The Devonshire Brothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So modest, Triste." Lord Arden laughed, his throaty voice echoing throughout the room.

"Hardly." Triste laughed deliciously, his voice sensuously rumbling along Revan's nerve endings. "I just wanted the kid to have the full effect."

Then, as if in slow motion, Triste turned to fully face them all.

"Wow." Quil whispered as he moved to stand beside Revan, his eyes hungrily devouring the delicious expanse of Triste's body. His back had obviously only been the appetizer leading up to the feast before them.

The Duke's torso was corded in muscle, honed to perfection and sharply defined as if a master sculptor had molded him....and his stomach was phenomenal. Just row upon row of muscle. There didn't even appear to be an ounce of fat on him.

And he was completely hairless but for the faint dusting of dark hair on his arms and legs...he was even hairless around his privates. Revan had heard of it being done, but he had never actually seen it. Most men balked at the idea of a razor being so close to such a sensitive place.

(He obviously doesn't.) It would be a new experience for Revan. There was nothing to shield all of that hot skin from his touch, nothing to deter his curious tongue when exploring. Triste appeared more naked than any other man Revan had ever seen, so vulnerable, so.... (Naughty.)

And the coup de grace; hanging between Triste's legs was the biggest cock Revan had ever seen. He was completely at rest, but even at rest he was long and thick. The fact that he was completely hairless made him appear even longer, and there was no delicate fuzz to detract from the large sack behind it. Triste's body was in a word...fantastic.

Revan's fingers began to tingle in anticipation of the first touch. Would his skin be as smooth as the marble he appeared to be made from, or would it be as rough as any other man's. His body fairly ached to find out as dozens of little fantasies flowed through his mind.

"But Revan isn't a bottom." Quil murmured from beside him, successfully stopping his train of thought in it's tracks. "I am."

"We know." Lord Arden purred as he pressed himself into Quil's side. "We aren't either."

Revan looked between Triste and Arden before stating. "I won't let you t-."

But before he could finish his sentence, Triste suddenly appeared behind him, locking his arms behind his back with his superior strength and whispered in his ear. "Yes you will."

Then the world went dark.

Mikael's Point of View

Mikael sighed in appreciation as his mate's body slumped in his arms, his lean length coming to rest against his. It was a dirty trick to use compulsion on the man but desperate times call for desperate measures. There would have been no way in hell that Revan would comply with his wishes otherwise...(At least for now.)

"What have you done, you bastard!" Revan's twin brother yelled angrily as he fought against Gideon's steely embrace. The younger man flailed helplessly against Gideon, pure rage glittering in the lavender depths of his icy eyes as he glared at Mikael. His mind was filled with images of him ripping Mikael apart with his bare hands.

"Such a bloodthirsty little thing, aren't you?" Mikael laughed as he picked Revan up to cuddle him against his chest. "You'll have your work cut out for you with that one."

But Gideon was only half listening to what his friend was saying as he buried his face in the side of Quil's neck and began to whisper soothing words within his ear. Almost instantaneously the fight went out of him, and Quil dropped to his knees before Gideon, his head bowed in defeat as shivers of pleasure danced along his body.

"Please don't hurt him. Please, please, please." Quil whispered as Gideon lifted him into his arms. It was almost comical to see such a delicate looking man such as Gideon pick up another man, but despite his deceiving appearance, he was one of the oldest of his bloodline. And with age came power.

Gideon was most likely the only other vampire who could rival Mikael in brute strength. It was a good thing they were friends or he would have been forced to kill Gideon a long time ago.

"Rest assured, Quil. I have no intention of harming your brother." Mikael murmured as he gently placed his mate's body on the settee, lovingly arranging his limbs to fit comfortably. "I only want to take care of him."

But his words fell on deaf ears as Gideon's compulsion pushed Quil into a deep sleep. It was much the same as the compulsion Mikael used upon Revan, but whereas Quil could wake himself up at any time, Revan could only awaken when he allowed it.

"They're beautiful, aren't they?" Gideon smiled as he brushed a tender hand across his mate's forehead. "It never occurred to me that we could ever be attracted to the same person."

"Same person indeed." Mikael laughed as he walked over to his study desk to retrieve a section of rope. "They are no more alike than we are."

Gideon had been referring to their identical appearance much as it were. Each brother had a classically chiseled appearance which sported a delicate heart shaped face, high cheekbones, and angular chin. They both sported dimples that peeked out with their smiles and full pouting lips that curved into a sweet bow. The only differences between them were their eye color and hair.

Quil had violet pools and short sandy brown hair that glinted with highlights from the sun. He had the classically lean swimmer's physique that boasted tight muscles and long graceful limbs. Revan was more muscular throughout the shoulders and broader throughout his back but just as lean as his brother with the same graceful body. He had long brown hair so dark that it appeared to be black. He kept it tied at the back of his neck in a simple cue. The heavy mass fell in soft curls to the middle of his lower back and his eyes...an unusual shade of green. So light that they glowed in the firelight. Almost the exact shade of peridot yet flecked with emerald.

"But you are correct, Gideon." Mikael murmured as he raised Revan's arms above his head to tie him at the wrists. "They are beautiful."

"Two more beautiful men could not have been born for us." Gideon smiled as he gazed into the relaxed face of his sleeping mate. Another significant difference between the brothers were the fact that while Quil was completely relaxed in sleep Revan had faint worry lines bracketing his eyes and mouth. His brow had a tendency to wrinkle as well...always had. It was as if he carried the burden of his life into the freedom of his dreams.

They'd been watching over the brothers for years, noting their differences and their similarities as well. Quil was the more submissive of the two, more a follower than a leader who respected his brother above anyone else. He followed Revan's lead and obeyed all of their carefully depicted rules. Though he had a tendency to become attached to his clients, he never let it progress to more than a simple friendship. Revan was the stone in their relationship. Steadfast and infinitely more stubborn than his twin he had a far more jaded outlook on life. It was as if he expected that in any moment that the bottom would fall out of his world. He rarely listened to anyone other than his brother and refused to follow anyone else's example but his own.

They both had an explosive temper that was slow to ignite but simmered just beneath the surface. It was the passion that lit them from within and made them so desirable. Each was protective of the other, each willing to do what was necessary for the other. Tight nit and impenetrable, they were the perfect team. Playing off each other and naturally boosting the other's impact.

(No wonder every man wants them.) Mikael mused as he reached for the bell pull to summon Benjamin whom immediately materialized before him. Gone was the appearance of the waif-ish old crone and replaced by his true form of a stunning young man.

Benjamin's short red hair feathered across his brow as he bowed deeply at the waist, obscuring the angelic face beneath. "You summoned me, Master."

"Yes." Mikael replied as he once again picked Revan up from the settee. "It's time to put the plan in motion, Benjamin. Our young guests will be joining us this stay."

"Very good, Sir." Benjamin smiled as he stood tall, his lithely muscled body forming an elegant line. "May I prepare the west rooms for them?"

His caramel colored eyes sparkled with mischief as they met Mikael's, his intentions immediately obvious with his request for placement. "No, Benjamin, they will be placed in the east wing. Quil and Gideon shall occupy the blue bedchamber while Revan will be occupying mine for his stay here."

"So I'm not allowed to play with them?" Benjamin's full lips curled into a delicate pout before reforming into a wolfish grin. "But....will my participation in this little venture be required?"

The question gave Mikael pause as he thought over the pros and cons of such a decision. It might prove useful to have Benjamin help him seduce Revan.

"I'll call for you if there is a need." Mikael murmured as his head filled with scenarios of Benjamin and Revan together. Benjamin's participation might serve as a means to make Revan more comfortable since it was his natural inclination to be a bottom. Maybe he could even serve as a teacher for Revan and introduce him to the pleasures of being a uke. "Now, please provide the necessary items for there extended stay here."

(Their permanent stay.)

Chapter 3

Revan's Point of View

The freedom of consciousness was slow in coming as Revan fought his way through the grogginess of sleep, it's wisps of smoke clinging to his mind and begging him to stay. But upon reaching wakefulness Revan became increasingly aware of the unnatural position he was in....he was bent over and naked.

His torso was supported by a clear, flat surface that began to curve as it reached the start of his hip line. His feet were flat upon the floor, spread at the ankles by a slim black bar. His wrists were bound together above his head and secured to the wall by a crimson colored ribbon. The scent of roses was thick in the air, almost cloying as it entered his lungs with every labored breath.

"What the hell." Revan rasped as he began to pull against the ribbon.

"Ah, you're awake." Someone replied from behind him, a warm calloused hand running along the back of his thigh to curve around his buttocks. Revan went completely still, his breathing becoming all the more labored in panic as he silently waited for his assailant's next move. His vulnerable position leaving little to the imagination. "You can't break free, Revan."

Revan cringed as the man's hand began a slow creep to his manhood, brushing along his balls in his path to grasp the root of him firmly. Awaiting the inevitable pain that was to follow, he grit his teeth in preparation. (I'll be damned if I let this bastard hear me cry out.)

But instead of the pain he was expecting, a jolt of heat suddenly went through his body. It bowed his spine as little pulses of pleasure began to course through him all at once.

"Ah!" Revan cried out, the sound escaping his parched throat in shock. It was all happening so quickly that he had no safe guards to protect himself from the sensations.

"Shh." His assailant murmured soothingly as his gentle hand began to pump the length of his erection. "I won't hurt you. I only want to please you."

Revan's mind screamed at him to withstand the pleasure but it was to no avail as wave after wave of coursed through him. His hips began to thrust within the tight grasp of his assailant's fingers, his body craving a release to the tension boiling within him. But it wasn't enough. He needed more.

"That's it, beautiful, don't fight it." His assailant whispered next to his ear, sending moist puffs of air to tease at it's shell. "Now....come."

And it was as if a magical switch was hit as Revan's body began to shudder in climax, all the tension and pleasure colliding in one single point as he released streams of come onto the oriental carpeting.

Then, unable to support his own weight, Revan collapsed completely upon the table as little aftershocks sizzled through him.

"That was wonderful, beautiful." His assailant whispered as he lovingly brushed the hair away from his neck to nuzzle him. "Quite lovely."

"Lovely indeed."

Revan's breath caught at the sound of the new voice, his lax muscles tightening once again as rage coursed through him. The ribbon creaked under the strain as he continued his struggles against his bindings, but the delicate ribbon held strong under his attack. It was almost as if it wasn't ribbon at all but something innately stronger.

"Very lovely, Benjamin." Triste murmured appreciatively, his muffled footsteps becoming ever louder as he approached. "You've done well."

Revan paused, shock reverberating throughout his body as he tried to turn his head far enough to see if the butler was indeed in the vicinity but all his eyes could reach was the shadowed outline of the young man that held him. His hopes of an ally were dashed as his gaze took in the lean visage of his captor. There was no way that even if Revan could actually see his face that that could have been Benjamin.

Suddenly as if sensing his silent scrutiny, his captor turned toward him. His caramel colored eyes burned from the shadows as he silently stared at Revan, slowly gliding along the taunt curves of his naked body like a caress. Revan shivered slightly, silently raging at his reaction and his inability to hide it.

"Actually, beautiful, we're one in the same." His captor's rich baritone voice replied silkily as he moved up behind him once more. "I've just much improved from the last time you saw me."

(How did he...?) Suddenly his captor reached out a swift hand and cupped his flaccid length from behind, stroking the spent flesh like a favored pet. Already sensitive from their last encounter, Revan ground his teeth against the uncomfortable grip. It was almost bearable until his captor's firm fingers pulled back the foreskin surrounding the head to stroke it. "Ahhh!"

It was then that the same mysterious heat began to suffuse Revan's body at his touch, his already tingling nerve endings exploding with fire as his captor's hand continued to caress him. "I don't...believe it....s-stop..."

"That's more than enough, Benjamin." Triste stated coolly as he came forward to lay a hand upon his back. Almost immediately a soothing coolness began to blanket the heat coursing through his body, slightly numbing him as if he'd been brought from the dead of winter to the warmth of a fire lit room. "You're pushing him to far as it is."

The hands surrounding his cock fell away as Benjamin stepped back. "I was only trying to have a little fun."

"Don't be foolish with your powers." Triste snapped, his angry tone instantly overpowering Benjamin's petulance. "You know that when you use your powers on humans what the repercussions are."

Revan slumped against the table as all the energy left his spent body, his breathing harsh as his lungs fought to calm the racing of his heart. The numbness of Triste's touch gradually faded as he stepped away from Revan to argue with Benjamin.

"Then change him already." Benjamin hissed.

(Change me into what?)

"He's new to this." Triste snapped, his hard silver eyes freezing over into glacial pools. "You know that. I can't just shove him into our world like that. Do you remember when Magnus did that to you?"

"Bastard!" Benjamin whispered fiercely as he took a threatening step toward Triste.

"Do you truly want that cruelty done to him?" Triste asked softly, his voice screaming a deadly warning. He had not moved from his position, not even flinching when Benjamin suddenly whirled around and slammed his clenched fist into the wall. It collapsed easily under his strength, leaving a large whole in it's wake. His breathing was harsh in the stillness of the room, seeming far louder in it's silence.

Revan silently waited for his reply, his sensitive ears desperately ready. "No."

"Then stop pushing." Triste stated, his voice booking no argument as Benjamin slowly turned toward him once more. "I'll do this my way."

Tension permeated the room as they stared each other down, their eyes unblinking in their intensity. Revan expected at any moment that they would both lunge at the others throat, but his expectations were dashed as Triste spoke once more. "You will be punished if this happens again."

As soon as his words were spoken, the atmosphere was suddenly charged with sexual expectation. "Sounds fun."

Benjamin walked seductively toward Triste, a small half smile curving his full lips. "We used to have some good times together; you and me."

Mikael's POV

(What are you doing?) Mikael asked telepathically, his mind already searching Benjamin's as his servant stopped in front of him. He wasn't surprised by Benjamin's instant change in behavior since it was so common of him. He hadn't actually been angry at him during their fight...he was just angry at his own memories and their similarity to the current situation. He also didn't like to be told 'no.'

This was his way of blocking whatever had been dredged up because of their sparring. So as in any of their fights, Mikael let it slide as he had always done because he knew that there was no point in being angry over something that he could not change.

(Testing a theory.) Benjamin laughed back, his smooth laughter echoing along their connection. (If Revan is truly your mate then he couldn't stand for another to touch you.)

Benjamin's laughter continued to echo in Mikael's head as he suddenly dropped to his knees before him, his slim hands trailing seductively along his legs to stop at the vi of his thighs. (Just sit back and enjoy.)

Cupping him through the fine linen of his pants Benjamin's clever fingers fondled his sack, easily massaging each stone within with easy familiarity. He knew Mikael's body well from their previous encounters with pleasure and remembered his delight of the activity. (And if this doesn't yield the effect that you want?)

(Then we'll have had fun trying it, wouldn't we.) Benjamin replied as his silky pink tongue traced along the buttons of his crotch. (You're already hard anyway.)

It was then that his fingers began their achingly slow work of unbuttoning his pants, making sure that his fingers made fleeting contact with his erection all the while. They were putting on a show for Revan but Mikael knew that Benjamin could hardly contain the fact that he still craved him. It wasn't an arrogant assumption by any means; it was just plain, simple truth.

When Mikael had discovered Revan those many years ago, he had stopped their relationship. He hadn't felt right about sleeping with another man. He didn't feel right about it now either but Benjamin had a point in his little test and Mikael couldn't help but want to find out the answer as well.

(Relax.) Benjamin whispered as he removed the last button to free the heavy expanse of Mikael's erection. (He's watching us.)

Benjamin's mind then blossomed with images as he stealthily peeked at Revan during their performance. He was indeed watching then, his gorgeous peridot eyes shooting daggers as he glared at Benjamin, but even as he glared at Benjamin his body reacted to the scene before him.

His lean body was flush with arousal, already dripping pre- cum on the carpet beneath him. The tight brown circles of his nipples stood out in stark relief against his chest begging to be touched.

(He can't help but want you.) Benjamin's voice whispered through his mind. (I can't either.)

Mikael nearly shouted as the rigid length of his cock was suddenly fully engulfed within the tightness of Benjamin's throat. His lips brushed against the tight muscles of his groin before he began a rhythmic suck and pull on the tight flesh in his mouth. Mikael arched his back as pleasure shot up his spine, pushing his hips forward in a silent plea for more. It was answered as Benjamin began to alternately swallow around him, massaging him even more and bumping the sensitive head against the back of his throat with each long drag on his cock.