The Devlin Family: Incubus Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But Mom thinks you shouldn't use them?" I move closer.

"Mum thinks I need to be able to control them and conceal them." Lucian, with a come hither look on his pretty face, spreads his legs and with impressive flexibility brings his knees all the way up along his flanks, which forces his butt higher. "But I don't need to hide them from you."

I run one hand down his inner thigh then back up his body and over his tits as with the other I grab my dick and begin to tease his wet entrance. "Do you think you can control yourself?"

"I think so." He says. "I'm starting to get used to the intensity of your lust. Plus I'm weakened from before so...seems like the perfect time."

Reaching down I grab him and manhandle him. Lifting him, holding him to lean down to suck his titty for a second, then flipping him over to slam him back down again now on his hands and knees.

"Fuck!" He lets out a carnal hiss under his breath even as he tilts his hips for easy penetration. "That's it! Use me!"

I grab the base of his tail and jerk it up. Smack! I give his cute ass a stinging spank then place the tip of my cock firmly against his anus.

"Mmmmm!" I see his fingers claw at the floor.

Still holding his tail tight I reach out and take a handful of his soft pink hair then pull his head back and to the side so I can see him better. I push my weight forward at the same time and enter him in one long slow strong motion. Inch after inch disappears inside of his booty and he is every bit as tight as I imagined and more. Not as intense as Vespera but a more perfect fuck hole one could not find. Snug yet slick, warm and gripping and all encompassing. The boy was built for sex after all.

"Fuuuuuck." His eyes roll back and his face expresses his delight.

"If you think you can control your powers I trust ya." I push into him as deep as I could possibly go, letting him feel all of me. "Go easy though. We're both new to this."

"Thank you!" His back arches. "Fuck, thank youuu!"

I am hunched over, crowded in from above by the roof, but it was enough room to work with. Leaning my weight into him I pin him flat into the floor, to which he lets out an adorable little squeak, and then I absolutely destroy him. Using all my strength backed up by gravity I pound my boy with heavy, powerful, merciless thrusts. Fucking him so hard I get the the Porsche bouncing to my hard ass slapping pace.

Slap, slap, slap, slap! I hammer down into him holding nothing back.

"Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuck!" He groans loudly as he squirms and writhes under me.

As I had noticed before, his anal cunny was this wonderful combination of ass and pussy. Truly the best of both. The natural lubrication he was producing was doing much more than simply making things slippery though. It caused this glorious tingle right through my cock, like the moment just before an orgasm but held there indefinitely, and the aroma elicited an aphrodisiac high that made my already raging erotic hunger grow. As I notice the faint glow of emerald out of the corner of his eye I realize he was already tapping into his infernal gifts. I am flooded with aggression and a raw masculine savagery I'd never felt before. I swear I could run through a brick wall right now if had to. I felt...invincible!

"You like that? Huh?" I pound his booty hole even harder. "YEAH! You little fucking cock whore!"

"FUCK!" He cries out. "Ohhhh fuck yessss!"

Through clenched teeth I grunt and growl and snort with animal lust. "Fuckin take it! Take it boy! Take that fat cock!"

"Aahhhhh! Jacoooob!" His tail grips hard around the wrist of the hand holding it. "I love your big COOOOOCK!"

Slap, slap, slap, slap! I drive into him. Throwing my weight at him and through him. Thundering down on his lean beautiful body as if I had violent intent behind it. The desire is indescribable! I just couldn't fuck him hard enough or long enough! I fuck him and fuck him and fuck him some more with no pause or fancy technique, just straight hard fast deep pounding. The wet clapping impact of our bodies fill the closed cabin of the car. Slap, slap, slap, slap!

"Ohhhhhh fuuuck." He moans wildly. "I'm...I'm....I'm gonna cum!"

"Yeah! RRRR!" I somehow fuck him harder, the whole car now rocking and bouncing. "Cum baby. RRMMM! Cum for me you little slut!"

"OHHHHHHHH!" Lucian howls as his arms flail, his legs kick out, and his whole body shakes. Even as he cums I keep him pinned down pounding into his ass like a pile driver. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" He is out of his mind with bliss as he cums hard, his tight wet tunnel pulsing in time to his spurting dick. "HUUUNNNHHHH!" He screams. Still I keep fucking him, not giving him even an instant's respite. "OHHHHHH!!!" His orgasm stretches on and on and on, all while I just keep pounding his ass. I refused to stop until his climax was over. "AAAHHHHH!!!" His high lilting voice wails in a never ending rapture. "I....can't...stop...CUMMINNNNNNG!!!" He tries to power up but I push him right back down. "AAAAHHHHHH!!!"

Slap, slap, slap, slap! With the power and endless endurance of a machine I just...keep...fucking. My assault never ends and neither does his orgasm. I feel his climax continue to throb around my hard thrusting manhood as neither he nor I let up. Was it one minute? Five? Ten? Time blurred as I just...keep...fucking.

"RRR! RAHHH!!!" I snarl and bark with a frenzied fury, slamming into his cheeks so hard they begin to darken into what was surely a lovely shade of pink.

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" He sings his joy.

Lucian is shaking and bucking, his face a mask of lust and rapture, when I see a sudden green flash and the sexual mania that had seized me releases. Like an taut elastic being snapped I recoil back, my diamond hard cock slipping from his quivering asshole, and slump back desperately gasping for breath. Every muscle in my body twitched and ached like I'd just done three marathons back to back. I slump to the side, taking in oxygen in huge gulps and doing my best not to pass out.

My little brother goes limp, his tail going slack to release my arm, and a high mewling whimper escapes from his own panting lips. "...ohhhh...wowwww...!"

***

"Holy...shit!" I gasp.

"Whoooo! I have never been fucked like that, wow!" Lucian rolls back over to lie on his back, his legs spread wide. His stomach is glossy with copious jizz and there is large dark spot on the floor. His tail curls in and slips into his still twitching ass as he swipes two fingers up his belly to coat them with cum. "Mmmmm." He sucks them clean.

"God damn." I continue to catch my breath and allow my muscles a brief rest. "That was crazy!"

"Just think about when I truly master my powers." His tail slides in and out of his wet hole, the 8 or 9 inches at the end now glistening in the moonlight that made the fogged up windows glow. "Mum says she can make love for days with a healthy human and bring out new levels of climax. I wish I was pure human." He hums happily as he fantasizes about it. "Mmmm, the things she could do to me."

"Do you two...already, you know?"

"Yeah, we totally have sex. Have for a bit now." He titters. "It was one hell of an 18th birthday present I can tell you! Ha! Dad knows about it. He's cool with it. It is just part of having an Incubus for a son. I'm not sure, but I think he watches sometimes." He says. "It's not how you think though. It's fun for sure, and it feels good, but without an unsullied human soul it lacks...I don't know...vitality. It helps I'm a half-breed but..." He purrs with contentment. "...she can't make me feel like you can Jacob."

"Unsullied?"

"Pure, untainted, human." He nods.

"And I am that? Pure."

He cocks his head. "Yeah, of course. Pure as can be."

"What if...say, I became a vampire? Or a werewolf?"

"Ew!" Lucian's face twists with distaste. "Please don't."

I found this fascinating. Deep down I knew my bond with Vespera had changed me somehow yet my soul was still considered pure according to Lucian, who definitely seemed to be someone who would know. Whatever Ves had done to me hadn't sullied my spirit from a supernatural perspective. I can't help but remember how my father and grandmother's magic rolled off of my twin with no effect during their battle with her. Before our bond they could banish her to the Other Place but little else. Interesting.

My brother looks down at my hard cock. "You going to do something with that or what?" He teases. "Come on Jacob, rest time is over."

"You are insatiable."

"I actually am." He chuckles as he fucks himself faster to exaggerate the point. "Don't judge me, I come by it naturally."

We share a laugh.

"No powers this time." I tell him as I glide up between his legs. "Let me do my thing." I wasn't sure I could take another bout like the last one.

"Okay." He smiles. "Whatever you want Jacob."

As I close in he slips his tail from his ass to make way. I notice it dripping with his natural nectar and it gives me an idea. After I slowly enter his tight ass, to which we both let out a long moan, I whisper. "Put it in me."

His smile grows as his tail curls up between my legs and a moment later I feel the tip of his tail touch my anus. He taps it and teases it for a few seconds. Closing my eyes I focus on relaxing and soon the smooth scaly snake like tail is sliding into my back door.

"Mmmmm!" I moan as he penetrates me. A bit thicker than his cock and a bit thinner than mine it feels much more like a dick than Vespera's tentacles did. I am guessing he goes in about half a foot before stopping and giving it a slow turn. In a word, it is GLORIOUS! "Nnnngh!" I slowly open my eyes. "Yeaaah, atta boy."

He giggles and wraps his legs around me.

I fuck him slow, but deep and powerful. I wanted to savor this. Keeping just a bit of rough and tumble to my hard thrusts I ram in hard then glide back more gently. On each strong thrust a cute whine escapes him. "Uh! Uh! Mm!" His cock and titties bounce wonderfully on each firm impact.

I cannot stop my own lusty moans as I am pleasured both in cock and ass. "Ohhh! Nnnngh! Fuuuck!" Lucian's tail fucks my ass at it's own pace, sometimes slow, sometimes fast, sometimes in time with my thrusts, and sometimes going opposite of them. It was like the best bisexual threesome ever...and there were only two of us.

Letting my weight lay on top of him I feel his firm breasts press into my chest and his still hard cock and the gooey mess of his tummy push into my stomach. I trace his delicate features with my fingers. His eyebrows, his elegantly pointed ears, his short curved horns, his smooth cheeks and slender chin. I even prick my thumb against his sharp little fangs. At 18 he is only on the cusp of what he will become yet already so gorgeous. His fine features girl and man and absolutely perfect. Even in his human guise he was going to be heart breaker next year in college, no doubt about it, but for now he was mine.

"You are so pretty." I whisper then nibble the tip of his pointed ear. "You are the prettiest man I've ever seen. It is a shame you have to hide this." I kiss him. "Your human form is beautiful too."

"Thank you." He whispers back then tenderly kisses my hand. "Sexy man." His hands explore my body, grasping at my chest and back and butt as we make love.

I let my fingers run down his neck to feel the leather choker. All of a sudden he brings his hand up to take my wrist, then he pulls my hand tight against his slender neck.

"Fuck me!" He says with fire in his eyes.

I can't help but grin, soft and romantic and emotional just wasn't his way. Lucian liked it rough. I wrap my fingers around his neck and squeeze tight

"Mmmm!" He hums approvingly, I can feel his dick strain hard under me. "That's it. USE ME!" His tail starts fucking me deeper and faster, he even angles it so that it hits harder against my P-spot.

"NNNNGH! Fuck!" I groan at sudden increase in intensity. "You asked for it boy!"

"Bring it!" He smiles.

I rise up, putting more pressure on his throat but doing so carefully, and give left tit a hard slap. Smack! At the same time I pick up my pace, pulling almost all the way out, then pausing, then really pounding into him with vigorous power. My clenching ass cheeks do nothing to slow his thrusting tail, in fact he uses it to help him push back against me as I plow his ass.

"FUCK YESSS!" He hisses, tilting his chin up to expose his neck more and give me just that much more power over him. His grasping become clawing and hard groping and I return the hard treatment right back. My fingers sink into the supple flesh of his breast and into the sides of his neck as I fuck him even harder. Each powerful thrust producing a loud clap. His soft lithe body jolts to force of my passion.

Reaching down I grab him in a great hug and, holding us together tight, spin over so that I was now on the bottom and he was riding me. As he sits up as high as he could I pinch his nipple and say. "Bring it!"

"Rrrrr!" What is supposed to be an aggressive growl is trilling and seductive, even a little bit cute. Gripping my biceps he pushes me down, I let him pin me to the floor though I could easily overpower him if I wanted. With frantic intensity he rides me while simultaneously fucking me with his tail. FUCK did it feel good! And damn did it look good too. Naked except for his collar his feminine body is on full display as he rides me. Clap, clap, clap! Our bodies slam together with the slick wet sounds of his boy pussy squelching in time and his bobbing bouncing dick slapping a back beat on my stomach. He rides me hard and insanely fast in his desperate lust. His lean muscles flex and his fingers dig in as his body suddenly shudders. "UUUNNGHHHH!" A long rope of jizz spits from his cock laying down a streak of warm cum from my chin to my belly button, once more I feel his tunnel tighten as he blew another wad. His eyes roll in bliss, God how I loved watching him cum. But I decide to tease him a bit, we were still brothers after all.

"Come on!" I demand. "Don't stop just because you're cumming. Where is that Buckeye spirit?"

He laughs even as he groans. "Guunngh! Asshole!" But take my prodding and goes with it. Forcing himself to overcome his nut he keeps bouncing on top of me at the same frenetic pace, his swaying dick spraying cum all over me, him, and the back of the car. "Fuuuuuck!" He groans with wild rapture

"Come on, come on sweetie." I grunt and begin thrusting up into him. "I'm almost there."

"Unnnghhh! Unnnnh! Ooohhhh!" He sings.

Three thrusts later, as his prodding tail hits me juuuuust right, I am hit with my own climax. Tossing his hands off me I grab his hips and bury myself inside of him balls deep.

"GGGGRRRRMMMMM!!!" I growl as I paint his insides white.

"Ohhh yeah! Fuck yeah!" He moans and sighs along with me as he tightens around me. "Fill me up with your hot cum! YES! Creampie your boy Jacob! Yes, yes, YESSSS! Give me your cum!"

My cock throbs deep inside of him as I do just that. Mercifully his tail slows but he doesn't pull it out allowing my flexing anus to have something to grip around as I shoot my load.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" I moan. When I am done he beams down at me and I let out a gasping laugh. "Ohhh damn sweetie, that was fucking great!"

"He he he! You were great. You were the best."

"So, feel better now?" I quip.

"Much!" He says brightly.

Both of us tired, happy, well fucked, and covered in cum we kiss for a bit then decouple from each other, my softening cock slipping from his creamy hole as his tail slips from my very happy ass. I pull him down to spoon with him. He snuggles back into me and holds my arms tight around him. My demon first aid accomplished I now needed a little TLC myself. Holding his warm body close I nuzzle into his lovely smelling hair and allow my tired mind and body to relax.

***

With Lucian in my arms we drift off to sleep together. My sleep is fitful and disturbed. A couple of hours later we wake shivering. I make love to him again before we cobble together a patchwork of our dirty clothes to use as blankets. Cuddled together for warmth and companionship Lucian soon falls back asleep. Try as I might I could not settle my spirit so I just hold my brother close and rest as best I can.

At one point I glance up and take the watching eye of our sister down from its perch. I kiss it pupil and mouth the words. "Good night Trix." Then reform the toy back into its neutral form. I couldn't wait to hear what she had to say about the show we put on for her tonight. I am sure she had almost as much fun as we did. I was such a terrible influence on these two. Now that we weren't being watched I try to settle once more, but it is no use. I just couldn't find peace.

Opening my eyes I whisper very softly. "Vespera."

Somewhere deep inside I feel her. Still dormant, but there as securely as ever. I hold to that along with the hope of seeing again sooner or later, hopefully sooner. After a time the night vision fades and true darkness descends around me. The darkness is comforting. It reminded me of her.

Listening to Lucian's slow calm breath I very gently kiss his head. What a day we'd had. The trip, the blowjob, the dragon hunt...I shake my head and force back the troubling thoughts that followed. Pushing all other thoughts from my mind I lay and enjoy the soft warm body in my arms and the wonderful new relationship my brother and I had forged.

I knew in my heart Ves would not be jealous, I wasn't even sure if that was an emotion she was capable of. The connection we had went beyond the trivial concerns of fidelity or possessiveness. I felt the same about her. If she wanted to lay with the others, or even another man or woman outside the family, it wouldn't trouble me in the slightest. In fact I'd be happy for her. But...damn did I miss her. I wanted so bad to be with her, to get to know her, just to hang out with her and let our bond grow even deeper.

Eventually the night transitions into early morning. The brightening sky lighting up the cabin of the SUV though thick condensation still covered the windows obscuring the view of the outside. Which is just as well, if anybody came across us the last thing I wanted was for them to peek in and see us in all of our gay glory. I try to shield Lucian but eventually the light wakes him. He crinkles his brow and pouts.

"Mmmmm." Blinking his eyes open he looks around to get his bearings. I see the precise moment he remembers where he was as a tired smile brightens his face.

I smooch him. "Mornin sweetie."

"Mmmmmm." He cuddles into me. "Good morning brother." He reaches down to feel my dick. "Aw, no morning wood?"

I chuckle. "I didn't sleep so good."

"I'm sorry." Rubbing his eyes he sits up. "Damn it's early."

"Yeah, probably not even 6 yet." I say sitting up next to him. "We can still make it to Columbus with plenty of time to look around today."

He looks down at his cum soiled body and giggles. "We must smell like a brothel. We'll need a shower or something." He rummages around in his backpack. "I brought some wet wipes. They'll have to do for now."

"You brought wet wipes?"

He winks. "Never leave home without them."

We clean up as well as we can then roll around as we get a fresh set of clothes on. When I see the blood staining my old clothes I nearly wretch. Keeping my eyes focused away I jam them roughly into my bag doing my best not to think about how the blood got there and zip it up.

"You okay?" Lucian asks.

"I'm good." Keys in my hand I hit open rear hatch button and the back door raises, letting in a much needed gust of fresh dry air into the car. I go to hop out but I freeze mid motion as I notice the long metallic form of the celestion laying along the bumper of the car!

The motion and sound stirs the creature, it's great head rises and turns to look inside.

1...345678