The Devil's Mistresses Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,334 Followers

"You can leave now," Roger panted. He was exhausted, and wanted a shower and a nap before going out for the evening. The Thai girl could barely walk and the other whore helped guide her to the door. The turned before leaving and bowed. "Thank you, sir," they said in quiet, little-girl voices. And then they left.

Roger took a long shower and slipped into pajamas. Before he laid down to sleep he called the extension of the resort's madam. "This is Mr. Travers," he said,

"How may I be over service?"

"The two girls you sent to me this afternoon."

"Were they not to your liking?"

"On the contrary, they pleased me very much. I would like them again tomorrow."

"Of course, sir. Very good, sir."

Later that night, much later, Roger sat in a nightclub with Takahashi, a former business client. They drank sake and the alcohol loosed Roger's tongue enough that he mentioned the rumors and what the whores had told him. "What do you think," he asked his drunken friend. "Could it be true?"

Takahashi shrugged. "Who knows the fuck?" he slurred, his perfect English fracturing under the weight of the drink. "Who pay five-hundred fucking grand for fucking once time?"

"I would," Roger said. "I have more money than I know what to do with and too much time on my hands. For a half-million," he shrugged. "It's only money."

Only money. That thought brought Roger out of his reverie. Once upon a time those words would have sent Roger into a rage. When he ran his company he was a tyrant about wasting so much as a penny. Now that he was just a megarich layabout money was just a means to indulging his appetites. Roger liked his women to have long, sexy fingernails, so he spent $50 a week to ensure that his six serious mistresses kept their nails exquisitely manicured. Three hundred bucks a week, over fifteen grand a year, just so Roger could say, as he did to Debbie right now, "Tickle my balls, baby, tickle my balls," Those perfect fingernails stroked his sensitive sac as her tongue slavered over the head of his cock. Fifteen grand and it was worth every dime, because he had so many dimes now they couldn't be counted. "Baby, play with my balls." Her dark eyes smiled up at his as her creamy lips stretched tight over his thick shaft. She released him from her moist mouth long enough to say, "Penny for your thoughts?"

He grunted and she resumed sucking his cock. Her head bobbed up and down in his lap and he gently caressed her soft hair. A penny for his thoughts, but five-hundred grand for the sexual encounter of a lifetime.

"Come on, honey," he urged. "Do it nice."

Debbie formed a tight seal over his cockhead and corkscrewed her mouth up and down his shaft. He quickly became saturated with her saliva and her right hand followed the path of her mouth, giving him exquisite pleasure over his entire length. Her hands were so soft, her lips so wet, and the nails that tickled his balls so sharp. He couldn't hold back even if he wanted to. "Debbie, baby, oh..." Roger's hips thrust involuntarily, "Oh, honey, yeahhh!!" Her eyes looked up at him with adoration as he pumped a full load of semen into her stomach.

At last his spasms ended. Debbie let his cock fall from her lips, and she opened her mouth wide to show him the thick white coating he'd left behind. She swallowed hard and licked his softening cock, cleaning him, her eyes never leaving his. Roger sighed, well-satisfied. "You're very good at your job," he sighed, caressing her face.

"Do you think I deserve a raise?" she asked.

"No," he said, his voice icy. He didn't like it when Debbie behaved in a playful way. He wanted her crisp, cool, professional. "You're paid well to do the tasks I set before you. If you exceed my expectations, I'd consider it. That time hasn't come yet."

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry."

He helped her to her feet. While she reapplied her lipstick he said, "I have some errands for you to run right now. Make the phone calls and other arrangements from home. I need to do some thinking." She seemed a bit downcast after his chastisement, so he said, "I'll transfer some extra money into your account from home. Your bonus isn't due until September, but I see no problem giving it to you now so you can better enjoy your trip."

She smiled, obviously relieved that he wasn't too displeased with her. "Thank you, sir. That's very generous."

"I'll call you when I need you back in the office. It should be at least two weeks. Enjoy your trip."

She left after thanking him one last time. In a few days that gorgeous body would be lying on the beach, the sun turning her skin to a golden brown, the same luscious color as the dozens of Thai prostitutes he'd enjoyed during that remarkable trip.

He sat back in his chair, put up his feet, and again fell deep in thought, thinking about his Asian trip, and especially the day after he learned about the two mysterious whores. He had expected the young Japanese and Thai girl to return the next day, but when Roger opened the door he saw two new girls smiling and giggling. He shut the door in their face and immediately dialed the madam.

"I asked for the same girls as yesterday," he said sharply.

"So sorry, sir, but they are no longer employed here."

"Then go hire them again, I want them."

"I'm sorry, sir. That is impossible."

A chill ran up Roger's spine. "I'll pay. I'll pay five times the usual price."

The woman said, "I'm sorry sir, it wouldn't matter if you paid five hundred times." And she quietly hung up.

So his room was wired. Were they trying to scare him? And who exactly were the "they"?

Roger went to the door and the two girls who still waited for him. He showed the girls a plastic smile and let them inside his suite. An afternoon of passionate fucking with these two juicy young women lay ahead. But Roger wasn't interested in these women. He wasn't even much interested in the girls who had so abruptly and ominously vanished. He was thinking of the devil women, the mother and daughter, the whores who commanded a fortune for one soul-shattering fuck. Roger Travers knew in that moment that he would not be content until he met these mysterious prostitutes, met them and fucked them and learned for himself how fearsome the truly were.

But for now he had to content himself with two gorgeous teenage hookers. Roger sighed and went to the bed, a grim afternoon's work ahead.

christo
christo
1,334 Followers
12