The Devil's Cuckoos Ch. 04

Story Info
Shee continues to seduce Erica and corrupt Mike.
8.9k words
4.2
6.2k
2
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iainmore
Iainmore
60 Followers

The Lair of the Incubus Part 2:

Erica's Perspective:

Erica was quite pleased that she had got Mike to come to this place at all. She hadn't nagged him into coming to that place but she did manipulate him into doing it to a certain extent. She knew deep down that Mike didn't really want to be here.

She thought that Mike couldn't fail to see her flirting with other guys and that it was now going beyond flirting but he didn't physically or verbally react to any of it. Maybe if he had she wouldn't be doing this but that was lie she told herself. The truth was that she wanted to fuck Shee again and fuck other men. The fantasies weren't just filling her night dreams more and more they were filling her daydreams as well.

Erica could almost sense that Shee was getting closer and closer with each hour that passed. She had felt connected to Shee since she had sex with him. She now had to work on Mike some more to soften him up for letting her fuck Shee and fuck Shee as often as she wanted to fuck him. The closer she felt Shee was the more sexually agitated she got.

She had swum out to a small isle some 200 yards away so she could have her sexual fantasies about Shee and other guys in comparative privacy. She was self conscious then about Mike hearing any of them. She noted the standing stones there as being quite modern looking or so she thought and every one of them depicted a sexual scene.

Erica was moving round the stones and being tactile with the carvings depicting obvious sexual scenes when her reverie was disturbed by a voice that was now very familiar to her "I see you appreciating the work Erica. I carved those years ago now. Mike doesn't know I am here yet."

Erica sighed deeply "I felt your presence getting closer and closer He can't see us from here Shee. I need your cock in me again. I need to eat more of your cum as well. It is so much thicker, creamier and tastier than Mike's is to me right now."

Erica began to undo her bikini top and then the bottoms giving Shee wanton looks as she did so. She would then crawl to him on her hands and knees and gave him hungry looks as she did so before pulling down his bathing trunks. She would salaciously begin licking his balls and the shaft of his already rock hard dick.

Erica knew she was really good at giving head and not even Shee could resist her for long. Well she did have lots of oral practice on Mike because for years that was all she gave Mike. Shee would grunt and shoot a load into her mouth that she greedily swallowed but he had way more in the tank than Mike had or your average human male would have. Half of his load ended up on her face and also on her tits.

Shee would descend to his knees to lick up the excess cum off of Erica's face and tits. Erica thought it isn't something that Mike would do or at least felt certain that he wouldn't.

When Shee had finished cleaning her stroke grooming her with his ticklish raspish tongue he maneuvered her onto her back and spread her legs. She sighed "It feels like an eternity since you fucked me last Shee!"

Shee thrust into her hard and fast before another word escaped her mouth. She wrapped her thighs and legs around his hips and drew him into her as she tried to time her moves to his thrusts.

She gasped and panted and moaned intermittently and as quietly as she could "Oh god Shee it is heaven again, fuck me Shee, give it to me Shee, love me Shee, I love you, it is you I want!"

Erica was in turmoil as she half wanted to be caught by Mike right then but then her good side didn't want to hurt him and what she was doing physically, sexually and verbally was surely hurtful in the extreme.

Shee was driving her to several orgasms over the next hour and reducing her to a quivering wreck before he shot his seed into her. Erica could only gasp "God yes Shee, pump it into me, fuckin knock me up Shee! You have so much cum!"

Shee would withdraw from her even though his dick was still rock hard and grin down at her as he stood "You will have to pretend that you haven't seen me today! I have a proposition for Mike! One that I hope will let me fuck you often and without him going psycho on me! Give me an hour or so to put it to him! Keep him sweet as he might get moody about what I suggest. Your unconscious lust can only be truly satiated by me."

Mike's Reality:

Shee slipped away before Erica spotted him. I was beginning to think this holiday was now a very bad idea. I was going to have to tell Erica everything he told me and that wasn't something I was looking forward to.

When she had finished her swim she chirped "I went to that small isle and back again! There are Standing Stones on it with weird symbols and what looks like very sexual carvings on it. Somebody has planted plants around it and it seems to be cared for so it gets visitors quiet regularly."

I replied "It might be folks from the big house up there. We have been invited for supper at 5 o clock pussycat and to stay overnight if we want and enjoy a proper bed and some mod cons."

Erica gave me an inscrutable look and I laughed "Well they told us to take toothbrushes and so on. They didn't say anything about you cavorting about topless since they saw you through a telescope. I think one of them at least liked the view."

She didn't believe me at first and I shrugged "It beats cooking for ourselves and washing up afterwards as well."

She just smiled "I think I will have a rest and another fantasy. I think I will finish the one I started on the isle. I think there must be a proximity thing for you to see what I am fantasising about as you didn't say anything about it. It was quite dirty."

I shrugged "I didn't experience anything minx but I was distracted."

She just giggled as she teased me "I was having a really wicked fantasy about your mate Steve and you know what they say about his dick and that is that it is a porn class big one and that he knows how to use it. Well he did shag my three best mates didn't he? I heard every sordid detail from them."

I sighed "Do you have to have fantasies about him Erica?"

She just giggled "Yes well he is good looking and ripped like you and they say variety is the spice of life. I would be lying if I said I didn't fancy Steve and that he didn't get me wet you know where Mike and you know it. You are big on us being truthful with each other so I am just being honest with you."

I sighed "I guess if you know the sordid details of what he did with April, Fiona and Louise then and you know why Rog, Pete and Henry no longer speak to Steve and why your mates are presently man less. The boys found out didn't they."

She giggled "I am not letting them anywhere near you either since your dick has been getting bigger and thicker lately. I am not telling the sluts that either. Well you are now way bigger and thicker than Rog, Pete or Henry according to what the sluts have said to me. Steve should be doing porn with his dick according to what the sluts also claimed. Well those sluts watch porn."

I groaned "Does it have to be a fantasy about Steve though?"

Erica almost purred "It does Mike! I would be lying if I said he didn't turn me on and I said that already I think but it is just a fantasy."

I bit on my thoughts because I knew it wasn't just any old fantasy any longer. The fantasies took on a darker more menacing ambience now with the presence of Shee in our lives.

She would strip off and lie on the blanket in the tent and slip her fingers between her legs. She was looking at me with her eyes wide open when she did so.

Her chest heaved as she took a deep breath "When you get jealous your dick gets really hard doesn't it Mike? When I got jealous of Rachel my pussy got really wet. I got jealous of that girl Caroline that you seemed to like and I got jealous of that Jane who had bigger tits than me. I think that Caroline had bigger tits as well.

I guess if you can get jealous then it is okay that I get jealous as well. I don't think I would like it if you were totally indifferent to me liking or fancying other men. I don't think I would like it if you were totally indifferent to me fucking other men Mike. I like it when you get a little bit jealous.

I think it is okay that you like and fancy other chicks. I think it is okay if you have fantasies about fucking them Mike. You can feel and see my fantasies so I think it is only fair if I can feel and see yours Mike. I bet you have them but you lock them out from me."

I don't think I wanted her seeing some of the fantasies that I had in the past. She closed her eyes and sighed as her fingers began to work her pussy and clit.

She moaned "Oh Steve fuck that's a big fat cock you have. Fuck me Steve. Fuck me hard with it. Oh fuck yes Stevie fuck your cock is so big and so hard in me. Oh God Cum in me Stevie. Knock me up Steve! Oh yes Steve, that's it, give it to me Steve."

I could see her fantasy and I didn't really need her to give me a running commentary as well. I thought shit I was getting rock hard again to her having a fantasy about one of my mates. She was bent over the kitchen table with her legs spread in this fantasy. She would have a very loud and very intense orgasm to it as well.

When she blinked open her yes she saw the tent pole in my shorts and giggled "Gosh Mike that got you turned on. I better measure it whilst I am still having dirty thoughts about Steve."

She giggled as she dug out her tape measure and peeled down my shorts "Fuck Mike is that what me fantasising about fucking Steve does to you!"

She measured my dick and giggled "Wow! Fuck it is even bigger and thicker! What are you eating Mike? Holy smoke it is now 7 and one quarter inches long by 6 inches in circumference. That is now way above average going by what I have read on the Net Mike.

Now it is your turn to tell me what your fantasies are or some of them. Oh and Steve fucked Louise over the kitchen table. That is just in case you were curious as to where that fantasy came from."

Erica giggled and gave me a coquettish look "I wouldn't mind Steve taking me over the kitchen table."

It didn't come as any great surprise to her that I sort of fancied her mates. She was a bit more shocked that I had a hard on for her baby sister though and I had to defend my corner "Heck she is a legal age now Erica. Lorna wears even less than you do now not that I am complaining about what you wear now. She is also precocious and she has a hot body like you and she knows it. Oh and she fancies me as well. That doesn't escape your eyes does it?"

I noted the dark looks she gave me and sighed "Well you wanted me to tell you. Oh and me and Steve are like mates since we were 4 years old and you fancy him so I fancy your sister and I wont lie about it. Get her to wear some bloody clothes then if it peeves you."

She was a little peeved and I had to lick her out as she got wet at the idea of me fucking her mates and even her sister.

After I had provided Erica with the fantasy of me cumming on her sisters face and tits and in her hair she gave me a cheeky look "It would serve her right if you did for her wearing those cropped tops she wears and those short tight shorts she is always in and as for those mini skirts that are nothing more than belts she also wears around you!"

I laughed "Oooh meow kitty that might be the cattiest thing I have ever heard you say!"

She gave me a cheeky look "She can fancy whoever she wants to but not you. You will tell her to stop fancying you Mike."

I laughed "I don't think that will work Erica as it wouldn't work on you if you were told not to fancy Steve would it?"

I got a cheeky look again "It probably wouldn't and besides my fantasy about him fucking little moi over your kitchen table gave you a right stiffy so why would I stop fancying him as it gets you hard and almost vertical rock hard at that."

I laughed "Well me making a total mess of you baby sister well it does also seem to get your juices going. It seems that you can tune into my thoughts as well when you want to. What goes for Steve goes for your sister Lorna."

She pouted "I am definitely not inviting her to anywhere I might be with you then. Besides I will have to protect her from Steve as well."

I grinned "Pouting doesn't do anything for you; leave that up to the rest of the female species. Just tell her no to Steve, your mates could have told him no and kept them crossed but they chose not to. You tell me no when you want so why can't they learn that art."

She flashed her eyes at me "Maybe when this holiday is over I can seduce Steve and have really dirty sex with him. Is that your cock twitching at that idea Mike?"

She had raised Steve as one of her fantasies again and I wasn't sure I liked that at all. Why did those bitches have to have sex with him and why did they have to tell her he had a mutant cock or that he was good in the sack. The bitches hadn't won any points from me for that. It was something I had forgotten about until Erica had that bloody fantasy about Steve.

It was a distraction from the questions I would also have to face later. I wondered if she knew and that I was the one being brought up to date with certain hard to believe in realities. She gave me that look that suggested she knew what I was thinking right then.

She gave me a cheeky look and giggled "So do you want to fantasize right now that I am Lorna and let me fantasize that you are Steve?"

The fantasy would introduce a new level of spontaneity into our sex as it was easy to imagine her sister as they were physically similar in height and looks but nothing alike in terms of character or personality or interests and Erica had the bigger tits. Erica was on fire imaging that I was Steve. We shared many physical attributes as in height; looks and physique but he obviously had the bigger cock.

Erica would lose herself momentarily as she straddled me and impaled her soaking pussy on my dick and I though bareback at fuckin last. She would suddenly realise what she was doing after sliding up and down on my naked cock several times as I watched her tits jiggle with her fucking motion. I was doing my best to count sheep at that second in time and not cum in her too fast.

The sheep counting eventually lost out to the wanton looks she gave me and her jiggling tits that she toyed with as she rode my naked dick. She teased me "Fuck I love your big naked cock in me Steve. It is so big and thick and filling me up. Fuck me Steve. Drill your dick deep into me as far as it will go and shoot all your cum in me."

I was going to blow my load in her and I think she sensed it as she skipped off my cock when it dawned on her what she was doing but she stayed in the fantasy role as she giggled "That might have got dangerous mister. You don't get to breed little Lorna Stevie. Not even if she wants to be a baby factory."

She would manoeuvre into the 69 position to give me head and she obviously needed my tongue. Her pussy had a definite slat taste to it that time. We would satisfy each other for the moment before going for a swim.

She would tell me later "They say size doesn't matter. I think it does. I like your new bigger thicker dick Mike. I feel fuller and it grates my clit more when we are fucking. I also liked the fantasy. I almost let you cum in me. You might also be getting quite sneaky Mike."

I laughed "It was you that wanted that fantasy Erica!"

She gave me a wicked look "So how many sheep did you get up to?"

I sighed "I lost count after 60 when I lost focus."

She gave me an impish look "I liked the feel of your naked cock in me. I thought about letting you spurt your cum into me but that would be dangerous though as we both come from big families and so we are likely fertile. Well it might also have been that it is way bigger and thicker now than before we went on holiday.

You would have cum in me as well if I let you wouldn't you Mike?"

I let out a deep breath "I think every hetero male I know would cum in you as it is pure heaven between your legs. There isn't any man that would pull out once he was there Erica. It wouldn't matter what position you were doing it in either. Having your pussy massage my naked dick was just an indescribable feeling."

She gave me an impish loo again "It was just as well I was on top then and not on my back. I wouldn't have been able to escape your dick spurting cum into me well I suppose you were fantasising about Lorna and spurting your cum into her."

I sighed "I was counting sheep by then or trying to and I had my eyes shut so I wouldn't have to see your tits jiggling or you toying with them lasciviously or see the wanton looks you were giving me with your eyes."

She giggled "I might have still been fantasising about Steve shooting his cum into me and knocking me up Mike. Although he might not be fertile as he didn't get any of the sluts pregnant and none of those slacks were on the pill either. It doesn't feel so sleazy if I am having fantasies about getting pregnant."

I laughed "Your fantasies are way more hard core than mine minx."

I got a dangerous challenging look from her "Yeah but they really turn you on don't they Mike. They turn you on as much as they turn me on if not more so. What would they do to you and well to us actually if we played them out for real Mike? Would the reality live up to the fantasy or be even better? There is only one way to find out. You could watch me fuck other guys! I could watch you fucking other chicks."

There was a dance in her eyes as she concluded what she was saying. It had been my idea to get her to lighten up on this holiday and be more relaxed about sex and sexual issues but she was going way beyond that boundary in that she was now daring me to let her fuck other guys and even my best mate of that I had no doubt.

The flirting with other blokes had been a precursor to what she had increasingly going on in her own mind or an outward expression of it. My gut was telling me that she would accept Shee's proposition regardless of how I felt about it. She had already crossed a sexual Rubicon in her own mind way before I had.

I was about to find out that once the female of the species crossed the sexual Rubicon that they were every bit the capricious creatures as claimed by many authors down through the ages of our species. Erica would be no exception to that observation of those that went before us.

On the way to the castle stroke house later in the day Erica smiled at me "Shee is there isn't he? It was him that you were talking to when I went for a swim wasn't it?"

I shrugged "I expected you would figure it out since you came here hoping to run into him again! There is no point in denying it!"

She played the coquette "You seem to be very calm about me seeing him again and what I might do with him Mike. He excites me sexually. I mean really excites me. I want to fuck him Mike. Shit I don't believe I said that!"

I sighed "I figured you might."

Erica gave me a look "You are pretty relaxed about what I just said Mike."

I shrugged "He might have a proposition for you that you might not like but then again you might. You already fantasised in part about the proposition he might have for you, well us I suppose. This has been one weird holiday and it might just get weirder. I brought the bong and the weed just in case he doesn't have either. Well they were his in the first place."

Erica was pretty restrained when she ran into Shee. I doubt she would be so restrained if I wasn't there. He would give us a short tour of the house and told us we could use one of the guest double bedrooms for the night. We noted he had a cook or at least the house came with a cook and other staff. They all addressed him as young Master Shee.

The maid Mairi was a babe and she gave me the dreamy bedroom eyes. That got a defensive reaction from Erica. Shee laughed "Mairi is like that. She is more than a maid though. She is actually my half sister. It can get pretty boring living and working here as there usually aren't many guests. She doesn't like the marina set any more than you do Mike. It doesn't cost her anything for a roof over her head here though."

Iainmore
Iainmore
60 Followers