The Devil's Number

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A whimper caught in the mortal's throat because he really did need to. His balls were already aching and churning against one another. His animal like D&D brain was shouting warnings now but much like the rational side there was no way the rest of him was going to listen to it. "Yes."

"Thank you." Giddy Pi curled her fingers over the side of his boxers and pulled them down letting cooling air brush over his length and his scent fill her nostrils. Warm tongue, forked, ran along his central vein before her lips pressed petal tight and sucked salty pre-cum from the crown. Both horns sliced through the bottom of his shirt before she spread it away from his happy trail and brushed fingers through the soft hair. Their eyes locked along the length of his body and the time for talking was clearly done.

Back Eddie's head pressed into his pillows as Pi lipped down the side of his cock. His hands meshed into her soft tresses of hair that curtained his pelvis now before massaging along scalp. One urged her with a firm press to swallow him. It then roamed to feel the pert horns that were so carefully pressing against his skin. They felt real and solid, complete with tender flesh around their base that made her chirp with excitement when touched.

That playful sound was washed way as her head lifted. Tongue brushed down as her hand pulled the skin of his manhood taunt. Then into the warm expanse of her mouth his full engorgement was taken. The demon purred as he pulled and pressed on her hair as well as played with the tender flesh at horn's base. Likewise she was all but riding his foot now, pelvis churning against ankle and top in long moist strokes. Her wings twitched and there was a thud as one hit the stone wall and she squeaked against his member before chuckling at her clumsiness. He didn't mind as pleasure straightened his legs. The way her laugh felt against his dick was intoxicating.

Working up and down with smooth bobs Pi savored every last trace of pre coursing around her tongue just as he savored the warm attentions she was gracing him. Every time she nearly lifted her face from him that soft tongue curled under crown and he gave out the appropriate gasp. Really Pi wasn't being fair to other girls, human girls, being the first woman to give Eddie a blow job. No one else was ever going to compare. The hollows of her cheeks sucked in as hand moved from root to play and massage with his sack. Off of his cock she slurped even as her pussy pressed against the hard bone of his ankle. "So heavy with cum."

She didn't give him time to respond, stroking her cheek against his wet cock before nipping along scrotum. Her tail stroked up along the side of his other leg which was so taunt now, curled to pet against femoral artery. In time his other hand moved to the back of her skull cradling it and savoring the feel of those fur soft tresses between them and the strength of the bone beneath them. Her full breasts had settled against his thighs, stroking her nipples over rough denim. After a coo reverberated through his balls she sheathed him once again in her mouth. This time Pi wasn't slowing down, sucking, licking, purring against his cock as she angled to deep throat him. It was an easy thing for the succubus to do with no hesitation, or gagging. Really Pi was just pleased at his length and size. It was nothing freakish on either the small or large scale.

Her heart raced in time with his as Eddie's legs twitched and quivered. His toes curled and cries gurgled out of his throat. As her lips moved up her hand jerked back down his skin nearly sending him over the edge. It was clear however Pi wasn't going to stop until she got what was hers. Slamming her face down onto him her motions became frantic, stomach tightening just as Eddie's did. There was something about sucking off a guy and having him so fully appreciate it writhe with it she didn't expect but appreciated. The way that this brainy human was trying to focus on having his toes tease at her apex was touching as well. Most men this close to cuming didn't care. Due to his reciprocal nature she was giving it her all now, every time her mouth went up her hand smoothed back down over thick bone.

"Pi... I... I..." He turned his face to the pillow beside him and bit down into it trying to retain control as the mathematical seducer worked at his pleasure hard. She just chuckled with him in her mouth and throat and when she felt it swell just the right way Pi sucked long up the base.

Eddie wasn't disappointed as he exploded and neither was Pi as the roof of her mouth and surface of her tongue were washed with ropey seed. Her eyes took on a higher level of sizzling shine behind bangs of hair and she rumbled as she pressed back down and milked at his squirting prick. Pi's throat flexed as she drank his cum deep like an alcoholic pulling his vice from a long neck. It had been far too long since she'd tasted seed, drank it down. Oh and the enthusiasm and respect this young human had for the act? Once he was all but finished she made a breathy sigh against the side of his freed shaft.

"Oh Eddie you are going to be so much fun." Then she snorted a bit in amusement as a last tiny jet of cum painted the side of her eye. Leaning away from his crotch she soothed it between her dirty pillows while kissing and nibbling at his stomach. "Thank you for that. Now try and get some sleep."

Sleep? I..." The human made the mistake of leaning up and meeting her eyes once more. Infernal magic curled around his mind and eyes fluttered closed before his body relaxed into a deep rest. Pi for her part wanted to cuddle but her little instrument was spent sexually, mentally and physically. She grinned watching his chest rise and fall, forearms folding under her chin. Lashes beat up and down and bat wings tried to stretch, before hitting the wall again.

"God damn it." Taking the Lord's name in vain after all was all too easy for her. Huffing she just continued to watch her mortal, licking at her lips and already craving his rod again. Her chest was wiggled a bit and she sighed to find that Eddie was already softening. Oh well, they had plenty of time to work on that too. Sighing as sex mussed hair framed her features her tail swayed back and forth with leisure. Thank goodness for computers, she was starting to think she'd never get out of the shackles of Hell again at this rate. With a quiet mm she tilted her head to the side, laying down her cheek and listening to the rain. Why did smart men have to be so damn sexy? So many of her genus adored the roughnecks or athletes. They had their favorite ethnic food, or desired the rough hands that saved the lives of others, or spent their nights pining over the gourmet of priestly meat. Pi pressed her lips together. A man with a brain always got her wet.

The rain died down to a drizzle and she slithered along to his sleeping body, kissing her way along the side of his rather strong chest before pecking at shoulders. Mm that bit of a spare tire her Eddie had was perfect to rest her head against but her skin was still tingling with arousal. Thus the energy had to be put to some good use. She snapped her fingers.

The clock returned to life flashing twelve and above one of the bare bulbs of battered fixture lazily glowed. Oh well she'd made a real mess of things hadn't she? The succubus' rather Italian nose wrinkled cute as she laughed smoky. "Whoops."

After sliding to the edge of the bed she eased onto hooves and gave them a small shake. If she was going to muse Eddie here into his full potential she could hardly traipse about all brimstone and bounce. Wings stretched out to full length and she wigged them to work out kinks. Speaking of kinks, tongue swept across her lips once more as she grinned and purred before noting that his computer screen was trashed.

"Crap." Huffing she set hands on bare hips and pattered fingers against soft skin. Right well with any luck, Pi's gaze swung back to Eddie sleeping half undressed and to his bedside the demon clipped. Her tail slithered back and forth across the ground in easy moments as she crouched before smile shined. Digital age or not it seemed that this man she was going to fuck all the way to genius still liked to hide dirty magazines under his bed. She snatched the top one. After pushing mouse aside, she stood and looked across the cover. One brow perked and luscious lips tugged to the side of full European features. She hadn't expected it to be a fetish magazine. Mindful of the wings she sat the edge of his bed and brushed nails over the cover. "Lakes of fire... what a naughty boy you are, Edward."

On the cover as a full figured woman squeezed in purple and black latex that was patterned off of a mid-thigh skirt, classy vest and ruffled under shirt. Her blonde curls were up in some intricate bun and eyes behind classic cat's-eye frames as she looked over her shoulder with a caught look while unzipping the back of said skirt. Pi's lips wiggled, the cover model had stockings too. Her eyes fluttered closed and shoulders sagged, why did it have to be a bondage fetish? Latex was hot and clung a bit too much to the skin. Well she'd have to flip through his collection and whip up something he liked... or. One long black nail was used to gather his last spurt of cum from the side of her face. Out forked tongue rolled from the crimson skinned woman and she wallowed its tip in the reservoir of seed. The rest she'd rather greedily filled her stomach with instead of getting a good idea of what her charge wanted out of a lover so it was good that little bit was left.

Demonic magic crackled along in her mind's eye and she thrummed thrilled that most prevalent was new fantasies already born from the woman he only knew by every sense but sight – namely her! However the succubus dug deeper. Image of a sodden shirt plastered to exotic chest slowly filtered into a full image of Abby and how much he wanted to strip her down and lick her dry against the door. Not that Pi could blame him, this Abigail he was quite remotely related to had the sort of foreign sprinkled body anyone could spend a hot summer night enraptured by. Hell, Pi was even half-tempted to seek her out right now! Ah, but there was the task at hand. As her tongue curled and cooled semen rolled into her mouth she understood Eddie's affection for the magazine now. While it was true her brilliant little mortal had a thing for latex and the whole grand costume affair of some of the tamer fetish stuff it was the sultry librarian that always turned his head.

Like any good girl Pi swallowed. "Perfect."

As Pi stood up she flexed her wings once more before the leathery expanses creaked and folded in to one another. While to human eyes what followed might look excruciating as the wings sank into her shoulder blades before disappearing completely for a fallen angel it wasn't all that bad. Pi raked her hands over her forehead subsuming horns as she fixed her hair while even at the same time the bright redness of her skin was fading to a bookish pale. Cloven hooves cracked violently before splitting and stretching, soon enough they would be cute little toes she could paint and show off in sandals! Oh Pi was really looking forward to that. She was a bit sad to see the tail go and even as it was absorbed to just leave plump rump behind. Her nails went from abyssal black to crisp French manicure. Holding her hand up and stretching fingers she gave them a quick inspection before nodding in approval. Pi hummed happily and gave her new body a wiggle. Well she was going to keep her real hair color and after a moment made sure there was a thin carpet to match the drapes.

When she moved along she used her new cute foot to push a pile of books and trash out of the way to get a better look in the dusty full length mirror Eddie had in his room as an afterthought. Her nose wrinkled; oh she was going to have to teach him to clean after himself too! It seemed men of any age were the same in some aspects. She struck a pose this way and that, giving her body a stretch and making small adjustments here and there it wasn't long before Pi nodded firmly in satisfaction. She looked good enough to wallow on for a whole day too, if she had to say so herself. After blowing out a breath she tracked back to his computer and the mess she'd made of it along with the cracks she'd put in the desk and her expression pulled tight.

"Whoops." Well something would have to be done about that too. Giving her scalp a scratch the demon decided it was too much work to worry about getting blow job tussled hair into any real style and she'd deal with it tomorrow. However she was going to need a wardrobe. Back over to the full length mirror she stepped once more. Arching tall in and being pleased with the way her curves moved and the overall look even more so now Pi took in a long breath before reaching out and marring its surface first with her fingerprints. Soon enough her infernal presence leaked across the surface in long shuddering lines of rotten red which moved off to the four corners before filling every reflective surface in between. Only then did her hand sink through the surface. Pink tongue poked from the side of dark lips and one eyed squinted as Pi rummaged. Oh hell she should have got a smaller mirror. That had to be keys, lube bottle, hrm paper of some sort... gum... hand cuffs. She kept searching blindly around assorted possessions until she reached the bottom of her mirror.

"Ah-ha!" Muttered to herself the demon pulled her arm free and bag of marbles with it. She gave the old leather sack a jiggle she grinned and bounced excitedly before looking for a clean spot on the floor big enough. Kicking up one of the rugs with a toe she rolled it over itself and looked with a quiet sucking of her bottom lip. It should do. Lips pressed to the bottom of the sack she moved them slowly against it, eyes shuddered half closed as words of power slithered into the small glass spheres within. After she exhaled out a steamy breath they all started to crackle together, mashing and moving, agitated and needing to be free.

Who was Pi to deny such a spilling? Using teeth to pull the bag open she poured out the marbles immediately afterwards which clacked off the stone a bit too loud for her taste but with a quick glance she confirmed that Eddie was still deep in enchanted sleep. Her fine throat cleared and Pi shimmied her shoulders straight. "Aphex, I choose you."

The small spheres stooped their natural motion of rolling away and gave into hellish demands –they shifted and bounced back before her. Once they were loosely assembled the marbles scrapped and turned until the appropriate magic circle was drawn. Pi sighed and cocked her hips to the side, spent bag resting on the round of them. This always took so damn long. Before her eyes beetles and centipedes oozed from the hard gray floor to fill the summoning circle before there was a foul tear in the barrier between worlds. With a pop the imp she was looking for hovered there above the mess of now rapidly dying and decaying insects before he dropped to the ground.

Aphex rubbed at his sunken eyes while the vestigial ones that dotted forehead around small horns blinked like a confused spider. His blackened nostrils flared and small body twitched. Chapped lips quirked and tongue lashed out from needle teeth. It wasn't up to his mistress' eyes the imp looked as overlong and boney fingers wiggled against one another in avarice but straight at her womanly reward. "You smell unsatisfied, Pi! I don't suppose you've called me up to finish the job because you know."

Pi tsk'ed in much the same way one would to find a cute kitten chewing and raking at new blinds. Down she bent to give his bald and scaly head a ruffle then caressed a nail along the shell of a stunted ear. "Hardly any such luck, Aphex. Your wing healed rather nicely."

"Oh come on, just a taste." The little charred bugger snorted. "Imp women are boney. Speaking of which." Sunken milk white eyes shifted from her rack to her shoulders. "You probably want to hide the spurs too."

Making a muffled urp sound she sighed and concentrated. Soon enough exposed bone sank underneath milky meat. "Why thank you but still no. You're not my type."

Aphex just fluttered away from her petting and unsteadily into the air and gave the usual needling grin before looking around. Hell this room was a mess. Hopefully she'd not summoned him up just to play maid, again. His attention lingered on the lucky schlub she was working with now and he sighed. "Right, right. Once you go nerd.... Something that rhymes with you not fucking any other sort of person."

Pi laughed throatily and shook her head, then rolled her eyes. "Aph!"

"Yeah yeah." The winged terror turned in the air until he faced her once more. "What can I do for you, sweetcheeks? This is a good look for you by the way."

"You think every look is a good look for me." Still Pi's pale form struck a pinup pose as she called up a flush. Once that was done and they shared another chuckle she cleared her throat. "I need you to get me some nice mid to low thigh business skirts, maybe a pair of clingy slacks, somber colors. Mm. Some white flowing shirts that are still professional but hug to the bust well, and some vests along with suit jackets to match. No power shoulder cuts though. Oh! And stockings, I need nice black nylon or silk stockings and high heels."

The imp nodded easily before rubbing at his set of useless eyes sleepily once more. "Probably some panties too, the lacy black sort?"

A full pout bloomed on enriched features. "I guess. Oh and glasses. Nice sexy librarian glasses."

Aphex's hairless brow rose. "Sexy librarian glasses? I'm not a miracle worker, Pi."

A sigh rippled from expressive chest and out the succubus moved over and lifted Eddie's fetish magazine. "Like hers but rimmed with red instead of white. While you're at it... mm... an outfit like this one but devil red instead."

"Oh! Well the kid's got some taste at least." The tiny demon wiped off his lower lip before nodding. "Sure thing, sweetcheeks, sure thing. Uh though can I ask a favor?"

"As long as it doesn't involve us fucking." She leaned forward and scratched under his bony chin. "Anything."

"Oh you can be such a bitch sometimes." Aphex's barb was playful. Back he flitted from her touch to sit on the edge of cracked desk. "Can I stick around this time? I don't know as a swarm of spiders, or cat, or rat or something? Please? I don't get out much these days."

She folded hands over her heart, breasts framing forearms well. "Of course. I think a cat would be best, or a cute little dog I can keep in my purse! Oh I need a purse!"

"Cat." He groaned and sighed throwing up his hands indignant. "Fine fine. Some little cute hand bag. I am not staying in it."

"And a honking one I can carry books and sex toys in." Pi's eyes smoldered once more. She blinked as Aphex gestured to them and cursed under breath. It took some effort to make them rich, dark and human. The imp gave her an a-ok gesture. "Right and a new monitor for Eddie here? I broke his coming across."

"Oh hell that's not a problem. Though Belle's been loosed too so, we'll need to be careful around tech." One of Aphex's eyes twinged before he ducked his head to the side. At the mere mention of the name Pi was sucking on the inside of her mouth and soft hands balled to fists. "Eh. I'm sure we won't run into her at all. No worries. Can I get this Eddie guy a sexy French maid while I'm at it?"

"No. Not yet anyway." Smoothing out her agitation Pi looked over the pigsty and sighed. It was tempting. "You can get me a French maid costume though, I guess make it latex as well. He seems to like that whole 'fabric.'"

"Hey no man is perfect, if they were." He gave her the double finger snap guns. "We'd be out of a job. I'll have it all by mid-afternoon. Anything else, honeypot?"