The Devil's Cuckoos Ch. 03

Story Info
Erica and Mike sink slowly into depravity.
4.3k words
4.28
10.5k
3

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers

The Lair of the Incubus:

Erica's Perspective:

She was slowly trying to get Mike used to the idea that she was going to be a bit of a slut. The flirting he would see particularly as it would be tame for the most part. She would tease him about the photography and about doing porn.

Mike hadn't said anything about how she had been behaving either well not really. She thought he would be pissed at the very least but he hadn't been. She thought if he had been then she would have stopped what she had been doing.

She would also lead him towards where she thought Shee would be. It was Shee that she wanted or one of the men she wanted at the very least. Her sexual desires had become plural as in wanting more than one man to fuck her.

Mike's Reality:

The stopover at the next hotel saw Erica back in flirt mode with guys again. I caught her letting blokes fondle her ass but she didn't see me. She didn't brush away their hands well not the one's she obviously liked at least.

The visions, dreams and nightmares had also returned with interest as well it seemed. It also meant she was horny and pretty horny at that. I sneaked a peak at her phone later and her list of males on the prowl had grown to 15. I couldn't put the four new faces and names together because I didn't know where she had run into them.

The photographer had got back to her to say that he thought she had potential to get plenty of business as a glamour model and nude model if she was okay with doing nude and soft core photography. He offered to do a professional portfolio for her as well.

I had a sharp intake of breath when she informed me "He has asked me if I would be interested in hardcore photography or doing hardcore porn movies as well. Rachel said he would ask. I told him no and that I wasn't that kind of girl. I might be turning into that kind of girl though. I also told him my boyfriend was happy with me doing the other nude stuff but not hardcore of any kind. Rachel says he hasn't pushed her to hardcore after she told him no initially even though there is possibly a lot more money in it."

She would give me a guilty look and giggle "Actually Mike, honestly, the idea of doing hardcore porn films kind of turns me on now and I don't know why. It is something that used to disgust me, the very idea of it but now well I get wet thinking about it."

I sighed "I doubt you would get away with having your male co-stars wear condoms pussycat. The directors and producers etc would want it bareback. Porn with condoms doesn't sell babe and if it doesn't sell they aint going to make it.

I read that wearing condoms considering what they do in porn means they get chaffed a lot and end up sore or at least tender. I can tell you it leaves my dick feeling a bit raw using them babe.

You would have to display or at least put out in a far greater range of positions that you have so far put out in as well. You do give great head babe. Oh and you are now experienced at anal so that is something. How exactly did we end up on this subject anyway?"

She giggled "I think you are just being sneaky and trying to get me on the pill!"

I grinned "Well that was obvious even before I gave you other reasons for ditching bloody rubbers! I have never hidden that I want to fuck you bareback Erica! Oh and you would get paid more for condom less sex on screen babe. I read that somewhere."

She flashed her eyes "We also got on this subject because a lot of men think I have a body for making porn and the idea of doing it really does turn me on but I said that already. You seem to have read a lot of stuff about the porn industry mister Mike!"

I grinned "Well we looked at the Economics of the porn industry when I was doing a course in Economics last year, heck they even include it in GDP figures now babe. Oh and in the Business Studies course we looked at several porn industry companies and models since some of them are pretty successful and very profitable.

Sin sells babe and the more Govts try to ban something or restrict access to it then the more it sells and the more profitable it gets. Sin will always sell!"

She was giggling at me and I groaned "You baited me and I fell into the trap."

She gave me an impish look "You did a little. I was being a little bit serious as well though about the porn Mike. I get wet thinking about it now and I don't know why because deep down it disgusts me or at least it used to."

She changed the subject "I am going to do my exercise routine again. Rachel said I shouldn't let it slip even on holiday. Oh and I don't want girls like Rachel stealing you away from because I got unfit and flabby."

I had noticed she had begun doing her exercise routines again after we had run into Rachel and Josh. When Erica exercised anywhere public she attracted wandering male eyes. It was inevitable. She either didn't care about the audiences she attracted or maybe she wanted an audience. I wasn't sure either way now.

I laughed at her "I better get to working out again myself before a guy like Shee comes along and steals you away from me because I got a beer gut on me."

She gave me impish looks "I like to watch you and guys work out, especially when you work up a sweat. Well I catch guys ogling me often enough. I think it is only fair if I get to watch sometimes as well."

It would be the next day as we sat having breakfast in the hotel that Erica pointed out "You know we are quite close to where Shee said his uncles had property and to where he might go or so he said.

We could stopover there and wild camp where he said there were great views to the west and an amazing beach. You can get the car quite close according to the maps! There is even a pub restaurant quiet close as well at some marina."

I was against the idea but Erica was on a roll and there was no stopping her without a major row breaking out or so I suspected.

I hummed and hawed over it though "I think that might be a private road to that castle Erica! We would probably be trespassing."

Erica had the bit between her teeth though "You could park and camp up at the marina first and then we could check things out on foot Mike. Shee might not even be there."

I tried to put her off "It is like a private estate Erica and he did say his uncles didn't like visitors uninvited or otherwise."

She wasn't going to be put off though and I suppose I agreed with her for the sake of domestic tranquillity at that point but I didn't really want to run into Shee again if he was there "Okay we will have a look but if that beach and bay is off limits to us then we give up the whole idea."

I could tell she was excited when we arrived at the marina where we would camp. By the time we got there and got set up it was too late to go exploring. She was not just excited she was agitated in a way I couldn't explain. She was also flirting plus with random males. She jiggled her tits at a few of them.

I would double check her phone when she was occupied and saw the numbers of phone numbers had grown to 21 and all from males. That was 6 new additions since we arrived at the marina. I couldn't put faces to the new numbers either.

The next day we would walk to the bay which wasn't off limits but the large Victorian stroke Georgian house was definitely was. The road to it was private and gate looked well locked but that was where she wanted to go and that was off limits. Then also the 'beware of the dogs' signs were enough to put her off and not just me.

It was becoming disturbing to watch her with other guys at the marina and actually get turned on a little. She wasn't knocking back the touchers either. It might have been pretty tame touching to that point but it was inside the personal space that only I had been in previously to my knowledge. It might even have been the way she looked at a guy with her eyes that gave me a boner.

I would agree to move our campsite to the bay though as she was flirting plus at the marina and looking quiet dangerous when it came to other men. I felt moving to the bay was safer than staying at the marina. She had part nagged me to I suppose but maybe part manipulated me into doing so as well. It was also the case I might have been happy to be away from the marina the way she was behaving.

I sensed that she sensed my mood and she smiled and gave me a cheeky look at one point "Your cock is now 5 and one half inches long and its also 4 and one half inches in girth. It has been getting bigger. It feels like your balls are getting bigger as well, well when I cup them in my hands they feel heavier and bigger."

I shrugged "Thanks for that I suppose but I just think that it is that I shave my pubes that makes my dick and balls look bigger."

She gave me a cheeky look "It is more than that. Can't you feel it Mike? I am getting hornier and my sexual fantasies filthier and you dick is definitely bigger now than before we went on holiday. I feel even hornier here Mike. I know that you are having those visions as well and your dick is like hard when I am having them."

She wasn't horny enough to let me fuck her bareback that night though. She was the instigator of the sex that resulted in me going through another six condoms. She didn't complain about being sore or tender despite the literature I had read saying that she should be. Condoms were meant to be abrasive to chicks internally. Erica well she wanted it harder, faster and rougher that night as well.

I got a cheeky look from her after the sixth time "Now that is the way I really like it Mike. I want fucked like that lots more."

Erica wasn't feeling energetic the next day as she elected to have nothing more than a swim in what was quite warm water for sea water. She would have me moisturise her and apply sun block on those parts she couldn't reach and more than once that day. She also left most of the cooking up to me and the gathering of drift wood for a fire up to me as well.

She was a bit irked that there was no apparent phone signal where we were camped. I didn't have a signal on mine either.

I never thought she would be the kind of chick to rough in remote places where there was no phone signal but she seemed calm down in relation to that as she reminded herself "I guess I can't complain since I made you drag us here. You know it is also quite beautiful here so we can't have everything I guess. It is kind of spooky though in that we haven't seen another living soul yet I keep feeling like we are being watched."

I laughed "There isn't a soul here but us babe. I haven't seen any sign of life at that castle or more like big house either. The two holiday homes on this bay are also empty as in no sign of life. We can hop in the car any time and head to the marina pub if you want."

She sighed "No it is okay. The men were getting a bit much there hitting on me every other minute it seemed."

I didn't point out she was pretty much inviting them to but she was fine staying at the bay so I didn't rake over the marina any with her. She had also declined the offer to do weed that evening as well. I abstained from it since she was.

Neither of us had any sexual dreams or nightmares that night although she didn't have nightmares because she embraced whatever dream or daydream she was having or had since she told me she was going to embrace them, no matter how dark or sleazy they were.

When I woke the next morning she was awoke and told me "Can we stay one more day here as we have this place to ourselves and I feel so peaceful here? I don't care if we are being watched. I felt like we were being watched the whole of yesterday. I am going to go topless today. Well it is another steamy day or it is going to be."

Topless to her meant hanging her hair loose though and it hung down below her tits. Her tits wouldn't be exposed unless she swept or flicked her hair out of the way of them. The show wasn't for me though of that I had no doubt; it was for her mystery voyeur. I hadn't caught sight of anybody yet and didn't feel like we were being spied upon or more like she was being spied upon.

The visions had returned though and I wondered if we were sharing the same fantasy as she lay on her back sunbathing at one point and began to play with herself as she slipped her fingers into her bikini bottoms and played with her nipples and breasts with her other hand. I was having a fantasy about her making a porno film. My dick got rock hard thinking about it.

She would tell me after she had come down from an intense orgasm "I had a fantasy about doing a porn shoot Mike. I came hard, that was just so intense. I don't know where that fantasy came from as I have never watched any porn ever."

It spooked me that I was sharing her fantasy yet again. It was also disturbing that in her fantasy she was again fucking bareback. I didn't like the idea of her doing porn and I didn't like the idea of her fucking other guys but the visions of her doing just that bareback as well inexplicably gave me rock hard boners.

She would get up and go for a swim after that. I could tell she was still having erotic fantasies as I was getting them as well. They were hers and not mine that filled my head right then and kept my dick rock hard. The swim seemed to chill her and stop the latest fantasy where she was being raped again. I felt relief at that one shutting down and my dick withering.

The relief was short-lived when I heard a familiar voice "I thought it might be you guys that were camping here."

I looked round to see the topless Shee strutting almost. I tried to stay calm "Erica wanted to come here and I didn't feel like arguing about it. You are first sign of life we have seen since we arrived here."

He shrugged as he grinned "I only arrived here this morning. The marina was getting a bit crowded with types that I don't like. Oh and Rachel and Josh were there and they seemed to know you guys. It is a small world it seems. Rachel also had an agenda in relation to me that I don't think Josh liked. I thought it best to avoid them and use my uncle's house since they aren't here and the holiday lets are also empty.

I wasn't expecting you guys to be here, it is in theory remote and almost off the beaten track. I see you have something on your mind. It might be better to get it off your mind before Erica spots I am here."

I thought it isn't just Rachel that has an agenda in relation to Shee. I replied "So what is it Rachel has in mind that Josh wouldn't be too keen on?"

He grinned "Well she wants to have sex with me. I am well used to that wish from females. Not all boyfriends etc are keen to let their girlfriends sample me though. It can cause a lot of trouble and trouble I don't want. I know she likes you but Josh has no idea about her desires in relation to you though. She keeps that hidden from him."

I smirked "What gives with the Internet hate Club dedicated to you?"

He grinned "Oh those, well some folk are never happy. Well blokes complaining after the event and less than happy with the deal I made them and they agreed to."

I had to ask "What deal was that?"

He smirked "I think you might suspect what it is or was already Mike. I will clarify though. Since you have been on holiday you have been experiencing the ability to share Erica's deepest and darkest sexual fantasies. Her interest in debauched sex is also exploding is it not? She might even have access to your fantasies.

The other thing is that your dick has been getting significantly bigger despite what modern medicine would have to say on that matter. Well I provided the means for some men to have enhanced sexual organs and the ability to read the minds of women as long as they were having sexual thoughts.

I met my end of the bargain but there are several men unhappy about what they got back despite the fact they got what they wanted. That was bigger thicker dicks and the ability to share in their girlfriends or their wives sexual fantasies."

I replied quizzically and sceptically "What did it cost them? Even though I don't think I believe a word of what you are saying."

He shrugged and grinned "Oh I think you know in part what it cost them. Naturally I fucked their girlfriends, fiancées, partners or wives. That was just part of the overall agreement as I also get to impregnate their wives, fiancées, partners or girlfriends at some point in the future. None of the females in question objected to the deal for obvious reasons.

Those girls in question all wanted to explore the deepest and darkest aspects of their sexuality. They wanted to live out their darkest fantasies. The men wanted to share in that or so they told me when they agreed to the deal. It is the old story that you don't get anything for nothing though.

It isn't all one sided since the girls in question are doomed to love those men for the rest of their lives regardless. The men can't divorce them or separate from them at any point. It is well and truly till death do us part. They might not be happy about that part of the agreement either.

Rachel wants Josh to agree to the deal offered but I think he won't accept it. Rachel will almost certainly leave him if he doesn't. She wishes to explore aspects of her sexuality that she hasn't yet explored. She would prefer to do it with his agreement but she will do it without it if she has to.

Erica is also wanting to explore her darker side isn't she Mike? She is no different from any other young girl that I encounter on my travels. I suspect you already know what her answer will be if she is offered the same deal. I could se that in her eyes the first time I met her."

I growled "What in the fuck are you?"

He just grinned "Oh you will know I have been called the Devils Cuckoo or Satan's Cuckoo. That is a bit unfair since the cuckoo surreptitiously dumps his eggs in the nests of unsuspecting birds! I and my brothers do it with the agreement of the couples in question."

I gulped "You mean there is more than one of you!"

He shrugged "Oh yes! I have 12 brothers in total that I know of! Well half brothers really. I have 13 half sisters that the world might call succubus. Well that is what I know about. My father spread his seed about a bit and so did my uncles."

I coughed before he continued "I am an Incubus I suppose. We are nothing like the literary or ignorant religious accounts of us at all except in one regard and that is the great power we have over women or at least the fact we are sexual manna to them and there is nothing we can do to stop that if they are receptive to us.

We live most of our lives in hiding almost. Well we are also hunted and that is no fun. Men and Clerics naturally want us dead like yesterday and women well they would equally fuck us to certain death if we didn't make them stick to agreements. Agreements they can't break even if they wanted to and subsequent to making them.

It goes without saying that Erica is very receptive to me. You might have noticed that already Mike. The same goes for Rachel. You know this in your mind and your heart already! I am as much drawn to her and that is why I left in such a hurry and without a goodbye. You see how men react to her. I might be an Incubus with some magical talents but I am still a man. My mother was a human girl. She might have been part succubus but I am not sure about that."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, it sounded totally insane and Shee just stood there and shrugged "Nobody ever believes me but then I wouldn't believe me either if I was you. Tell you what you can have Erica measure your dick again the next time she has a fantasy and I bet you will find it is bigger and thicker again.

Erica more than any other chick you know gets you rock hard doesn't she? Her fantasies have you trying not to reach for your dick to relieve the pressure that builds up there. It's okay to admit to it as she does that to me. She does that to men full stop."

Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers
12