The Devil's Ascension

Story Info
An elusive devil crept throughout the purgatory state.
2.2k words
4.09
9.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dark niches were easy to find within the city's limits, it was carved out from the new ruins of modern day masonry. Damp wet stones greased from the local eateries were a common sight drawing an elongated architect of Victorian streets dabbled with a little bit of renaissance provided an alcove of buildings dressed in violet lilies and orchids. It was winter, the snow gently swaying from the clouds and falling onto the sleepy haven of the night. As the saying goes: it's never really cold when it snows allowing the citizens a night of reprieve from the blistering winds and the nips of frost that frequent the country side.

An elusive devil crept throughout the purgatory state of the grey realm, forcing him into this existence to collect another soul that would be placed within the contest of heaven and hell. He was dressed as a gentleman: top-hat, coat tails with a nice silk dress shirt accented by gold cuffs. The scent of sulfur was quickly fading from his breath as began to breath primordial oxygen, relish in the fact, that it was he that was dispatched from the arch to perform this single task.

His features were sharp and pallid, an ash complexion that was an undertone to his honey-hued orbs. Sandy brown hair oiled back in small waves and locks were dressed to the right side and parted from the back. A modern twist to the relic of society, letting others distinguish that he had the sense of oriental fashion was the reason why his hairstyle was delicate and unusual.

To the task at hand, he was here to collect an estrange woman, that lived by herself. A social-phobic princess that was living amongst the inanities of a privileged life had drawn out her course to live life without living. A sheltered flower that has not been touched or even appealed too due to the vulgar state of nobility, it was she that he had come into this existence. His benevolence of tainted divinity wrapped up in the mortal coil. He approaches her estate at this late hour.

The grime cages of steel rusted bars were indeed formidable to discourage any ascension or attempt to breach the grounds, but it does not matter to this unearthly creature. The reality of physics bends to his will as the effervescent wake of his being seethe forth to bend the bars within the cover of darkness and let him project his person through the grounds in a hasten approach. His form glibber with the specks of ash and ember, crossing the distance of twenty feet within seconds until he was deep in another shadow, softly he adjusts himself straightening his clothing as his sight falls upon the vine wall of lilacs that lead towards an open window.

The lass were endowed with beauty, sensible grace, and were filled with yearning for her life to end. Black tresses were bun neatly onto the back of her head, tied by a silk ribbon. She was dressed down from her elegant gowns simply wearing the bodice with a thin layer of a dress, shaping her legs and form exquisitely. Her skin was milky and cooled from the night's air, never expecting to be touched this evening by a wicked gentleman.

He crept in silence up along the wall, his mortal hands clutching onto the stone and leafy veins of the wall. Unnaturally finding purchase upon the slick cold stones of the building, jaded from the method of cementing stone blocks. His could scent the natural beauty of the woman that sat alone in her room, untouched by a man's hand, and was groomed by countless servants.

She was being attended to one at this hour, combing out her hair and preparing the woman to sleep for tonight. The maid worked diligently, dressed in black complimented by a lacey apron. Her hair was naturally kept beneath a small bonnet distinguishing herself as the lady's personal servant. How the two spent hours in the night re-counting the small freedom of being able to love another man, not expecting that they will have a visitor tonight. Oh, no they never expected that he would arrive.

The two were always comfortable with each other, one exchanging lewd tales as the other offer the bit of luxury. They never did truly understand how their bodies ache for lust and passion, causing rosy hues to flush upon their cheeks. Never speaking upon their excitement for it seems common for the two to be blushing and lightly squirming against each other.

A muse was whispered into the maid's mind toying with the idea in how lush it would be to kiss the noble woman; to stop her body from constantly aching to be touched. She looked into the other's eyes catching her attention before leaning forth to taste her mouth. The two were silent as they became lip-locked fulfilling the desire of wanting to be kissed, her only confident, found herself willing. The devil's fruit was slowly beginning to ripe; as desire and temptation bonded to a single want.

Their bodies pressed against firmly onto the other softly creating a bit of friction upon the loose clothing of the noble. The maid's perky breasts awash onto the other in a gentle mold, caressing the other's chest, just as the brushing has stopped. Slender hands fallen upon the nobles shoulder, holding the other still, as the gentle kissing continued causing small gasps of pleasure to escape their mouths. They would never notice that he had crept through the window, knees bending to eliminate the cast of his shadow upon the grounds.

' Kiss her along her neck and steal a small nibble from the warm flesh' another beckoning call seeps into the maid's mind, as her hot mouth turned towards the noble woman's ear and down to her neck. The lady's cheeks were flushing her inked ruby lips parting into another soft gasp, as the flutter of her breathing became vapid. The lacey string of the maid's apron became undone by the prick of his fingers. His cold hands shaping themselves at her ankles as he begins to draw up her dress; exposing the delicate black stockings.

The new feel of a woman's thighs were now brushing against the other leading the maid to sit upon the lady's lap. His fingers crept towards the noble bringing her hands to find purchase upon the maid's luscious bottom, sneaking beneath her dress. It wrought devilish sensations to touch and feel another woman's skin. 'Work your way down onto her chest and use the flat of your tongue upon the exposed skin...now gently, pull down her top to expose her breasts.'

Another gasp of pleasure escapes their lips, as one begin to work meticulously upon the soft mounds of flesh, lacing her raspy tongue around the unbridle nipple. The noble lady either but want or temptation begin to pick out the shadow of the tempting devil, her legs aching to be touched, just as how it was described to her by the maid. Was this a dream..? Shouldn't I be sleeping? Her mind reels from the burning desire that was welling in between her legs. 'To the bed...lead her to the bed.'

His dainty hands crept along the maid's shoulders and begin to peel her off the other standing her before the noblewoman just so she can catch the scent of arousal permeating from the stockings, garter and panties that the other wore. Candles were snuffed out, one by one, near the window frame to provide a better advantage for the devil to invade their room. And soon enough their dresses, fallen away, leaving their delicate intimates framed upon their bodies: the noble woman still wearing the bodice, whilst the maid was only dressed beneath her waist. Never have the two truly view another's naked forms.

'Lie down onto the bed and open your legs let your maid see your soaking drawers. I bet she would love that.'

She lead herself to her bed, drawing herself backwards as her feet props onto the comforter, exposing her inner thighs and dampen fabric. The maid's eyes widen to the sight, causing her cheeks to blush. She was a tad timid looking to the friend that she had served all her life and was quite confused in what to do. That is when she felt unseen hands groping her big breasts, fingertips teasing her nipples to harden and become sharp. She could not stand it, her body begins to ache, as her lustful expression fallen upon the noble woman. He led her in a slow crawl onto the foot of the bed exposing her ass high for his eyes. 'Kiss her...'

Her mouth waters as she begin to kiss the others thigh nuzzling her nose against the hot mound of the noblewoman's sex. The other throw her head back scintillating emotion that floods from her untouched slit, that was now being kissed. The flat of her tongue falling upon the dampen texture of her drawers, just as her fingers find the waist band, and begins to peel them off. Her hips wiggled and her body giggled, feeling a tad shy of being exposed to her friend that was now dipping her tongue into the hot honey pot.

The devil wanted to play too and the maid could not prevent his forked tongue to slide in between her ass cheeks. Soon her black panties were being pulled down letting his breath fall onto the naked skin. She moans into the other's sex experiencing the feel of his tongue exploring her curvy bottom. The tip of his tongue lashes against her brown wrinkled puckering hole, the ring was being teased in a small circle of taste and touch. His fingers explored her wet slit, parting the soft velvety petals open easily allotting her the idea to do the same to her friend.

They writhe and moan feeling electrifying tingles to run up along their spines, both of their backs arching in ecstasy. The two never felt so exposed to each other, their sex dripping from the excitement of exploring fingers toying with their nether. 'Have you ever tasted a man?' He toys with their controlled minds wanting them to feel everything that he had to offer before taking them to purgatory to fight for their souls.

He slaps his hand onto the spit-soaked bottom of the maid, commanding her to use her mouth continually upon the dripping slit of her mistress. His finger finds their way to his zipper and peels it down, pulling out his swollen thick cock in front of the noble woman's eyes. She gasps at the sight but more so to the slip of the maid's tongue wiggling into her tight sex. The bulbous tip presses against the virgin's lips rubbing his scent all over her warm skin, before her tongue coils out to lick the warm meat. Her dainty fingers wrap around his shaft before forcing his thick cock deep into her sucking mouth. Her head started to bob greedily upon his fuck-tool, groaning as the maid found her pink little clit to suck upon.

His hand reaches for the maid's bottom, finding that she was fingering herself in a small frenzy. Her hips moving strong against her hand, soaking her skin with her juices, she felt another hand upon her bottom but cared not about being touched. She wanted it just as the other did. He soaked his middle finger with her sticky sex before lacing the tip against her puckering ring of her ass, watching her body wiggle and softly presses her tight entrance against the warm intrusion of his finger.

The woman's mouth wraps her lips around his thick cock taking him entirely into her mouth and nearly gags upon the swelling length. His taste falls upon her tongue easily, causing her to seek more. The maid's risen bottom started to thrust heavenly against the finger, feeling her tight anus clutch upon the flesh. The two were now moaning loudly bucking their hips in a small frenzy. By the heat of their perspiring bodies, he could tell that they were going to climaxed soon, squirt their love juices upon the hot exploring tongue and fingers.

She begins to stroke his cock, rolling her tongue upon the head, before attempting to deep throat him again, as if it promises a sweet reward for her hard work. A long moan was felt upon his sensitive flesh as he started to cum upon her friend's face, her pubic mound grinding hard onto the maid's face; as she creamed onto her fingers. Her ass clenching hard upon the invader, causing her to squeal in delight, as her hips shake against his hand.

Hot cum floods into the noble woman's throat causing her to choke and gasp, trying to swallow every little bit of his seed from the tip of his cock; a small dribble escapes the corners of her cock sucking lips. He had tainted their souls causing them to commit a crime against their beloved god. There was no angel to prevent him from stealing their innocence, as one collapsed onto the other kissing each other's sticky lips and swirling their hot tongues upon the sweet juices of their climaxes.

The two grind in a small heap, rubbing their clits against each other as they moan and giggled expressing their love for each other and not understanding how the two manage to grope themselves into frenzy. This was their start to fall into purgatory lost. Some innocence were lost in this accosted foray of devils and angels, seeking to rescue or damn their souls. And this dark saint was there to guide them throughout the night...