The Devil's Cuckoos Ch. 02

Story Info
Erica is transforming before Mike's eyes.
4k words
4.09
11.6k
5

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers

Erica's Perspective:

She couldn't believe what she had done and the guilty feelings she was now trying hard to suppress and hide from Mike. She felt like a total slut at what she had done and had been doing with other blokes. It was totally out of character for her.

Erica had seen the ripped stud with the long wavy blonde hair she now knew as Shee pitching his tent quite close to theirs and he smiled at her. She had smiled back as her tits and pussy tingled at the sight of him and the butterflies went on the rampage around her. She couldn't recall being this horny ever.

Erica ended up speaking to him for maybe no more than 5 minutes and she needed to freshen up and more to the point she needed some sexual relief. Her pussy was just screaming at her like it had never done before. She was already fucking him in her imagination when she excused herself.

Erica had baited those 4 assholes. When she baited them she went too far. She could usually face down blokes with just a stern no or a hard slap of the face but not these guys. Her body had betrayed her when she struggled with them. Her protests and her struggles had become less and less and then Shee was to the rescue as he tod them to leave her alone.

She had been so grateful at being rescued despite the fact she was then inexplicably turned on by the experience she had embraced Shee and kissed him. That first kiss led to a second and then a third one and it was her kissing him if anything.

The butterflies went on the stampede in her. She had never felt anything like that before except with maybe Steve, Mikes best mate. It was Shee that stopped her and reminded her that mike would be back any minute. The guilt had washed through her after that at what she had done but also at what she wanted to do with Shee.

She had to put on an act and it was quiet possibly the first time she had out and out lied to Mike. It had temporarily crossed her mind to tell Mike the whole truth but she couldn't bring herself to do so. She couldn't exactly tell Mike it was nothing when she wanted to fuck Shee and give her virginity to him.

Erica in the pub had then flirted with blokes not just behind Mike back but in front of him as well. She kept thinking please don't get jealous Mike and asking herself why she did that as it wasn't her. Mike thankfully didn't make an issue of it. Maybe he should have and she didn't know why he hadn't.

When they got back to the campsite Mike said he needed to lie down and Erica just thought, please lie down for several hours Mike. She didn't know where that thought had sprung from as she went in search of Shee. Erica would find the gorgeous Shee at a quiet spot well away from the campsite.

Erica had told Shee "Mike is having a sleep. I uhmm, I want you to fuck me. I want you to be my first. I am so randy right now I can't describe it. I need you to fuck me!"

He didn't say anything as Erica began to strip and she told him "I actually hope he catches me fucking you. I feel like being so bad right now. Do you want me Shee?"

He would strip as he approached her. Erica's excitement rising as he did so. She felt on fire. The passionate kissing would start the second he embraced her. He would manoeuvre her onto the ground before spreading her legs. Erica was already panting and sucking in lungfuls of air in anticipation of what was coming.

Erica saw his engorged dick. She had seen enough of Mike's dick to know that Shee's looked double the size in length and girth. She thought Shee's dick must be at least 9 to 10 inches big and maybe 7 to 8 inches in circumference. She swore "Fuck it looks huge; I won't get it in me!"

Shee grinned. "Oh it will go in. You were born to fuck Erica. You don't realise just how much yet you were born to fuck. Your maiden's membrane is already gone from all the exercise you do. You are lucky."

Erica was breathing heavily and chewing her lower lip now and he grinned at her. "What do you want Erica?"

She almost panted. "Fuck me Shee! Claim my virginity! Fuck me now Shee! I want you!"

He drove into her and she threw her head back as he stretched her and she sucked in huge lungfuls of air as he drove deep into her. Something had exploded in her in that instant. She didn't know what but the rush she experienced from him penetrating her felt like nothing she had known before.

He would thrust in and out of her relentlessly and without mercy as she wrapped herself round him and almost chanted his name.

"FUCK ME SHEE! OH FUCK ME ITS HEAVEN!"

She remembered she hoped Mike would waken and catch her fucking Shee. Erica didn't care about anything at that moment in time as the first of several orgasms shredded her and her whole body shuddered and then trembled and everything felt like it was quivering. She wanted Mike to waken and investigate and catch her. If this was sex and being fucked then she wanted more of it.

The fucking continued as Erica experienced some 8 more orgasm over the next hour until in her delirium she panted.

"MERCY SHEE FUCK I'M CUMMING HARD AGAIN! HAVE MERCY ON ME! LOVE ME SHEE! I LOVE YOU! ITS YOU I WANT! I LOVE YOU SHEE! I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ANYMORE! CUM IN ME SHEE! PUT A BABY IN ME! KNOCK ME UP SHEE!"

Erica hoped Mike would see and hear it all. She hoped he had been watching. He wouldn't of course as he was unconscious to the world at that moment in time. Erica would pant as Shee came in her.

"OH FUCK YES SHEE I CAN FEEL IT SHOOTING AND BLASTING INTO ME! FUCK YES! KNOCK ME UP SHEE!"

His dick seemed to pulse for an eternity in her as it shot bullet after bullet of cum into her. She giggled as she quivered all over. He would roll off her when he had finished cumming in her. She lay sprawled and exhausted on the ground with his cum seeping out of her until she closed her legs to keep it in. He would stick his fingers between her legs and scoop some of his cum up and lick it. She would almost unconsciously copy him in doing so and repeat the process.

He grinned at her "It will rejuvenate you. You will need it. You will have to wash in the loch and then go be nice to Mike because you will be wracked with guilt over what you have done with me today. I am not a one man woman and I am not one of the world's good boys. Mike is, unfortunately for him or so it seems. You will hate yourself if you don't make it up to him."

He would fuck her again in the loch as the water no longer felt freezing to her. He would take her out to almost beyond her depth and have her wrap her legs round him before he penetrated her again. It would be another hour of her life spent in sexual oblivion as she rode his dick to several more orgasm before he shot more cum into her.

He had said something strange to her after fucking her "We will meet again whatever because we are drawn to each other you and I. I am Incubus and you are Succubus. We would find each other in the dark and blindfolded Erica."

Erica knew he was right about her because she would be as guilty as hell at what she had done. She did love Mike but she had given her virginity to Shee. She loved this Shee though. She didn't think she could give Shee up so easily now, not after what she done with him and had experienced.

Erica had behaved shamelessly in the pub in part to cover up what she had done with Shee but also because it excited her to tease blokes into doing things to her. She thought she flew too close to the sun with Roddie though and she was convinced Mike had seen her getting just too fresh with Roddie. Roddie made her really horny for some reason.

It did present Erica with an excuse to pretend Mike got her virginity. The sex with Mike had been an anticlimax after the mind blowing sex she had with Shee. She thought Mike's dick looked bigger and thicker than before and she had measured it to make sure but Shee's was still near enough double in size and Mike's dick wasn't going to cut it with her or the sexual being she was becoming.

Erica wondered how much longer she could keep lying to Mike and how often she could lie to him. She was getting hornier around a lot of men. She would cover up some of what she had done and some of what she was thinking with some truths without being blatant about it.

She looked at the sleeping Mike and her fingers on her left hand flitted to her pussy and her right hand to her breasts and nipples as she fantasised about Shee and his big thick cock thrusting in and out of her. She wasn't finished there with her fantasy though as she imagined Roddie having a big thick dick and the Mike's mate Steve having a thick cock as well. The orgasm she had thinking about Steve was particularly intense.

Erica though that she would have to break in Mike to view things as she was now viewing them. That was easier said than done. She would have to be careful about how she went about it because Mike could have a temper but he had been pretty relaxed on this holiday. Mike hadn't thumped Roddie for one and she thought he might.

When she looked at Mike again she thought about how she wanted his to catch her fucking Shee. The idea of even having an audience actually made her horny. She had though some things she now regretted thinking, she didn't want to hurt Mike just get him to go along with what she was becoming or felt she was becoming.

Mike's Reality:

We would move on from that campsite to one that was on the west coast proper and a bit further north. The hot dry weather continued though and that seemed to keep the midges down as well or so some experts reckoned. It would be another campsite close to a pub and a shop and let us avoid the dubious joys of cooking and washing up.

I think after fucking her six times in one night Erica noticed that I needed to top up the spunk tanks. I thought she might be tender or even sore after all that sex but she said she wasn't. She was even in flirt mode in a pub again. I would check her phone again when she left it sitting and I found another 4 phone numbers added to the list of the seven she already had. I couldn't put faces to those numbers though.

We didn't have sex that night as I was endeavouring to fill up my tanks I suppose and darn if the visions, dreams and nightmares didn't return and the hard boners with them. I found I could put male faces to every one of those 11 numbers in those dreams and darn if they didn't disturb my sleep.

The next day we would check into a hotel despite the cost so we could both have a good wash as in a shower and I could have a shave. She was keeping herself pubic hair free as well. It was something she knew I liked. We would meet a couple in the hotel bar who had met Shee when we talked about our holiday so far and they talked about theirs. Erica thought the girl Rachel was really glamorous.

She would ask me that night if I had been serious about her doing glamour and nude photography and I replied "I was. I heard it paid well and I didn't have a problem with you doing it babe not even the nude stuff. I was joking about the Sleazy Bar stuff. Why what brought on this interest?"

She smiled "Rachel that girl we met earlier well she does it. She told me it paid really well and it was great to have some extra money being a student and not have to tap money off her boyfriend. He was okay with her doing the nude stuff or so she said. She had offers to do hardcore photography and hardcore porn but she knocked them back!"

She giggled "I had offers to do hardcore photography and porn in the last year and more than once as well but I knocked them back. Well I was a virgin until a few nights ago. I thought the guys that asked me were joking at first but I guess they weren't joking. Rachel thought I might be an uhmm adult model. Well you did tell me I had the body for it!"

I quizzed her "You got offers but didn't say anything about them, to do porn that is and hardcore stuff at that!"

She giggled nervously "Uhmm no Mike well I didn't want you getting mad and killing the blokes as I thought you might. I uhmm might feel more relaxed about talking about stuff that I didn't talk about before or was too nervous to talk about. I heard that all guys watch porn but I don't think you do and you never mention it not even to be crude about it!"

I thought she was testing boundaries and I smiled "I don't watch porn. Well obviously I have watched some porn but it was so bad I couldn't watch again. You are way sexier than the porn actresses anyway. Well at least the ones I saw. That competition isn't even close babe!"

She flashed her eyes at me "So if I was doing porn you would watch it since I am so sexy according to you and quite a few other guys as well!"

I had images of her getting fucked by other blokes and had got hard as well but I was guarded in what I said next "I am not sure that I would be comfortable with you doing porn babe. I don't think I would be comfortable with you getting fucked by other men and not even for a lot of money babe. What brought that up babe?"

She gave me a strange look "I uhmm well I have been having lots of weird fantasies since I lost my virginity. The fantasies have been getting dirtier and sleazier as well and I had some about doing hardcore porn. It isn't the weed either.

I uhmm those guys that I lost my temper with and Shee saved me from well they wanted me to make a porno with them. It was them saying that pretty crudely that really got me mad at them and now I am having fantasies about it and we haven't touched any weed today at all.

I uhmm I have also been having fantasies about getting gangbanged as well now. I find them really hot as well Mike.

I have generally been having lots of fantasies and feeling really horny since we arrived at the first campsite. I think that's weird because I was never like that before. Well I don't think I was!"

I gave her a quizzical look "It is funny you should say that but I have been having some pretty wild fantasies as well but about you and other blokes having sex. They started up around the time we arrived at the first campsite.

Well I never used to have any except for those where I daydreamed about having sex with you that is. Well I guess that is no surprise to you babe. I find it kind of disturbing that I am having weird fantasies about you getting fucked by other guys. I didn't have any during or after we had sex though!"

She giggled "Well lets lay off the weed and then we can share notes in the morning if there is anything to share that is. But I find it kind of hot you recounting fantasies about me getting fucked by other blokes!"

I would have another disturbed night of sleazy fantasies about Erica getting hard fucked by Shee and gang raped and then about her fucking other guys in a porno. Erica was already awake when I woke in the morning.

She smiled "I already wrote down what I had dreams about last night. I woke more than once in the night and you had a hard on! It looked even bigger Mike than the time I measured it last!"

I sighed "Okay I dreamed about you having sex with Shee. I also dreamed about you getting gang raped and then about you fucking other guys in a porno!"

She bit her lip "That is spooky Mike as that is what I had. I wrote it down before you said anything!"

I studied what she wrote and swore "What the fuck? Are we sharing visions, dreams and nightmares now?"

She just giggled "This is weird shit. Oh and my knickers were soaking this morning even more soaking than usual!"

She noted my morning glory and giggled as she whipped out her tape measure again and when she finished she was still giggling "What the fuck is this Mike? You have fantasies about me getting fucked by other guys and you are an extra half inch bigger length wise since the last time but no thicker!"

I laughed "And you get wetter by your own admission babe!"

We would stay at that hotel another day and night as we had phones in need of charging and Rachel and her boyfriend Josh were also a friendly couple and Erica wanted to know more about the photographic posing. Rachel told her she was also an artistic model and that was easy to do after she gone nude for the camera.

That night I would go through another 6 condoms and again I was a bit quick the first three times. It was almost a repeat performance of the night she let me have her virginity. There would be no visions, dreams or nightmares that night. Erica didn't have any either.

We would move on the next day as we shifted from one campsite to the next one and even wild camped at a location we liked with great views for one day and Erica went for a swim though the water wasn't exactly warm but the weather stayed hot and dry for us. We were both still getting wild visions, dreams and also what to me were some very bad dreams that I called nightmares as they had returned.

Erica seemed less bothered by these night visitations than me or so it seemed to me and we both got some during the days as well. She told me she wasn't going to let them bother her and it was during those days that she even let me take photos of her topless. I had to share them with her though as she sent some to the photographer that Rachel used to ask his opinion.

She would actually tease me about the visions "I am going to embrace mine Mike! Well they are just that, well fantasies. They make us both horny don't they so what is the problem. I don't see you complaining about me getting horny and then putting out for you do you!"

I shrugged "You have a point. I am still freaked by some of those fantasies though and the fact they give me hardon's!"

She smiled "I even find the idea of getting gangbanged really hot now since I decided to embrace it and not treat it as a nightmare!"

She gave me a look that spelled a challenge to me by the looks of it "I didn't tell you that Rachel fancied you. She uhmm suggested a swap for one night. She wanted a change from Josh. I thought about it but I didn't follow through on it. It wasn't because I didn't fancy him though, I did.

I was worried that if I let you sleep with Rachel I might not get you back and Josh also likes to fuck bareback and I couldn't let him do that when I wasn't letting you do it. I am just not ready to go bareback even if I am getting fucked bareback in my fantasies all the time.

I was worried that Rachel would like you too much to let me have you back. We uhmm made comparisons between you and Josh. I think because she wanted to fuck you I looked at you in a new light.

Oh and well you have a bigger and thicker cock than Josh right now and I think if I wanted to fuck another guy I would want to trade up for a bigger cock and not down for a smaller one Mike.

She is more sexually experienced than I am. She has had several boyfriends as well and I think a lot of men full stop. I don't think I would have stood a chance against her if she set her eyes on you longer term and wanted to steal you from me. She likes to fuck bareback. I wasn't ready for a swap!"

She giggled as I was struck almost dumb and I was definitely speechless for several minutes as she continued to giggle.

I eventually found my tongue "I didn't think about her in a sexual way at all kitten and there was no telling where Josh has been either. He is to my mind a man of the world. Didn't you tell me once that your sisters and your mates have all had a dose of the clap at least once in their promiscuous lives? We might have liked them but well we don't know them all that well. So Rachel fancied me did she? I didn't see that at all!"

That night I would go through another 6 condoms. I had learned a bit of self control in that I would last long enough between her legs on the third fuck to make her cum.

She would laugh riotously after the sixth fuck "You cum lots more than Josh, I think Rachel would have liked that too much. Thank you for being patient with me!"

She wasn't even entertaining going bareback with me or even experimenting in relation to positions yet she had been fucked in several very varied positions in her fantasies getting fucked by other guys. She made it hard to get angry at her for her reticence though.

Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers
12