The Devil's Angels Bar Pt. 01

Story Info
A church going woman gets revenge on her cheating boyfriend.
2.5k words
3.98
19.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just caught my boyfriend Dan and Miss Blonde "Thang" in the back room of the Church. They weren't praying. They weren't counting donations. They weren't planning fundraisers. They never even saw me standing there watching them from the small crack in the door they left open.

How could he cheat on me? Am I not good enough for him? I know I don't have much experience but he never said I was bad in bed. Come to think of it he never said I was any good either.

I can't get out of there fast enough as I get into my car and start crying. I can do this!! All I have to do is get home and everything will be okay fully aware that things between us have changed. He knows how I feel about being treated poorly from how my ex-husband behaved.

I married my ex-husband Mark when I was young. He was a very strict religious man and the only man I had ever been with other than Dan. We only ever had sex missionary style because Mark believed sex was dirty and was only to procreate. My ex-husband only allowed this as anything else was sinful. I had to obey him because he was my husband and at the time I fully accepted that.

I start driving home and the closer I get the more pissed at Dan I am getting. I drive down a street I know I am not supposed to take because it is close to an "evil" and "immoral" bar full of sinners and infidels. The same bar the church is so upset about, wanting to rid them and their evil they bring to the town. It is all my church group talks about. The Devil's Angels Bar - the notorious biker bar. Every church going believer knows that this bar breeds sin.

My mind starts to wander. Wander with less than virtuous thoughts. Thoughts of revenge.

"I can go into that bar", I repeated to myself convincingly.

I'm so mad that I pull into the parking lot and look into the mirror to check my face after crying. Not bad I think to myself, it could be worse. I still had on the pretty sundress I picked out to go see Dan to surprise him for lunch. I look in the mirror again and see that my dark red hair has more wave to it but is not a mess and is hanging past my shoulder. I am pretty and a bit reserved. I don't wear too much makeup so I don't have much to fix there. I fix my dress to try and cover my cleavage that show just a little of my nice sized breasts. I pull my sundress down some so I am not showing too much of my thighs then grab my purse. I pull my phone out of my purse only to notice that it is dead.

"Oh crud!! What else can possibly go wrong?" I mumbled. But after mumbling this several times something became very apparent. It wasn't the question of what could go wrong. It was the question of what could go right. Very right. Maybe it was the close proximity of the debaucherous bar, maybe it was curiosity of the evil things that went on inside, or maybe it was just the thoughts of a scornful woman.

So there I am. Using the phone in the most sinful bar in town, talking to my cheating boyfriend. "Dan dear, my car broke down and my cell died. Can you pick me up at the Devil's Angels Bar? I couldn't find a phone anywhere." Dan told me to wait, not to talk to anyone, and would be there in an hour. I know what I can do in that hour, A LOT can happen in an hour. Revenge will be sweet.

I want to make Dan jealous because I am so pissed at him right now. I don't intend to fuck anyone though. I don't have much experience in that department because Dan is very boring in bed and my 1st husband was too strict. I just want to tease the guys at the bar and show Dan what it feels like to watch me flirting with a bunch of nasty looking bikers. I might even show some thigh. "Oh Well, it will be only for an hour", I grin.

I am feeling a bit disgusted at being here because the place is dirty and smells like stale beer. The men are big and dirty too. The bikers are all wearing Devil's Angles patches. I decide to sit at the bar and wait and order myself a soda.

The burly bald bartender tells me there is no soda but that I have to order something to stay. CRAP I have to stay until he gets here but I don't drink. My husband forbade it calling it "The Devil's Water." I have only had a half of glass of wine once at a party for my nephew at his first communion and I had to sneak it from my husband. I can still feel how it made my pussy tingle and I giggle to myself.

I order a glass of Chardonnay hoping I will get the same tingle again.

The bartender looks at me with a smirk and says "We don't serve wine here, how about a beer?" After telling him I don't like beer he says the only other thing they have is whiskey. "Look around lady. This isn't the Ritz", he says.

I agree to the whiskey thinking it sounded naughty. Only bad people drink this stuff. He brings me a shot glass full and I drink the whole thing thinking it's a funny short glass with not much in it. I immediately start coughing. I have never had anything like this before and it draws the attention of several bikers and they come over to me. They look down on me and ask if I am okay. While I am coughing my sundress exposes my legs and I notice them staring at my thighs. My pussy starts to tingle like it did years ago with the wine.

The burly bald bartender hands me another shot of whiskey. "We have a three drink minimum until five pm and then it is a five drink minimum. This is a biker bar by the way".

CRAP is all I can think. 5 p.m. is in five minutes. I take the shot and hold it to my lips and notice the guys are staring at my lap. More of my leg is showing so I adjust my sundress. Down goes the shot. I start coughing again. My body jiggles and my tits shake as I move on the stool. One of the guys pats my back while I cough. Only one minute left. Crap!!

I ask the bartender for another shot and hold it up to my lips. By this time more bikers are surrounding me. As I am about to drink the shot I notice my dress is up past my thighs on the stool and several guys are making comments about me not wearing panties. I remember that I forgot to do wash that morning and didn't wear any.

Ten seconds left. No time to adjust so I down the shot and start coughing again. I can feel my pussy move on the bar stool with every cough. My pussy is tingling like years ago with the wine but this time I am wet. I look down to see a wet spot on the stool and notice the guys staring at my pussy. This time I don't rush to cover it up. I like knowing that these men surrounding me are lusting me. Even though I am so excited I would never let them touch me. After all, I am a devoted moral church going attached women.

5:01 pm. One more hour until my cheating piece of shit boyfriend comes and sees me flirting with these men. I think, "What should I do until then?"

I am still surrounded by several guys and they start talking to me. The bartender interrupts me and says I didn't finish my three shot minimum by 5 p.m. and I will have to drink 2 more or leave. I am already feeling the effects of the whiskey. My legs are more open and my tits are beginning to come out of my dress. He brings me two full shots and I take them both in my hands. I decide to drink them both fast and get it over with.

One man is rubbing my back now. I feel a hand on my thigh. They are crowding in closer and my pussy is in view. I look down at my pussy quickly and see the wet spot on the chair is bigger now. The hand on my thigh and back gives me courage to drink them and I down them one after the other. I start coughing again and now there is another hand on my thigh. They start rubbing my thigh until I stop coughing. The guy behind me asks if I want to play some pool in the back of the bar and I agree thinking that moving around will lessen the effects of the alcohol. I didn't realize that everyone surrounding me would be coming also. I'm not sure how many but I counted around 8 of them walking with me. I have my arms around 2 guy's shoulders and I can feel a guy behind grab my ass as I walk with part of his fingers touching my pussy. The guys with their arms on my shoulders are touching my tits now and my nipples. They walk me to the back of the bar where the pool tables are. There are several tables and several guys playing. I can still stand up on my own but the alcohol is working and I feel unrestrained and loose in the middle of a dozen dirty biker's in a dirty dive bar.

It's 5:15 pm on the Budweiser clock. I still have time to kill so might as well play some pool. I have seen pool tables in movies but have never seen one in person. More "Devil's Poison", as my ex-husband used to say. Looks simple enough though.

"I bet I can win at this!" I think to myself. I never kept secrets from my ex-husband accept for one...gambling. Gambling was my secret guilty pleasure and I would sneak to the Casino often without my ex-husband ever knowing. This would be easy money so I thought.

"Let's put some money on this to make it more interesting", I tell everyone. "How about $20 a game?" I tell them. A burst of laughter ensues.

"We don't play with chump change here honey. We can start at $100 a game but no less", one of the rougher looking guys said.

"CRAP", I mumble as I didn't bring more then $150 and I KNOW I WILL WIN.

"Let's do it!!" I yell.

After they went over some basic rules we started playing. I could feel the stares from the rough looking guys as I bend over the table for each shot, my ass enticing them while I aimed.

"8 ball corner pocket" I say and sink it.

"YES", I say out loud and reach for my money. This is easy I will make a ton of money waiting until my cheating bastard boyfriend comes.

5:30 pm. CRAP. Running out of time. I better up the stakes.

"How about $500 a game?" I say to the crowd.

"Okay but you have to take two more shots of whiskey since you won and are placing a new bet now", one of the bigger and rougher looking bikers orders.

"Bring Em!!" I say.

The win made me over confident, invincible. My dress is getting very loose and my breasts are in plain view. I don't care anymore as I down the two shots. I like the looks I get from all these filthy men. Men I don't feel are worth talking to. The only thing on my mind is winning this game. I know I don't have $500 to pay if I lose and don't know what will happen if I do lose. There is no way I am letting them fuck me.

"Dirty scumbags", I think to myself over and over.

As I break I decide to tease everyone while I bend over. I hike up my dress and show my pussy. It's wet. I notice guys surrounding me, so many of them. This excites me I have to tell myself to stay focused!! I sink nothing and now it is his turn. He is playing MUCH better than before. Every shot is sunk until the 8 ball. I realize I have been hustled. The man asks me if I want to make a deal before he sinks the 8 ball. I can see the men around me grinning, staring at my pussy, ass and mouth. I start to get worried because I know I can't cover the bet.

"What deal?" I say. My words are slurred from the whiskey.

The big man continues, "I know you can't cover this bet and we have very strict rules about scumbags who welch on bets. Even high class bitches like you. You have been teasing these men since you came in here with your jiggling tits and exposed pussy. Many of them don't appreciate it and are angrier then they normally are, which says a lot. So here is my offer. Get up on this pool table and give us a show like a proper cock tease should. Or, two, take your chances on me missing the 8 ball. If I make this shot and win you won't have enough to cover the bet and I will have no control over what these men will do to you. Most are very rough men and now many are angry. Angry and rough is not a good combination for someone like you in a place like this".

Everyone in the bar is now watching in anticipation of my next move. Nearly all are men except for few of the biker's old ladies looking on in excitement. I can hear some of the women calling me names. I am really getting worried and regretting this stupid idea. "Fuck my asshole boyfriend for getting me into this", I say to myself.

"I guess I don't have a choice do I?" I tell him in a sheepishly shaking voice. "Our bet will be even if I do this?" I ask the man staring at me with lustful eyes.

"Yes it will but only on one condition...everyone here must be satisfied with your performance. These are my friends and family and I would take it as a personal insult if they were not pleased, AND YOU NEVER, EVER WANT TO INSULT ME!"

I gulp. My heart starts to race. Feelings of excitement and fear build up and my thoughts reel.

"Okay I will do it."

((Part 2 to continue))