The Devlin Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God!" You gasp out, not meaning to.

The effect your words have are dramatic. "HMMMMMMM!!!" He lets out a long high whimper, his fingers gripping into your mother's thighs, as his whole body shakes. He pulls up off of her and lets her mighty meat slip from his wet drooling lips and lets out soft lilting moan of orgasmic bliss. "OHHHHHHHH YEESSSSS!" Holding on tight his body writhes and bucks. Looking down you see a great dark wet spot growing in his panties. His absolutely adorable little dick, perfectly outlined by the thin tight fabric, pulses as he fills his panties with hot jizz. Only then do you notice his tail had curled up so that he could fuck his own asshole with it, it plunged in and out of his back door like a piston. As his orgasm wanes his hazy eyes clear and snap back to you. He is panting like a dog in the summer heat. He starts gripping at his titties, pulling them and squeezing them hard.

"Luci, sweetie, control. Remember, control. You're a good boy." Your mother says with a increasing sternness. "Lucian! NO!"

"Mom...I...want...to be...BAD!" He gasps between rapid shallow breaths. His green eyes glow with raw eroticism and YOU were the target. Like a lewd lightning bolt to your crotch you are hit with a sexual desire that nearly knocks you to the ground. How had you never noticed that your own little brother was the hottest, sexiest, most desirable thing you'd ever seen? You NEEDED him. You would do ANYTHING to be with him!

Overwhelmed with lust Lucian moves your direction...and you move his.

"Be a good boy Luci, you're a good boy. You're a good boy!" Mom grabs his head and pulls him powerfully back into her, her big dick slipping back through his eager lips. As she holds him tight around the horns and fucks his pretty face she looks at you and gives you a snap in the arm with her tail. "You need to leave, now."

"Huh?" You look up at her, snapping out of an erotic trance you hadn't realized you were in. JESUS, your body was on fire and your dick was so fucking hard that it hurt!

"Thank you Jacob, but you need to go." She says with rising urgency. "Right now!"

"I...uh...yeah, okay."

"Mmmmrrrrmmmm! MMMMRRRRMMMMM!" Your little brother growls, his eyes straining to keep you in sight. His tail fucks his hole faster and faster, you could literally hear that it was wet and juicy.

"GO!" Your mother shouts.

With a shake of your head you stagger to your feet and stumble headlong for the door.

"HMMMMMMMM!!!" You hear Lucian desperately crying for you with his throat full of cock.

It took every ounce of will you had not to turn back then and ravish that little femboy but somehow you make it. The next thing you knew you were out in the hallway leaning back on the closed door behind you and gasping for breath.

***

Damn that was intense! You didn't even know how to start to process what you had just witnessed in there but you knew you needed to get out of here.

Pushing off of the door you shift your rock hard boner to make it easier to walk with and start to put some distance between you and that room. However you then hear the distinctive sound of plopping footsteps coming up the stairs along with the voice of your little sister humming a little tune to herself. The embarrassment you felt from the show you'd given her that morning still weighed on you. You needed to talk to her about it but not yet, and definitely not with a raging hard on tenting your pants. You spin back and rush to the far end of the hall and just make it into the spiral staircase of one of the side towers as you hear Trixie round the corner into the hall behind you.

Silently you pad down the stairs and come out on the main floor. The library where you'd had your world changing experience last night just ahead and to the left, just the sight of it reminded you of how just one short day ago you'd been completely oblivious to the terrors and wonders of the real world. Across the hall from the library is your grandma's crafts room. She was a crafty sort that was always working on something, filling her days with knitting, needle-point, candle making, carving, perfume making, and the list goes on. The door was open and you could hear her in there moving around and muttering to herself. Keeping your footfalls quiet you try to creep past unnoticed.

"Get your cute patoot back here!" She calls out just as you'd believed you'd made it. "Jacob!"

Damn it. You had been quiet and she was blind beyond a few feet away, how had she caught you?

You sigh. After a hopeless attempt to rearrange your shirt to hide your bulge you give up and enter the room with your hands in front of you in a very unnatural pose. Your attempt at discretion is in vain however as your grandmother rushes into your arms for a big hug. It's not like you could refuse a hug from your grandma. She had to be feeling your rod pressing into her soft stomach as she hugged you close. Thankfully she leaves you the dignity of not mentioning it.

"Jacob my boy." She takes your arm and pulls you further into the room.

You look around, with your eyes now clear of the enchantment, and see a room familiar yet completely transformed. What you had always seen as an old lady's room for arts and crafts was now something from out of a Harry Potter movie. What you had always seen as a decorative pot was actually a cauldron. What you had always seen as a old sewing machine you now saw as a much more ancient devic etched with dimly glowing runes. The pottery wheel now a contraption you with various embedded circular planes that sat at odd angles to each other. The walls were still chockablock with oils, paints, dried plants, shelves of all sizes of bottles and vials, and a bevy of other items that clearly had purpose beyond kitschy hobby supplies. On a table across the room, under magnifying light, is a small clockwork goldfish with it's side opened up to reveal its intricate mechanical innards. Small tools and a wand lay to either side of it indicating that this is what she'd been working on before you arrived.

"Hey Grandma." You say as you look around the room anew.

Pulling down a tiny vial, like the kind you'd see essential oils in, she passes it to you. "Here, drink this." She says. "Trust me."

You look at the brown vial to see a slightly viscous liquid within it. Opening the cap and giving it a sniff you are surprised by the pleasant vanilla aroma. You look at her cherubic face as she smiles and waits, her milky white eyes pointed at you yet unfocused. What the heck. You trusted your grandma plus you were kinda curious. "Cheers." You toast her then down the contents, the flavor is treacle sweet. You smack your lips and then...

"GGGNNNGHH! GOD! UUNNGH!" You lurch forward as your loins are seized with a sudden sharp orgasm. "GAH! FUCK!"

"Language, language young man!" She scolds as you stand there shuddering as if you'd been hit with a Taser. "Give it a sec, it'll be over soon."

As the flavor fades in your mouth so does the orgasm. You look down, sure you'd just soiled your shorts, but discover you were dry as a bone. Your cock, seemingly tricked into thinking it had bust a real nut, mercifully begins to soften and you feel the lust your brother had enflamed in you ease off. It hadn't been near as good as a real climax and the afterglow was non-existent but it certainly left you calmer though flustered.

"Grandma!" You protest as your cheeks blush at the embarrassment of cumming in front of your grandmother.

"Don't be bashful boy! Perfectly normal for a young man." She points at the vial gripped in your hand. "Very handy to take before making any decisions you might regret later. He he he he! Bet you feel better now."

"Well yeah but...geez. Warn a guy would ya?" You place the vial down, grudgingly admitting to yourself that you wish you'd had one of these earlier that day, and ask. "So what do you want?"

"Does a Granny need to want something to call her grandson in?" She laughs. "Very well, right to the point. I wanted to give you a birthday gift. With how you reacted last night it didn't seem like the time to talk. I can finally give you something magical, one of my creations."

"Really? You want to give something with real magic?"

"Yep! Custom made just for you. So how about it? Any ideas?"

"Uhhhh. Hmmm."

"Potions or ointments and such I can whip up pretty quick. Enchanted items take much longer."

"Oh, I see." You ponder a moment. "Geez, I don't...hmmm. I know! Yeah. An invisibility..."

"HA! You wish." She cackles as she waggles a finger your direction. "No, no, no! Quickest way to turn a good man bad is giving him invisibility. Everybody knows that. Hrrmm." She rubs her chin. "Well...third quickest after mind control and time stop I suppose. Although..." She mumbles to herself as she considers the subject further. "Anyway! You'll get no such things from me young man. No, something harmless. Something fun. It's a birthday gift after all."

"But you could make those things, if you wanted to?"

"Of course I could!" She says like you'd just insulted her. "Not easy mind you, those are big magics and forbidden most places, but yeah I could. One of the few who could. Your father may be a master of spells and summoning but even he can't match my crafts. Items of power are my particular talent. My potions are sought after the world over. He he he! Didn't know your old Gran's home cookin was famous, did ya?"

"Uh...no. Yet again I didn't have a clue, just like with everything else."

She smiles and pats your cheek. "It's okay my dear. You'll learn." Her round kind face smiles warmly. "So how about it? Any ideas? It can't be too obvious. Can't have the normies seeing you flying through the air like Superman or anything. Although...a potion to transform you into a bird for a time is possible. It is great fun I can tell you! Soaring through the sky. What about it? Want a transformation potion?"

"Wow! That's pretty...cool."

"So a transformation potion then? Doesn't have to be a bird."

"Wait, let me think a minute." As you think your eyes drift out the window that over looked the back garden. In the back of your mind you note that it would still be a couple of hours until sundown when you could at last see your twin again. You eyes settle on the folly tower peaking up among the trees in the distance. "Darkness." You whisper.

"Ehhh?"

"Darkness." You say louder. "I want to see in the dark." You look down at her. "Devany nearly scared me to death sneaking up on me in the dark today. Last night I explored the garden but I couldn't really see. Yeah, can you make me see in the dark?"

"A flashlight will do that."

"No, like see in the dark. You know. Without light or anything. Can you do it?"

"Hmmm. Yeah, it's simple enough." She scratches her chin. "Are you sure? Seems rather...dull."

"I'm sure." You nod.

"Not what I was expecting. HA! Hey! What about an owl potion? Best of both worlds."

You chuckle and shake your head. "I just want to be me thank you. Not sure I am ready for transforming."

"He he he. Fair enough." She waves for you to sit down. "You got it my boy. I can have you some eye drops done up in no time if you don't mind keeping your old Gran company."

You pull out a stool and make yourself comfortable. "Gladly."

"He he he! Happy Birthday Jacob."

"Thank you Gran."

As your grandmother begins gathering items, moving through the room she knew like the back of her wrinkled hand as well as any sighted person, and the pair of you share pleasant small talk you find your eyes drifting out toward the tower again and again.

***

You keep your grandma company as she crafts your present. Her limited sight doesn't seem to slow her down one bit. With touch and smell, taste and feel, and even sometimes crinkling an ingredient to listen to it, her deft hands process and combine the various herbs, oils, and what have you into a greasy looking smoke gray liquid. At three points during the process she pauses to cast her magic. Though there were no super flashy effects the spells were still a marvel to behold. How she summoned energy out of nothing to mold and use defied everything you knew about the physical world.

"It's going to be really good, yeah?" You ask at one point. "As good as Devany's?"

She cackles and waves your concerns away. "Yes, yes. As good as your sister's, better than your brother's. The best dark sight you can get with drops. I told you Jacob. I am one of the best at what I do. Don't worry."

"Sorry."

The pair of you keep up a good chat punctuated by bouts of silence when she really needed to concentrate. Without going into too much detail you update her with what had happened to Lucian and how you and Bron dealt with it. While concerned she didn't seem surprised by any of it, though she does warn you about meddling into the affairs of your siblings. And when you tell her about seeing your first goblin she pauses her work to look up at you.

"You saw a goblin?"

"Yeah. With Trixie's help."

"Huh." She returns to her work seeming mildly impressed by that revelation. After a few minutes of stirring she adds. "Well, be sure to be polite Jacob. Monsters don't appreciate being stared at any more than humans, some much less so. Just be smart."

"Of course." You can't help but recall how that goblin glared back at you once it realized you could see it.

What she had described as "in no time" was actually now stretching on past an hour. You knew you were being unreasonable, she was literally working a miracle here, yet you couldn't wait to get your present. The longer she worked the more impatient you become. You felt like a kid trying to fall asleep on Christmas Eve, you just wanted it finished already! But you keep your cool and enjoy the visit as best you can. Outside the sun was getting lower in the sky, this made you happy.

At long last she pronounces the concoction finished. With a funnel she pours the substance into a small bottle with an eyedropper top to it. She presents it to you with a great warm grin.

"Give it a shake, two drops in each eye, and it should last a couple of hours." She says. "You might notice some dryness after the magic fades."

"Thank you!" You give her a huge hug. "Thank you so much!"

She chuckles as she hugs you back. "I've never seen anyone so happy for eye drops before. Well, I hope you enjoy them dear."

"I will!" After a big kiss to her cheek you bolt from the room and make straight for the wine cellar, the darkest place you knew.

Along the way you pass by Ciara. "Master, may I..."

"No thanks!" You say without even slowing down. Back down the stairs you go and back to the very same chair you sat at this morning. Even as you shake the gift you are whispering. "Can you hear me Ves? Are you watching?" With a bit of difficulty finding the perfect angle and after wasting a few stray drops you manage to get two good drops in each eye. The sensation was strange. The liquid coated your eyeballs as you blinked and you could feel an oily slickness set in then solidify like cooling wax. Your vision goes pure gray as you are struck blind, not even being able to see the darkness around you, for much longer than you were comfortable with causing you to worry for a time that something had gone wrong.

But then...the darkness of the cellar returns...and slowly details begin to emerge. First you see your hands, then the table and the ashtray upon it, then the other chairs, and finally out to the walls and cabinets. You let out a breath of relief and blink a few times. The sight was all gray scale, no color at all, but the detail is perfect. Looking down one of the hallways you note that the vision had a limited range but it would be plenty far enough for your purposes.

You start to look around, looking for...anything out of the ordinary. Devany had told you that she could make out Ves "peeking" in on your world and you hoped you could do the same. All seemed as it should be though.

"Vespera?" You say into the quiet, your voice echoing off the brick and tile. "Ves?"

You look. You listen. You push every sense to the limit. Nothing.

Concentrating on that feeling of disconnection, that missing piece, that hollow bit of your twined soul, you sit up taller. "Sister. Vespera. I need you."

You sense it before you see it. Turning your head you watch in the far corner up toward the ceiling as a something rends through the darkness revealing a deeper blackness within. It is a vertical tear through this reality, jagged and flickering at the edges, perhaps a foot and a half tall and half as wide. Taking your chair with you, you move the corner and stand upon it to look into the rift. And there you see the six eyes and pale face of your twin staring back.

"Ves!" You reach out and your hand hits a barrier that you could not feel yet was as solid as steel. "Ves, I see you!"

A tentacle comes up to touch where your hand was but she too could not reach through the tear. If she was talking you couldn't hear her. The cellar remained absolutely silent except for the sounds you were making.

Your fingers trace over the shape of her black limb. You could now see detail in your sister! You could make out her neck and shoulders. Over her torso you could now make out contours, her flesh not simply flat inert matter but moving living tissue. Though unlike any you had ever seen. Her skin shows shifting and swirling variegated patterns of black on black on black on black impossible to describe, had she possessed color it might be described as psychedelic in its patterns. Her flowing hair, composed of smaller tendrils than her main tentacles, swayed and moved to their own rhythm as if she were underwater. Seeing her at last her unearthly beauty transcended anything you'd ever seen before.

"I can see you!" You say with joy bursting in your heart. "I see you Ves!"

Your sister reaches up with another tentacle and another, each of you pushing against this cursed barrier between you. While she seemed only inches away you could not feel that special connection. For now this is all you could have of her.

You smile. "I'm here." You bring your other hand up to hold against her. "I'm here. I miss you."

Her limbs caress the barrier between you, just as she had when she knelt over this morning after you. You could still remember that unique feel of her skin against yours. You pet your finger tips along the curve of her white face, again remembering the soft supple filaments of her pale cheek tickling you. For a long wonderful moment you simply savor the sight of each other. An inch away yet worlds apart.

"The tower." You whisper. "Meet me at the tower tonight. I have so much to tell you about, I've had quite a day."

Her face suddenly shimmers and dims. Her head snaps to the left then back to you. Her tentacles coil and press, desperately trying to take your hands. Though there is no sound you could somehow tell she was trying to speak to you, calling out to you. Something was wrong here. Very, very wrong.

"Vespera? What is it?" Your eyes dart around the rift as if there you might find something you could do from your side. You pull at the sides of it but the tear was not a thing of conventional physics, your efforts don't effect it in anyway. You weren't sure why but panic was growing inside of you. You scratch and claw helplessly against the barrier as your twin wraps more tentacles around it from her side. "Ves? Can you get through? Ves, come through. Come to me."

And then you sense...something terrible. Oh so terrible. Some terror as ancient as time. A deep memory, a rekindled instinct, older than life itself. Fear didn't even come close to describing what you felt.

Your sister's face flickers. She leans closer trying to find to any way through to you. She didn't want to leave you...but IT was getting closer.

1...910111213...16