth.

She looked over the demon's shoulder only briefly, watching her husband and son rip large slabs of pavement out of the road and hurl them into the distant hills. Their powerful claws rent at the fresh ground, twisting the smooth dirt into an irregular patch of rocks and earth.

Before too long, no trace of the road to Blanton would remain. The last stretch of pavement would disappear far out of sight of the highway, leaving only the curious to find it.

Edward and Nathan's path of destruction would deter those, creating such a craggy and unnavigable expanse of land that no vehicle would be able to cross it. The coming rains would muddy up the area, smoothing out their crude tilling until nothing more conspicuous than a mudslide lay there.

Their demoness partner turned back to her victim's chiseled face, baring her fangs when his cocks speared even deeper into her body. She rested her bounteous mammaries on his muscular pecs, brushing the tops against his square jaw. He hissed at her, yanking her writhing tail viciously until he found the head.

His brutal hand squeezed at the phallus, squirting jism onto the dirt below. Then, without any warning, he thrust the rod into Maria's overstuffed ass. The demoness shrieked, gouging terrible trails into her lover's back.

Hardly missing a beat, the demon whore dragged her claws up to the Sheriff's scalp and mashed their black lips together. Their snarls echoed across the valley, primal sounds only broken by their gnawing mouths. Maria's long tongue slid far down the demon's throat, squirming around his esophagus.

The demon responded in kind, exploring her articulate throat with his forked length. Her distended ass constricted around the three cocks inside, trapping the cum fountaining out of them. Meanwhile, her gushing cunt bathed her lover's crotch in wicked juice.

Pulling away from her devilish partner with a loud slurp, Maria's small shoulders collided against hard muscle. To either side of her, Edward and Nathan pumped their serpentine cocks, pointing the pulsing shafts at her gorgeous face. The demoness trembled with desire, sliding her delicate hands up to grasp the giant members.

Her dark lids hooded Maria's reptilian eyes as she jerked off her husband and son's 16inch cocks. Below her, the Sheriff continued to hump into her ass, bringing his large talons up to squeeze at her jiggling melons. The huge orbs overflowed his grasp, dripping tainted cream as she bounced upon him.

Forked tongue polishing her sharp fangs, the demoness turned toward her son's dick and took it down her throat. The anxious demon growled, clutching her horned head and pulling her tight against his pubis, making her throat bulge as her lips kissed the base of his pole.

Tired of waiting, Edward lowered himself onto his wife's back and prodded at her triple-stuffed ass with his bloated cock. Maria smiled around her son's length and purred.

***

Sindy's pierced tongue cleaned the cum off Oliver's balls. The husband and wife watched Ray Baroni buried under a trio of recently demonized girls. It was right to them, seeing Stan's pawn finally freed of his petty humanity.

The desire for constant change. For industry and invention. For children and government. These things had no place in the new Cinnton.

The demons no longer fought for the illusion of progress. They saw the world as it truly was. Immediate pleasure was the only meaningful thing in the universe. Everything else was just a hopeless distraction.

Kendall Albrecht knew this as well as she knew there was no end to her sexual hunger. The wolf demon mounting her fine ass was only the latest of her parade of lovers. The busty demoness riding her long tongue was the fourth innocent to fall before her. Grinding her huge breasts into the ground, she anticipated the endless fucking to come.

Not far from the fallen mayor, her first demonic lover sauntered into the toll booth straddling the only remaining road out of town. The last of Blanton's unfunded projects, it stood before a bridge suspended nearly a hundred feet over a peaceful river.

The controls to the gates now decided who could come and go from the isolated land of sin and debauchery.

Seeing the transformed toll operator being fucked by a broad-shouldered demon, the approaching she-devil hissed at the couple, groping past her "cumslut" tattoo to the piercings in her clit. Her prospective lovers growled in return, the demoness jutting out her cranium-sized tits while the demon offered her his tail.

Jiggling over to the rutting pair, the young demoness straddled her sister in sin's gaping mouth, wrenching her own fangs wide to swallow the titanic demon's long tail.

Across the way, Ray bellowed, showering his new whores with his tainted seed. The demonesses snarled and keened, lapping the jizz off their supple red bodies. The demon below them hardly even noticed as the runes Jessi had carved into him healed, leaving no trace of the markings that clothed him in glamour.

Oliver and Sindy made out fiercely, only glancing at the smoke wafting off of their runes. Sindy considered what new tramp stamp she would put in place of her old tattoo. Oliver momentarily pondered what he would do without his glamour, then resumed fucking his stripper wife without caring to come to a conclusion.

The night air sizzled with the magic of The DeVilles. More than a thousand rutting demons knew where their destiny lay.