The Diablo Masquerade Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to speak audibly, I look up into the mirror at the satisfaction on his face feeling each and every hot stream of cum being pumped into my ass pussy. I want to collapse in the bathroom floor. My knees are shaking and quivering as James continues to pump my ass with his throbbing cock.

My mind goes blank for a second. It's like time is standing still as James snatches the ball gag off my head; extracting his hard cock from my ass simultaneously. I let out a silent scream. Warm, sticky cum leaks from my sexually ravaged ass down the backside of my nut sack. I'm in a complete state of shock oblivious to what's about to happen.

Spinning me around to face him with my hands still restrained behind my back, James forces me to my knees in front of him grabbing my ponytail; jerking my head back. I catch another quick, less blurry silhouette image of James as he shoves his cock back into my mouth to face fuck me like a whore once more.

"Suck it. Suck my fucking cock clean. I said suck it, you sissy slut!" James demands pumping his cock in and out of my mouth until I comply with his demands. "That's more like it, bitch boy. I love it when a sissy slut sucks my cock ass to mouth. Mmmmm... "

Moments later, satisfied his cock is thoroughly clean James drags me like an subdued animal to the bed and throws me face first onto the middle of the bed. I'm still helpless and defenseless to his actions under the influence of what he has injected into my veins once he entered his penthouse suite. I lay motionless, in pain, still subdued by the handcuffs as James straddles my defenseless body. I watch silently as he takes a small plastic container from his pocket.

"What's going on?" I think to myself. "What's he doing?"

"You don't think I'm wise to your game, bitch? I know who sent you and why. I've got news for you. I spied that little mark on the back of your neck the moment I put my hands on your shoulders to massage them back at the Masquerade. I know who you are, who you were, and who sent you here tonight." James says opening the small plastic container containing a microchip.

"What's James babbling about and how does he know all this critical information about my mission that, in part, was unknown even to me? Is he telling the truth or bluffing?" I question silently in my head paralyzed and dumbfounded.

After taking the microchip out of the container, James uses a small razor blade to make an incision above my left temple. Folding the flesh down, he reveals my small internal computer. Seconds later he places the microchip into the internal computer drive.

"Mission ending, directives being deleted. Hard drive being erased. New mission and directives being uploaded. Scan complete. System analysis being verified." The computerized voice echoes in my head. "Complete system reboot in ten minutes. Counting."

"It'll take you a little while to process the programs that are about to start running in your internal computer, Kira. That should give me enough time to put some distance between us." James says standing up and heading to the door leaving me handcuffed on his bed.

My head is aching, my body restrained and utterly sexually used. I'm helpless, face down on James's penthouse bed, watching him walk out the door. The last thing I remember seeing is the mark on the back of James's neck before I completely black out when my internal computer reboots and begins running the programs on the microchip.

"System rebooted. New programs and directives are running... Welcome back online, Kira."

12