The Diablo Masquerade Pt. 06

Story Info
Descent into the Abyss. Kira learns her true power.
3.2k words
4.5k
2
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kantarii
Kantarii
194 Followers

Working against the clock, I quickly remove the vent covering the ventilation duct and hoist myself up into it. With the Hades Tower built entirely underground, it needs a huge network system for ventilation. It's compact, but navigable with my smaller, effeminate, body frame.

"Rhonda was right, the clock is ticking." I remind myself crawling through the maze of metal ventilation ducts. "If I can't shut that green gamma light machine down, trying to escape is gonna be impossible. And, I'm guessing by 7am. this place is gonna be crawling with people." I assess my overall situation.

A huge fan blocks my path leaving only one direction of travel. Crawling on my hands and knees, I navigate the maze of ventilation shafts; careful not to make any unnecessary noise drawing attention to myself. Up ahead I see a faint light; it seems like a dead end until I notice an exit vent. Easing myself closer I peer down into the room; the coast is clear. Using a throwing knife, I pry the vent cover loose and drop into the room.

"Rhonda must've known this path led straight to her office or was is just dumb luck?" I question myself scanning the room.

Rhonda's computer seems like the obvious starting point. I make my way behind her desk and sit in her office chair. She has a computer set up much like James Coldburn did at the Masquerade in Atlanta. I'm guessing it's activated by fingerprints as I wave my hands over the scanner. Access denied flashes across the screen.

"Figures. I'd have been a fool to guess Rhonda was a clone of me, too." I chuckle in my head.

For some reason I get a crazy idea. I look around on Rhonda's desk and spy a picture of Rhonda and her daughter carefully picking it up to examine it.

"Perfect. Rhonda's fingerprints are on it." I sigh in relief shifting my fingerprints to reflect her fingerprint patterns. "Nifty, little ability; makes spy work a piece of cake." I smile waving my hand across the computer screen granting me access. "Sure is puzzling Rhonda has a child if she's a lesbian?" I let my perceptive thoughts veer off course momentarily before returning to my task at hand.

Searching for the unanswered emails, I find the latest one from Walter Stonehenge and open it. A holographic image of Walter projects up into view and begins playing an audio message; this is interesting.

"Rhonda, I have urgent business in Atlanta with the merger and company take over. I'm flying into Atlanta Heartsfield International airport in a couple of days. Continue the cloning process of Kira Brandenburg. James Coldburn will oversee all operations and handle any issues that arise in my absence. Once cloning is complete, I need you to send the initial clone to Atlanta to the below address." The holographic, visual e-mail says before the screen reverts to the main menu.

"Hmmmm. ... Not only have I got to shut down the green gamma light machine and escape, I need to stop that merger from taking place." I deliberate in disgust copying the address into my internal computer database shutting the computer down.

Making my way to the office door, I place my hand on the door sensing for heat sources on the other side. Nothing. Slowly and quietly opening the door, I peek up and down the hallway double checking my assessment.With the office doors in the Hades Tower on fingerprint identification security clearance, I zig zag down the maze of hallways searching for an elevator cautiously peeking around each corner. Getting caught isn't an option.

Upon discovering Walter Stonehenge's office, I'm tempted to go into his office. But, there are some very bad memories still fresh in my head locked behind his door. Having his fingerprints would be advantageous navigating the maze of hallways, but I really don't wanna waste precious time bypassing the security measures in his office; one misstep could be costly. I elect to continue on, peeking down each hallway cautiously; searching for the elevator.

"Fuck, a surveillance camera." I remind myself touching my left temple to access my internal computer. "Activate shadow mode." I command.

"Activating shadow mode, Kira." My internal computer replies as my body literally becomes a two dimensional shadow hugging the wall.

Undetected, I slip past the one lone surveillance camera, and make my way to an adjacent hallway shifting back to human form. At the far end of the hallway, I spy an elevator making my way to it relieved. I quickly discover Rhonda's fingerprints aren't gonna grant me access to the elevator.

"Options. I need fucking options." I debate to myself. "I probably should've acquired Walter Stonehenge's fingerprints when I had the chance. Oh, well, time to improvise." I whisper out loud using one of my throwing knives to pry open the elevator doors.

Sliding a nearby chair over to hold the elevator doors open, I take a step back, assessing my situation; looking at the numerous cables in the elevator shaft. I can't even see the bottom of the shaft, let alone the top of the elevator. Looks like I'm gonna have to slide down the elevator cables.

"Great. This is gonna be interesting." I ponder in my thoughts trying to muster the courage to slide down the cables.

"Put you hands on your head where I can see them." A familiar voice demands sternly from behind me as I feel the business end of a barrel press against the back of my head.

"Fuck!" I shout silently in disbelief of getting caught revealing my disgust in a facial expression. "Still playing the role of Walter's lapdog, huh, James?" I question stalling for time, raising my hands slowly; resting them lightly on my head.

"I don't know whether to shoot you in the head or bend you over and fuck you in the ass like a sniveling, little bitch again." James debates keeping the business end of the barrel pointed at the back of my head. "You kinda look like you need a good ass fucking in those tight, black, leather pants you're wearing.

"Sounds like a difficult choice, James." I reply still stalling for a little time. "Computer, enhanced reflexes." I silently command.

"Your gonna have to make me change my mind." James says shoving the business end of a barrel into the back of my head nudging me closer to the elevator shaft. "My mind is already made up."

"I'm not gonna have to try very hard, am I?" I reply spinning with lightning fast reflexes, grabbing the barrel with my left hand, James's wrist with my right hand; slinging him off balance down the elevator shaft without his energy blaster.

I watch silently as James Coldburn's body plummets through the darkness of the elevator shaft, screaming in terror; falling to his death. Seconds later, I hear a muffled thud as his body hits the top of the elevator a long, long way down. A sigh of satisfaction etches itself across my face as my serrated grin widens. Without thought I throw the energy blaster in a nearby trash can.

"That's one fucker down and one to go." I reassure myself with a wicked smile on my face. "James got outta this way too easy.

Slipping my LED ring light on, I leap across to the elevator cables, and kick the chair holding the elevator doors open outta the way allowing them to close behind me. It's cold and damp; I can feel a cool updraft of air rushing upwards from the shaft as I slide down the cables through the infinite darkness.

Several minutes later I make it to the bottom of the elevator shaft straddled over James Coldburn's lifeless, dead body. If I cared at all, I would show some remorse. Instead, I kick James Coldburn's corpse outta my way accessing the escape door of the elevator. Once inside I hit the exit button opening the doors, then wedge a throwing knife into the elevator doors to prevent them from closing.

I'm not even sure I'm on the right floor. I don't recall seeing any points where the elevator would have stopped on lower floors. I'm gonna assume that this is the lowest level of the Hades Tower and that what I am looking for will be found here simply because of the danger a green gamma light machine presents. Touching my left temple, I access my internal computer for assistance.

"Computer, calculate what a blast in a critical area here would do to the Hades Tower." I inquire wadding through the darkness clueless to what I'm looking for.

"Given this proximity the whole Tower will collapse in on itself leaving a huge sinkhole on the surface, Kira. Anyone trapped inside will be buried alive." My internal computer responds.

"You don't say?" I reply opening the last door on the hallway revealing a huge, strange looking, machine with a reactor and a whole lot of gadgets, pipes, and fiber optic wires leading to and from it.

I'm a bit perplexed trying to process what I am looking at. The machine is massive, and surrounded by all kinds of fancy control panels. Flickering LED lights illuminate the darkness like twinkling starlight in the night sky. I'm gonna assume this is what I'm searching for making my way to the main control panel. Resetting a few buttons to overload the tiny reactor might not do the trick. Taking additional precautionary measures, I set my little boom boom package on the control panel next to the reactor.

I try and gauge out how long it will take to exit the facility. Two hours? Three hours? I'm guessing, but I need to do it under four hours otherwise there's collateral damage in the blast. Setting the timer for two hours, I race outta the room, down the darkened hallway; towards the elevator. Time is of the utmost importance; the only direction of travel is up.

"Getting to the elevator was the easy part. Getting outta here is gonna be a different story altogether." I remind myself pulling the throwing knife from the elevator door.

When the doors close, I press the highest floor button on the key pad. It's doubtful the elevator will take me to ground level, but anything is gonna be better than waiting here at the bottom for the light show. Minutes later the elevator stops, and the doors open. I'm back on the floor I originally started my decent from. Without hesitation I race from the elevator down the maze of hallways frantically looking for an escape route. Passing Walter Stonehenge's office, I startle three heavily armed soldiers patrolling the hallways looking for James Coldburn.

Catching the soldiers completely by surprised, I kick one in the side of his knee breaking it, then drop the ground, spin; sweep the second armed soldier to the ground. Once the second soldier is swept off his feet, I spring from a crouched position and thrust my throwing knife through the bottom jaw of the third soldier killing him instantly. Releasing my grip on the throwing knife, I snatch the energy blaster from the dead soldier's hands, twist, and fire two quick shots at the first two soldiers, dispatching them where the lay on the ground.

"Fuck! Could I have made any more noise?" I say disgusted with my actions racing down the hallway to Rhonda's office unseen.

Closing the door behind me, I search my options for a better escape plan. I toss a couple ideas around in my head and elect not to play gung-ho in my escape attempt.

"If no one heard the commotion in the hallway, maybe I can sneak outta the facility using Rhonda's identity?" I conclude as my best option.

Picking the picture of Rhonda up off her desk, I touch it; shifting my appearance to match hers perfectly. Pacing around Rhonda's office trying to gather the courage to continue on, I exit her office somewhat hesitant.

It's quiet in the hallway, too quiet. I'm surprised no alarms or sirens are going off. I calmly make my way up the hallway and round another corner. I see the stairway leading up. This is where I need to go, but there is a security desk at the top of those stairs.

"Computer, enhance all physical attributes, maximize my sex appeal." I command as I make my way to the base of the stairs.

"Enhancing all attributes, Kira." My internal computer responds as I ascend the stairs slowly.

I feel my hair lengthen slightly as it becomes a bit more shiny in the dim light. I can feel my breasts tighten and firm up a bit more. My skin softens to the touch.

Upon reaching the top, I see two guards smoking and joking, not paying attention to the monitors; a lucky break for me. They'd be more suspicious if they had been watching the monitors earlier. I'm hoping I can just waltz right by them without any further delay. Wrong! I probably should've lowered my sex appeal attributes instead. Bad decision; too late now.

"Hey, there, Rhonda." A guard says placing his hand on the wall, blocking my path; making me feel a bit uncomfortable. "You are looking sexy as fuck tonight.

"Ugh, hello, Steve." I reply nonchalantly reading his name tag, then looking away in disgust avoiding eye contact.

"It's pretty late and since this place is vacant, I was wondering about that blow job you keep putting off for a rainy day?" Steve inquires with a pushy attitude. "You know you wanna suck my cock, don't you?"

"Well, this plan went horribly wrong. If I fight my way outta the situation, the other guard will sound the alarm making the situation worse." I silently debate. "So, is it raining outside?" I reply sarcastically trying to avoid the idea of having to suck his dick.

"Why yes, it is." Steve responds quickly with a grin on his face unzipping his pants.

"Right now, in front of your buddy Craig?" I protest trying to talk my way outta the repulsive thought of having to suck a cock just to get outta a place that's gonna blow up literally.

"Are you kidding? He probably wants your lips on his cock, too." Steve replies as Craig unzips his pants as well. "You know you want to suck us both off before you leave."

"It just had to be a fucking raining. I'll never let myself live this one down. Never!" I think to myself flaunting my sex appeal like a brazen, shameless sword.

I'm starting to see now that my sex appeal is my most effective weapon to get what I want despite the moral issues I have against using it effectively for my benefit. Against my better judgement, I move ever so seductively closer to Steve until I'm breast to chest with him looking deep in his eyes. I can see the lust radiate from his eyes. Softly resting one hand on his shoulders, I run my other hand down his chest slowly making my way towards his cock. Steve eagerly loosens his belt dropping his pants to his ankles.

"This is almost too easy." I think to myself. "If I can make the moment sexually appealing maybe, just maybe, I can lure Craig from behind the desk and away from the alarm until I can think of a way outta this situation." I silently deliberate fishing around in Steve's boxers for his partially erect cock.

It might seem like I'm focused on Steve at the moment, but Craig is my main objective. If I can draw Craig into the scenario, I might be able to pull this off and escape. Wrapping my hand around Steve's hardening cock, I lift it from his boxers feeling it grow to full size in my hand without looking at it directly. I can feel his heart beat in his throbbing cock as I tighten my grip slightly. Glancing outta the corner of my eyes, I can see the anticipation painting itself on Craig's face. I'm sure his cock is swelling by the second with lust watching my every move with Steve like a hawk.

Wasting little time I gently stroke my soft hand up and down Steve's swollen cock glancing once more at the clock on the wall. Time is ticking away for me. I lower myself slowly and seductively to my knees in front of Steve. Once I've positioned myself in front of Steve, Craig fades outta my view. But, I'm sure he has a good vantage point to watch me in action sucking Steve's cock.

I glance up at Steve making eye contact, lowering his boxers outta my way; granting me full access to his nice, hard, erection. I'm subtle in my approach; devious, if only to lure Craig away from the alarm. Gently caressing Steve's warm, ball sack, I tease them in a methodical display of submission. There's definitely a plan formulating in my head as I muster the courage to give Steve head in front of his buddy Craig.

I slowly slide a hand around and firmly grip Steve's tight butt to give me some stability. Easing my face forward, I open my salivating mouth and wrap my warm, wet, lips around Steve's hard cock. Slowly, I work my way up and down Steve's shaft with my lips gently massaging and caressing his balls with my other hand. Performance is key if my plan is going to work. I can tell Steve is enjoying himself moaning in pleasure. Working my oral magic, I keep my eyes locked on Steve mesmerizing him mentally; seducing him completely.

Up and down Steve's cock, I gradually increase my speed with each stoke while caressing his warm balls, teasing them until I feel his pre cum leaking inside my mouth; tasting its sweetness on my tongue. I must be putting on quite a show. Out of the corner of my eye I see Craig stroking and waving his cock ready for his turn at my succulent lips. I show some enthusiasm slowly breaking my lip lock from Steve's cock, gently kissing the head of his cock.

Leaning over I wrap my warm lips around Craig's super hard cock leaving Steve hungry for more, stroking his cock; watching me pleasure Craig's cock in a similar fashion. Back and forth I alternate my efforts pleasuring both Steve's and Craig's super hard cocks. At various points I get kinky attempting to suck them both off at the same time.

My plan seems to be working. Both of them are lost in the moment moaning in pleasure, but I'm running outta time to escape. I shift my efforts back to Steve's cock hoping to make him cum as I continue to pleasure Craig's cock with my free hand. Faster and faster I multitask alternating between their hard cocks waving in my face. It has literally turned into one sloppy, wet, suck fest as I feel Steve's cum explode saturating my warm, wet, mouth with his hot, sticky, cum.

"If there wasn't a more opportune time to make my move, now is the time." I silently assess my situation holding Steve's warm semen in my mouth, wrapping my lips around Craig's bulging cock; gently caressing and teasing Steve's balls with an eager devious hand.

A little erotic fun always blows a guy's mind and distracts him from the bigger picture, right? Yup, using a man's lust against him is a dangerous weapon...

Kantarii
Kantarii
194 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Endangered Ch. 01 A young dragon awakens.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Master of Truth 001 Logan can suddenly change the truth of the world with a word.in Mind Control
Jack's True Calling Jack's position is jeopardized when diplomacy turns deadlyin NonHuman
A Kiss is a Question An alien race explores what it is to be human.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Return to Krell Lena and Sleethe unravel the mysteries of the Brokers.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories