The Devil's Bargain Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dragged the arm from his eyes and turned his head. Thommi lay on her side facing away from him. He rolled onto his side behind her, propping his head on his hand. His other settled on her hip, gently squeezing her sweet curves.

"Thommi?"

"Mmm..." Not exactly welcoming, but neither was she ordering him to get the hell out of her bed, Wilham mused. Well, not just yet.

"Did I hurt you?" Thomasyn stiffened beneath his hand.

"You mean...the sex?"

"Yes. While your virginity pleases me...I'm aware that you may feel sore until your body adjusts to having a man inside you."

"You did not hurt me, Wilham." Honesty forced the words. For all that she hated him for what was their marriage, she could not begrudge him the truth in this.

She rolled over onto her back, gazing up at him with solemn blue-grey eyes. He traced a finger down the side of her face and brushed her swollen lips.

"What now?" she whispered, after an age.

"I can't stay away from you, Thommi. I intend to exhaust myself within you. There will be no voiding of this marriage. To say otherwise is a promise I will break."

Her lashes fluttered close, hiding herself from him.

"I will not deny you access to my body. As my husband, that is your right. Beyond that, there will be nothing between us in this marriage."

Wilham's weight rose from the bed. She rolled over onto her stomach, face turned away, refusing to watch him leave. He leaned down and pressed a soft kiss against the curve of her bottom. "We shall see," Wilham told her softly.

The End

12