The Devil's Inheritance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That? Do you remember this morning?" He said removing his belt quickly.

"Yes," she said fearfully, staring at his belt, heart flying into her throat. Sophia relaxed, watching as he rolled it up and set it down on the chair beside the bed.

"The moment I cried out and created these," he said tracing his hand around the radial of deep finger-shaped bruises on her hips, "That was what you just had."

"What is it?" she said, mesmerized as he unbuttoned his shirt.

"La petite mort; the little death. You came, my dear," he said, casting it off onto the chair.

"How did you do that?" she said in wonder. Her eyes followed the lines and definition of his hard form. It was so different from her body, and she watched the flickering candlelight highlight the sinews from his neck to his shoulders, his arms and down his stomach to his navel. He ran his hand back through his hair and felt the mess it had become when she had pulled it out of place in her throes. He untied the satin ribbon and smoothed it back with his hands; his dark locks falling just behind his shoulders. Desire flooded through her once again as she stared up at James.

"Well, I'd be happy to show you again," He bent over, pushing down his breeches and stockings before stepping out of them. When he came back up Sophia gasped and staggered back on the bed away from him. Her eyes focused only on his cock, her heart beating in fear and aroused anticipation. This morning, inside of her... it just wasn't possible.

He laughed and shook his head at her reaction, watching as she crawled backward across the bed coming to rest on the other side. She lay there propped up on her elbows with knees bent, her hair tumbling in flaxen curls behind her. She was unaware of the enticing vision she presented to him, "Come, Sophia," he said, slinking toward her like a jungle cat, "You've already known me fully. What could you possibly fear now?"

"I... There's no way in heaven or earth your... thing¬¬¬¬—"

"My cock?"

"Your... your cock could have fit inside of me," she flinched at the words and his sudden movement as he came up beside her. James laid on his side, propped up on an elbow as she shuddered from their close contact, her eyes drawing down the length of his torso, starting at the line of black hair under his navel, through the nest of curls to where his manhood lay jutting out from his body on the sheets between them.

"Well, it did. We both know that," he brushed a fallen blond tendril behind her ear and ran the back of his hand down her cheek. The tender move soothed her and she tilted to the side facing him, her legs stretched out in a long sloping line away from her hips. She still looked down at his organ in dread. No matter how long he drew this out or how pleasurable he made it for her, she knew for certain, there would still be the same ripping pain she felt this morning.

He watched her face change as she looked down at his cock before reaching across to stroke her arm, trying to relax her. He had to have her at least pliant. If she was afraid of him, Sophia would stiffen up and her passion would be lost. Sex would become a rote series of uncomfortable thrusts instead of the soaring ecstasy he had a taste of this morning when he took her on the table. He wanted her to crave his presence inside of her, not fear it.

He leaned closer to her and kissed Sophia, feeling her surrender as her body bent toward him. Lightly picking up her wrist, he guided her shaking hand downward. She jumped when her fingers met hot smooth skin. James closed her fingers around the crown, moaning his approval into her mouth as she responded with a light squeeze.

Sophia broke the kiss and looked down, bringing her hand back from the ruddy head and running her finger around the rim. James tensed himself with all the willpower he could muster as he let her explore him. The head felt smooth and malleable, the skin soft and cottony, especially around the rim of the crown. The shaft below that was a different matter. That skin was delicately silky and hot, yet hard as a fence post. A vein winding up the left side thrummed against her hand.

Her fingers spiraled down the shaft and into the nest of curls at the base. She combed through the straighter, wiry hair underneath and touched the soft pouch that sat below, lightly rolling the two fleshy globes within in her hand as James exhaled a gasp and closed his eyes. He kept trying unsuccessfully to take his mind anywhere else; focusing on her delicate touch would be the end of him. She watched his stomach tighten as her hand traveled up the long shaft once more, two fingers tracing the column along the underside before wrapping around the head, nearly enclosing it in her grasp. James sucked air in through his teeth as she dragged her closed hand downward before pulling up again.

"Does this please you?" she said just above a whisper as her hand slowly pumped the length of his cock.

"Yes, more than you know," he said. If only she knew. To see her gently explore him was driving him to the brink, against his goals for tonight. He retreated away from her just in time and reached under her waist, rolling her back against him, the curve of her ass resting against his groin. He wanted to feel her body against his, and the sight of her willing touch had become too much to take.

The clover scent of her hair filled his senses. James found the lobe of her ear with his tongue and sucked on it, sending a shiver up Sophia's spine. He held her against him by her stomach as his free hand roamed over her body, first brushing down her neck and over a breast, squeezing the nipple between his fingers. She gasped at his touch. James cradled her breast from underneath and kneaded it in his hand before running a single finger down her waist. The tickle of his light touch made her jump and rub seductively against his hardness.

He brought his hand behind, firmly squeezing the cheek of her ass before supporting her thigh and bringing the crook of her knee back over his legs, splaying her against him from behind and running his hand along her leg to her foot. The weight of his cock now rested on her inner thigh along the curve of her sex. She looked down and saw the head poking from between her legs and pulsing with a rhythm of its own.

His hand dove to the front and his finger stroked up through her crease, feeling every layer and curve of her damp folds until it reached the bud protruding from the top. He started drawing a slow lazy circle around it, hearing Sophia gasp, feeling her buck toward his hand, and whimper in frustration as she was bound in this position, her leg immovably cast backward over his, pinned there under his strong arm.

Sophia felt herself again reaching for that ecstasy. James moved his thumb around in circles, replacing the finger, as he started slowly guiding his cock toward her gate with his hand. The added pressure of his thumb made her hips rock and her legs open wider. Her foot curved upward all the way to the base of his spine, opening herself to him, as his arm locked her thigh in place. Her back naturally arched, putting her mound in contact with his heated groin. She felt the crown of his cock start to part her folds and tensed in fear. Sophia bit her lips together and breathed through her nose, preparing herself to take the pain of him again without screaming.

"Lesson the third," he said huskily into her ear, "It hurt the first time I took you, but it will not hurt again after. When I enter you, it will feel likethis..."

James thrust gently into her all the way to the hilt and Sophia winced, not believing him, expecting the pain to rip through her. Instead she felt a fullness and heat in her depths. She gave a surprised gasp and leaned back into him. His width felt like it was splitting her in two, but she had never felt anything as right and pleasurable before. Her voice left her own control as she moaned in tempo to his steady thrusts into her depths.

"This is how it is supposed to be between a man and woman. If you are open and willing for me," he said gritting his teeth, "This is how glorious it will feel every time I fuck you."

He groaned as her flesh suddenly seized around him, her body reacting in shock to his curse, then tilted her head back onto his chest, eyes fluttering closed as she leaned back against him, surrendered to the complete control he had over her body. His finger continued its lazy path around her nub, as his thrusts grew deeper. The heat of her flesh against him as he encircled her body from behind and lanced through her started sapping him of his self-discipline. He strained to maintain the angle and speed of his taking, waiting for Sophia to feel the fullness of her arousal before he reached his.

Amazed at the closeness he felt to her body, he found a rhythm inside of her, feeling throughout his being the surrender she gave to him as her skin melted into his. The arm pinned under her ran up and down her abdomen, cradling her breast and pinching a nipple before running back down again. Sophia felt like he was touching her everywhere and that every inch of her body belonged to James.

Her mouth was open and her eyes closed, the heat of passion driving her every movement and sound. James wanted to watch the magnificent sight of her coming once more, this time buried deep within her, joined together in the most elemental way possible. But he withheld that spiraling pleasure from her with the slow motion of his finger and the deliberate glide of his cock.

She shuddered and whimpered as the familiar ache with in her grew without release, becoming an agony, "Oh God, James, please..."

"What's the matter, my dear?" he said stopping his fingers on her bud. Simultaneously he thrust shallowly into her channel, rubbing the walls of her canal deliciously, but not deep or hard enough. She began to ache in his absence. Sophia cried in anguish and struggled in vain to move against the absolute control James had over their position, desperate to feel him deep within her and the sensuous rub of his fingertips once more, "Would you like to come?"

"Please..."

"Tell me you want to come," he said barely holding on to his own control over the slow and shallow momentum.

"James I need to come; please touch me again. I need you deeper; oh God, PLEASE!!" she cried, humiliated by her wanton words but needing the release only he could give her.

With a great push, James sheathed himself to the hilt inside her and started rubbing his fingers across her turgid flesh with vigor. Sophia threw her head back in ecstatic relief as he filled her. He moved his hand from her stomach to grasp the skin just above her mound to steady her body as his thrusts picked up to a fever pitch. He couldn't stop for anything now, instinct guiding the crescendo of his movements and his voice.

Sophia felt the world around her disappear once more as her body lurched forward, starting to come around his cock. The waves of her orgasm were pressed back into her by the thickness of him piercing through her over and over. Her triumphant primal cries filled his ears.

The hot velvet of her core closed in around him, sucking him deep inside her and rolling over him with waves and spasms that carried him across the threshold with her. His cries matched hers as James arched back like the length of a bow and plunged to her depths, his seed bursting from him. Emptying himself, he thrust into her several more times shouting his pleasure.

Their breathing came in unison and James held the trembling Sophia close to him, still buried within her. He released his grip on her thigh as she brought it forward to meet her other leg with a relaxed sigh. They shuddered together, recovering as one from their coupling. James brushed the wayward strands of hair away from her face and kissed her on the cheek on front of her ear, remaining locked within her, stroking her body from her shoulder to the curve of her hips. She felt his hot seed begin to slip from her body and cool against her leg.

Sophia made a motion to move away from him, but James curled his arms back even tighter, pinning her against his body, his slowly diminishing cock again seating itself deeper within her. Sophia felt him rocking her side to side, to and fro in his embrace, as her eyelids grew heavy. He felt her start to relax and her breathing slow as she fell asleep, exhausted from his attentions.

James held her still, feeling himself softening within her. They were both covered in a fine layer of perspiration and he felt Sophia begin to shiver in her sleep. With a groan he pulled out of her and brought the bed sheet over them before spooning up against her once more. James swung his arm over her, cupping her left breast in his hand. He fell asleep listening to the contented rasp of her breathing.

Sophia awoke in the comfort of Mr. Farthings' master chamber, the room washed in pale light. She froze for a moment not knowing how she'd come to be there, before turning back to see James sleeping peacefully beside her. The events of yesterday rushed back to her and she lurched out of bed, frantic.

The soft heels of her feet padded across the rug, her hand trailing across the footboard as she watched him sleep. She felt her insides shift, the soreness returning to her. Her mind kept wandering back to the feel of his body behind hers as she soared to that unimaginable ecstasy.

He had entranced her; cast some sort of spell over her. It was the only explanation she had for how a man she hated as deeply as James, a man who had taken her innocence without remorse, could have that kind of power over of her, body and soul.

Even now, she felt the echoes of that lustful mesmerism ringing through her, the memories of their coupling flooding back into her. She stood by the window. The full moon was raised high over the barn. It reflected off the calm waters of the millpond, both casting silvery light over the landscape and into the room. It was the witching hour.

She looked back at this seducer as he lay in bed and thought back to what the church orphanage had taught her about such malevolent creatures as he. She had to be rid of him. He would do this again, draw her back down under his body, make her say and do things she had never even imagined before. She couldn't patiently wait to find Mr. Farthing's letter any longer, not with the danger James's touch posed to her immortal soul. Sophia knew that in her wickedness she would enjoy it as thoroughly as she had tonight unless she abated this evil here and now.

She couldn't allow him to make her feel the way he did. Even now his spell over her brought the memory of the feel of his tongue wickedly snaking in and out of her core, and the sound of their cries of passion as he had plunged into her depths. She felt tears rolling down her cheeks, shuddering in sobs of fear as she made her plan. Sophia quietly picked up the standing candelabra in the corner, its beeswax spent, and turned around on the floor, ready to vanquish him.

"Sophia..."

The lyrical sound of her name made a chill crawl up her spine. Her hands started shaking as she watched him stir, uncover himself with the sheet and stand to face her. The angles of his flesh were bathed in the moonlight.

"Drop it, Sophia," he said gently. Her knees wobbled at the sight of him. She watched his cock stir and slowly start to rise.

"No," she whispered through cracked sobs.

He ambled toward her, his organ rising upward as he walked, priapic and engorged in the moonlight. She felt that familiar heat rush back to her loins as her entire body shook. James smiled, unfettered by her actions, knowing that her resistance was dropping with every step he took closer to her, "Sophia, we both know that I'm just going to take it from you."

She felt herself flush at the double entendre, knowing full well what he would do when he crossed the room. Her emotions warred within her. She wanted to kill him for what he had done to her but even more so, she wanted to feel his hands on her once more, igniting and electrifying her flesh. Her eyes were fixated on the bulbous crown of his cock, rising proudly toward her. She took one step back and stumbled backward over the base of the candelabra. James caught her, holding her fast in his arms as the bronze holders hit the rug with a dull thud, sending cracked strands of wax everywhere.

Sophia burst out crying and beat her closed fists against his chest, "Why? Why do you make me feel this way? Why?!"

"What way would that be?" he said her struggles causing her to rub against his flesh enticingly.

"I hate you, I hate you! I'm not supposed to want you to touch me and hold me! I've done things I would never—"

He muffled Sophia's protests with a kiss and held her close, her arms raised against her side, feeling the heat of her body pressed against him. Tears rolled over her cheeks as she surrendered to him, her body unwinding in his strong arms. He felt her bring her hands up the back of his neck, her fingers coursing up through his hair.

James sympathized with Sophia. He wasn't supposed to want her like this, either. He had expected her to be an easy victory, never anticipating the fire and longing she instilled within him that could only be quenched by sinking into her perfect velvet flesh. He knew that if he did have a shred of his usual detached control with women, he would be at the inn at Ashford right now, not aching to lose himself within her in the moonlight. Even though he held her confined in his grasp at the whims of his body, Sophia had in turn conquered him, completely.

His tongue mated with hers and her cries turned pleasurable, giving in to her desire for him. She needed James; there was no denying it. He splayed his large hands firmly against her back, supporting her against him as he leaned over kissing her deeply, feeling her straining against him. Sophia ran her hands up through his hair, feeling the strength of his arousal pulsing against her stomach.

James swung her to the side and against the wall near the window, the force of it nearly knocking the breath out of her. Her hair glowed silver in the moonlight and cascaded over her breasts. He came away from her lips, as Sophia stayed pinned to the wall in front of him. He kissed down her neck and took the puckered flesh of a nipple deep into his mouth, lightly drawing it back with his teeth. She let out a frustrated cry as he continued, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Sophia felt her feet lift off the ground as James held her up against the wall, his mouth moving between the peaks of her breasts. She lifted her legs up to wrap around his waist and clung to his shoulders, only realizing too late that this brought the core of her dangerously close to his pulsing erection. She felt the length of his shaft pushing up against the heat of her swollen lips, searching and prodding her quivering flesh.

James unwrapped his arms from her waist and grabbed the cheeks of her ass, his palms smacking up against them as his fingers gripped her tight, pulling her open. Coming up from teasing her right nipple to a hardened point he kissed her once more, his tongue exploring her mouth. His hips bucked instinctually upward, desperate to join with hers once more. He pulled away, looked deep into her eyes and with one stroke plunged into her depths.

Sophia threw her head back, crying out as James closed his eyes. He moved them away from the wall, still buried deep within her, encircled by her legs and arms. He lifted her by her ass, pulling halfway out and slamming into her hard, both crying out in unison.

He leaned back bracing her against him, finding a pace within her. She watched the sinews of his arms in the moonlight flex in rhythm with his thrusts as his fingers dug into her backside.