The Devlin Family: Incubus Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm! Mmrrrmmm! Rrrrmmm!" He begins to moan and growl as he holds me deep and maintains an insane steady pressure. They say the pull of a black hole singularity is the most powerful force in the universe, my little brother's sucking mouth might just be number two on that list. Jesus Christ! It was like he was trying to force the cum from my balls through raw suction.

"Nnnnngh!" I groan despite myself. It didn't hurt, in fact it was one the best things I'd ever felt, but holy shit was it intense. With impressive deftness of hand he fondles my nuts with three fingers and a thumb while simultaneously rubbing his middle digit into my taint. Gradually the suction eases only to be replaced by a steady suckling. From his lips at my base, along his tongue that rubbed my shaft, to his rhythmically palpitating throat that milked my knob every inch of my cock feels the incredible suckle. He presses deeper, taking every iota I had to give, his fine nose pressing into my pubes.

"Mmmmm!" He hums with a pure joy that told me that was enjoying this every bit as much as I was.

My eyes flit to the phone, barely a minute in and this is feeling reeeeal damn good!

Finally he lets up, slowly sliding back up my shaft to let my glans pop from his sucking lips.

"Ohhh Jacob. What a big fucking cock you have! I love it! I fucking love this huge fucking beast. I love your cock so much. Holy shit, I've never had one so fucking huge! Nice and thick. Mmmmmm!" He sucks and smooches. "I don't know if I can even handle a cock this big in my pussy. Mmmm. You are gonna wreck my tight little hole when you fuck me brother. Ohhh you're going to fill me right up!" He looks up with a little lapping lick and bats his eyes. "I'm such a lucky boy."

I KNEW he was exaggerating. I had a good sized schlong but not in the way he was talking about, and nowhere near as big as Mom's. But holy...fucking...shit do those ego boosting words feel good!

"Less talking, more sucking." I say, to which he giggles.

"Gladly."

He sucks my nuts for a few seconds before sliding his lips up along the front of my pole. He pauses so that his tongue could flick and dance at my ultra-sensitive frenulum for a time. Then, in a super cute nomming motion, he latches his pink lips on to my knob. With my knob not quite all the way in he suckles just the tip as he tongues the hole with rapid prodding laps of his flicking tongue. He is already amazing in his human guise, the things he might do to me with his longer more pointed Incubus tongue sends my imagination spinning. After an delightfully excruciating half minute or so he opens his mouth and swirls his tongue round and round my tip before opening wide and swallowing half my dick. Still juggling my nuts, still rubbing my taint, he begins bobbing up and down. Despite the clock running nothing is rushed, he savors every second.

I let out a snort and grip the wheel harder, the fingers of my other hand unconsciously claw into the fabric of his vest.

Up and down his red haired head goes as he pleasures me with his mouth, focusing his attention on the top half of turgid manhood. The pace enough to keep my rising nut steadily building but not so regular as to be predictable. Each thrust is just a bit different. Sometimes he slips off completely, sometimes he stops at the tip, sometimes he goes down instead of up, and sometimes he twists his head to come back down at a different angle. He was a lust demon at play and I was his very happy toy.

He sucks it loud and wet and sloppy, letting his drool slather my dick and run down in streams. The slurping sucking sounds of his oral love fills the cabin of the Porsche. But more than anything it is the noises he makes! Soft, girlish mewls. "Hhhhmmm." High hungry moans. "Nnnmm!" Gentle pleading coos. "Ooommmm!" Feminine yet raunchy, high and lilting yet with occasional growls, fawning yet desperately needy, and rising in urgency at the same pace as my swiftly approaching orgasm. It was sex for the ears.

He keeps up the pace, merciless in his oral efficiency, and I give up any hope of making it through the five minutes. He was just too damn good! My hands grip and grasp, my breathing gets shallow and rapid, and I clench and squirm in my seat as the pressure builds and builds.

Then, just an instant before my point of no return, he releases me from his mouth. Grasping my cock around the shaft he squeezes it firmly but makes no motion to stroke, he just holds it as he dips down to show my scrotum some love. Given the reprieve I grit my teeth and focus on tamping down my release. The moment I am able to push the pressure back down he is up and on me again. Sucking my dick with a sudden furious intensity. It took everything I had to keep my eyes focused and my driving straight. Even without looking at him I can see my brother's familiar ginger head bobbing up and down in my peripheral vision, combined of course the lewd symphony of sounds, to trigger my kinky incestuous libido in twisted ways. One more time he takes me right to the brink...then eases off, holding my shaft tight in his hand as he smooches down my shaft then gives my balls a tongue lashing.

With just seconds remaining he returns to his sucking, his red head a blur as he sucked me hard from tip to root in fast furious finale.

"Time!" I grunt the moment the timer goes off.

He blinks his big green eyes up at me as he lets my hard cock plop out of his mouth. He gives my knob a tender sucking kiss. "You're just too good Jacob. I couldn't do it."

"You little..." I start to say, knowing damn well he could have made me pop anytime he wanted. I won but he let me win. He reaches up and places a slender finger on my lips.

"You're the best I've ever blown Jacob." He whispers as he lavishes open mouthed wet kisses up and down my cock. "You are a king. You are a stud. You are the BEST! The best I've ever blown." He smiles and nuzzles my sopping wet cock across his nose and cheeks and chin. "I should have known I couldn't beat a man like you. You're too much man for a boy like me. Thank you for letting me try Jacob, I'll do better next time."

His eyes sparkle with naughty delight. These were lies but they were lover's lies, the things you say to build your partner up. I didn't care about the truth, just hearing them and seeing how fervently he says them sent my masculine pride soaring. The fact they were honey tongued fibs only made it more endearing.

"May I please continue?" He begs. "I'd really like to taste your cum."

I run my fingers through his hair and cup my hand around the back of his head.

"Finish me up sweetie."

"Hmmm!" He beams at hearing his pet name. "Swallow or facial?"

"Swallow."

"Thank you." He gobbles up my cock once more and hits me with a final slurping lip smacking flurry.

It doesn't even take him 20 seconds to finish me off. To say it is the best head I'd ever received wouldn't do it justice, Lucian was on a whole other level. I can't help but wonder, ageless as she was and a pure demon on top, what must Mom be like!?

Grasping his hair roughly I thrust balls deep and let out a loud grunt. "FUUUUCK!"

"MMMMM!" He moans as my cock erupts, sending a hot wad of jizz straight down his gulping throat. What he does next rocks my fucking world. Latching on he SUCKS, just like he did at the beginning, sucking my nut from my pulsing balls faster than my dick could spit it out! "MMM! MMM! MMM!"

"OHHHH FUUUUCK JESUS!" I am seeing stars, the car begins to swerve. All I could do is hold on tight and try to keep it between the lines.

He then pushes up from me so just my knob is inside so he can suck the rest of my sticky load into his mouth. "MMMMMM!" He hums as if tasting his favorite food.

With his eyes locked on mine he finishes me up. With obvious pride he opens his mouth wide to show me my creamy load within, his tongue rolling and running his big brother's seed over it and around his mouth. He makes some bubbles and slurps them back in loudly then makes a display of swallowing it all down. He opens his mouth again just to show me. The final dregs he squeezes out of my spent dick and paints around his lips like lipstick just so that he could slurp it off again with a big circular swipe of his tongue.

"Damn you taste good!" He says with a smack of his lips, his beautiful youthful effeminate face glowing with a deep happiness. "Mmmmm. Yum!"

I am drifting on Cloud 9 as a strong warm afterglow emanates through my body and my balls still thrum with orgasmic aftershocks. "Ohhhh wowww!" I sigh as I melt into a human puddle.

He titters. "Did I do good big brother?"

I nod, still trying to catch my breath. "Yeah...yeah you did good." I pet his soft hair. "Real good."

"Good." He grins as he gives my dick a gentle kiss. Holding my softening schlong with loving care he closes his eyes and snuggles his face against it, still worshiping my cock just like he said he would. "Mind if I stay down here awhile Jacob?"

"Sure...yeah...whatever you want. Ohhhhh fuck!" After that he could do whatever the fuck he wanted.

***

With Lucian happily nuzzling and kissing my softening manhood as he coos joyful little noises I continue Westward toward the city of Columbus. We still had a long trip in front of us and, since I just "won" our little contest, I would be doing the driving. But that was cool. After one of the best nuts of my life I was relaxed, feeling good, and ready for the hours ahead. The Porsche purrs along, gobbling up the miles swiftly and smoothly as I pet my brother's soft hair.

Eventually Lucian gives my dick one last smooch and tucks it away, even doing me the courtesy of getting my pants back on correctly and buckling my belt, before returning to his seat grinning like the cat who ate the canary.

"You really enjoyed that, didn't you?" I ask.

"Yep." He chuckles. "You have no idea." Looking down at his crotch he says. "I'm...just going to crawl in the back and change my panties."

"You didn't."

"I did." He says with a playful grimace. "I can't help it. Your lust just makes me cum. Admittedly...I cum pretty easy. He he he. Good thing I wasn't the one on the timer." He winks. "I never would have made it. I didn't even touch myself and you made me cream my panties." He looks up with a naughty smirk. "Want to see? Want me to eat it?"

I laugh. "I'm good. Go get changed."

He kisses my cheek then slips between the seats into the back. After a couple minutes of rustling behind me he is back again and buckling in. What follows is a wonderful couple of hours as we just talk, joke around, and generally grow even closer together. I had been so right to fuck around with him next. There was none of the awkwardness or guilt there might have been with the others. We had messed around, had some fun, he got to taste my lust and I got a hell of a beej. There was no post-nut weirdness, he was happy and so was I. In fact, I felt great! We were certainly building a more intimate bond and the sexual energy between us had skyrocketed but nothing had fundamentally changed between us, only gotten better. While Trixie and I were as close as siblings could be I hadn't had that sort of relationship with my little brother. Lucian had always been a Mama's boy and he'd always been passionate about his hobbies, few of which I had any interest in. We loved each other of course and got on fine but just hanging out together like this wasn't something that happened often so getting to do so now felt pretty damn special.

The glow of evening gives way to a crystal clear night. We were in a heavily wooded region of central Pennsylvania with hours still to go when the conversation ebbs and Lucian begins to yawn and show signs of being tired.

"You can sleep if you want." I tell him. "I don't mind."

He smiles. "That's okay. I'm fine." We drive a few more miles in silence, him looking over at me as I kept my eyes on illuminated cone of headlight in front of us. I feel his hand touch my arm. "Are you thinking about Vespera?"

I look over. In the dark he is just a lithe silhouette. "Yeah." I confess. "I wish..." I look back to the road. "...I just wish she'd wake up."

"You love her." He says softly. "I mean love love her."

I consider avoiding his question but in the end I answer, mostly because I wanted to hear it myself. "Yeah. I love her. I'm in love with her Lucian. I can't even explain it. I am just...better when she's around. I got so little time with her."

"She'll wake up soon, don't worry. I'm sure she will." His hand grips my arm in a gesture of support. "What's she like? I mean really like."

"That's the crazy thing. I barely know her...and yet, I know her almost as well as I know myself. There is just this...connection." I let out melancholy sigh. "She barely knows this world or anybody in it. And I'm the only one she can really talk with, and even that is pretty limited. I...I don't want to take advantage of her. I don't want to limit her. Ya know? She's so sweet, so...innocent. I want her to be free yet I want her to be mine yet...I don't know. It's all so weird. So complicated too. She's my sister for one thing, never mind the fact she's not human...or even close."

"Does she love you?"

I search my heart and find only one answer. I knew her in ways even a demon couldn't fathom. "Yeah. She does. As much as I love her. She'd been watching me our whole lives. She loves me very much."

"Then it will work out." He says. "Mum says that when humans listen to their heart they find their true path. And sometimes that path doesn't go where you think it does, but Mum says an unclouded heart is the best guide. If I were a real Incubus my job would be to lead you off that path and have you listen to your libido or vanity or ego instead. Mum says that even without demons humans like to make things complicated for themselves but it's actually pretty simple, not easy but simple. Follow your heart Jacob. If you truly love each other you'll find your way eventually, or at least find your true path in the process."

I wasn't quite sure what to say to such advice coming from Lucian of all people. "Uh...that's certainly one way of looking at it."

He pats my arm. "Talk to her about it. Mum's pretty smart. She won't be happy mind you, she is reformed after all, she wants us all to be good men and women. But if anybody will understand it is her. She's seen like...everything. Did you know she met Jesus?"

"You're shitting me."

"I'm serious! Even to me she hasn't told the whole story but I guess in his early 20's homeboy was an absolute fiend. Total party animal." He laughs. "The bible doesn't talk about those years. Ha ha!"

"I can't believe this family." I shake my head.

"Says the guy who did the impossible."

"That wasn't me. I helped bring her here but it was Ves who..."

"No, no, no." He says. "I mean getting Dad to admit he might be wrong about something."

We share a good laugh at that. The ride through the rolling forest lands falls quiet again for a time, the pair of us just happy to share each other's presence and looking forward to the weekend ahead. Even as tired as we were sure to be we both knew there would be some more taboo fun once we found a hotel room in Columbus. On the dark highway the traffic wanes to the point where we are only seeing another vehicle every few minutes at best and I take the speed up another five miles per hour to hasten our arrival at our destination.

Fate, however, decided to step in to offer us another option. It is perhaps 20 minutes later when Lucian suddenly bolts forward in his seat, straining his neck to peer skyward.

"Holy shit!" He exclaims. "Did you see that!?"

"Huh? Uh, no. I didn't see anything." Whatever it was it must have been supernatural. I had been working on seeing through the veil since I found out about it that day Trix helped me see the goblin, and I was making progress, but I was discovering that 21 years of seeing the world in a certain way was not so easy to shake off. "What was it?"

He looks over at me and I could see his face lit up with surprise in the light reflected back from the headlights. "A dragon! That was a dragon! Do you have any idea how rare they are!?" Craning his next to the right and leaning all the way forward he says. "Down there! Take the next right Jacob! We have to get a better look. Ha ha ha! Wow! A real dragon!"

***

I slow the car right down though I hadn't a clue what I was going to do.

"Turn! Turn!" He urges me. "It's getting away!"

Closing in fast there is indeed a right turn ahead, not even a road but a trail of two parallel tire ruts through the grass leading into the dark forest to the North. I know I ought to stop to discuss it with Lucian but the urgency in his voice told me that this might just be a once in a lifetime opportunity. I had to admit, I wouldn't mind seeing a real dragon.

The car's brakes were as good as it's engine and without a squeal of rubber I bring the Porsche to a near stop to turn down the trail. Lucian's eyes are locked dead ahead as he nearly vibrates out of his seat in excitement.

"A dragon in Pennsylvania!" He exclaims. "Dad is going to want to know about this. Hurry Jacob, hurry!"

"I'm going as fast as I can." I say as we hit the tree line and plunge into bush. The headlights illuminate the thin trail ahead good enough though I wish I had time to stop and take my eye drops for better all around night vision. "You sure this isn't dangerous?"

"Well, I mean, if it doesn't like us it could kill us in a second. Obviously."

"Err, obviously."

He laughs. "They're not monsters like what you're thinking about. I guess they are quite curious and philosophical. They can be generous if they take a liking to you, so I've heard."

"You guess!? So you've heard!?"

"It's not like I've actually met one." He replies. "Don't worry. We're Devlins. That name means something to dragons. We'll be fine."

I sure hoped he knew what he was talking about, he certainly spoke with confidence. I drive on as quickly as I could safely do. Leaves and branches scuff along both sides of the car yet Lucian seemed to have no care about scratches or dings.

"There!" He points as he sways left and right trying to get a good view of it. "Damn, lost it again."

"I can't see a fucking thing. What am I looking for?" I ask.

"Something white like moonlight with a dim glow of its own." He says. "I don't think we're too far away though. It seemed to be coming down for a landing." We both try in vain to peer through the canopy and tangled limbs of the beech and poplar trees that dominated the foliage. "Damn it, I can't see it anymore. Stop. Stop the car."

I pull the SUV into an area where the trail naturally widened and bring it to a stop then put it into park. Turning off the lights and the engine the pair of us sit and look and listen.

"Over there." He whispers. "It was coming down there." Lucian is just a dark shape in front of me yet I can see him just well enough to see one of his little horns sprout from his head as he returns to his true form. I suspect it is so he can see better.

I am already reaching for my bag. "Just let me get my drops in."

"Sure." He replies as he cautiously opens the door. The nocturnal sounds of the forest and fresh night air pour into the cabin. "This is so exciting." I hear him mutter to himself. I couldn't disagree. My heart was already pounding with anticipation.

"If it's big it will need a break in the trees to land." I say as I fish the little vial out of a side pocket of the bag. "We should look for a clearing."

"Good thinking."

"Er, you didn't bring any weapons or anything, did you?"

He laughs quietly. "No. A gun or a knife wouldn't help with a dragon anyway."

I hadn't brought any either. I did have Trixie's gift but the best I could manage with that is a short club with the consistency of dense rubber, hardly a weapon to slay a dragon with. I apply the drops and blink them in as I await the blindness to fade. The black and white night vision soon sets in allowing me to see out to roughly 100 feet as clear as if it were day.

123456...8