The Devil's Nectar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dipped my finger in, eliciting a groan from her, and a tightening of my balls. I finger fucked her ass while continuing my onslaught of her juicy pussy (was she getting wetter?)

Still not enough...

I lowered myself again to her back and with my free hand reached around her beautiful face that I'm sure was contorted in pleasure. I hooked two fingers in her mouth...

"Hmmnggff..." she mumbled. We've come so far, no time for protest, and I think she soon got the picture because she began swirling her tongue around my invasive digits. Fuck this was hot.... My pounding got more intense and my balls tightened even more.

Suddenly she gagged on my rough, wood-working fingers. When she gagged however, I felt the most delicious thing: her ass and pussy tightened impossibly and my once white mind was overtaken with pulsing red and my vision almost blacked out. Somehow she knew exactly how I felt. I removed my fingers from all her holes and my sweet little debutant began hollering like a banshee as I grabbed fistfuls of her ass and pounded her.

"I...I think I'm coming. I'm coming.... Fuck Adam, I'm coming..." her voice turned hoarse with pleasure.

As soon as a felt her spasms around my straining cock I lost it, pouring myself deep inside.

"Unnngg FUCK BITCH" I shuddered and jerked into her like a man possessed.

When I came to I was sitting back on my bed and Angela was pulled her dress up, but was moving gingerly.

I closed my eyes wanting the high to stay just a little longer before reality came flooding back...

12