The Devlin Family: Incubus Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grimbous
grimbous
1,037 Followers

He giggles and kisses me again. "I'll do my best."

***

Lucian kneels down in front of the celestion's wide head. All it would take is one quick snap of those mighty jaws and my brother would be lion chow. But the creature had no will to fight. Instead it lays its great head upon my brother's lap. Looking at it now it doesn't seem fearsome at all, in fact it was kind of adorable despite it's great size.

He pets it and even leans in to kiss its forehead. After I clean my bloody hand with the wet bottom half of my shirt I come up and lower to one knee, one hand on my brother's shoulder and the other on the celestion's maned neck, its feather like fur is insanely soft. I ready to pull Luci away at the slightest sign of trouble. Mashing its nose into one of Lucian's tits it takes in a big breath and lets it out in a loud snuff.

"Yeah." Lucian whispers. "I'm the enemy." He continues to stroke its soft fur. "But perhaps we could forget that for little while?"

It looks up at him, sidling closer before its muscles come to rest. Its end was near if my brother could not save it. Gazing up with its copper eyes it meets Lucian's kindly stare. Luci's eyes glow green and a second later the creature's glow too. After that...everything falls quiet.

Neither my brother nor the creature move or make any sound, they almost seemed frozen in time. I watch closely for any sign of something going wrong but all I see is two glowing sets of eyes locked in a gaze. The stillness goes on and on. Around us the cool breeze blows, the night sounds of the forest sing, and the stars and the moon shine down. As the minutes drag on I wonder more and more if I should try to break this connection, if I should pull my brother away to safety. But I remind myself that he is his own man, that he went into this with eyes wide open. I pray for his safety, though I very much doubted God would be listening to my prayers after what I'd done. For now I strike that horrible memory from my mind, pushing it way down deep inside to deal with at another time in a safer place, and keep my whole focus on Lucian.

Very gradually I begin to notice the luminescence of the celestion's fur return. Not nearly to the level it had been when I first saw it but the glow was definitely there. As quickly as it began Lucian's efforts end. Both of their eyes go dim. The beast closes its eyes and slumps heavily to the side just as Lucian falls limply into me.

I catch him. "I got you sweetie."

His voice is soft, weak from strain. "That's...all I can do. Ohhhh." His eyes rolls as he struggles to stay conscious. "Oh Jacob, I'm drained."

I scoop him up in my arms. "You did good sweetie. You did real good." I motion up. "Look, I think it's going to be okay."

His green eyes look to the creature. Fast asleep but glowing and breathing deep strong breaths. His sweet smile is as pure as freshly fallen snow. "Good." He whispers. "Good. Sleep well big fella. Good luck out there. I hope you can find your way home."

"Come on." I say. "You've been strong enough for one night."

Standing up I carry my brother back through the forest and to the parked car. Instead of taking him to the front however I go around back and open the rear door. His head resting on my shoulder he just gazes up at me with a calm happy look upon his face.

"I know what you're doing." He says softly. "You bad man."

I chuckle despite myself. "Shush you."

Folding the back seats down I open the whole rear of the vehicle into a single open space. I lay Lucian down and make him as comfortable as I could. I pull our bags out then use mine like a pillow to prop him up a little. He lays limply, watching with a loving smile. He was weak, drained, he needed energy, and his human brother's lust was pure ambrosia to his hungry soul. As nourishing as mother's milk to a hungry baby. The timing was odd to be sure, but I was going to give Lucian the energy he so desperately needed right now. He had done the hard work now I was here to build him back up again.

And honestly I needed it too. I wanted to think about anything besides what had just happened out in that forest and a bout of passion seemed just the thing to keep me distracted. I close the back door and kneel low beside my brother.

He tries to stir but I gently push him back down again. "You just rest. I'll take care of everything."

"Mmmm." He coos happily.

"Hey." I lean in. "Do you mind an audience?"

"Audience?" He asks curiously. "Who?"

"Trix."

"Wha? Trixie? Ha ha ha! Yeah, I'd love that!" He holds his belly as he laughs. "Ohhhh, it would be a dream come true for her."

"Maybe literally a dream as she's probably sleeping by now." I chuckle as I imagine my sister sound asleep yet seeing what was about to happen here. "I think the moonlight is just enough for her to get a good enough view without quite seeing everything."

"Literally a dream? You don't mean a phone do you? Did she give you her gift already?"

I nod. "For my birthday." I pull the egg shaped jelly ball from my bag and show him.

"Ohhhh, we could have some fun with that!" He goes to sit up but quickly swoons back down again. "Ohhhh." He holds his head.

"I told you. Take it easy. Just lie there and let me take things from here."

"Yes Sir." He quips.

"That's better." I shape the egg into an eye, as I had done before, and use the adjustable headrest of the front passenger seat to arrange the eye to give our sister the best possible view of the action. I look into it and blow it a kiss, Lucian does the same.

I turn back to my brother ready to administer first aid fit for a lust demon.

***

Wanting to get my wet and soiled clothes off of me I start by undressing. While the back of the SUV was spacious enough, with two people in it my stripping down wasn't elegant and it certainly wasn't sexy though Lucian watched on happily enough. I peel down right to my birthday suit and jam my wet and stained apparel in a ball to the side, being sure to keep my left pants pocket accessible. A chill runs though my naked body but I knew things would be heating up soon.

I move to straddle one of his legs then allow a bit of my weight to rest down upon it. With my dark sight still at full effect I can see every detail despite the very dim light. Lucian's eyes scan up and down my larger frame with a lewd desire to match my own. I allow my lust to flow freely, letting him sup on my libidinous desires. His chest rises suddenly then slowly settles back down as he feels it. Reaching out he runs his fingers tips down my pecs and over my stomach, biting his bottom lip his hungry eyes scan over my nude physique.

Without a word I begin unbuttoning his snug vest, made even more snug by the fact he had shifted back into his natural form and now had breasts. I peel the vest out to both sides. His smile grows as he arches his back to display his fine lean body.

Gently I run my hands up his slender sides...before suddenly grabbing the collared shirt and tearing it wide open with lusty ferocity. Buttons fly, careening all through the interior of the car, and Lucian lets out a surprised gasp.

"Oh!"

My left hand darts up to grab his hair, my thumb hooking around one of his horns, as my right roughly grabs his breast. I recalled him saying something about how much he enjoyed "rough men being rough" with him when talking about the football team. The way he flared his eyes and bared his teeth told me I was on a good track here. I squeeze his tit hard as I tighten my grip in his hair and force his head back.

"Yessss!" He hisses with horny desire.

I dive down to plant a hard kiss on his lips and press his smaller body down into the floor of the car with my weight. The kiss is a sucking, biting, passionate one. Rough and nakedly aggressive. His natural perfume fills my senses sending my already soaring lust to new heights. I continue holding his head firmly and grope, slap, and pinch his breast with the other. Lucian's hands were busy as well. With his left he reaches around to grab my bare ass while the his right takes a tight grip around my growing cock to begin tugging at it with the same rugged treatment I was showing him.

"Rrrngh!" I growl into his mouth.

I jerk his head to the side, breaking our kiss, and start biting and licking my way down his neck and chest. He grabs and claws into my sides, his legs instinctively spreading for me and I shift to take up the space between them.

"Oh my God I love your body!" I say as I give the top of his tight tummy another love bite. Grabbing both his arms suddenly I power him down to pin him to the floor as I attack his right breast with my mouth. I tongue it with jabs and slashes, I suck it hard and let it pop from my lips, I nibble and nip along the supple flesh then at the tight pink nipple. "Mmmm, you are such a sexy boy!"

"Oh Jacob!" He gasps. "Fuck yes!"

I do not linger there long. Soon I am smooching down his belly with only one thing on my mind. The moment I let go of his arms he grasps my head, taking a tight handful of hair in each of his fists. With my teeth and hands I unbuckle his belt and open his trousers. With a single strong tug I jerk his pants and panties down a few inches and his hard dick springs out into view, though not for long. Like a hungry tiger I pounce, taking his small cock into my mouth and giving it a good hard slurping suck.

"Ohhhh!" His soft feminine voice sings out.

"Mmmrrrrmmm!"

I suck hard as I go up and down his slender rock hard peen. It might have been small but it was the absolute perfect size to go down on, I absolutely fucking loved it. I could take him right to the root, and I do! I show my little brother he wasn't the only one who could suck a mean cock. "Mrrm! Rrrmm! Llnnmm!" I grunt and growl as I my head rises and falls.

"Ohhh fuuuck! Yesss!" Lucian's slim body is taut as a guitar string. He begins humping in and out against me, pulling down on my head with each upward thrust. "Ohh fuck brother, oh geez!"

Luci said he couldn't last five minutes and I was about to put that to the test but unlike him I would show no mercy. I suck and I slurp, my tongue lashes over around his stiff manhood. As his precum begins to flow I lap it away to discover it to be sweet and savory and entirely unique. It was legitimately delicious! As a demon built for sex everything about him was desirable and delectable. "Mrrrm!" I pause a second to suck as hard as I could.

"GNNNGH!" He writhes.

None too gently I stuff my hand between his panties and crotch to take hold of his petite balls. His fuzzy pubes are softer than humans and though I could not see color at the moment I knew them to be pink like his hair. I give them a squeeze and a careful little spank as I start picking up the pace on his cock. He tries to sit up but I push him back down with my free hand, forcing him to lie still. Knowing him like I did I knew sex went beyond the physical for him and to that end I keep my mind laser focused on my raging lust for him and my admiration of his smoking hot body.

"Ohh Jacob! Ohhh fuck!" He moans as he squirms and writhes and pulls against my hair.

He was close and I couldn't wait to feel him explode. "Nnnmmm!"

With my middle finger I push down from between his nuts, down along his taint, then straight up and into his ass without a instant's pause.

"FUCK! RRRR!" He snarls as his body jerks. "OHHHH FUCK! YES!"

His back door was unlike anything I'd felt before. Not quite anus and not quite pussy. The tightness of one yet the slick natural wetness of the other. His tunnel grips down around my finger as I probe it in as deep as it could go. Fuck the boy was tight! His tail wraps like a vice around my wrist making it impossible to pull my hand all the way back had I wanted to, not that I did. Giving him no time I just start finger banging his ass as I continue my all out oral blitz on his cute perfect precious little pecker. His body now moved on instinct, bucking back against me as his nut neared. That's it sweetie, give it to me!

"Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!" I groan on each hard sucking pump, punching my finger hard into him in time with my mouth.

"Ohhhhhh fuck, fuck, fuck!" He humps and heaves. "Jacob...I'm gonna cum!"

I stare up his soft lithe body, adoring the sight of his firm titties jiggling with our thrusts, and gaze into his emerald eyes with a look as wicked as any denizen of hell. He wanted lust? Well he was getting it now!

This launches him over the edge. His whole body lurches, his ass clenches, his face twists in bliss, and he sings out his release in that lovely high voice of his.

"OHHHHHHH!" His feet kick out and every muscle flexes. "JACOOOOB!"

He thrusts hard, almost gagging me, and his cock throbs as he blasts his nut into my sucking mouth. The hot gooey wad fills my maw and coats my lapping tongue. Like his precum his actual jizz is as good as any succulent hors d'oeuvre I'd ever tasted. Smooth, salty and addictively delicious I do not hesitate to slurp it all down. I take long draws on his pumping dick and gulp every sticky drop. "MMMMM!" All the while I keep staring into him and let my wild passion flow free.

***

As his orgasm wanes Lucian relaxes his grip on my hair and settles back again. With one long final suck I finish him off then let his dick slip from my lips and slide my finger from his ass. As I look up at him we both pause a moment before starting to laugh. We cuddle and grope as we share the strange yet exciting moment, each of us giddy with this new taboo phase of our relationship.

"I'm not sure you made it five minutes." I quip.

"Not a chance." He giggles. It had only been a couple of minutes but I could see our lust had a rejuvenating effect on him. His movements were less languid and his eyes looked sharp and alert once more. "Damn Jacob, you can suck dick! Whooo!"

It is only seconds later when both of our phones begin blowing up with text message alerts. As one we look toward the voyeuristic eye and laugh.

"I forgot, Trixie doesn't sleep." I chuckle. "She saw everything." I give my watching sister a friendly wave.

"I hope she's enjoying the show." Lucian says as he sticks his tongue out and crosses his eyes at the peering eye while flashing a V sign. "She's probably cumming like crazy. If you think I pop easy just wait until you're with Trix. Ha!"

"Waaait a minute, you and she didn't...? You haven't...?"

"Oh stop." He tugs my hard wood. "Like you're one to judge."

"Yeah, ya got me there." I let my hands roam up and down his bare upper body, just enjoying the soft feel of him in my hands. "Still weird to think about."

"We just mess around a bit, nothing big. We watch each other mostly. Mutual masturbation, that sort of thing. She is a blast though. Her whole body is an erogenous zone!" Then with a teasing smirk he adds. "Let's just say...she really enjoys it when you tickle her."

"Wait...no!" The tickling of my little sister was about the most pure and wholesome thing in my life, but according to Lucian perhaps it wasn't so innocent.

He giggles. "Except for her eyes one part is the same as any other for her. You might as well be tickling her clit. Ha ha ha ha! You have to be gentle with her though, she is very sensitive."

I feel a deep blush warm my cheeks. I had no idea! I feel a pang of unease creep into our otherwise wonderfully erotic energy. My feelings toward Trix were complicated. While I was certainly attracted to her and enjoyed messing around with showing off for her she was not a creature of lust like Lucian and she was a sweet heart and my dearest companion. I knew she wanted me, and I did want her, but it was more complicated than that. This was not the time wrestle with these feelings, I didn't want to spoil what Luci and I had going here.

Guiding his head by the chin I turn him back my way. "Let's never mind her tonight, okay sweetie? Just you and me right now."

"Yeah, just you and me." He says as he strokes my cock. "So you gonna fuck me or what big brother?"

I smack his tit. "Behave."

"Never!"

"Atta boy." I spank his other tit then kiss him brusquely. "But something isn't quite right. Hmmm."

He tilts his head and whispers. "Tell me what you want Jacob. I'll do anything, no matter how nasty."

"Hmm." I continue to ponder, though I knew what I was doing. "Just...close your eyes a second."

"He he he." He titters as he lets me go and closes his eyes to await what I was about to do to him. Putting his arms behind his back he purrs. "I'm all yours."

I run my fingers down his flesh lightly, causing him to shiver and his breath to catch, then pull back. Reaching over to where I'd bundled my clothes I dig into the pocket of my still damp pants to pull the item I'd stashed there from it. Leaning over him I pull the slender leather band taut around his neck and attach the clasp at the back.

"A good boy deserves his collar."

His green eyes snap open and he brings his fingers to his throat. "No! I broke the rules. I didn't earn it!"

"Oh yes you did." I say. "I'm changing the rules, if that's okay."

"It's okay." He nods breathlessly.

"You deserve this and so much more. I am so fucking proud of you sweetie." I comb my fingers through his soft hair and place my forehead to his. "The man I saw out there...good, brave, selfless...well, I am humbled by him. By you. Lucian, I would be honored, deeply honored, if you would be my boy."

"Jacob...oh Jacob!"

"Hey, hey, hey." I pull him into a big hug and kiss the side of his head. "Don't cry sweetie."

"I'm sorry." He wipes his eyes with one hand as he continue to feel the thin band with the other. It is really a delicate choker more than a proper collar but symbolically it was just as powerful. Someday someone special was going to truly capture the heart of my baby brother and be able to feed his erotic hunger, for now he had me and this symbol of our unique bond. "I...I..." He stammers, overwhelmed and at a loss for words, before at last throwing his arms around me. "YES! Of course I'll be your boy! Thank you!" He nuzzles into my neck and kisses me. "Thank you!"

"You're welcome." I beam with joy. He kisses me and hugs me and kisses me again. His bright grin only widens as he feels the leather against his skin. He even takes a moment to show it off to our spectator, tilting his head left and right and stretching his neck to show it off, proud as I'd ever seen him to be wearing my gift. I knew he'd like it but I hadn't truly realized how much this would mean to him. Damn it made me feel good seeing him so happy. I hold him close as we revel in our togetherness.

***

"I'm yours now big brother." Lucian grins. "Now what are you going to do with me?"

Pinning him down by one shoulder I use my other hand to start tugging his pants and underwear properly off. "I thought we might start by me pounding that tight ass until you scream for mercy, then fucking you some more."

"Ohhhh fuck you know how to treat a boy!"

"Only the best for my brother." I quip. He moves with me, allowing me to strip his clothes easily. The way he was looking at me told me something was on his mind. Finally I ask. "What is it?"

"I've never done it before but...ummm..." He shakes his head. "No, too risky."

I grab his sack and give it a tug. "Come on now. Out with it."

"Um. It's just...technically..."

I squeeze tighter. "Tell me."

"Nnnf!" He smiles and cringes all at once. "I love you!"

Chuckling I ease my grip and juggle his nuts with my fingers. "I love you too sweetie, now tell me."

"Well, as an Incubus I can...enflame your passions. I can make things more intense, I can make things last longer, I can draw strength and stamina from humans." He spreads his legs wide open, inviting me in. "I have to be careful, there's a chance I could injure you both in body and soul. And I know I'm not supposed to flaunt my powers but...I would love to try. I mean I've got them, I'd at least like to try them."

grimbous
grimbous
1,037 Followers
1...345678