The Diadem of Domination 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers

As the beast drew closer, walking down the temple steps with giant footfalls, Jaeger and Jonan recognized the gasping woman impaled to his cock.

"Alexandra," they both whispered.

"I am disappointed with both of your most recent tributes," the beast said to the two women. "Val is right about you Delilah. You have been so desperate to fill my harem with the most concubines that you have gone after impressionable, gullible, and talentless young virgins."

Delilah bit her lip to stop from crying, as two bright tears rolled out of her purple eyes. Val looked back at her rival and smirked dominantly.

"And you," the half-ogre roared at Val. "You've been too picky. You bring me one girl for every seven that Delilah brings me, and although I enjoy the challenge of breaking a willful whore, your recent acquisitions have been lacking. Take this one for example," he said as he grabbed Alexandra's waist with one massive hand, pulling her off of his cock like she was just a fleshy sheathe for it. A bucket's worth of cum oozed from her vagina and onto the broken marble ground. The cock that sprang free was like nothing Jaeger had ever seen before. Eighteen inches long and as thick as a child's torso, it was truly a horrifying spectacle of nature. "Neither a virgin nor a talented slattern. Attractive but not truly beautiful. Strong but not resilient. This bitch is mediocre at best." He tossed Alexandra aside and her body slapped against a hunk of marble like a wet towel, gushing semen from her every hole, and she slipped to the ground unconscious. "Frankly bitches, I'm bored. I'm beginning to wonder if either of you even love me at all."

Val got on her knees, shivering with humiliation at her master's scolding. "Daddy, I'm sorry. Please don't be mad with me. I do love you. I'd do anything for you. You're the best I've ever had. The best, the biggest, the meanest, most badass mother-fucker whose ever taken me to bed. No one has ever even come close to you. Not ever! Not even once! The last man I slept with was like a little boy compared to you. He might as well have been fucking me with his pinky-finger his cock was so pathetically inadequate to my needs. Compared to you, he was a sniveling, wimpy, limp little bitch."

Jaeger snickered in his hiding place. "Wow Jonan. you sure do leave a lasting impression on the ladies. Jonan? . . . Jonan?" Jaeger looked around, but to his shock his best friend was gone. Too late her realized that the brutish barbarian was walking into the open, right in front of the kneeling Val, dragging his massive battle-axe with him.

"You won't be saying that when I take you this time," Jonan growled down at the stunned Val. Her jaw was hanging open so far that even Kor's cock would have slipped in easily. "I'm going to fuck you so hard your mother will be screaming my name."

"Who . . who the fuck is this?" Kor boomed. "Val! Did you bring another man here!"

"I . . . I . . please don't be mad Daddy," Val stuttered. "He . . . he just followed me and-"

"Shut the fuck up and kill him!" Kor commanded. "We'll talk about it after."

Val roared and attacked Jonan, her slender sword slashing from her belt like a flash of lightning, but the barbaric champion was quick enough and he blocked the blow with the shaft of his axe, causing sparks to fly from the impact.

Delilah attacked as well. She was chanting a spell under her breath, and in the palm of her hands a spinning ball of fire started to form. Jaeger quickly leapt from the shadows, ran up the side of a building, and from that height delivered a flying kick right into Delilah's face. He hit her, but she saw him at the last second and gracefully spun with the impact, minimizing the damage although she did tumble to the ground.

"Another one!" Kor roared. "You bring me one mediocre concubine and two men! Val! What is wrong with you!"

"Daddy, I-"

THUD!

Val was so distracted that Jonan was able to strike her in the gut with a sudden knee-strike. The impact was enough to lift her in the air and send her flying a few meters backwards, but her abdominals were like a steel breastplate, and she landed on feet. She looked up and Jonan with pure, feral rage.

Delilah wiped her puffy, cock-cucking lips with her thumb, and when she saw blood coming from the spot Jaeger kicked her she looked infuriated. "I'm going to roast you from the inside out," she said to the rugged rouge. "I'm going to fuck you up the ass with a fireball. I'm going to let a poisonous viper suck your dick. When I'm done with you, Hell is going to feel like a relief, because there is nothing that the Devil can do to you that is worse than what I can."

Jaeger smirked, but only to mask his real sense of fear and danger. This bitch was obviously a capable fighter and a powerful sorceress. He withdrew a dagger from his vest and stood back-to-back with his friend Jonan.

"Well buddy," Jaeger said. "It's another fine mess you've gotten us into."

"What are you talking about?" Jonan asked, hefting up his giant axe. "This all started because of your stupid bet."

"How about another bet?" Jaeger suggested. "Whichever of us gets us out of this alive gets to pick our next adventure."

"And if we both die?"

"The last one to die gets to pick which afterlife we go to."

Jonan chuckled morbidly. "Fair enough."

#####

Jonan and Jaeger had been in many battles together, and all under many different circumstances, but whether it was escaping from the inescapable sex-dungeon of Queen Domina, battling their way through a werewolf infested forest, or kidnapping the lovely Princess Rupina from her evil stepmother, Jonan and Jaeger had always managed to skirt death by the skin of their teeth thanks to one thing: teamwork.

Unfortunately, Val and Delilah had some pretty powerful teamwork as well. Despite being obvious rivals seething with jealousy and hatred for one another, they both knew how to fight, and they knew how to back each other up.

When Val was attacking Jonan, her inferior strength left her at a severe disadvantage, until Delilah enchanted Val's sword with a wind-spirit, causing it to slash and stab faster than Jonan could follow. Within minutes he was bleeding from a dozen small wounds. None of them were fatal, but she was wearing him down, and it only took one well placed puncture to bring down even the mightiest of giants.

Delilah was relying mostly on her spell casting, which left her open and vulnerable when summoning a spell. Jaeger tried to use these moments to finish her, whether by stabbing her in the back and striking her with a poison-needle, but his every blow would be deflected by Val. He'd attack Val instead, but she'd just dodge him and he'd have to dodge whatever lightning-bolt or fireball Delilah threw at him.

All the while the half-ogre Kor sat on a marble thrown stroking his massive cock as he watched the two nearly naked women whipping the shit out of the two stronger, older men. Alexandra regained consciousness and crawled over to him, weakly and submissively lapping her tongue against his giant testicles, licking up every drop of his salty cum. Jaeger noticed this and wondered why she of all people was being so obedient.

And then he saw it. at the base of Kor's massive cock was a giant cock-ring, studded with glowing, eldritch gems. But it wasn't really a cock-ring, it was a crown. Specifically, it was a diadem.

"The Diadem of Domination," he whispered to himself. "It is real."

His distraction cost him. Delilah's sandaled foot sunk into his gut like a sledgehammer, knocking the wind out of him. Before he could recover he watched her beautiful ass spinning in front of his face, and her other foot smacked him across the cheek with the force of a horse's kick. He spun through the air and landed on his back, legs spread wide open. Delilah stood over him and lifted her leg so high her foot went behind her head, and then she slammed the heel down with the force of a meteor, right into Jaeger's balls.

THUD!

"FUCK!" Jaeger screamed, trying to clutch his busted balls, but he couldn't because Delilah never took her foot away. She had her heel pressed against his testicles, and she was cruelly grinding them against the cracked marble ground, getting closer and closer to popping one.

"Fucking pathetic," she said, grabbing his hair, pulling his head up, and kneeing him the face with her other leg.

Blood spurted from his nose and his head snapped back, and he saw that Jonan wasn't doing any better. He was on his knees, holding up his axe like a shield as he weakly deflected the hurricane of blows that Val was raining upon him. She lunged back then, spinning in a full circle as she built up momentum for one final, savage strike.

SLICE! CRACK!

Her sword struck the shaft of Jonan's axe with such force that it split his massive weapon in two, and her sword grazed down his chest and into his massive belt, slicing it open and leaving him totally naked. When his semi-erect cock swung free Val kicked it squarely in the head, causing it to flop painfully against Jonan's stomach. She then kicked him in the face and he fell on his back, defeated and gasping for air. Val tossed her sword aside, straddled Jonan's waste, and she began punching him in face repeatedly, slowly but surely beating him to death.

Jaeger was pulled back into a sitting position, and he felt Delilah's smooth, strong leg wrap around his neck so that her warm, damp pussy was sitting on his shoulder. She clenched the perfect muscles of her leg, and Jaeger suddenly realized he couldn't breathe. She was going to choke him to death.

"Can you see her? Can you see that pretty little slut" Delilah asked Jaeger, moving his head slightly in the direction of Kor and Alexandra, who was worshipping his phallus with hedonistic devotion. "Did you know her before this? Was she like that when you knew her? Was she a sex-crazed little whore, loyal and obsessed with any man like she is now? No, I bet not. That's just what Daddy does to girls. He fucks them loyal. Her breaks them down, builds them back up, and them breaks them again. That's what he did to me, that's what he did to Val, and that's what he is going to do to that stupid little bitch up there, and she is going to love him unconditionally for it, just as Val and I do. Of course I know the Diadem has something to do with it, but I really wonder how much. It was my order that created the Diadem, millennia ago when the gods lived amongst us and our magic was more powerful. The Diadem was meant for controlling men though, and it was supposed to be only useable by a woman, but Daddy was so clever when he corrupted it. He turned it into a cock-ring, and then he raped every priestess of my Order, turning me and my sisters into deviant little concubines. We lived and died for him. We killed each other in gladiatorial games for his amusement, and I was the winner of them all. I butchered my youngest sister with a knife for him, fucked her up the pussy with it, and after that I had the most mind-blowing sex of my whole life. I don't think the Diadem alone made me this way. I think that Daddy is just special. Look at Val over there."

Jaeger's vision was blurring, but he could still see Val beating Jonan to death, her knuckles dripping with blood. Funny enough, Jaeger also noticed that Jonan's cock was totally erect, and was slapping against Val's buttocks with every punch.

"She was so willful when I brought her to Daddy Kor, so stubborn, but she broke, just like her friends. It took a while to break her completely, but when Daddy was finished she was his most loyal little girl, after myself of course. Still, for months it seemed that she kept something of her original self. There was always a glint in her eye, something . . . I don't know . . . rebellious about her. I was so worried that she'd betray Daddy, but she never did. She's a slave to him just as much as I am."

But maybe she wasn't, Jaeger thought. Maybe without the Diadem the women would be free. He had to take a chance.

Reaching into his vest pocket moments before losing consciousness, he found one of his needles poisoned with aphrodisiac. He pulled it out and stabbed upwards, piercing one of Delilah's thick buttocks with it.

"Ouch!" She whined. "What the fuck was that!"

She loosened her grip on his neck, and that was all the room he needed. His fist came up with a powerful cunt-punch uppercut, smacking her in the pussy and pushing her off of him. She stepped backwards, whimpering a little as she clutched her bruised vagina, and then her punishment began.

Jaeger's hands darted around her body so quickly they were barely visible. He ripped off her transparent silken top, letting her chocolate breasts bounce free, and he immediately pierced both her nipples with the drugged needles. he pulled up her silken thong so roughly that it snapped, causing her buttocks to joggle slightly from the whiplash, and Jaeger buried a dozen needles into her ass. She quivered and stood up, revealing her exposed pussy, and her quickly jammed one needle right into her clit.

"HOLY SHIT!" she screamed. "What's happ-"

PRICK!

As she screamed her tongue came out of her mouth, and Jaeger quickly pierced it straight through with a needle.

The tidal wave of euphoria inducing narcotics flooding her system was too much for even her body to process all at once. In fact, that amount of aphrodisiac would cause most women's hearts to explode, but Delilah had been a priestess of a sex-cult, and had already experimented with every pleasure-heightening drug imaginable, as Jaeger guessed. Her built up resistance was enough to save her life, but not her sanity. She started to babble incoherently as her pussy literally dripped onto the ground. Jaeger smirked to himself and he gently flicked the needle embedded in her clit. That was too much for her. She whimpered, squealed, screamed, and then suddenly her pussy exploded with cum. She collapsed the ground unconscious and flopping like a dying fish, soaking in a pool of her own cum.

"Two needles left," Jaeger said to himself, and he knew exactly where they were going to go.

He dashed over to where Val was beating Jonan to death, and before she realized what was happening Jaeger slashed a knife down the front of her vest, causing her young breast to bounce free, and the moment her pink nipples were exposed he pierced them both with the sex-drugged needles.

Val looked down at her chest and whimpered. "What . . . what have you-"

And then Jaeger grabbed Val by her waist, lifted her just high enough off of Jonan that his cock came to kiss the leather material of her tight little thong. One knife flick later and her thong fell away. Jaeger grabbed her shoulders and slammed her down, all twelve inches of Jonan's cock sliding up her cunt in one stroke.

"Ah . . . ah . . . ah," Val whimpered, suddenly pushed to the edge of an orgasm without being prepared for it.

Jonan groaned. His face was a blue and purple bloody mess, but the sensation of wet pussy on his cock brought him back to the living. His hands came up and squeezed her firm tits, causing her to squeal because of the needles still embedded in her nipples, but Jonan didn't let go. He bounced her up and down on his lap, her pussy constricting tightly on his giant prick, and within seconds she was cumming.

"Fu-fu-FUCK!" she screamed. "You fucking bastards I'm-GLUCK!"

Val's words ended in a wet choking sound as Jaeger jammed his erect cock into her mouth and quickly began fucking her throat. The two champions found their rhythm, and they started spit-roasting the busty barbarian so brutally that she started to gag and droll spit all over her bouncing breasts.

She was still cumming when the boys climaxed, Jonan pumping her pussy full of his thick, flooding seed while Jaeger drowned her in his rapid spurts of sweet man-nectar, and the sensation of being filled up in both ends was too much for her. Val had one more spasm as a last orgasm shook her body, and then she lost consciences.

"Insolent humans!" Kor yelled, rising from his throne and slapping Alexandra aside. "How dare you defile my toys!"

Kor ran down the rest of the temple steps, the thick marble slabs cracking under every heavy footfall. He ran with the inertia of an armored elephant, and his rock-hard fists were swinging with enough power to turn a brick-wall to dust. Most frightening of all, his massive eighteen inch cock was swinging in front of him like a meaty battering-ram, ready to smash through whatever it collided with.

He didn't get far though.

Jaeger tossed a smoke-bomb into Kor's face, which exploded into his eyes and blinded him. He roared and clawed at his face, but it was too late.

Jonan had recovered the upper-half of his broken battle-axe, and he spun it around his body in a full-circle before tossing it. The blade spun through the air with loud whooshing sounds, which ended with a meaty thud as the blade cut deep into the tissue of Kor's thick, erect cock.

"ffffffFFFFFFFFFFUUUUCCCCKKK!!!!" Kor screamed, every muscle in his body bulging to the point of exploding. The thick chunk of flesh that had once been his penis fell to ground and rolled down the steps, gushing blood as it went. Right after it came the metallic ringing sound of the Diadem as it bounced to Jaeger's feet. The unnatural gems in the Diadem continued to glow for a moment, but then they flickered and faded.

Kor feel on his back, clutching his castrated stump as it gushed blood. He looked up to see Alexandra standing over him, holding her loaded crossbow.

"Slut," he whimpered. "I command you, kill them! KILL THEM BOTH!"

She aimed her crossbow, but she did so directly at Kor's face, the bolt pointing directly between his eyes. "I don't know what I ever saw in you."

THUNK!

#####

"We could conquer the world with this," Jaeger said, admiring the Diadem of Domination in his hands, running his thumbs over the strange gems that studded it. "We could lure any women into our personnel harems. We could build armies."

"I still don't understand that part," Jonan said. "If the crown's original purpose was to allow a woman to control the minds of men, how was it that Kor used it to control women."

"I can explain that," Delilah said as she sauntered over with two large mugs of ale for the boys. She was stark naked except for some jewelry, and her nipples and clit were still swollen from where Jaeger had pierced her. "When a woman wore the Diadem on her head, it channeled the power of her mind to overwhelm the weaker psyches of men. However, Kor's power was not in his mind, but in his juggernaut sexuality. But attaching the Diadem to that massive cock of his he was able to channel its power into his semen, which he then planted into the bodies of women. The more he filled us up, the more under his control we were."

"And the moment Jonan castrated him the spell was broken?" Jaeger asked, grateful that his gambit had worked out.

"Not exactly," Delilah blushed. "We may no longer be under his specific control, but the . . . uh . . . implications of its magic still hold powerful sway over us. See?" She bent over lewdly in front of Jaeger, presenting her dripping pussy to him. She was ripe, so horny that her pussy had become swollen and dark, ready to burst at the slightest provocation. "I . . . I really need to get fucked right now."

Jonan chuckled. "You're not the onlu one. Isn't that right, Val?"

Jonan looked down to his lap where Val's messy brown head was bouncing up and down in his lap, enthusiastically sucking his cock like it was the tastiest piece of candy she had ever gotten. She was so focused on getting another load down her throat that she didn't even answer him, she just muffled happily.

"I know I need to get fucked," Alexandra said, who was kneeling in front of Jaeger, bathing his balls in layers of her spit from her salivating mouth. "What do you say stud? Wanna fuck me in my backdoor this time?"

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers