The Devlin Family: Incubus Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True to his word he is jogging into the garage in under 10 minutes. Back in his ginger haired human guise already I am struck with how quickly I'd become accustomed to his true half-demon form. Gone were the tail, horns, pink hair, and breasts, just as I had always known him until just about a week ago, yet seeing him like this again felt weird. He is wearing slim fitting black trousers, polished black shoes, a tight fitting dark vest, and white collared shirt with a red tie. On his back is a designer backpack. His green eyes still sparkled with impish vitality though they didn't have that supernatural emerald gleam to them. He was groomed and looking fantastic! His beating from a week ago had all healed up and he was looking every bit the slender, if effeminate, dapperly dressed slender young man that turned heads where ever he went that I'd always known.

I look him up and down. "So where do you keep your disguise glyph, or whatever you call it? I know Trixie's is inside her phone case."

"I don't need it. Succubi and Incubi, thanks to our more...intimate contact with humans, have more innate disguise abilities." He slaps his chest with both hands. "No titties here. And before you say it, it's not really a power. More of a mode or a switch. Right now I'm in human mode, still a hot piece of ass though." He winks. "Don't you think?"

"Huh."

"I'm driving." He announces before I can say another word.

"No way!" I protest. "I'm older, I drive."

"You drive like Mom." He laughs a light girlish laugh. He just exuded a pleasant femininity even in his human form. "I want to get there this year. Besides, it's my car."

"I do not drive like Mom!" I say, then shrug. "Fine. I was going to ask you for road head, but that's okay."

He raises an eyebrow with a devilish crooked grin. "You convinced me."

We laugh as he tosses me the keys. "Thought I might."

"So what's this all of a sudden? This change?" He asks. "Not that I'm complaining."

"Is it bad that I think my little brother is hot?"

His smile widens. "Very bad! Downright evil." Softening his voice he bats his big green eyes and gives his bottom lip a sultry nibble as he adds. "You have no idea how sexy that is." I marvel at how he could so effortlessly shift from 18 year old dude to cute sex kitten in the blink of an eye with no supernatural powers needed.

"Dad always told me to keep an open mind, so I'm keeping it open. You have needs that I can help with, so I help." I head to the driver's side and he to the passenger's door and we place our bags in the back seat. I have to move the driver's seat way back as it was all the way up and forward for Lucian to drive it. As I settle into the luxury seats I look around the gorgeous cabin, no option was spared and everything just oozed quality. "I know you're the spoiled baby of the family but...how in the hell did you convince Dad to spring for this? I had to beg just to get the Tesla. And why an SUV of all things?"

He chuckles. "Because I didn't ask Dad, I asked Devany to ask Dad." The light goes on. Of course, Devany was an avid driver and sports car aficionado. While she kept her current daily driver, the Ferrari, in here she had a whole separate garage around the side of the manor for her other toys. If anybody could make a compelling case for an expensive car it would be her. Plus she was Dad's first and favorite child, though he vehemently denied the latter. On top of all that Dev wasn't without her own resources, so perhaps she chipped in too. Looking behind him he says. "And as to why the SUV...isn't it obvious?"

"No."

He motions back. "The back seats fold down."

"Yeah? And? What do you need with all this space?" The naughty look in his eyes answered me better than words ever could. I burst out in a big laugh. "This is your shaggin wagon!? Ha ha ha ha! You little slut!"

"Why thank you." He sits up tall, chest out, his chin high and proud. "That is a noble title among my kind."

I start the engine and it purrs to life. Laughing and shaking my head I wait for the door to open then drive swiftly from the house before anyone might stop us and ask questions. Up the length winding driveway the Porsche handles like a dream for a car of its size and it had power aplenty. This was going to be fun. For some rebellious part of me the fact Dad would so vociferously disapprove only sweetened the whole thing. At the highway I turn the opposite way from town and just like that my little brother and I were Ohio bound.

"Okay, real talk." I say once I get the car humming, the nav set, and the cruise control on. "You sure about Ohio? Have you thought it through? Dad's not wrong, it's kinda redneck."

"Maybe I like redneck." He quips. "There's nothing funner than watching a red blooded flag waving good old boy try to pretend he doesn't like me. God, the shame on their faces after they nut....mmmmm, priceless."

"You are so evil."

"I'm a demon!" He laughs. "But I know I have to control myself. In more ways than just my powers. I'll be good. You'll see."

"Harvard really is a better school. I mean...it's the best."

"Meh." He shrugs. "I guess...but they don't have the Buckeyes! GOOO BUCKS!" He hammers the roof of the car. "O-H-I-O!"

"You are nuts." I chuckle.

"Sorry Jacob, not all of us can aspire to going to part time night classes at the local college while living at home. Some of us have more humble goals."

"Ouch! I was just sayin!"

He winks. "Glass houses brother."

"It's just, you're so damn smart. You could do anything." I glance at him. "But I'm behind you sweetie, whatever you end up doing. You know that, right?"

"Yeah. Thank you." He sighs and reaches across to take my hand, his mood palpably swinging from teasing to tender in that mercurial way of his. "Jacob?"

"Yeah."

"I, uhh, it...it really means a lot to me for you to call me that. Even in public. It always has. I just...wanted to tell you."

"Sweetie?"

He nods. "I know I can be a pain...and I know we got teased about it...and still do...but...anyways. I like it. It means a lot to me."

"I know." I smile. "Me too." I reach up and pinch his fine chin.

"Sooo, if you want me to be more submissive or girly or slutty or whatever for this trip...just let me know, okay?"

"I told you. I want you to be yourself. I love ya Lucian, just the way you are."

"Damn you know how to make a boy wet." He swoons and gazes over at me with a very inappropriate affection for a brother. "You know...I could bewitch you."

"I know."

"I could have you wrapped around my pinky finger."

I nod. "I know. I felt a taste of it." Looking over at him, eye to eye. "And I know you won't."

"Mmmm." He hugs himself as he basks in my warm yet kinky feelings for him. "You just can't know how good that feels Jacob. Mother keeps the hunger at bay but she can't really satisfy it. Ohhh damn, I am still buzzing about what you did back at the house."

"Because she's not human, yeah?"

"There is nothing like a human soul." He nods, continuing to gaze at me he tilts his head. "Man you're horny. Tell me what are you thinking about right now. In detail! He he he!"

"Hey! No powers, remember?"

He giggles. "I can't help that. Sensing desire is like seeing or hearing for me." His giggles escalate. "I know you and Ves fucked. I know how you think about her."

"You little shit."

"I can't help it!" He says. "To be fair Mom sensed it too and Bron could smell your cum on her. It's hardly a secret. At least half the house knows."

"Oh my God."

"I think it's hot."

"You would."

"You think it's hot too. You're getting aroused right now. I would love to help you with that. How about that road head you promised?" He chews his lip hungrily and with a swipe of both hands tucks his red hair behind his ears. "May I suck your cock please Jacob?"

Up until very recently those were words I never thought I would hear from my brother, never mind actually being so powerfully tempted by them.

***

"So polite!" I grin. "How can I say no to that?"

"You can't." He titters.

"Yes I can." I reply flatly, it wasn't going to be easy but it was time to put the plan into action.

"He he he! You are such a tease." He starts moving to approach.

"Stay where you are Lucian. I'm serious. No BJ."

His face falls and a flash of annoyance flits across his pretty face. He tries to stay upbeat but his tense voice gives him away. "What are you talking about? You're just being an asshole. Come on Jacob, let me show you..."

"I said no!" I state firmly. "I don't want a beej quite yet."

"Yes you do! Stop teasing!" He says, his chaotic mood flipping to rising frustration. "I know you do."

"Nah. I'm good." I split my attention between the road and him, really taking him in and ogling him with my desirous gaze. "Damn you look fine today. Handsome and pretty all at once, and sexy...oh my God! A fine little piece of fuck meat if I ever saw one."

"Ohhhhh!" His eyes flare with passion. "Yes! That's what I am!"

"You even smell nice." I chuckle. "I can see you getting hard too. God I love seeing your cute cock get hard for me."

"Jacob!" He pleads, leaning closer. "Let me make you feel good. You won't believe how good I can make you feel."

"No."

"Rrr." He grunts with something approaching anger. "Want me to play with myself then? I can...entertain you..." He smacks his hands on this thighs and sounds every bit the spoiled brat that he is. "Let me suck your cock! Why are you doing this?"

I ignore his outburst. "Panties getting wet? I bet they are. I never told you how fucking sexy I think it is that you wear girls panties, but you already knew that, didn't you? You know how I look at you. Your ass, your cock, your smoking hot body. God damn bro, I could dream about you sucking me off all day."

"I will suck you so good." He promises as he hungrily licks his lips, his anger making way to submission. "Just let me..."

"I saw how good you sucked Mom's dick." I let my libidinous emotions flow freely, openly lusting for him. "Ohhh shit, I can't wait to feel your mouth on me."

"Let me!" His near hand snaps out and grabs my forearm. "I will suck you dry brother! You'll never want another man again! I will worship your cock!"

"Ohhh, I like the sound of that!" I say. "I've never been worshiped before. That would be nice."

"YES!?"

"Nah. Not yet." I push his hand off me then give him a glare as I notice his other hand reaching for his own crotch. "Don't you dare touch yourself! No dick for you if you do."

"Hnnngh!" He whimpers as his muscles flex with pent up energy. "Jacob! Don't..."

"It wouldn't take much, would it?" I whisper. "Just a little nudge and I would do whatever you wanted. Just a quick flash of those powers and you could be sucking my cock right now. Just think Lucian, right now. I'm already hard for you. It would be soooo easy."

"Mmmmm!" He mewls in escalating agony. "Please! I just need...I need..."

Keeping one hand on the wheel I reach down and start to unbuckle my belt. "Is this what you need?"

"Jacob!" His green eyes, wide like saucers, lock onto my groin. It takes some doing one handed but soon I pull my hard cock out into the open. "Holy fuck!" He gasps. "You have such a gorgeous cock! Oh, nnnngh...it's big too! It's fucking perfect! Just... a touch."

"Perfect? Wow." I glance down. "It is pretty nice, isn't it? See how hard I am for you? I can see how much you want it. I want you too Luci. You made me so hard just seeing you sitting there and knowing what I'm going to do with you this weekend."

"What are you going to do to me!?" He huffs, nearly crawling out of his skin with frustration.

"I'm going to use you like a proper slut."

"Oh Jacob! YESSS! Use meeee!"

I give my throbbing boner three slow strokes making sure to keep my lovely effeminate little brother firmly in my mind as I do so. I let every dirty and nasty thought I had ever had about him flow through my memory. I watch as a single drop of drool drips from his open pretty pink lips. "Your mouth is watering. You're thinking about how nice it would be to suck it."

"YES!" He begs. "Please! Please let me suck your cock! Please, please, please, please! Let me suck your big fat cock! I'll do anything! Anything you say!"

"You don't know how tempted I am to pull into one of the side roads, take you into the back, and pound that cute little twink ass of yours. You'd like that? Me holding you down and fucking your ass?"

"Ohhhh Jacob! Yes! Fuck me! PLEASE!" He snorts and rocks back and forth a few times before letting out a feral snarl. "FUCK ME! NOW!"

"No."

"Mmmmm!" His tiny whimper is pathetic as he squirms and writhes in his seat, his hands gripping at anything they could find though he desperately wanted to be touching your body or his. "Mmmm! Please!" He begs in a much more demure tone.

"You'll have to make me. Look at me when I'm talking to you! Don't you look away."

"We need to stop! Let me out!" His rocking picks up again and gets faster as his slender fingers dig into the cushion of his seat. "You don't know... I'm not strong enough! I need to get out!"

"Not yet. You can't escape yet. And Mom isn't here to help you this time. Now sit still and look at me! Look at me Lucian!"

He shakes his head but looks back obediently, I can see the suffering in his eyes. He is nearly brought to tears. "I'm a good boy. I'm a good boy. I'm a good boy!"

"Are you? Are you sure about that?" I press, though I felt wretched about it. Just a bit more now, for this time anyway. "I mean...I'm your brother Lucian. We're brothers. Brothers can't do the things you are thinking about, that I am thinking about. That's so bad, it's evil, you said so yourself. You sure you're not a bad boy? Mmmm. Bad boys are sooooo fucking sexy. Don't you think?" I point my dick in his direction. "Just be bad Lucian, and this is all yours."

"Jake!" Through his guise I can see glimmers of vibrant emerald beginning to flicker in his eyes.

***

The cabin goes still as I watch my brother hover on the cusp of control, his intense green eyes flickering between human and demon.

I needed to test his limits, but how much further do I dare push him? By his clenched teeth and the fiery look in his eye I decide that I'd gone far enough.

In a low calm soothing voice I say. "Sweetie. Shhhh. It's okay."

"Jacob!" He growls.

"Shhhh." I stroke my fingers down his smooth cheek. I tamp down my own passion, knowing that it is feeding his, and concentrate instead on how proud I was of him. "Close your eyes sweetie. Calm yourself."

He bares his teeth, his eyes glimmer, and I feel his power reach out and grasp my soul. For one scary moment I worry that I had made a grave mistake. But he does as I ask and closes his eyes.

"Good boy." I say warmly and stroke the side of his head. "You did good. You did real good." I kiss his forehead. "I love you sweetie."

His eyes still closed I see a smile play at the corners of his lips. He didn't say it but I knew he loved me back. In the end that brotherly love was the only thing that stayed his lust.

"You okay?" I ask. He blinks his eyes open and the emerald returns to a more natural green. His chest heaves up and down but I see his passion slowly ebbing as he gains his composure. With a kind smile I whisper. "You did it. You controlled yourself."

"I...did it."

"I knew you could do it." I run my fingers through his soft ginger hair. "You are a good boy."

Still breathing heavy he swallows hard and nods. "I'm...a good boy." He lets out a breathless giggle. "Hoo damn Jacob. Family lust is...it's powerful! Holy shit it's powerful! The sin is...ohhh delicious. You could probably make me cum just with your words! Ohhhh my...hohhhh!" He grabs my hand with both of his and kisses and nuzzles my palm. "You were right. If I can control myself around you...the real world will be easy."

"Did I push too far?"

"Almost...almost." He nods as he presses his cheek into my hand and hugs it close. "Maybe not so much next time. But I did it. I was strong."

"Yes you were. You're a hell of a strong man Lucian."

"Hmmm." He smiles at my praise. "We used to talk about you. Before your enchantment broke. I had these fantasies about being bad, tempting you to the dark side, to lure you into forbidden sex." He giggles. "Here it ends up being the opposite. The human tempting the demon. You are something else brother."

My palm still pressed to his cheek I trace his lovely lips with the pad of my thumb. He opens his mouth and lets out a hot sigh. I gently place my thumb upon his bottom lip and, as naturally as breathing, he wraps his lips around my digit to start to suck it. There is only the hushed road noise as we stare at each other for a moment and I push my thumb deeper. A press of his lips, a lap of his tongue, a tiny nibble of the teeth, everything is soft and tender as he sucks my thumb lovingly, a preview of things to come, with an enchanted look on his pretty face. He didn't need powers to bewitch me, his beauty and his sensual aura had me totally entranced. Thank God we were on a straight easy stretch of road or I might have driven straight off a curve.

Slipping my thumb from his reaching lips I slide my hand around the back of his neck, leaning over I kiss him...hard and rough. A man's kiss. His right hand takes hold of my hard manhood and starts to stroke it. I hold the kiss as long as I dare given the fact I am driving. "Mmmmm!" We hum lustfully into each other's mouths.

As we part we both lick our lips and save the taste of the other. Damn did he taste good!

"A good boy deserves a reward, don't you think?"

He nods, a naughty smile brightening his fine features. I smile back as an idea strikes me.

"Okay sweetie. Let's see how good you really are." I say. "If you can make me nut it...mmmm...five minutes, I'll let you drive."

"Five minutes?" He is already unbuckling his seat belt. "You could have at least made it a challenge."

***

He slips his legs down into the footwell on his side so that he is kneeling in it facing me. Pulling his phone from his pocket he sets up the timer for five minutes.

"You don't stand a chance." He brags. "Pfft. Five minutes he says."

"We'll see. Don't get cocky kid." I say as I adjust the seat back a little and position myself as best I can.

He starts the timer and tosses it onto his seat. At first I thought the wide center center console and shifter might cause him problems but he is able to snake his slender body over and through resting his tight slim stomach across the span just so, a bigger man couldn't have done it but he manages just fine. This was clearly not his first time doing this.

Taking a moment just to admire his big green eyes pan up and down my length just drinking in the sight. It is love at first sight. Looking at the adoring awe on his lovely fair face I can rarely recall a time he'd looked happier.

"Jacob, bro, you have such a gorgeous cock! A boy could get spoiled with a cock like this." He takes it carefully in his warm soft hand and tilts it left and right, getting a really good look at it, then leaning even closer to take in a long deep breath through his nose. "Mmmmm."

"Glad ya like it." I quip. Left hand on the wheel and right resting over his back I keep my eyes on the road and settle in for what was sure to be a great BJ.

The first thing he does is tug my underwear and pants a bit lower. Filling his right hand with my balls he tugs and fondles at them like only somebody who knew what it felt like could. Then, taking my fat shaft in his left hand he sets to work. I glance to the other seat to see 20 seconds had already been wasted. Five minutes, no sweat, I mean how good could he...

"Ohhhh fuck!" I gasp as he sucks me super fucking hard then effortlessly slides down the entire length of my cock, the moment of transition where my tip passes his mouth and enters his tight throat is...intense! I had been with a good dick sucker or two in my time but none could deep throat like this. My grip on the wheel tightens.

123456...8