The Diadem of Domination 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaeger laughed to himself. "Maybe we don't even need the Diadem."

Indeed, he looked around, and it seemed like all his dreams had come true. With Kor dead and the spell mostly broken, his harem of sexy, desperately horny sluts were all crawling over themselves trying to get satisfaction, some of them so badly that they just humped the floor like retarded worms. There were dozens of them, all of different shapes and sizes. There was Val of course, and some of her friends from when she was fist captured by Delilah: an elven sorceress (who seemed to hate Val with a passion) and two sexy little Halflings named Penny and Lira. There was the Satyr Queen and the Harpy Queen, who had taken quite a liking to each other in their shared captivity and were currently eating each other in a wild, bestial 69-positon, each drowning the other in cum.

A harem of horny harlots wasn't the only thing Kor left behind. His lair was filled with piles of gold, a mountain of treasure accumulated from his years of plundering. Even if Jaeger and Jonan gave each of the girls all the gold they could carry, there would still be enough left over to make them both very wealthy men.

"You're right," Jonan said, as a recovering princess crawled over to lick his chest. "We don't need it."

He grabbed the Diadem from Jaeger and put either end in his strong hands, and then he started to pull. The Diadem stretched with the sound of metal being strained too far, and it finally snapped in half, filling the lair with a flash of unnatural light, and sending small puffs of multicolored smoke into the air. The gems glowed for one last moment, and then shattered like glass. Jonan tossed the two pieces away into a heap of rubbish.

"But . . . what . . . no," Jaeger stammered. He hadn't meant what he said. He had wanted to keep the Diadem, and now all of his wild dreams of global domination were shattered, smashed to nothing.

"Cheer up," Jonan said. "After all, I did win our bet, and I want our next adventure to be a challenging one."

"What . . . you won? No! I was the one who defeated Delilah! I was the one who saved you from Val! I was the one who blinded Kor!"

"And I was the one who castrated him. So in the end, I saved us."

Alexandra coughed to get their attention. "Actually boys, I was the one who killed Kor, not to mention the fact that I was keeping him busy while you two faggots were getting your asses kicked by a couple of sluts."

"You weren't part of our bet," Jaeger said to her. He pushed his hand against the back of her head and shoved his cock back down her throat, shutting her up. Jaeger sighed and admitted defeat. "Alright, Jonan. What do you want to do?"

Jonan laughed. Now he had three women sitting in his lap, licking his chest and kissing his bulging muscles. Delilah and Val were fighting over his cock, each trying to keep it down their own throat for longer.

"I want to go find something dangerous and kill it," Jonan said. "Like a dragon, or a wyvern. And I want to find one very far away, in the mountains somewhere, miles from civilization or a comfortable bed."

Jaeger began to cry, and not just because Alexandra accidentally used her teeth a little.

"But first," Jonan slapped his hand on Jaeger's shoulder. "Why don't we relax for a while. Let's not go on any dangerous, uncomfortable adventures until we've spent all this money and aided each and over one of these young ladies back into society by satisfying their wild lusts. What do you say to that, my friend?" Jaeger wiped a grateful tear form his cheek. "I think that sounds great, buddy."