The Devil's Spawn

Story Info
He thinks women were put on earth to torture men.
7.1k words
4.41
80.8k
39
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
woodmanone
woodmanone
2,294 Followers

There are no graphic sex scenes in this story. Sorry, please look to other authors for that type of reading. The events depicted in this tale are based on true life. Names have been changed to protect the guilty. I have taken some literary license to tell this story.

I dedicate this story to KK from Texas. The explanation for why is given at the end of the story.

As usual, comments are requested and welcome. Thanks for reading my story. Enjoy.

*

Recent events have led me to believe that women are the devil's spawn. I know that I won't always feel this way, but for the foreseeable future that will be my mantra. This is the story that brought me to this point.

My name is Mark Reynolds. I am a pretty normal guy. At 6 feet 2 and 215 pounds, I am a little bigger than average. My mom and my sister have always told me that I am a good looking guy. Of course they have to say that, we're family. They must be right though, because I have never had any problem getting young women to go out with me.

The significant other in my life is Marcie Williams. Yeah, it's Mark and Marcie. She is blond, 5 feet 9 and about 140 pounds and very pretty. Marcie has a voluptuous body more like a young Pamela Anderson (before all the implants) instead of like a skinny fashion model. She is also somewhat self-centered. But what the hell I love her.

We met in college, but didn't start dating until our senior year. I was a business administration major with a minor in accounting. Accountants have a stereotype of being mild mannered, sedate, and not much fun. I am the exception to that rule. I studied hard and got very good grades because I wanted a good job after school. But as hard as I studied I would party even harder. Week nights were for working on my classes, but the weekends were for parties.

Marcie was majoring in one of the fuzzy sciences, Psychology. She took those classes not because she wanted to help people, but because they were basically easy classes. Her dad was footing the bills and she had to maintain a decent GPA so Marcie took the easy road. Her daddy was very well to do, let's face it he was stinking rich and she didn't really expect to work after graduation. A husband or daddy would support her so she could do more important things, like shopping and going to all the right parties. I know I should have run away, but like I said I was in love.

After graduation Marcie and I decided to live together, maybe to practice for marriage. I was making pretty good money as an assistant business manager for a large construction company. Sitting at a desk was causing me to go soft, so I joined a gym to work out. My personal trainer was a former Marine DI and really put me through my paces. It took a little while, but soon I was hard and lean.

Marcie and I had been living together for almost two years and she played at working at a boutique while I paid all the bills. Marcie didn't make very much money, but her father supplemented her income. Daddy seemed to very happy not to have Marcie living at home. He and Marcie's mother were divorced because her mother had been caught being more than a little friendly with her tennis coach. Neither Marcie nor her dad knew where the ex-wife is. He had remarried a woman about five years older than Marcie, so a grown daughter at home would put a crimp in their lifestyle. So he bought Marcie off.

I was beginning to think it was time to make our relationship more permanent. Marriage was on my mind. When I asked Marcie to marry me, she was very happy, jumped into my arms, and accepted. We celebrated in a very private way in our bedroom. While relaxing after our sexual marathon, Marcie said we could plan the wedding when she got back at the end of the summer.

Wait a minute, after she got back at the end of the summer? Where was she going? Did she plan to be gone all summer? What the hell was going on? These were all questions that I asked Marcie. Her being gone for the summer plan was a surprise to me.

It seems Marcie had been talking to a college classmate, Sally. Sally was running a kids summer camp and she suggested Marcie join her at the camp as a counselor. It would be a chance to make some money and put her college degree to work. Marcie decided that would be a great idea.

"Did you even think about discussing this with me? I mean, I am your fiancée," I asked her. I wasn't a happy camper. (No pun intended)

"I didn't think you would mind. It will give you some time to do things you have been missing. It really is a good opportunity and the money is really good."

"How long would you be gone to this camp? Is there anyone beside Sally going that I know?" You can see by my question that I thought we were still discussing whether she was going or not. Silly man, it had already been decided. I just didn't know it yet.

"Well you know Sally, Linda, and Judy. All girls from my psych classes, you met them at school." The next two names she sort of mumbled and I didn't think I had heard her correctly. I hoped I hadn't heard her correctly.

"Who was that, the last name you said?"

"Roger and Allen are going also but I don't think you ever met them. They were both in some of my earlier classes," she answered. Marcie wasn't as outspoken about these two names as she had been about the girls.

I had never met Allen, but I had met Roger. You see, Roger had dated Marcie in college for several months. He broke up with her and shortly after that she and I started to date. Roger wasn't very happy that I was dating Marcie; he thought she would just wait for him while he fooled around a little. Roger and another guy stopped me outside of a bar one night, maybe that other guy was Allen. Roger sort of ordered me to stop dating Marcie.

One thing I neglected to tell you about myself is my dislike of being ordered to do anything. That was the one thing that kept me from enlisting in Marines when I was younger.

I told Roger that Marcie was no longer any of his business. Basically I told him to do something sexual to himself that is physically impossible. My response to his order put an end to the discussion I guess because Roger threw a punch at me and I in turn broke his nose. Blood was everywhere. The other guy had never said a word and helped Roger back to his car. That was the only time I actually met Roger.

"Marcie, I know who Roger is and we've met. I also know that you and Roger dated from a long time in college," I surprised her with my statement.

"I didn't know that you had met him. When did you meet Roger?"

"He and a buddy confronted me one night shortly after you and I started dating. He ordered me to stop dating you and took a swing at me. I broke his nose and never heard from him again. I guess he didn't think you were worth fighting for. Never mind that, you're not being truthful with me and I don't like it."

"Mark, I didn't tell you about the guys because I thought you would get the wrong idea. Roger and I did date, but we have both moved on. He has a girlfriend and I have a fiancée." She smiled at me when she said that.

"Bullshit Marcie, don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining. You didn't tell me because you were afraid I wouldn't let you go if I knew you were going to spend the summer with your old boyfriend. And you were right. You're not going."

"Please Mark; I really want to work at the camp this summer." She hesitated for a little and then said, "I know let's go to dinner with both Roger and Allen. They will bring their girlfriends and you can get to know them. You'll see that Roger is just an old friend." Marcie was planning.

I didn't like the idea but after another hour of talking, I agreed that we could meet them for dinner. The next Saturday we met the other couples at a bar and grill. The place had good food and a relaxed atmosphere. It was perfect for our get together.

Meeting Roger, Allen and their ladies didn't put my mind at ease. There was something off. I didn't know right then what was wrong, but I could feel that something wasn't right.

After the introductions and we sat down Roger said to me, "I know the last time we met didn't go too well and I want to apologize for my actions. Marcie had broken up with me and my pride was hurt. I took it out on you and I'm sorry.

The more Roger talked the more my bullshit radar warned me about him; I just had a bad feeling about him. In the old west Roger would have been a snake oil salesman. There was something sleazy about him. His friendly facade and the over the top we are comrades act sat my teeth on edge.

"You were the one that got the broken nose, so I really didn't have anything taken out on me Roger. That was a long time ago, just forget it," I told him.

Roger's smile got a little strained at that point, but he let my crack about his nose go by. The rest of the evening didn't do anything to ease my mind about Roger and Marcie spending the summer working together.

Roger and his girl were supposed to be a hot item, but there was no sign of love or romance. They hardly spoke to each other and almost never touched like lovers would. Allen was supposed to be living with his girl and again the spark just wasn't there.

When we got home Marcie said, "See I told you, the guys are just old friends. They both have their own girlfriends so there is no need for you to worry Honey."

"Something isn't right here Marcie. Roger and Allen are both too concerned about you going to this camp. Why should they care one way or another? I don't want you to go Marcie. This could cause trouble between us."

"Don't be silly, I will be back at the end of the summer and we can get on with our life together. I just want to do something useful before we get married. We will be fine," Marcie tried to reassure me. I wasn't reassured.

Sally would pick up Marcie on Saturday morning. It was about three hours driving time to the camp. They would get the camp ready for the kids over the weekend and the kids would arrive on Monday. Friday night Marcie and I went to dinner and finished the evening at a club where we could dance. That evening we made love very tenderly. I still had a bad feeling about her leaving, but I couldn't order her to stay home. We weren't married yet and I wasn't sure if she would follow my orders anyway.

Saturday morning we were saying good bye while Sally was in the car waiting. As Marcie started toward the door she stopped, kissed her engagement ring and handed it to me. "I'm going to be out in the woods and doing crafts and other things. I don't want to lose it or get it scratched. Hold on to it for me please," she requested. Then she left before I could say any more.

Being a man I don't know that much about women and their jewelry, but my mom never takes off her rings. Maybe when she takes a bath or something she will remove them but I have seen her painting a room, scrubbing pots, and all kinds of things and yet she never takes her rings off. It really bothered me that Marcie would leave her ring at home.

Marcie called me when she and Sally got to the camp. She said she missed me already and would call every two days or so and not to worry about her. I got her next call on Monday evening. She was all excited that the kids were in camp. Marcie had a group of 12 and 13 year old girls that she was in charge of and she seemed to be enjoying herself so far.

So it went for about 3 weeks. Marcie would call on Mondays and Thursdays. I went up to the camp every other Sunday to see Marcie and we would spend the day together reconnecting. She had lost a few pounds working with the kids, hiking and the other physical things around camp. Damn she looked great.

Marcie told me that now that things were organized, the counselors took turns being on call on Saturdays and supervising the children. I suggested that on the Saturdays she was off that I come up and we could spend the whole weekend together.

"Oh, I couldn't do that Mark. The Saturdays that I'm not on call I help get supplies from town and do little maintenance jobs around the camp. In fact I'm going to help do some painting this Saturday. So we will just have to be satisfied with our Sundays. It was a nice thought though."

Our conversation took place on Thursday night. She was going to be off this Saturday so I planned to go to the camp anyway, as Friday was our two year anniversary. I called Sally to explain what I wanted to do and to see if Marcie could have the weekend off.

I called the camp office on Friday morning. "Cripple Creek Camp, this is Sally. May I help you?"

"Hi Sally, this is Mark Reynolds. I need to ask you for a favor."

"Hello Mark. It's nice to hear from you. What can I do for you?"

"I know that Marcie doesn't have the duty tomorrow and I was hoping I could get you to let her have the full weekend off. Could you get someone else to go get supplies and do the other things she does on Saturdays?"

"It's good to hear that you two are trying to back together. You guys are really good together. I don't know what you mean about getting supplies. We have a maintenance man and driver that gets the supplies, at least the ones that aren't delivered. He also does painting, gardening and just about everything else."

"Wait, what do you mean about Marcie and me getting back together?" Something wasn't right.

"I know about you guys having some problems and it's nice to hear that your relationship is getting better," Sally answered.

"What makes you think we are having problems, Sally."

"When Marcie got into the car to come up here, I noticed she didn't have her engagement ring on. I asked her if she had forgotten it and she said you guys had postponed the engagement and decided to give each other some space for awhile. She told me that's why she took this job."

Now the bad feelings I had when I met Roger and Allen came rushing into my head. If Marcie didn't have to do anything work wise on her Saturdays off, what was she doing? And why didn't she want me to come to the camp to be with her on Saturdays? Something was going on and I don't think I was going to like it. Sally confirmed my thoughts with her next statement.

"It's nice that Marcie has her friends Roger and Allen to spend time with. On their days off they go on hikes, picnics, and drives around the country side. Their company really seems to make her feel better," Sally told me.

I'm really surprised that I could think so quickly at that moment. But I came up with a plan. "Sally, I'm going to come up on Saturday but please don't tell Marcie. I'm bringing the engagement ring and want to surprise her."

"It will be a nice surprise. I won't tell Marcie, but you guys have to invite me to the wedding, okay." Sally hung up laughing.

After hearing about all the time Marcie was spending with Roger and Allen, I didn't think there was going to be a wedding. Unless there was some explanation as to this situation with the three of them, our relationship was toast.

Saturday morning about 9:00 I parked my truck in front the office at Cripple Creek Camp. I went into the office and found Sally at her desk. She saw me and smiled.

"This is going to be a great surprise for Marcie. I think it's so sweet," Sally told me.

"Where is Marcie? I didn't see her when I drove up."

"She and the guys decided to take a drive around the lake. They left about an hour ago. I couldn't stop her without giving away your surprise. I did tell them to be back by 10:00 though. You won't have long to wait."

I told Sally that I was going to move my truck so that Marcie wouldn't see it when they came back. Marcie and I had driven around the country side when I came up to see her so I knew the area pretty well. I had an idea where they would be, if anything was going on. Marcie had showed me a spot down by the lake that was very private.

The place I was going to was on the far side of the lake and that's where I headed. I was really driving too fast for these country roads, but I guess my anger over rode my good sense. As I got close to private spot, I slowed down and finally stopped about a quarter mile from it. I walked in from there. I did my best Indian impression and tried to sneak in. I could have stomped and beat a drum, they were too busy to notice.

If they had just been sitting on a blanket talking, I still would have been a little upset. They were doing a lot more than talking. They were all nude. Marcie was riding her "just friend" Roger like a cowgirl and Allen her other buddy was kissing her and playing with her breasts.

I must have gotten there just as Roger finished because Marcie stopped and Allen changed places with Roger. So she was doing them both. I'm not a wimp and I could have rushed in to stop them, but it was obvious that this wasn't the first time. I crept closer through the pines and took some pictures with my camera. When I planned to come up this Saturday I thought some pictures of us would be nice to put in our album. Now, I thought some proof would be nice when I confronted Marcie.

There was no need to be quiet leaving, because Marcie was making a lot of noise. I returned to the camp and went into the office. There was a computer there and I asked Sally if I could print some pictures of wild life that I had taken. I told her that Marcie would enjoy them. Sally told me to go ahead, that she had some things to check out and would be back shortly. I downloaded a couple of the photos and then printed them.

I was sitting on the hood of my truck when the terrible trio got back. They had come in the back way and drove around to the front of the office building. Marcie didn't see me until they rounded the corner.

Even at that distance I could see her surprised look and read her lips, she said. "Oh shit." She was trying to straighten her clothes as they pulled up next to me. She dropped her bra and panties behind the truck tire as she got out of the truck, trying to hide them. It really didn't matter, her blouse was buttoned crooked and she had to close the snap on her shorts. She pushed Allen out of the truck and ran over to me.

"Hi Honey. What are you doing here? I thought I told you I had work to do today. We just got back from running an errand," She lied to me. Marcie had no idea how much shit she was in. She was trying to bluff her way out of it.

"I don't call parking at the lake with these two assholes work, do you? What errand were you running that took you to that private spot at the lake?" I waited to her how she would try to squirm out of this.

Roger took a couple of steps toward me and said, "Who are you calling an asshole? I don't think I like that and demand you apologize to Allen and me."

"Remember what happened last time that you demand that I do something Roger. If you are smart, you'll stay out of this. If not step up and I'll kick your ass again. Your choice." Roger stepped back, maybe he did have sense to get in out of the rain after all.

"Marcie, I'm waiting for an answer. What were you doing out at the lake with these two?"

"Nothing Mark. We just stopped to cool off and kick back before we got back to camp," she was still trying to lie her way out of this. How do you know we stopped at the lake anyway?"

"I came to look for you and these two dumb shits. I parked up on the road and walked down to the lake. You know I saw some wild life that was so strange that I just had to take a couple of pictures. Since you've been up here longer than me maybe you can tell me what I saw." I handed Marcie the pictures I had printed.

When I told her that I had followed her, she started to shake a little. She looked at the pictures and her face went white. Marcie realized that she was busted. She looked at me and started to speak. "Mar, Mar, Mar," she stuttered.

"Don't bother you bitch. I don't want to hear that it didn't mean anything, that it was only sex, or that I didn't mean to hurt you. I don't want to hear all the typical bullshit that cheaters spout when they get caught."

woodmanone
woodmanone
2,294 Followers
12