The Diablo Masquerade Pt. 08

Story Info
Rhonda and Kira head into the coming storm.
3k words
4.4k
3
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kantarii
Kantarii
193 Followers

It's a long way to Atlanta from Las Vegas. Hitting the clutch and shifting gears, I race through the scenic landscape of the desert South West in my futuristic, hovering, midnight blue, Lamborghini Diablo. Thick, ominous, grey, clouds congregate on the distant horizon. There's a nasty storm brewing ahead, bolts of lightning rip open the horizon; the wind is picking up as we head into the backside of the storm.

My mind is elsewhere formulating a plan to stop Walter Stonehenge's sinister scheme. Rhonda, on the other hand, has something else in mind with her hand under my black leather, mini dress and her fingers gently coiled around my soft, warm, cock. Kicking the seat back, I hit the onboard guidance system and cruise control before turning the radio on. A little Pink Floyd always seems to fit my mood.

♫♪I don't need no arms around me
I don't need no drugs to calm me
I have seen the writing on the wall
Don't think I need anything at all
No, don't think I'll need anything at all♪♫

"You seem tense. Like, there's a lot on your mind, Kira." Rhonda inquires, releasing her gentle grip on my cock; moving my leather dress out of her way.

"I don't know what to do next." I reply widening my eyes in amazement, watching Rhonda lower her head to wrap her lips around my soft cock.

"Just relax and go with the flow, Kira." Rhonda suggests quickly.

"I was referring to how I'm gonna stop Walter's scheme, silly." I say clarifying my statement.

"Oh, well, in that case just relax and go with the flow. I'm sure something will come up." Rhonda chuckles facetiously reapplying her comment to the conversation.

"I'm surprised you have an interest in sucking my cock knowing Walter had my balls removed." I reply reluctantly as if trying to talk Rhonda out of sucking my cock.

"You can still cum, you know. Just sit back and enjoy." Rhonda assures me, pausing momentarily to fling her long brown hair out of her face and return her attention to what she has in mind.

"Ummmmm." I moan leaning back in the driver's seat, getting comfortable; feeling Rhonda passionately wrap her warm, wet, lips around my soft cock.

Her warm lips feel good, really good, as I watch Rhonda slowly work her way up and down my cock. To my amazement my cock slowly hardens in her salivating mouth. Despite my sexual tensions, I let Rhonda do her thing; I can tell she has obviously been thinking about this moment.

Placing my right hand gently on the back of Rhonda's head, I run my fingers through her soft, brunette, hair resting my other hand on the steering wheel. Up and down my cock, Rhonda glides her lips gently caressing the soft, sensitive area on the underside of my cock. Pausing occasionally she teases the head of my cock with her salivating tongue, running small circles around it; tracing out something with her tongue. It feels incredibly good.

I soon find myself arching my back and thrusting my hips upward when she wraps her passionate grip around my cock once again. I'm lost in a moment of ecstasy with my rhythmic movements. Closing my eyes I try to clear my mind focusing on the moment; I probably should have left them open. In the bliss of the moment, Rhonda slips a finger in her mouth, wetting it, and gently slides it into my ass while caressing my cock with her lips. The feeling is too much. I feel my warm, sticky, juice explode in her salivating mouth.

"Oh, my god!" I didn't think I was gonna be able to climax." I exclaim in amazement, watching Rhonda devour and suck everything clean; then sit up in her seat.

"I told you that you that you could; it just takes a little more effort, that's all." Rhonda replies as raindrops hit the windshield.

"That was fucking amazing, Rhonda!" I congratulate rubbing and massaging her inner thigh.

"You are gonna have to learn to use sex as a weapon to get what you want." Rhonda explains yawning.

"But, how will I know when to use it?" I inquire still a bit puzzled.

"I can't teach you that." Rhonda admits looking me in the eyes.

"Well, damn." I sigh a bit frustrated waiting for a bit more clarification.

"You'll know when to use it and when not to, trust me." Rhonda assures me. "You may think you are a man, but genetically you are as much, if not, more woman than you think." Rhonda yawns again with heavy eyes trying to get comfortable in her seat.

Outside the car the thunderstorm increases in intensity as we push on into the storm. Bright flashes of lightning light up the sky; heavy rain pounds the car with every raindrop. I glance over at Rhonda drifting off to sleep, caressing her inner thigh with my hand. At the moment I am happy, extremely happy; I get the feeling Rhonda understands what is going on inside my head. I've toiled with my thoughts for quite some time wondering what life is gonna be like when all this bullshit is over. Pressing on through the thunderstorm, I put some distance between us and the storm. All I can seem to think about is what's gonna happen next.

Hours pass before Rhonda awakens from her sleep refreshed. I quietly watch from the corner of my eye as Rhonda pulls out her laptop and begins diligently working on something as if she were on a deadline. At first she seems a little frustrated, then she's in deep thought; finally she is overjoyed at what she has accomplished.

"What the Hell are you doing over there to go from frustrated to overjoyed like shifting gears?" I ask inquisitively breaking the silence.

"I'm helping you stop Walter sinister scheme." Rhonda answers slyly with an evil grin on her face.

"Well, I was gonna confront Walter at the airport and stop his plan before it even transpires." I reply quickly with my rudimentary game plan.

"Don't do that; bad idea." Rhonda warns. "I have a better idea you'll like even more." Rhonda suggests with a wicked grin.

"You are killing me with suspense." I reply delegating my attention between the road and conversing with Rhonda.

"Lay your right hand on your car's LCD screen and I'll show you." Rhonda instructs me.

"Ok, so, now what?" I question laying my hand on the LCD screen puzzled.

"I'm uploading the Diablo Masquerade program into you micro computer." Rhonda reveals transferring files from her laptop through the car's onboard computer directly into my internal computer.

"The Diablo what?" I question unsure what Rhonda is trying to say.

"The Diablo Masquerade will allow you to coerce your thoughts, feelings, and imagination onto a target subject simply by touching them. You'll be able to make them see a reality you wish them to see as if it were completely real." Rhonda explains finalizing the loading process.

"Wow! You mean I can literally make fantasy become reality in someone's mind simply by touching them?" I reinterpret Rhonda's explanation.

"Yup, but you can only use it one time on the intended target in a certain time frame. The longer you hold them in the illusion, the more it becomes reality for them." Rhonda elaborates pulling my hand from the LCD screen.

"That's some devious shit, Rhonda." I grin with approval.

"Devious?" Rhonda chuckles. "No, I emptied all of Walter Stonehenge's bank accounts transferring all his money to you." Rhonda details more of her mischief.

"Remind me to never piss you off." I laugh out loud.

"He's essentially bankrupt and you are one wealthy ass transvestite." Rhonda says with a sarcastic smile on her face.

"What good is all that money gonna do me, if I can't undo the things Walter done to me physically or mentally." I ask rather bluntly.

"What if you manipulated the business deal and bought your research company with the money Walter stole from you? You won't get your life back exactly like it was, but you can start over." Rhonda suggests causing me to rethink my game plan.

Rhonda and I laughed and joked the rest of the way to Atlanta. She has planted some wicked thoughts in my head; I suppose the only thing holding me back are my moral issues with using sex as a weapon. I also got to know Rhonda on a more intimate level, learning she isn't truly a lesbian; that she is bisexual with a favoring for female company. I also discovered things about her failed marriage, that she plans to start over herself. I get the feeling she has a real sexual interest in me well beyond what I assumed.

******************

It's the middle of the night when we arrive in Atlanta; 12:37am. Friday to be exact. I thought about pressing on to the Atlanta airport, but instead we stop by the Masquerade on Rhonda's suggestion. It doesn't take me long to figure out the place is closed down and boarded up.

"What the fuck?" I sigh pulling in the back parking lot reverting the Lamborghini Diablo back to its normal state with the tires on the ground; disabling hover mode.

"When James Coldburn escorted you to Las Vegas, this was done as a cover; nothing more." Rhonda explains exiting the car.

"Do we really need to be here?" I ask following Rhonda into the back door of the Masquerade.

"Yeah, we can use this place to rest until Walter arrives this afternoon. And, I have other devious shit to do." Rhonda says heading straight to the bar with her laptop.

Rhonda has her own agenda, I suppose. I on the other hand venture off to explore leaving Rhonda to do her own thing. I head straight to the metal spiral staircase I wasn't fully able to explore the last time I was here. Once I'm out of Rhonda's sight, she heads up the spiral metal staircase towards James Coldburn's old office.

Venturing down into the darkness alone, I do my exploration with just my LED ring light and purse.bIt's cold and dark; takes a long time before anything is visible other than infinite darkness. I'm guessing I'm in a pretty deep hole; I can faintly see the light at the top of the staircase. Upon discovering a huge set up of flood lights, I switch them on illuminating the void of infinite darkness.

"Wow!" I sigh in utter amazement as the whole area becomes visible.

The whole area under the Masquerade has been excavated and construction is evidently underway to construct another underground research facility. By the looks of things, Walter is planning to move his operations from the Hades Tower in Las Vegas to Atlanta. That's my best guess venturing around aimlessly taking in the vastness of the area. After quickly surveying the area, I make the long walk back up the spiral metal staircase to James Coldburn's old office. I didn't really expect to see Rhonda behind his desk doing something on the computer. But, she did say she still had devious things to do.

"What are you doing now, Rhonda?" I ask derailing her thoughts momentarily.

"Well, I thought I'd transfer all James Coldburn's assets like the Masquerade, the Chamber, and his penthouse into your name. It's not like they weren't yours to begin with, but legally they are now." Rhonda replies with a devilish grin.

"Damn! That's pretty evil." I chuckle watching Rhonda stand up from behind the computer.

"Walter is meeting with the new CEO Phil Durham at the Chamber this afternoon to begin talks on the merger. Walter expects an initial clone of you to meet him there to help finalize the merger of the two research companies." Rhonda elaborates stepping away from the computer.

"Ok, so now what?" Do we head to the Chamber and...?" I question before Rhonda cuts me off, putting her hand gently on my shoulder.

"No, silly. I'm going downstairs and take a shower, then get some rest. You should get some rest yourself, too." Rhonda instructs coaxing me towards to metal staircase heading back to the bar.

Sitting at the bar with my legs crossed, I watch Rhonda slowly undresses in front of me. She really is fucking gorgeous; my mind is racing as she heads to the shower naked. Almost certain she's teasing me for some reason, I want to follow her to the shower, but for now I'm content watching; slowly drifting off to sleep.

I have no idea how long I was out, but when I awaken Rhonda is snuggled up beside me with her arm wrapped around me. It's a feeling I wish would never end. Unable to go back to sleep, I get up and pace around the bar room aimlessly trying to formulate a plan to stop the merger. By mid afternoon Rhonda is awake and we're leaving the Masquerade headed for the Chamber.

"So what's the difference in the Masquerade and the Chamber?" I inquire turning the car's invisibility cloaking device on manually.

"The Masquerade is club oriented whereas the Chamber deals in BDSM. I would assume Walter is playing on Phil Durham's sexual desires and interests to help facilitate the merger negotiations." Rhonda guesses making an educated assumption.

"Playing on someone's sexual desires is actually a pretty effective business tactic." I elaborate parking the car well away from the Chamber entrance.

"Now, you are learning." Rhonda replies warmly gently touching my thigh with her hand in approval of my comment before exiting the car.

"How exactly am I supposed to fit into that equation?" I ask following close behind Rhonda unsure of what is going to happen once we're inside the Chamber.

"Kira, Walter Stonehenge is expecting me to be escorting a clone of yourself to the merger negotiations that he can control. He's gonna assume the original you is still in Las Vegas. Convince him you are under his control and you will be able to accomplish your mission. "Rhonda explains hashing out a pretty good plan as we make our way into the Chamber.

"Easier said than done, Rhonda" I reply following Rhonda's lead. "I do have morals you know."

"You need to forget about your morals and take a look at the bigger picture, Kira." Rhonda reminds me. "There's a lot more important at stake here than your morals."

Once inside the Chamber, we make our around trying to blend into the club atmosphere searching for Walter and Phil. To me, the Chamber is a lot more eye catching than the Masquerade with its exotic atmosphere and utterly breathtaking. I'm amazed at everything I am witnessing glistening in strobe light. There are women leading men around with leather collars and a leash, there are women in cages dancing nude, there are strippers on walkways stripping for money, guys dressed as women being dominated by men; men and women nude tied up with people in leather outfits and masks humiliating them. Bypassing the crowded bar, Rhonda and I find our way to the stairs and make our way to the upper balcony searching for Walter and Phil. Eventually we find them sitting in a booth having a few drinks in a casual conversation.

"We made it here like you ordered, Walter." Rhonda politely interrupts, obediently sitting down in the booth beside Walter; I stand humbly at the end of the booth without making direct eye contact with Walter.

"Great, I was just telling Phil about Kira and explaining what all she is capable of doing on command." Walter informs Rhonda eagerly sweeping his eyes up and down my body. "How's the cloning process going?" Walter inquires shifting his attention to Rhonda, waiting for her to report on the progress.

"It's going just like you ordered with no complications. The first round of clones will be available to market by next week." Rhonda lies bullshitting Walter who has obviously had a little too much alcohol.

Not trying to blow my cover, I wait obediently in front of Walter without making direct eye contact with him for his instructions. With a quick analysis of the situation, I'm assuming Walter is celebrating his victory with the merger way too early. This could work in my favor.

"Phil, why don't you and Kira head to one of the private rooms and get better acquainted with each other. Rhonda and I have some things to discuss before the merger papers are signed." Walter suggests ushering Phil and I away, so he and Rhonda can talk.

When Phil stands up from the booth, his breath reeking of alcohol. He's about the same height as I am with short, jet black hair, brown eyes, clean shaven; dressed in informal business attire. I'm assuming Walter wants me to sexually satisfy Phil to make the merger negotiations a bit more lucrative. If I'm guessing wrong, my whole plan is gonna backfire jeopardizing both my mission to stop the merger as well as Rhonda's safety; not good.

"Well, hello, beautiful." Phil slurs, groping my left breast; slapping me on the ass cheeks in a sexually suggestive way.

"Do I really got to have sex with this drunk fucker to prevent the merger?" I silently question myself in disgust walking beside Phil.

"Let's go some some place a bit more private so I can get to know you better." Phil suggests staring at my cleavage with his drunken, lustful, eyes.

Being escorted to a privacy room by drunk makes me feel uncomfortable. I'm pretty sure sex is expected. A lot is on the line here; one wrong move could be costly. If I don't think of something pretty quick, I'm gonna be having sex with this drunk fucker with no guarantee of stopping the merger. Ordinarily, I would say it's just another day in Paradise. But, now, I'm thinking it's a beautiful day in Hell. The sun is shining, ain't a fucking cloud in the sky.

Kantarii
Kantarii
193 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Endangered Ch. 01 A young dragon awakens.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Jack's True Calling Jack's position is jeopardized when diplomacy turns deadlyin NonHuman
A Kiss is a Question An alien race explores what it is to be human.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Return to Krell Lena and Sleethe unravel the mysteries of the Brokers.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Ink You / Us Ch. 01 Female adventurers get involved with an incubus. Hijinks.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories