The Devonshire Brothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(You play dirty, Benjamin.) Mikael laughed in Benjamin's head, his voice echoing his laughter aloud. (But it's not enough.)

It would never be enough with any other man when his destined was with him. There could never be an act performed by any other that would push him over the edge and he knew that if Revan had not been in the room with them at that moment that he would not have even gotten hard. His pleasure would forever be linked to Revan's...and once Revan was made Vampire, his would be forever linked with Mikael's.

Benjamin released him with a pop before sighing. (Oh well, I tried.)

Hurt echoed along their connection as Benjamin arose from the ground, his hand carelessly brushing at nothing on his knees. He was fighting not to break in front of Mikael, hiding the fine sheen of moisture on his eyes. (I can't win against a mate, I guess.)

(You don't need to beat Revan at anything.) Mikael whispered soothingly in Benjamin's mind, reaching out to brush a stay strand of hair that fell over his down turned face. (I am willing to share myself and Revan with you, dear friend.)

(But for how long?)

(For as long as we all wish it.) Mikael smiled, his fathomless black gaze moving to rest lingeringly on his mate. (I need to ease him into being with me.)

(Well...we all know I like it from behind.) Benjamin remarked causing Mikael to laugh silently. (So I'll share myself for as long as necessary.)

The hurt still lingered from before, an ache that throbbed along their connection. There was no helping it for Benjamin could never be the one Mikael was destined for...no matter how much he wished it.

(One day, Benjamin...one day you'll find your destined one.) Mikael whispered softly, his hard silver eyes serious as they met Benjamin's. (And this pain you're feeling now will be gone.)

(Well the bastard better hurry the hell up.) Benjamin whispered silently before musing aloud. "Now...what are we to do about our lovely little darling?"

"I think it's time we let him play a little too."

Chapter 4

Revan's POV

The breath caught in Revan's throat as Triste and Benjamin approached, their beautiful bodies glistening in the candlelight. Triste's skin a deep bronze whereas Benjamin was nearly as pale as Gideon. They were both truly beautiful men.

All the men Revan had encountered so far were beyond beautiful. He'd never quite seen such men before. There was an almost magical quality to them that he had never encountered before...like each of them had just stepped off the pages of a fairy tale. Gideon with his obvious charm and grace would be a prince ruling over a magical kingdom full of dragons and fairies. Benjamin was a rakish knight that turned mercenary; following his own code and fighting all those who opposed him with his keen rage.

Triste...he was a mysterious desert sheik; full of secrets vaster than the golden sands he owned and a tormented soul. It was far easier to imagine Triste that way. He had the same coloring as an Arabian with shoulder length black hair that was straighter than a lance....and his eyes, so dark they appeared almost black but for the glimpses Revan caught of honey colored flecks. His cheekbones were high, sculpting his lean face wonderfully and his chin was strong, slightly pointed at the end. His jaw was angular and free of whiskers. Last but not least was his mouth, sensually full and practically begging to be kissed.

Each man was a different flavor on the spectrum of male beauty. Triste dominating the darker half while Gideon represented the light. Firmly in the middle was Benjamin with his hot caramel eyes and lean patrician face. He was softer than either of his masters, the definition in his muscles not quite as apparent. There was no fat on him in any means but he was just softer. He had the refined form of a starving artist and the aura of a hungry predator...so hungry. It made Revan curious as to what he was searching for.

Revan knew that although they were beautiful he should not want them; knew the consequences of letting himself be caught. He would find himself in the position he hated the most...a submissive. It wasn't just the fact that he was against being the bottom but being perceived as weak.

He had been weak once....and he'd fought like hell to become stronger.

Suddenly Triste reached out, trailing his hand down Revan's back, lightly skimming the overheated flesh and raising a new torrent of goose bumps in his wake. Revan cursed at the sensation, hating the loss of control it revealed.

"You have nothing to fear, Revan." Triste murmured in his ear, his warm breath filling the sensitive shell. "We'll take care of you."

Distracted by Triste's actions, Revan paid little heed to Benjamin as he bent to kneel at his feet. "As if I can trust you."

"Nevertheless, I'll keep my promise."

"Bull!-" Revan's voice cut off with a strangled gasp as scalding heat suddenly engulfed the swollen head of his shaft, his legs nearly giving out beneath him as the heat radiated throughout his whole body.

"Not to much, Benjamin, pace yourself." Triste warned softly as waves of cool relief blanketed the fire, leaving a gentle warmth behind. "Better."

The warmth soon turned to pleasure as the lips surrounding him began to move, tightening and relaxing in alternating intervals as Benjamin's head began to bob on his shaft. Not to be left out of the action, Triste's fingers began a sensual dance along his body, seeking all the sensitive hollows and crease's that drove Revan wild. It was as if he already knew where to touch, how much pressure to apply, and how long to linger over each spot.

"You have such a beautiful body." Triste murmured, his lips trailing kisses down the side of Revan's neck before delivering a delicious lick to the thundering pulse that fluttered beneath his skin.

"St-stop." But even as the world left his lips, his two tormentors increased their efforts. The suction of Benjamin's mouth increased as he lifted a firm hand to cup his balls, rolling the soft flesh between his fingers. "T-to much."

But even as he spoke the words he knew that it was still not enough. He needed something to push him over the edge, give him the release he craved. And it was delivered as Triste bit down on his neck, growling incoherently as his teeth broke skin and the first sweet rush of Revan's blood touched his tongue.

A high keening wail escaped as Revan orgasmed, his lean body becoming a taunt bow and his toes curling into the carpet as every muscle locked in pleasure.

Silence came immediately afterward as he slumped heavily in Triste's waiting arms, only broken by Revan's harsh panting breaths and Triste's quiet purrs. Benjamin remained on his knees, gently licking Revan's spent flesh clean.

"He tastes good." Benjamin whispered as he removed the last drop of cum from the tiny slit in his shaft with a slow glide of his talented tongue. Revan erupted in a full body shudder, becoming even more limp in Triste's supporting arms.

Mikael's POV

(Yes, you do.) Triste purred as he lapped at Revan's neck, licking all traces of blood away. Satisfaction hummed in his veins as he gently supported his young mate's delicious body. Although Revan was not aware of the significance of his feeding, Mikael could not help but feel the hot surge of victory as he eclipsed the next hurdle in their relationship. Now, Revan would be able to see as easily into his mind as he had been with his. There would also be a certain level of protection gained now that he had been marked.

The first bite of a vampire to his mate remained, the flesh healing but the mark left behind. It would serve as a warning that he had been claimed and they should stay the hell away from him. It also served as a way of identification among vampires. All would know that Mikael belonged to Revan.

No vampires bite was the same. Each individual possessed their own signature like an oral thumb print and was regarded in much the same way.

(You smug bastard.) Benjamin whispered in his mind, his hot caramel eyes rising from his task to meet his. There was no hostility between them but Mikael could feel his friend's envy. (What now?)

(Time for stage two.) Mikael smiled, his extended fangs not yet retracted. (You get a starring role in this one.)

Already aware of Mikael's intentions for him, Benjamin rose to his feet and released the ribbon at Revan's wrists. Cuddling his mate in his arms, Mikael led the way to the large mahogany bed that dominated the second half of the room. The canopy of red lace was pulled back and tied to one of it's four posters, revealing a high mattress piled high with oriental Chinese pillows and silk sheets.

It was straight out of a five-and-dime novel that he'd copied once he'd noticed Revan's particular preference for the story. It had been about a rogueish sheik that had finally been brought to his knees by the fine English lady that he had purchased as a slave.

(Very clever, Mikael.) Benjamin laughed in his mind as he laid Revan among its splendor. (I never would have thought you would put this much effort in.)

Mikael smiled back, reaching out a comforting hand to clasp his shoulder. (He's special.)

(I know.) Benjamin replied, his soft smile still gracing his luscious pink lips. (Are you ready?)

Nodding silently, Mikael made his way to the top of the bed to settle himself among the fluffy pillows. He would content himself with being a spectator this round and give Revan a piece of the control he craved. He was more than aware of his mate's need for control. Through his many experiences it had been bread in to him.

Revan was the protector, the caregiver, the leader. When there had been no other person he and his brother could count on, Revan had fulfilled the role that Quil had desperately needed. He'd been the rock to give his brother piece of mind but as time wore on and they grew up, Quil didn't need him quite so much. There was even a subconscious part of him that realized the change that had occurred between the pair but the habit to be in control was hard to break.

Revan being dominant was another part of being in control.

Thus the purpose of Mikael's plan. He was going to introduce his mate to their relationship slowly; showing him that the control was not out of his hands but...that he governed Mikael completely.

Settling himself more comfortably against the pillows at his back he silently watched as his friend teasingly straddled his mate's body, brushing against him sensually yet backing away as Revan moaned in pleasure. Yet even as pleasurable as the feeling was for Revan there was still that little voice in his mind telling him to resist.

Mikael immediately silenced the voice, replacing it with his more persuasive undertone. The voice was still Revan's but he controlled it now.

The effect was instantaneous as Revan relaxed against the bed covers, his body becoming almost limp as the pressure was eased within. He caused most of his own stress trying to adhere to his own standards and trying to get others to do the same. Mikael would have felt guilty for using his powers on Revan but for that simple reason...Revan needed a release from himself.

(Naughty boy.) Benjamin's laughter echoed in his mind, bringing him from his thoughts. (You better hope that your little love doesn't find out.)

(It's for his own good.) Mikael stated softly, repeating the words silently in his head. Their eyes met and held for a moment before Mikael gave a slow nod.

(Begin.)

Revan's POV

The cool bedding beneath Revan was in sharp contrast to the hot skin that brushed teasingly over his, demanding a response from his tired body. Benjamin stretched like a cat begging to be stroked, his pale skin glistening in the low light as he undulated seductively above him.

"Play with me." Benjamin purred as he ducked down to nip at Revan's full bottom lip. "Its no fun playing with myself."

As he made to pull away once more, Revan suddenly lurched up to capture Benjamin's head in his hands. "Now we wouldn't want to let you have all the fun, would we."

Revan traced his tongue along the seam of Benjamin's lips, patiently waiting before they parted before sealing their mouths together. He began to explore the many textures of his mouth, tracing the sharp edges of his teeth and licking the hollows of his cheeks before searching out Benjamin's tongue. It immediately tangled with his, each fighting for dominance in the kiss.

Revan was surprised to find that Benjamin's mouth had a decidedly sweet flavor. Almost like candy...strawberry candy.

Pulling away for breath, Revan looked up into Benjamin's face. "You taste like strawberries."

"Strawberries?" He had such a perplexed expression on his face that Revan couldn't help but smile...he had managed to shock him.

"Like strawberry candy." Revan replied before flicking Benjamin's lip with his tongue. "I'd like to taste some more."

Before Benjamin could react Revan reversed their positions, flipping him on his back and capturing his wrists in his hands. He then began to trail his hand slowly down the center of his chest to rest at his navel. Benjamin's stomach hollowed at his quickly indrawn breath.

Leaning forward to nibble at the side of Benjamin's neck, Revan slowly trailed his hand to the loose red curls surrounding the base of his erection and playfully tugged. His response was more than Revan could have hoped for as his back bowed off the bed with a gasp of pleasure.

(He loves to be spanked as well.)

Revan's head snapped up to see the mischievous glint in Triste's dark gaze. (How-!)

(There is no need to worry.) Mikael replied soothingly as his eyes bored into Revan's.

(No need to worry.) Revan replied as little waves of comfort traveled along the length of his body. It was a lovely feeling, like a warm hug after coming in from the cold winter or being cuddled in his favorite blanket. His body relaxed once more as he fell even deeper into the darkness of Triste's eyes.

(Continue your fun, Revan.) Triste smiled softly as he nodded encouragingly. Revan then lowered his head to Benjamin's chest, his mischievous tongue finding the hard little nubs of his nipples and tracing them. Benjamin's back arched once more with a husky groan and Revan imagined for a fleeting moment what Benjamin's nipples would look like pierced.

Never being one much for body jewelry, the image shocked Revan somewhat. Even more shocking was the way his stomach gave a curious little flutter.

(I think I'd like to see that too.) Triste murmured in his mind once more. Heat flared dangerously hot in his eyes as they captured Revan's and a dreamlike image began to form in his mind. It was he and Benjamin's naked bodies entwined. They were intimately connected below but in the dream Revan saw himself lean back on his heels with Benjamin in his arms and bend him backward so that his chest was arched up. He then looked around inquiringly, his eyes immediately seeking out Triste as he approached from the side, a thin silver needle clasped delicately in his fingers.

Revan's hips began to move, thrusting shallowly into the tight clasp of Benjamin's clenching ass as Triste took his place above Benjamin's head. His husky moans filled the air as Triste reached forward to tease his already straining nipples into almost painful hardness. It was then that he positioned the needle against the tender flesh causing Revan to pause momentarily to meet Benjamin's eyes worriedly.

Everything felt so real. The rhythmic pulse of Benjamin's ass, the hot slide of his flesh against Revan's. It was almost as if it was truly happening.

"It's all right." Benjamin smiles, his caramel colored eyes seeming to burn almost demon bright in his face, holding his captive as Triste quickly pierced the needle through his skin. Benjamin gasped, his eyes nearly rolling back in his head as Triste inserted a small silver hoop through the hole. It was accompanied by a strangling hold on Revan's cock, the silken walls clasping him in a death grip as his back bowed off the bed. They came together in a blinding rush, their hoarse shouts echoing off the chamber walls as pleasure contorted their straining bodies.

Darkness suddenly clouded Revan's vision as he fell out of the dream, his body collapsing on top of Benjamin's chest as the energy drained out of him. His harsh breathing echoed in the room as he buried his head against Benjamin's chest, snuggling deep into his body as his spent shaft slipped free from his body. Suddenly something cool touched his cheek, smoothing against his hot skin as he rubbed against it. Revan lifted his head, his blurry eyes straining to focus on the twin glints on Benjamin's chest.

It was then that he became aware of not only his own breathing but that of Benjamin's as well. His quick uneven breaths matched his as they struggled to calm their racing hearts. His eyes drifted away from Benjamin's face to focus on his chest once more, what little breath he had catching in his throat as his eyes took in the sight before him.

Two slim silver hoops pierced the nipples of Benjamin's chest.

Panic flared in Revan's chest as he made to pull away from Benjamin but his arms suddenly reached out to enclose Revan's sluggish body in a vice grip. Struggling, Revan's eyes darted for any possible escape until they were caught by Triste's dark pools. Then, as if all the energy had been sapped from his body, he collapsed against Benjamin's chest once more. Unconsciousness soon followed suite but not before he heard....

(My gift to you, my beautiful mate.)

Chapter 5

Gideon's POV

"Where is Revan!" Quil yelled angrily as he struggled against the chains that held him securely bound to the four post bed beneath him. The fever of the 'change' rode him hard as it slowly consumed his body, increasing aggression and strength. "Arden, you bastard, answer me!"

Gideon released a sigh as he watched his beloved struggle against his bindings. He had been right to line the inside of the steal cuffs with velvet. The steal itself would have done far to much damage.

"There is no use struggling, Quil." Gideon replied softly, letting a fissure of power infuse the words. "I assure you that no harm has befallen your brother."

The effect was almost immediate as the muscles of Quil's body fell lax against the smooth satin sheets. Satin was one of his favorite materials to sleep in. So smooth and delicious...it was Quil's favorite as well.

(If only he'd let himself enjoy it.) It was a small measure of comfort in an otherwise touchy situation. Gideon sighed once again as he settled his body comfortably against the door jab. He felt a little swell of guilt at the fact that he was using his powers on his mate. It was a unfair advantage when Quil had none, but if it meant that it would ease his distress during his transition then so be it.

He'd taken a different approach than Mikael. Gideon had immediately given Quil his blood at the first opportunity whereas Mikael began to try and woo Revan with sex. It was a sound plan considering that Revan was far more sexual in nature than most...a dominant of course, but sexual nonetheless. His biggest problem would lie there.

"So you decided to change him already."

Gideon's breath caught in his throat at Mikael's sudden approach. The fact that he hadn't even sensed that Mikael was near was a great testament to how powerful his friend actually was. They were of the same caliber in many ways and he had no doubt that he could give Mikael a run for his money, but if Mikael ever got it into his head to destroy Gideon...then there was nothing that could stop him.

"Yes." Gideon replied after he had once more gained control. "It would put us on a more even footing."

"It could also make things more difficult for you." Mikael laughed as he moved to stand behind Gideon in the doorway. "He could turn on you."