The Dhanush Ch. 06

Story Info
The Deflowering of Enver.
3.1k words
4.54
11.9k
10

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Deflowering of Enver

The glow of the Mediterranean sun lit the bedroom as I focused and channeled the Dhanush - feeling the warm glow of power surge through my system. My senses were working overtime, superheated and hyperactive. The power of the Dhanush was flowing through my body, mind and soul as my two truly stunning women made love before my eyes only inches away on the big bed. One of the effects I could summon from the Dhanush is unlimited amounts of cum to build up continuously until I say the party is over and I had some extremely nasty plans for these two.

Jasmina, up on the big bed, was up on her knees with her head down on the silk sheets, tossing side to side in bliss, her glorious round bubble-butt arched up in the air with her knees spread wide. Her hands were back holding her ass cheeks wide apart giving full access to her asshole and cunt. Her hips were gyrating slowly in time because Enver was behind her with her face firmly planted in Jasminas' crack, nose pressed tight against Jasmina's asshole licking Jasmina's cunt from her clit then slowly up between her pussy lips, dipping into her juicy hole. As I watched Enver then would rise up to circle her tongue round and round Jasminas' tight rosebud.

Every time Enver would reach Jasmina's asshole, she would tense up her tongue and push it in and out like a miniature cock, pushing in and out of her back door. Jasmina was moaning in bliss and Enver was grunting in animalistic pleasure with every thrust. "That's it Enver, love my ass, love my pussy ... Oooooh ... use your fingers baby ... push them inside me ... anywhere EVERYWHERE ... oh oh ahhhhhh yessssss..." Jasmina chanted again and again.

Enver was holding onto Jasmina's hips with one arm to try and keep constant contact between her mouth and the slobbering crotch in front of her because Jasmina's hips were rocking all over the place due to the extreme stimulation she was receiving. She was, as Jasmina demanded, sliding her other hands fingers ... All of them, alternately into Jasmina's cunt or asshole - whichever one she wasn't lashing with her mouth and tongue. I hadn't even put their stimulatory sexual reception into overdrive - they were doing it all on their own.

After trying to calmly sit and watch 20 minutes of this extraordinary lewd, sexy display my rock hard cock was twitching all on its own, now covered down to the base and running over my filled balls with a steady stream of pre-cum. I used my slick juice to slowly, but firmly stroke my boiling hot prick, keeping myself just shy of squirting out blasts of ball juice but I just could not take it anymore.

Since Enver was still a virgin for a little while longer, I did not want to just thrust into her cunt and ruin what could be a beautiful moment for her - but my cock needed relief and quick. I got up on the bed on my knees and started to stroke myself faster, aiming my engorged cock at the two beauties before me. They both caught sight of me aiming and stroking my bloated cock at them so Enver disengaged herself from Jasmina's pussy and ass, swung around at the same time that Jasmina did, just as I groaned and unloaded a torrent of volleys of thick white cum all over their smiling faces and into their open and willing mouths.

The first huge spurt flew from the tip of my jerking cock, spraying diagonally across Envers' pretty, smiling face from her chin to her hairline. The next volley I aimed at Jasmina scoring a bullseye by spraying her open mouth, lips and up her nose line. Jasmina reached up and grabbed the base of my cock, stroking me hard and fast and that was it. Spurt after spurt of thick creamy cum sprayed the both of them down bukake style covering their faces ..."fuck yeah baby ... share that load... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I groaned in blissful orgasm.

Jasmina pulled me into her mouth and took three fianl massive rapid-fire volleys right into her mouth. My cock was twitching with relief and deflation as I sank back on the bed panting. I looked over to see these two gorgeous women deeply French kissing, sharing the huge load of sperm I had just showered them with. They were scooping up all the paste that covered their faces with their fingers and shoving their fingers into each other's mouths to eat it all up.

As I laid back to catch my breath, Enver had relaxed so much that she giggled and sighed with contentment as she scooped some errant loads of sperm off of Jasmina's tits and licked them off of her fingers. I then watched with awe as Enver slid her hand down again to Jasmina's pussy and as they started some very sexy slow kissing slipped her fingers up and down Jasmina's slit. Jasmina was so wet that we could all hear the slurping and slippery sounds that Enver fingers made as she finger fucked Jasmina's cunt. Jasmina arched and rotated her crotch up and around to meet every slip and slide of Enver's fingers as they played her lips and hole like a full-time, lifelong lesbian.

My cock rose immediately to attention as I willed my balls to fill with cum. The Dhanush glowed and purred within my body urging me on to more depravity. I scooted down the bed and got behind Enver burying my face between her glorious ass cheeks. I needed her asshole lubricated and loose for what was to come.

Slowly I traced delicate licks and tickles with my tongue up and down the split between her cheeks, at first avoiding a direct assault on her anus just to drive her need into high gear. I was enjoying the hell out of making her moan, listening to mewls of pleasure as I tickled her ass. I kept up licking her crack, and then slowly reached up and very gently slipped my fingers up and down along Enver's drooling, soaked virginal cunt.

Back and forth my fingers played, gathering up handfuls of her natural lube, in and out of her juicy twat, spreading her copious flow of her lubricant all over her crotch but still avoiding her asshole and clit on purpose. She was circling her hips around trying to get more contact, to make my tongue and fingers touch her in her most intimate places but I kept up the torment just a little while longer to bring her to the edge of ecstasy but not beyond the brink into orgasm. She was moaning and squirming, twitching and then ... then she started quietly pleading...

"Ohhhh, please ... Please ... touch me ... stop ooooooooooooo ... stop teasing me Master..." Enver whimpered quietly.

"What does my little pet need? Does she need to cum?" I asked, pleased that she addressed me as Master without any directive or coaxing from me. I went back to my teasing torture of just playing with her lips and barely dipping into her fuck hole while lapping softly up and down her ass crack.

"Touch me... ohhhhhhhhhh ... Please ... touch me ... down there ..." She replied.

"Tell us what you want or I'll stop!" I demanded, wanting to bring out the wanton slut hidden away inside that normally shy shell.

Jasmina rose pushing Enver off her lush body and said "tell Master what you want and he'll make you feel what it's like to experience nirvana my beautiful lover ... it's ok ... you can say all those things you want to say inside your head ... it's just us here".

She started out looking up first at Jasmina - the picture of womanly sexuality who was up on her knees in front of Enver's face - her cunt just inches away from Enver's nose - and then around to me behind her with a cock so big it looked like a big pink dripping zucchini.

"Please ... both of you ... I need to experience everything. I have been hidden away for so long ... these thoughts, these dirty filthy thoughts in my mind... They're always there ... constantly ... I need to become a woman..." She quietly said as she dropped her eyes, now moistening with tears.

In all my life I have never seen a young woman so eager yet so terrified of what she was about to do. I took Jasmina's hand and pulled her back down to the bed - one of us on either side of Enver, Jasmina spooning her from behind and me face to face with this angel. The heat emanating from her was incredible - like a furnace about ready to boil over.

"Do you want me to be the one who takes and owns your virginity forever?" I asked, staring directly into her eyes.

"Yes Master" she replied without a second's hesitation.

"Then you'll have to ask it of me directly" I simply responded.

"I want ... want you to ... please ... take me ...be the first man to fuck me ... make me yours... " she replied.

This was what I wanted to hear but not the way I wanted to hear it. Enver pushed into me and groaned making me wonder what was going on behind her. I looked over at Jasmina who smiled lasciviously and winked.

"What is Jasmina doing to you?" I asked Enver.

"She's ... she's using her finger inside of me..." Enver replied and then groaned again.

"TELL ME WHAT SHE'S DOING TO YOU!" I demanded.

"She's got her finger ... in me ... back there ..." she murmured with eyes half lidded.

"WHERE DOES SHE HAVE HER FINGER?" I demanded. I was going to get this girl to open up both literally and figuratively, on her own, though with a little forceful prodding.

Enver groaned again, loudly, while pressing even harder into me... "IN MY ASS" she replied... "SHE'S FINGERING MY ASS!" Enver finally said loudly while moaning even harder, her pelvis thrusting back and forth against my rock hard cock.

"What is Jasmina doing to your asshole baby?" I asked softly.

"She's FUCKING MY ASS ... ohhhhh ... it feels so good ... she's sliding her finger in and out of my ass... I never knew it ... ahhhhhh, ohhhh god ... would feel so good ... fuck... please, please... more ... put another one in" Enver moaned and panted.

And then Jasmina did. I could see from the flash in Envers eyes and the smile on Jasmina's face that she had joined up another finger and sent it sliding up Enver asshole. As a treat I sent a continuous but barely perceptible orgasm washing through Enver's body at just that moment as a reward and kept it purring through her head, her cunt, her belly, her nipples, clit and asshole for a few minutes, enjoying watching her squirm and writhe around as her body became awash with pleasure.

It was time to see this beautiful young creature impaled on cock so I disengaged myself from Enver's grasp. I winked over at Jasmina who intuitively understood it was time, and rolled her onto her tummy. I decided to not waste any time so I pulled her up by her hips and spread her legs wide baring her asshole and pussy to my eyes. Damn but this young woman was a sight of sexual perfection! I crawled up and placed my mouth directly over her asshole and started rimming her tight little back door at the same moment that I slipped my fingers up and pinched and pulled her clit. At that moment, I sent a series of huge orgasm crashing into her loins as soon as I touched her clit. She groaned, arced, shook, then exploded in a body shaking, cunt squirting orgasm that with each spurt and squirt soaked my face and chest. Man - this girl was squirt queen and still a virgin! Enver was breathing hard, her body twitching and convulsing as her pussy continued to drool her girl cum.

By now my cock needed to take this woman and make her a part of me. "Are you ready to give me what I want?" I asked. "Take anything you want from me..." Enver exclaimed huskily. "I am going to be the first man everywhere" I growled. "Yessssssssssss Master" she replied. I reached for the nightstand where a bottle of lube was waiting and thought better of it. Instead, I reached over and slipped my fingers into Jasmina's soaked cunt, brought it to Enver's tight little asshole and gently pushed two fingers back inside her backside. Enver immediately thrust her ass up and back to meet my fingers, which drew them deeper into her cavity. Enough was enough. I spit a large amount of saliva into my hand and combined it with the enormous amount of precum dripping from the eye of my cock, crawled up and placed my purple oozing head at her tiny puckered orifice.

Jasmina quickly switched places and got on her back with her legs held wide in front of Enver, her pussy in perfect position for her face to fall into. I gently pushed Envers head down into Jasmina's cunt and ever so slowly, as I held onto Enver's hips, pushed the head of my raging cock into Enver's upturned asshole. Instead of feeling her flinch and move away, she pushed back at the same time, my cock venturing further into her anal depths. I heard her moan into Jasmina's cunt as I pulled back a little, watching her anal ring pull along my slick cock. I applied an even bigger dollop of saliva onto my cock and sank further into her depths.

Enver was gently lapping up Jasmina's pussy as if it was an ice cream cone of the most exquisite flavor, dragging her face side to side, covering herself with Jasminas' cunt cum, and slowly, steadily pushing back, impaling herself onto my prick. The feeling was indescribable - tight, silken, slippery, steaming hot, and firm. Her butt cheeks were so toned that there was no give and jiggle to them as my balls came in contact with her labia.

I held there for a moment, ever so slightly rocking side to side, giving Enver the chance to get used to my cock inside of her rectum. Then, slowly, and gently I started to slide out of her anus but Enver was having none of that!

"Fuck me ... fuck my ass Master... jam that monster cock into my asshole and fuck it; own it!" Enver whimpered. Who was I to deny this stunning beauty what she wanted? I slid my cock back up to the root, my pelvis colliding with her round cheeks with force.

Enver gasped and her whole body shuddered. "Oh yes - please Master ... push your big dick up my little hole ... more ... yesssss" she barked. Now THAT was the response I was waiting for. I slid almost all the way out and with one mighty thrust slid the entire length of my penis deep into her bowels. Over and over, I picked up speed. I didn't need to encourage her any more or use my powers to loosen her up, enforce her drive with pleasure. Enver was on her own now and was in her own private universe of sexual drive. I stoked into her deeply, steadily, in and out as she urged me on.

"Yesssssssssssss Master ... fuck my anus ... fuck it ... fuck it ... Ass fuck me... fuck it... take me ... fuck fuck ... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkk me harder... faster ... deeper ... I love it ... grinding into my ass ... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssss ... this is soooo nasty ... So good, harder my love... fuck my hot ass HARDER! HARDER! HARDER!" she chanted, gyrating her hips to and fro, up and down, back and forth to meet my thrusts.

I ravaged that girl, I took her ass and I took it hard. I rode that sweet asshole of hers for over 30 minutes, constantly applying more lube and as my pace increased, the sound of my hips slamming into her fleshy backside, the sight of my cock pistoning in and out of her tiny asshole sent me into overload. Sparks were flying before my eyes, colors swirling as my toes clenched into balls and my arches and calves cramped up.

Jasmina was wildly fucking herself, driving fingers into both her cunt and asshole right in front of Envers face, her huge tits bouncing all around with her efforts, cuming almost constantly, her cunt spewing forth a steady stream of girl juice which covered her legs, ass and the bed, all the while cheering us both on with a filthy litany of encouragement. "Shove that huge cock up her ass Master! Ream her out! Can't you feel it in your stomach you hot slut? That big cock churning up your ass? Take it Enver ... take that monster prick in your tight backdoor...".

With a mighty roar and groan Enver came ... and came ... and came. She pushed back onto me just as her vagina let loose with another hot wet geyser. The amount of girl cum squirting out of her cunt was a sight to behold, splashing against my thighs like someone threw a warm bucket of slippery water all over them; and with that I buried myself to the hilt and filled her wondrous round backside with jet after jet of my cum until it starting spurting out around the tight seal her anus made around my penis. I was swirling through the most intense orgasm of my life, reeling as my balls emptied themselves into Enver's bowels.

As I floated back down to earth, my deflating cock slipped out of Envers' asshole and as I sank back on the bed Jasmina jumped up, around, and buried her face into Enver's still-upraised, twitching ass. Enver had been basking in her post orgasmic glow rotating her ass up in the air seeking something to replace the big cock that had just fucked it hard. Jasmina provided that missing something by burying her tongue up Enver's asshole - I could hear her lapping up the torrent of cum seeping out of Enver's back passage with Enver moaning her encouragement all the way.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh Jasmina ... god ... Don't ever stop! Tongue my asshole baby..." I heard her whimper as I rose and went to the bathroom to clean my dick. I was feeling the Dhanush surge knowing that I was going to deflower Enver's pussy next. This was turning into an epic afternoon.